OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:12 pm

"Well, you already saw the RUINS. I'm afraid that beyond what I can tell of them I'm not knowledgeable of such things..."
Rather coldly, Twinkle muttered under her breath. "...haven't been for years." Quickly moving on the topic however, she said: "However, just beyond the ruins is a forest filled with pine trees everywhere as far as the eye can see. Pretty sure it is currently covered in a blanket of white at this time of year. I used to wander own my own like a little rebellious rascal, getting in touch with nature." She said, allowing her mind to wander to her childhood when she used to visit Snowdin with her dad regularly.

Since the sealing of Equestrians and Monsters in the Underground, animals had also been stuck down here and eventually an ecosystem of it's own had formed. Animals of all kinds native to a forest region were abundant down here. Squirrels, rabbits (nonmagical, to be specific), foxes, owls, ferrets. You name it. Any really dangerous ones like wolves and bears could only be found at the far reaches of the forest, far off the beaten path.
Twinkle gave a sigh of nostalgia and rose from her seat, taking her plate - now devoid of pie - to the kitchen.
"If you're done, then allow me to show you to your room." She said warmly.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Jasper nodded and stood up, taking her plate to the kitchen as well.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 11:43 am

Twinkle smiled and set the dishes in the sink for her to handle later. Going through the living room to the stairway, she took a short look at the sapphire necklace above it, closing her eyes.
"I'm going to try and convince her to stay, Father. I hope you don't mind." She thought before she opened her eyes again and turned away from the casing and heading down the hallway.

Upon reaching the first door she stopped and turned around.
"This here is the guest room. Unfortunately the bed is not built for grown humans, but if it's alright then you can use it." She then motioned further down the hallway. "The second room is my bedroom. It has another door inside that leads to the bathroom, so feel free to use that. As for the last door, it's been years since I was able to open it, the lock has been finicky and I haven't had the time to find a locksmith." She said, her lips ever-so-slightly lowering at the mention of the last door. Not noticing it, she stroked Jasper's hair a bit while looking at the guest room door.
"When you're done resting, I'll be in the living room. We can talk more then." Twinkle said before stepping past the human and walking down towards the living room, presumably to continue the book she was midway through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back   Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ponytale: The Reboot Strikes Back
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4