OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Very slowly, she began to elongate her hip strokes again, giving him a little more time to regain his senses as she pressed down onto him, burying his face in her cleavage while she ground her hip in a circle again. Lifting off of Sugary, she giggled and began to roll onto her side, letting him slip out of her for a moment, this accompanied by a gush of his releases as she finally laid sprawled out onto her back, legs spread. "Come now Sugary, why don't you take me for a ride this evening? Or are you all tired out from me riding you?" she looked at him with lust glazed eyes as she waited for him to mount her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:37 pm

The extra hip movements were both enticing and relaxing. Getting pressed into her breasts helped him relax even more so as he nuzzled them when he got the chance. It felt odd being separated from her after she had ridden him vigorously with an enhanced member as it was heavier and bigger than what he was used to after a climax, let alone dozens of them, but it felt nice to let the member take a breather.

Her chuckle was a great sign for him. She was having a good time, and so was he, even if it did hurt good. Having received the invitation to continue, however, was hard to accept as she intended as he struggled to regain his senses as he moved to her. "... I am tired... But I don't wanna stop... I'm not worn out yet." He carefully moved over her, somewhat clumsily moving his juice covered big member onto her belly as he lay on her supple chest and upper body, while placing his muzzle right in front of hers. "I just wanna... slow down a bit for now."

Of course, slowing down for him just meant not thrusting into her again just yet as he once again moved his muzzle to her neck right away, showering it with kisses, hungry licks, and suckling. One of his arms would grope and fondle her breast more playfully than before, while the other arm sought to go under and pull himself closer to her while occasionally seeking to firmly caress her great wings at the base. As the affections went on, he'd also occasionally rub his thigh against her nethers.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:12 am

Slightly concerned now for his physical condition, she giggled as he began to shower her neck with kisses and suckles. Still, that didn't stop her from reaching a hand around to his back , horn lighting up along with her hand, her sending tendrils of magic through his body that would temporarily render them into a completely relaxed state. "I admire your effort Sugary, but it was a trick question. You need to take a break. There's a reason most stallions have to take a break in between individual orgasms." With a gentle touch, she moved his head from her neck to rest in her cleavage, another golden aura enveloping his enhanced member, restoring it to normal size and returning it to its sheathe for a refractory period. "Give it a few minutes, then we'll go again if you want. I'll bring myself down to your size as well, so it'll be more natural for you. Just... rest for now."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:22 am

At first, Sugary would continue with his eager affections, but eventually, he'd start chuckling softly as Celestia's words, gestures, and magic sunk in. He groped less and caressed more, slowly, softly, and tenderly with his hands on her bosom and her back, spending less time on her breast directly and more on her chest and shoulder as well. The leg that was so eagerly rubbing up against her nethers, was now spending more time trying to wrap around her leg instead to remain locked in the already close embrace. His member returning to normal was also unusually relieving in several ways; Particularly, the fact that it now wasn't in the way since he was just lying on top of her. His muzzle still continued to lick, kiss, and suckle between her breasts, but it was all being done more slowly, and the suckling was less frequent compared to his other gestures. After enough time, he had calmed down enough to speak again. "... Heh... Maybe I was getting carried away... But maybe we should both rest... We do have a long day tomorrow... But, we can always do this another time... if you think me a suitable mate, that is..." He asked the last question while looking up at her with a soft smile, exhaustion slowly catching up with him, but eyes full of hope in that she might still take him as a lover, though he was ready to hear the word 'no' come from her by now.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Resting a hand on his back, she pondered his statement for a moment. "Hmmmm.... well he was a good ride at the very least. Affectionate and strong, he could be a suitable mate.... but that will have to come after the mission.. "Indeed we probably should rest. I could rejuvenate us with magic, but I think I've used enough magic on you tonight. As for the possibility of our relationship continuing..." Celestia sighed heavily as the though of all the complications this was going to bring. "We'll have to wait to discuss that after the mission is over. You'll need to be at your best tomorrow, with a clear mind and rested body. Luna will wake us up in time tomorrow, so for now, lets sleep." And with that, she closed her eyes and relaxed, waiting for sleep to come to her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:58 am

