OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sugarcubes (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:01 am

It seemed obvious, from the look of everyone's faces in the room, that none was gonna be easy to surpass the other. Sugary was no exception though, but as the shortest one in the room, he had quite the challenge up ahead as the odds were stacked against him. That didn't keep him from looking back at Big Mac with a winning smile as he too sat down, and looked at the food in the table. He eyed it like a hawk, before he spoke again. "This smells good... Okay, what are the rules, and when do we begin?" He liked the competition-to-be. It made the simple task of eating that much more festive, especially after a very good and fulfilling day so far.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:56 pm

Big Mac sat down opposite Sugary and cracked his knuckles with a confident looking smile yet remained as silent as always. Braeburn was a little less obvious about it, pulling out a chair, sitting in it and tucking it back toward the table in one smooth motion while loosening his belt a notch.

Applejack shook her head and muttered something that sounded distinctly like "Testosterone brigade" before going over to the larger kitchen table and beginning to unload all of the prepared food onto the table, applie pies, fritters, roast potatoes, boats of gravy, cauliflowers, bowls of chopped carrots and all manner of delicious yet still mostly healthy foods.

With eye contact right on Sugary, who he seemed to view as the biggest threat, Big Mac picked up a potato and bit into it as if in slow motion. He and Braeburn knew the epic battle before them.

Off to the side Applejack tried not to laugh as she watched her brother try to chew a potato in dramatic fashion when he could've downed it in one gulp.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:26 pm

((Feed'em all free for all!)) (D20 result: 19)

Actually seeing the food arrive thanks to Applejack, Sugary's eyes lit up with joy and was beginning to feel the hunger build tremendously. It all looked even better than it smelled to be sure as far as he was concerned. The apple mare was practically a freckled angel in jeans as she lay the delectable meals before all of them.

And then came the demon that was Big Mac right before him. He was positive he'd be the biggest rival of them all, but he wasn't about to give in to peer pressure alone. The big apple himself would have to do much more than stare him down to make him fold as he locked glinted eyes with him. It also seemed like he was usually the one to start these family competitions as Sugary watched him pick up a potato and eat it slowly. He gasped lightly in pretend shock. "Cheeky! 1-2-3-Go!"

After verbally announcing what had already started the competition, he began with dabbing some of the roast potatoes in the gravy and scarfing them down and most everything else that followed like a Qu clan Gourmand possessed being would be. It was very unlikely that the smallest of the group would be easily beaten as he chomped down and ate with incredible speed, yet didn't show signs of stopping right away. He worked out plenty from time to time in body and spirit, and sometimes had a need to be fed just as well as any hard worker would have to be to get on with his own set of chores, so he could most certainly eat a lot as well. Granted, for all the speed and hunger he had going for him, he still had the common sense to not drag away anything from anyone else, nor take anything from anyone's grasp, and most importantly, he never once relied on his magic to pull anything towards him he couldn't reach; He'd ask for it, quickly though, instead. It was also apparent in the light tears of his eyes, that the food was very delicious, and only regretted not slowing down to taste it more along the way; Especially the pies.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 11:30 pm

((An old fashioned eating contest)) ((D20 Results. Braeburn: 12. Applejack: 9. Big Macintosh: 20))

Braeburn leaned forward and immediately shovelled a mouth full of potatoes and apple crumble into his mouth. He smirked at his cousin, a smirk which promptly fell when he saw how much Sugary had already surpassed him by several mouthfuls; he looked downright put out when Big Mac picked up an apple pie, made a point of looking it over, then shoved it entirely into his mouth in slow fashion so that Sugary and Braeburn could see clear as day.

