OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Guard of A God

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

A Guard of A God  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guard of A God    A Guard of A God  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 2:03 pm

almost paying no attention to keep at this point amery was officially charmed, "the bite on this one, very contrary of your name" her grin began to expose her canines "and its not every day that its the errand girl is the entertainment" she began to walk towards the mare with a powerful stride "but that leeds me to ask" her face but an inch away "is you bite as good as your bark child" she kept staring into the mare's eyes before booping her on the nose and turning around "you can stop by my forrest any time." she snickered "lets do this another time, come cressy, i think we have a meal to have, and drink to be drunk"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Guard of A God    A Guard of A God  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 5:40 pm

"... way to choose them, Keep, By the way (removes the chest from around her neck) You need to start spending more." Piano said to Keeper.
"What make you say that?"
She drops the chest which causes a loud thump on the ground. "It weights a lot. Look sis want me to pick up something from S.C.C. if you need me just holla." She said to keeper before walking to town. 
Keeper picked up the chest and looked at Amery. "She could decapitate a squad of three before one could pull out his weapon. Just thought I notify you."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Guard of A God    A Guard of A God  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 6:46 pm

"and i could kill you all here with so little effort, it would be like stepping on ants, but enough of the flirting, are we heading in or not?" she asked not dropping her smile one bit.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: A Guard of A God    A Guard of A God  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 7:11 pm

"I beg to differ but, whatever keeps you peaceful. Go on in." Keeper said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Guard of A God    A Guard of A God  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Guard of A God
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2