He'd slowly keep caressing her and getting comfortable on her, watching and listening as attentively as he could in his afterglow. "... Sure. No rush... You did say 'no strings attached' for this night, and I intend to honor that... Whenever you want to bring it up again, I'll listen... Good night... Celestia..." There was a slight hesitation in him saying just her name and not her title along with it, though there was much less hesitation in the tender kiss to her cheek that followed. But proper decorum was out the window the moment they made their intimate propositions to one another after she requested for the informality out of him that he agreed to. Plus, it was still nighttime, so it wasn't entirely out of place given their agreement unless she protested at the last second, he was still embracing her and lightly cuddling her, and he was very likely going to spend the night laying upon her form. He thought it would be alright to treat her as a mare and not a princess that had hired him as he slowly let the lack of activity wear his own eyes shut while he nuzzled her neck lightly as he lay his head on her chest. There was one lingering thought in his mind though. "... What WILL I do if she says yes though...? Eh... I'll just say yes too... We can regret things after that..." Chuckling very lightly under his breath at the last thought, he'd remain positive with a possibly foolish and reckless mindset, but one with the seemingly better promise of an interesting change for the both of them...
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:53 am

"Indeed... good night, Sugary." And with that simple platitude, Celestia wasted no more energy with words, closing her eyes and quickly drifting off to a peaceful sleep.

The same would not be able to be said for Sugary however...

As he fell asleep, Sugary would find himself drawn into a mysterious realm. One that was very dusty... and grey. With a large green and blue sphere in the sky, along with a very bright sun as well. Strangest of all would be all the large and small craters on the surface of this land.

Evening Stud.... did you have a good day?" asked a faint, ethereal voice, seemingly coming from nowhere but his head.

"Was it a hard day, Sugary Market?" He'd feel his enhanced stallionhood re-appear at full mast

"Oh my.... what have we here? For such a short stallion you certainly make up for it with height... elsewhere."

Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:48 pm

(("On the Beautiful Blue Danube"))

There were various sensations to be sure; A light, though not quite unwelcome, intrusion into his mind and very being. Normally he'd try and defend himself so as to keep from being influenced by another through his mind only, but the intrusion felt as natural as sleep itself when he was tired, so who was he to deny it's pleasantly cool embrace that didn't feel like an intrusion? Though he was puzzled to be sure as a sense of Deja VĂș followed soon after; As if the new presence was somewhat familiar and yet completely alien. For the briefest of moments he thought it was Celestia that was nearby, but it was practically opposite to her in nearly every way and more subtle.

While looking around to see where he was, he felt something big... Namely, the voice in his head that felt omnipresent, and then the return of his mighty monstrous member while the voice spoke to him which only made him question things further. It also didn't help that the voice was commenting in what he could swear was a humorous tone about his super stallionhood now of all times. "... Who... is talking to me...?" His expression was a serious and inquisitive one, at first, but this being virtually the inside of his mind meant things flowed somewhat differently as his expression became much more innocent and happy. "And I had an interesting but wonderful day and evening! Thanks for asking! Did you have a good day too?"
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 3:43 am

The Return.

"Oh my night has just begun.... But so far its off to an interesting start. And as for who is talking to you... A swirl of mist coalesced and took form behind him, a slender (By alicorn standards anyways.) touching him on the shoulder. "Why don't you turn around and see. And be sure not to faint."

When he would turn, he'd see the Night Princess, as scantily clad as a mare could be without being fully naked, grinning coyly at him and his enhanced friend. She stood slightly shorter than her sister, by about a foot, yet was no less imposing, but in a different way, not so much in a manner of overwhelming power, but more in the sense that she was both everywhere and nowhere at once. Still, she stood before him with her coy grin, awaiting his reply.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:17 am

The touch made Sugary flinch slightly, mostly because of its sudden appearance in such an odd place. And yet, he felt no malevolent intent from it, so his reaction was overall mild and cooperative as the voice merely wished for him to move a bit, and so he complied.