Applejack was going at a steady pace. Steady for this family anyway as she'd already consumed enough to probably fill most ponies bellies immediately but she seemed more interested in watching the contest, which it was pretty clear had rapidly become a two stallion race between Sugary and Big Mac with Braeburn doing his best just to stay involved.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:50 am

Sugary kept eating from start to what would eventually be the end of the competition, and fun family dinner, like a champ... However, for all his admirable effort and hunger, he simply could not outmatch the bigger jaws of Big Mac. No matter how much he tried, he was always just a little bit slower than the eldest of the Apple siblings for scarfing down each bite. Perhaps, if he himself were bigger, he might have tied, but it would eventually be made clear that he was full, while Big Mac might have put away a few extra bites. Even so, in all the frantic food frenzy, he had a hard time telling how much he ate by comparison. "Oooooh... Wow... That-... That's it for me... Who won...?" He looked to be in a slight daze, but it was a blissful kind of daze. The food was fantastic after all.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:21 am

Big Mac hid it well but he felt that had he needed to eat anymore he would have exploded; the last pie he forced down to ensure that he beat Sugary without question felt like that one time he had to pull a house without being in a state of mind to use all his strength properly.

"Looks like it goes to Big Mac." Applejack remarked calmly off to the side, having had the good sense to stop when she was full unlike the stallions; there was a distinct groaning coming from under the table where Braeburn had been sitting before.

"Eeyup." Big Mac croaked out, covering his mouth to hold in a loud belch.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:36 am

All Sugary could do by that point was to let out a light burp of his own as he sighed and accepted defeat, slowly applauding Big Mac on his victory. "Wooo~ Congrats...! Oh man, that was too close... But..." He stopped applauding, chuckling a bit as he realized that Braeburn was now either sick, or just wanting to be in a more comfortable position. "... Worth it... The food was great anyway... So, so worth it... ... ... Hey, Br-*burp* Heh. Sorry... Braeburn, you alive down there?" He also looked to the side as he smiled wearily at Aj, having clearly enjoyed the competition and the dinner from beginning to end.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:31 am

Big Mac was slumped back in his chair and staring up at the ceiling while his stomach struggled to deal with the sheer amount of baked goods and roasted food he had just forced down himself; he wouldn't be sick, he had a stronger stomach than that, but he probably wouldn't move for an hour or so.

"Is that you Celestia?" Braeburn moaned from the floor before there was a loud thud on the underside of the table. "I'm okay."

Applejack smiled back at him. "You got an iron gut on you partner, no doubts." She nodded to Big Mac. "Any pony who can even come close to out eating Big Mac's got more fortitude than a storm proof barn if'n you ask me." She added as she began clearing away the plates into the kitchen.

As Applejack carried the plates to the kitchen a small popping noise came from the dining room, and from above their heads a little scroll dropped onto the kitchen table just missing the gravy boat.

"Sugary, do you mind getting that?" Applejack called back as her hands were full with the plates; literally, the mare had stacked them into her arms all at once rather than make multiple trips.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:34 am

Sugary felt pride in his consolation praise by Applejack, and if nothing else, second place never tasted so good. "Such a nice skillful mare..." His mood was as good as could be as he then admired how deftly she managed to take away the plates before he focused his attention at the scroll that arrived via magic at her request, though he would have still paid special attention to it. "Oh? Will do..." Before he actually touched it, he smelled for and sensed the lingering magic it brought with it in curiosity as one might get when looking at a foreign stamp. He stretched out his arm, and carefully untied the string, and would open it to see what it contained. A message? A drawing? An enchantment? All where guesses at this point...
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:31 pm

The letter rolled open and floated in front of Sugary of it's own accord.

Dearest Applejack

I heard from some of my informants that you had trouble in the town of Appleloosa today with some, I believe, pie bandits? Luna has assigned two of her agents to follow the group to see if they can track down the true ring leader.

In the meantime I have business which will require my presence in the Outlands tomorrow. If you are able I would love to stop by your cousin Braeburn's house and see you and Big Macintosh for a quick catch up.

A spy of mine who was in town also told me of a stallion who helped you with the bandits and possessed "extraordinary talent and magic". If he is still present I would quite like to meet this 'Sugar Muffin' and to personally thank him.

Yours sincerely

Princess Celestia

"What's the note say?" Big Mac asked followed by a belch. "Pardon me."

Applejack continued washing the dishes in the kitchen and called back to Sugary. "If you're needin' a place for tonight Sugary we have a spare guest room. Be more accommodating than the saloon at any rate. He okay to stay Braeburn?"

"Sure thing cousin." Braeburn moaned as his stomach waged war with the rest of him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:31 am

Sugary would let the letter float and just rest on the chair without moving for now. While reading it, he soon realized the true importance of the letter, blinked in puzzlement at the very odd spelling of his name, and looked genuinely surprised to learn that Celestia wanted to thank him in person. At least, he thought it was him as he never once met a Sugar Muffin during his stay. "It's a little sad my name sounded like that, but hey...!"

He smiled, both after reading the letter and after the generous offer of having a place to stay. He started off by looking over towards Applejack in the kitchen. "Actually, I wasn't staying at the saloon, I got my own ride to sleep not too far from here, buuut..." He then looked to Big Mac, and tried not to chuckle at the sound of a struggling Braeburn. "Get this! It's a letter from the Princess, Celestia. Looks like someone was spying for her here annnd... They're sending a couple of Princess Luna's agents to keep investigating the matter of the thefts more thoroughly, but on top of that, Celestia herself is coming by tomorrow for business in the Outlands. She'd like to come by this house if she can, and... I think she wants to thank me for helping you today. I might as well stay over!"
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:50 am

Applejack read through the letter herself, looking a little surprised that what he had said was pretty much exactly what was on the letter. "Seems mighty out of her majesty's way but hey, I ain't one to object and it's always nice to see the princess when the world ain't explodin'." Applejack supposed as she cleared away the last of the plates.

"Eeyup." Big Mac agreed.

Braeburn struggled into the kitchen too, quickly downing some water to clear his throat. "The spare room's up the stairs to the left, second door. I'd be happy for you to stay in it Sugary. Or is it Sugar?" He asked with a little chuckle as he read the letter too.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:22 am

Sugary himself had to make effort to stand at first, but he did actually feel better once he did, letting out a sigh. "*Phew*... I'll accept the room, but the Sugar thing I mind a bit... My ma and grandma call me their 'Little Sugar' and so do some from where I come from. I'd rather not hear it too much here." He didn't sound nor looked annoyed s he grinned about it slightly in thought, but was rather slightly miffed at getting called what was like an old cutesy name to him by another grown stallion. "That said, I really ought to get a good shower first. That won't be a problem will it? Also..." He extended his arm towards Big Mac. "... Congrats. I declare you Iron Gut!" Should Mac return the shake or not, Sugary still intended to head right for a shower once he got the chance were it available.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:59 am

Big Macintosh chuckled at Sugary's declaration and lightly ruffled his mane with one of his huge hands, almost like a younger sibling. "Sleep now, boast later." The stallion rumbled as he shook Sugary's hand with his free hand before excusing himself upstairs; the large stallion's hoofsteps were like claps of thunder on the stairway even while he was making an effort to walk slowly.

Braeburn waved his hand upstairs. "The bathroom is the third room on the left Sugary." Braeburn offered, still clutching his gut. "The guest room is the fourth on your right. The bed's made up because I didn't know how many ponies AJ was bringing."

"enough." Applejack said with a smile at Sugary. "Y'all go on and get yourself some rest, tomorrow we can meet the Princess and get some peace around here." Applejack told him as she cleaned up the last of the dishes. "Oh and we're up at cockerel sugarcube, so don't be expecting a lie in." She added.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 4:05 am

Sugary felt rather odd that the big red himself ruffled his mane before kindly shaking hands, though didn't say much at the time as he saw him make his way up, pondering if the house could hold the curiously thunderous steps.

He listened well to the directions given by Braeburn, glad to see he was managing well "Thank you.", but ultimately he ended up just looking at Applejack as he lightly stretched in place a bit to try and find a comfort zone in terms of letting the food go down more and more. "So roughly by sunrise... Not a problem, as long as you ain't got a dumb singer that likes to yell at 3 in the morning." He made a bemused face as he recalled back to his younger days when one of the livestock had the bad habit of singing far too early or too late. "... By the way, do I look that young, or is your brother just that friendly to 33 year olds? Haven't had anyone ruffle my mane in a long time. And I mean a long time..." It wasn't really a serious question that needed a serious answer as he chuckled afterwards with a smile, and slowly made his way up the stairs to go and take his shower at last, putting away all his clothes into the Inventory and getting in bare once he got the chance to do so in the bathroom for the time being...
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:23 pm

Applejack smiled. "He's that friendly to foals as he is to old time ponies sugarcube." Applejack assured him with a fond look. "Besides, you seem to inspire it in folks; you're a good sort Sugary, and your sort bring out the affection in ponies."