Upon gazing on who had summoned him at last, that was when everything finally began to click... after he took a moment and had a good look at the Monarch of dreams in her glory, and roughly as enicing in attire as her older sibling not too long ago. Eventually, he perked up in realization and attempted to bow at Luna, but the sight of his hefty shaft rigt before him meant that attempting to bow was awkward and possibly out of place for all he knew... which he didn't know much of as he could not understand what was going on. So, he gazed upon her again, and inquired of her. "... Princess... Luna...? Is there something I can do for you...?" He was a bit more wary with Luna as he didn't quite feel the same as when he spent time alone with Celestia, mostly because this was the first time they met, and she was clothed as if she had plans of her own, with or without him.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 3:32 am

She giggled as he bowed, patting him on the head as he came back up. "Oh, nothing I specifically need you for. I was more interested in seeing the exact specimen that my dear older sister decided to break out the... *Ahem* " Luna gestured to his massive endowment with a knowing smile on her face now. "special magic I developed for us. Well our mates anyways. Not everything about being a goddess is good you know. So..." Sugary would find himself suspended in a telekinetic field while a chair formed underneath him, Luna setting him down in it while she did her best impression of swimming through the air around him. "How do you like my work?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 5:14 am

The patting on the head felt... nice. Of course, Sugary briefly thought she was actually about to pet his other companion that he had just learned was a project of hers for her and her older sibling, but it was pleasant nonetheless. While Luna swam in the air after getting him to sit on the spot, he held onto his hefty shaft while he adjusted himself to the chair as his testicles were not any smaller either. He also found himself occasionally moving his boosted pride from side to side so he could keep his sight on Luna lest it be blocked as they spoke; The younger of the Royal Siblings she may be, but she was still an old, large, and very attractive mare in his eyes, so the stiffy was quite stiff for the time being. "Ah... That was... Well..." He was honestly unsure how to feel about being asked on such a topic, but then a quick recall to his time spent with Celestia was all it took to make his dick twitch and smile brightly again at Luna. "We had fun! Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:53 am

"You're most welcome Mr. Market, and I assure you if you didn't enjoy yourself, my dear sister certainly did. In fact you should have as much sex with her as you possibly can." She maneuvers around him, then takes a seat down on his belly, her cushy butt resting up against his massive erection while her breasts pressed into his face, smushing him into the cushion, her seemingly not noticing this. "Loosen her up a bit, get her to relax, ya know what I'm saying?" Luna asked as her cleavage suffocated the poor stallion, her looking down and laughing lightly as she lifted her chest off of his face.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:08 am

Fortunately for Sugary, he took a deep breath before Luna could suffocate him as he gasped while she sat her luscious body on his without any warning... Not that he was complaining. He was quite flustered and perplexed however as she spoke to him about having to rut and swing with Celestia often from now on when they barely met, and their relationship was now debatable at best... It was also incredibly hard to put two and two together when the Lunar mare was resting her own moon on his spaceship and making it twitch in the constant contact; The fact her ethereal tail was practically waving on it was doing anything but keeping it calm.

He hummed pleasantly as he breathed again, looking up at Luna between her own respectably vast bosom with a heavy blush. He hesitated to place his arms on her legs after she sat on him, simply because he wasn't sure what she was up to entirely. He left his arm hanging on the sides as he tried to understand her ways. "Ah~... Um... Princess? Why... Why do you want me to... rut your sister? Are you asking me to... be her mate...? Her lover...? Both...?" Despite all the distractions, he felt something was missing that Luna had yet to tell him.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:42 am