Applejack waved to him as he went to the bathroom. "I'll bid ya goodnight sugarcube." Applejack decided as Sugary went to the bathroom. "We'll see you in the morning for breakfast, ya hear?" She reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Having gotten the last words of Applejack for the night, Sugary had gone to shower in an even better mood than when he finished eating. He liked being told he had some sort of charm to others by her, and if nothing else, it helped him reflect upon how others could see him, and how he did his work.

Satisfied with the shower he took and changing clothes, he went to his room and look out the window towards the town and night sky as he wondered what the next day would bring, and what it meant to meet the Sun mare herself after a job well done. He chuckled and smiled at how the job involved cooperating with the curiously fascinating Applejack, who was not lacking in her own charming personality as well. He eventually went to sleep, waiting for the next day to come fairly eagerly...
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:38 pm

The loud cockerel did indeed sound out in the morning to wake everyone up at the very first hint of Celestia's sun; the sun wasn't even fully risen by the time Sugary could hear the Apples moving about the house, someone in the kitchen making breakfast, someone had laid first claim on the bathroom judging by the running water and wagons could be heard outside.

The apples were certainly fast up but evidently it wasn't just them, the entire small town sounded like it was awake. A knock on Sugary's door also showed just how fast they were.

"Wakey wakey partner, the princess is dropping by for breakfast instead of lunch!" Braeburn called through the door, sounded a little run ragged.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:05 am

Sugary would initially awaken from the bed slowly as the rooster sung its own wake up call, slowly stretching by the time the knock came by the door. He was curious to know why the Apples were so active so early, unless they were getting ready for chores he was unaware of. That would change once Braeburn told him exactly what went on, and left him be. "Wha...? This early...!? I'll be right there soon...!" He said so more to himself than the stallion, but he suddenly understood why there was so much noise already. He got up from the bed slightly clumsily as he heard the sounds of the wagons outside, and walked over to the window to see for himself if the wagons were from the town itself, or the Royal wagons instead to try and catch a glimpse of what the early morning sun would reveal to him...
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:52 pm

The glimpse, such as it was, showed pretty clearly how it was not just any old pie trader or family cart rolling around outside; the carriage that had been settled outside of the farm house was big enough to contain the entirety of the bedroom Sugary was in and was almost shockingly white and gold with a squad of golden armor clad royal guards sectioned around it in a position to cover every angle.

"You ready in there Sugarcube?!" Applejack called through the door. "The Princess wanted to go for a ride around the desert, Imma bringing some breakfast with us!" She called through.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 11:38 pm

For a brief moment, he felt a tingle run down his spine as he realized that was indeed the royal carriage. "I know she's tall, but... That's a really big wagon... ... ... My neck might start hurting soon..."

Hearing Applejack this time, he perked up and closed the window to his room, and hurriedly took his things, mainly his Inventory anyway, got a change of clothes to another set of his beloved red wares, but without the cape this time, and tried to dash over to the bathroom... But because it was still occupied by the time he got there, he tried to think quick on his hooves, and decided to just rely on his magic to save time, at the cost of grace.

He conjured an orb of water to appear, got out a tube of toothpaste, mouthwash, and a brush, and began to wash his mouth right in the hallway where he hoped no one would see him, lest he have to go back to his room. Once he was done, he sought out another window as he gargled to spit it out where no one would be and let it out, put his things away, and go downstairs double-time. "I'm ready! I'm ready! Goodness, this is more than I expected at this hour..." Wondering if Celestia was ahead of schedule on purpose or not, he'd try and meet up with AJ to either lend a hand, or simply be present, with a mild hint of mint to follow him...
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:23 am

Down the steps and out the front door showed the Apples already hard at work, as well as Apple Fritter walking past with an oddly wet and minty smelling mane, looking rather annoyed and grumbling about hating mornings; Big Macintosh was loading haybales into a cart for the homestead next door, presumably just a friendly gesture since none of the ponies he was talking with while he worked even resembled Apples.

"Over 'ere!" Applejack called to Sugary, waving from the front gates; four armed guards stood on the other side of the gate. "I keep telling these tin can wearin' sonuva guns to move but they won't-"

"It is quite alright Applejack." The serene and calming voice came as the door to the carriage opened. "They merely follow my instructions, and this early my instructions can be poorly worded. You do have my apologies."

Princess Celestia was... well, impressive would be a word to use but it was very insufficient. The princess demanded attention and presence even while obviously trying not to seem too authoritative or imposing. Despite that, her smile was as friendly and relaxed as a mother visiting her children.

"Applejack. It is wonderful to see you again." Celestia smiled at her, shaking her hand. "And I presume this is the stallion you told me about?" She asked, turning to Sugary with that same calming smile. "If so then I believe you are owed my thanks, as well as the thanks you've no doubt received from the Apples... perhaps in the form of a banquet?" She added with a chuckle. She knew how the Apples worked.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 2:27 pm

((Good morning, Celestia.))

Sugary winced lightly and walked after Applejack a bit faster as Apple Fritter passed by, trying to pretend he didn't know who he accidentally splashed when he was almost sure no one was there... till the very last second anyway. "Oops..."

On more relevant matters, he was about to ask the guards himself what the problem was, but that soon answered itself as Celestia finally revealed herself before them all and greeted them. A wave of warmth washed over him as her presence was much like being bathed in glorious sunlight after a cool spring morning. It was comforting, it was blissful, it was radiant, his own little piece of heaven as a chorus sang around him... until he then realized he had in fact been greeted by her as her words were finally processed, and had only been standing there quiet as he had his arms spread out while he basked in her sunlight rather literally in front of everyone with a soft smile and closed eyes. He scrunched his nose, blinked several times as he brought himself back to reality after enjoying the feeling of her vast magic perhaps a bit too much, coughed as the chorus was no more, took a deep breath, and began to do a few squats with a mild blush, and then bowed profusely as whatever mojo and composure he had was jarred by none other than himself. "T-Thank you, Celestia! I mean, Madam! I-I mean, Princess!!" He then stood up as straight as the guards nearby, perhaps a bit too perfectly even, while placing his right fist over his chest and still blushing out of embarrassment. "Indeed the Apples have been excellent hosts! It's an honor to meet you! And good morning!" If nothing else, his greeting was genuine and spirited, though he internally cursed himself as he wished he wasn't so magically attuned this one time.

Last edited by Mr. Market on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:21 am

Celestia chuckled at Sugary's over enthusiastic greeting; her chuckle almost had an echo to it, like Celestia had chuckled in sync with another of herself. "You may relax my little pony, I'm not here as royalty." She assured him with a wave of her hand.

"Now, Applejack has told me of your hand in resolving the conflicts in Appleoosa. I would ask that you join me for my morning tour of the town with Applejack; it seems only fitting that the stallion who is responsible for the current peace should show it to a humble visitor." She finished with a smile that seemed to light up the entire desert, which considering this was Celestia could've easily been literal.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:56 pm

Sugary was reasonably hesitant to accept Celestia's request at face value. He had never met the diarch directly, but her exploits put her in very high esteem in his eyes. It didn't take long for him to ease up though: Her laughter was pleasant, her demeanor was humbling, and her smile blinded him with radiance... not literally of course. "To meet a living legend such as her... Truly, I have the Crystals blessing!"

With a light smile, he nodded and would carry out what was requested of him while blushing lightly at the praise, a joyful glint in his eyes as he stood next to Applejack with his posture still. "It would be an honor, Prin-...! Er... Madam Celestia...?" How does one refer to Royalty when they are apparently not around as such? This was a new experience for him. In his moment of doubt, he quickly turned to Applejack to help keep things in order. "U-Um... Where do we begin? The clock tower? Performance stage? The orchards maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugarcubes (Private)   Sugarcubes (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugarcubes (Private)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next