"Why?" Luna repeated as she lightly wiggled her hips. "Because that uptight mare needs a good rutting that's why. I don't see how she does it. You're probably the first good fuck she's had in a century or two. I'm predicting that tomorrow she'll probably be the most relaxed she's been in 50 years or so. As for what you wish to call yourself while your rutting her is none of my business, I'm just here to make sure that you keep rutting her. Who knows.." Luna lifted her hips, resting her marehood right on top of Sugary's tip, only her panties as a barrier between them. "Maybe she'll be willing to share. It hasn't been quite as long for me, but still...."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:28 am

Sugary was finally beginning to understand what it was that Luna wanted of him for Celestia... and possibly herself... He nodded in understanding. After all, maybe Celestia really just needed what Luna claimed and nothing else. It seemed like a very straightforward reasoning.

When Luna placed her marehood right on top on his stallionhood like a thin veil of silk, he stayed very still, not even twitching as it was an entirely different mare on it than the one he was acquainted with so intimately, so anything could happen at any moment... And something did happen, as his mind and thoughts in this realm of dreams made his true feelings surface again at impulse. "... She looked tired and overworked. She's a good mare. I just wanna treat her well... You seem like a good mare too. I'll be happy to treat you well too." There was lust in his eyes, but his words meant for the general well being of both long-lived mares, as if both his instinctive libido and his more civilized self were equally willing to cooperate to keep their word. Whether or not Luna would catch the full nature of his raw intentions was on her.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:54 am

"Tired and overworked is an understatement, that's for certain, although I'm lessening that burden more and more every day. You should have plenty of time to tend to her needs. And speaking of needs..." She moved her hips in a small circle, moving his tip in such a way that it nudged her panties out of the way, her soft velvety netherlips caressing the tip of his cock as they spoke. "Do you know where wet dreams come from Sugary?" Her hand began to play around on his chest while she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:41 am

Sugary would gladly have taken the time to speak about how he wanted to know more as to how he could tend to Celestia better with Luna's counseling, but it suddenly became extremely difficult to stay on that train of thought for long when she deliberately teased him and showed her own divine nethers to him. His member actually twitched this time, and his breathing deepened in anticipation, but then again the dream state meant his mind woud also shoot all over the place at this sudden change. "I... I do, Princess~" he started in a hungry tone, but then changed "Wait, I can't...! I've yet to know if Celestia even wants me or not...! I can't do this to her...!" and then he switched dials again "I mean, I totally could, but I really shouldn't... Maybe we can wait and see if she's willing to herd?" Each and every word was stated with the utmost honesty.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:42 pm

"Oh you poor stallion, you seem so confused. Perhaps this..." Luna slowly began to slide down on his shaft, her velvety inner folds rippling around Sugary's length as she took him into her. "Will bring some clarity..." She finished in a completely lucid tone as she tortured poor Sugary, flexing her love canal around his length as she fully seated him inside her, practically milking his cock with her vagina as she kept her coy smile. "Its not cheating Sugary.... if you're in a dream... and can't remember the details...." she whispered in a seductive voice that could only be done by a goddess with thousands of years of experience, continuing to milk his length with her nether.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 pm

It was at this time that Sugary finally got around to touching Luna by placing his hands on her thighs as she engulfed his member without a second thought. His thoughts were racing all over as he felt his heart racing now that the younger royal sibling, the Goddess of the Night and dreams, was simply pushing towards pleasure. He had so much to ask her as it was all so sudden to him, especially since she was still unfamiliar to him where as things with Celestia felt like they made more sense... But he certainly did not try to push her away. If anything, her efforts just got him deeply aroused and far more eager to do things her way. Still, there was one train of thought he just had to speak up as he twitched and lightly wiggled his hips under her alluring large form, lust in his eyes growing as he looked up to her, never blinking nor daring to while neighing and moaning softly. "Princess~!? Aaahh~... W-Why~... Why pick me for this~?" It was unlikely he'd get any answer, but his curiosity was very much as aroused as his libido as he struggled to keep composure.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:34 pm

"Why not?" She replied, starting to draw her hips back up, revealing his shaft now enveloped in a dark blue glow, denying him release while still allowing him the sensation of orgasm, along with a sheen from her own slick mare juices. "And besides, my sister saw fit to take you into her bed. I gotta see why." Luna fully lifted off his member, magically pulling his legs apart and kneeling down between them. "There is a difference between me and my sister. She likes a constant gush from her partners. I on the other hand, prefer my partners to have... explosive climaxes." Her hand grasped his shaft, while she settled her bosom on his groin, moving his pride between her cleavage and pressing it tight around him, beginning to bounce up and down. "Tell me Sugary, what do you like best?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Sugary got a good look at what looked to be another enchantment, and he would be quick to notice it's effects as he was overcome with the intense feeling of wanting to release but not quite just yet. This meant that every touch Luna gave him felt like the height of pleasure spiked each and every time, so her grabbing his pride and and embracing it with her supple bosom sent him just over the edge, and making him want for more; Much much more.

He was already moaning as she asked him what he preferred, so it took him a fair bit of effort to answer a not-so-easy question as she played with him. "Ooohh~... T-That's..." He really didn't have a clear answer, as a lack of actual experience meant he was still open to possibilities. "All I know is... Aahh~... All I know is I really like Goddesses right now~" He was a mortal and his lovers were practically divine. He doubted there was little else that could serve as a proper answer.

Regardless of how Luna took the answer, he looked at her and her bosom very intently. Already, he was trying to consider how he could please her back; Whether or not she'd pick up on that as part of the reasons for Celestia inviting him into her bed was all on her.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 4:13 pm

That last statement drew a fit of laughter from Luna as she worked his cock with her plump breasts, occasionally leaning her head down to lick his flare. "Oh I bet you do you dirty little colt. I bet I could win over the entire population in a night if I did this to all of them, but what kind of reputation would I get from that?" Eventually, she slowed her bouncing and released his length from her bosom, drawing a long lick from the base to the tip. grasping it with one hand and slowly stroking it. "You seem very much like a giver, my sweet stallion. I'm going to guess that's why my sister has taken a fancy to you. That and this delicious cock of yours. Speaking of which..." Luna pressed her lips to his tip, and then quickly began sucking him off, pumping his shaft with her silky smooth hand while the other cupped his package, tongue swimming circles around his pride as her head worked up and down on him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Sugary chuckled back between light moans, coming up with a quick retort. "I'm not dirty... I-I just wanna be passionate~" And he did; Especially the more Luna shared her own brand of passion with him.

He took a very brief moment to consider how she thought he was attractive to Celestia, and felt flattered and humbled for it... and then felt like feeding Luna with his sweet filling as soon as she expertly went down on him.

Since he was unable to, he'd simply focus on what felt like the next best thing, and finally made his decision on how to return the Goddess of the Night's ministrations with his own. He could not properly reach her body with his arms, so he'd try to use his extension of will as he would try to use magic to make small patches of pink and warm auras just over her scantily clad breasts and slowly and subtly fondle them with it. If all went well, he'd then extend the aura to caress her shoulders and neck, and carefully and lightly squeeze her nipples in experimental soft grasps, all the while snorting and neighing softly in lust.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:40 am

"Oh I understand. Your a dirty little passionate pony. Do you know how I know you're dirty Sugary?" She asked, looking up from her work for a moment, before floating through him, lifting him up to sit on her lap as she reached behind him, his magic not seeming to have an effect on her for the moment as she grasped his shaft with one hand, and his horn with the other, stroking one to disrupt his magic while she stroked the other to prove an upcoming point. "I know you're a dirty little pony because you're about to come all over the place." And as she said that, she released the spell on his pride that was denying him release, pointing his tip directly at his chest as she continued to stroke him vigorously. "Come for me, my dirty stallion." she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)    Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Duties (Private W/ Mr. Market)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next