OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Top Pony Idol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyarcana

Ladyarcana

Top Pony Idol  Empty
PostSubject: Top Pony Idol    Top Pony Idol  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:24 pm

Celestia: "Dear foals of Equestria. Sapphire Shores and Coloratura, the most popular entertainers of our country, have given me the honor to make a special announcement. Razzle Dazzle Academy, in Manehatten, and Diamond Dolphin Institute, located here, in Canterlot.

These wonderful performers have decided to bring new standards of Song, Dance, Live Performance, and Fashion to the next generation.

I know you are all looking forward to what the future will bring. As will I.
Back to top Go down
Ladyarcana

Ladyarcana

Top Pony Idol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol    Top Pony Idol  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 12:20 am

In Manehatten at Razzle Dazzle Academy, Svengallop sighs as the line forms.

At Diamond Dolphin in Canterlot, Star Gazer is eagerly awaiting the future idols.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

Top Pony Idol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol    Top Pony Idol  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 2:32 am

As Sonatine was in Manehatten at the time when the news came out, she thought attending Razzle Dazzle Academy would be the best choice. As she made her way to the line, she felt more nervous than she could recall. She wanted to attend as a singer, and as a Siren she could easily be accused of cheating, if not denied entry entirely. She debated to herself whether or not she should lie about it to be sure, and hoped that she'd come to a decision before it was her turn to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

Top Pony Idol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol    Top Pony Idol  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 2:08 pm

Coloratura walked through still - empty halls of the school, on her own. She had told her bodyguards to stay put because she wanted to be alone for a bit, thinking about the school. She was proud of what had become of the project. When the empty halls became a bit too echoing for her taste, she met up with her bodyguards again with a nod. As she walked to the line, she put her veil over her face again. She and her guards came to a stop next to Svengallop, Coloratura smiling slightly behind her veil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Top Pony Idol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol    Top Pony Idol  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 6:05 pm

((Calling card.))

Shortly after hearing the announcement from among the crowd in Canterlot, a colt that looked just as fit if not more so than many stallions hurried along towards the gates of Diamond Dolphin while practicing the tone of his voice rather vividly. Sooner or later Star Gazer would, almost quite literally, be face-to-face with a serious expression of said colt speaking to him just as vividly as he wore leather armor and held a pike in his grasp. "Sugary Market, reporting in! I've come to test my voice and moves against others, in the hopes that I may one day inspire endurance, courage, and love in others!" He sounded genuine too, but was he in the right place...?
Back to top Go down
jz96

Top Pony Idol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol    Top Pony Idol  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 9:52 pm

As the diamond dolphin opens it gate an very eager and easily excited unicorn filly skipped inside.  "They told me to join a school in canterlot, Who want to be a princess anyway too much work, not enough fun. Now I can be next top desingner, and make friends, in which I could pressure later in my life to where my dresses and- wait does sound more evil out loud then in my head.... Oh well." Sickle talking to herself, continue inside with her fellow classmate.
Back to top Go down
Ladyarcana

Ladyarcana

Top Pony Idol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol    Top Pony Idol  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:24 pm

At Diamond Dolphin Inst, Sapphire Shores, wearing a navy sash adorned with a diamond and citrine dolphin, struts along an ash wood and gold flaked runway. She smiles at every foal she can before gently leaping onto the raised, bianco carrara marble, hexagon stage at the end. At that point she then begins singing "Becoming Popular", images of the dolphins on her sash begin floating around her. As she ends the song the special effects disappear, "welcome my little starlets - in - training! Unless you've been living with Diamond Dogs, I am Sapphire Shores, the Head Mistress and founder of Diamond Dolphin Institute. What you just saw, is what I expect my top students to be able to do at the end of the year. The sash I'm wearing was designed by Rarity and infused with old magic discovered by a little known pony called MoonDancer. That spell can only be activated, by getting the focused attention of a large number of ponies, then with pure a heart you create temporary illusions. The catch is in how long you perform, and how well you maintain the focus of the audience."

"Now without further delay, Star Gazer will usher the first qualifying applicant on stage. Your votes will determine who will "tread the boards" and which foals will continue to attend Canterlot's fine schools.
Back to top Go down
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

Top Pony Idol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol    Top Pony Idol  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:52 pm

After smirking slightly to Svengallop, Coloratura turned back to the students. On a small, wooden stage against an outer wall of the school - not too high, that ponies have to look up to her, yet high enough that they can see her - and grabbed the microphone that was standing there.

"Mares and gentlecolts!" she said, and everyone turned their head towards her. She smiled behind the veil, and the entire audience started cheering. "Welcome to my school, Razzle Dazzle academy!" On the background, the instrumental of Razzle Dazzle could be heard playing.

"My name is Coloratura, but all of you might know me as Countess Coloratura! I am the headmisstress on this school. It is here wehre be taught how to bedazzle your crowd, how to dance the night away, and most importantly - how to sing the stars from the heavens!" The audience cheered again, only few noticing how it slowly turned into the acoustic version of 'The Land I Love.'

As Coloratura spoke again, she spoke softer and smiled a bit.
"Yet, in the show-business, be careful that you won't lose yourself in all the glitz and glamour. If you keep your songs close to your heart, your greatest talents," she took off her veil in one swift motion, "will be unveiled."

The cheered again, but quieted again immediately as Coloratura took out her guitar and started playing. She sang 'The Magic Inside,' and she sang it beautifully - as the audience cheered, her cutiemark on her dress started sparkling, accompanying her song like the most beautiful, yet gentle firework.

As the song ended, the audience cheered once again. Coloratura smiled proudly and sincerely. "What you just saw was illusionary magic. It's an old spell, recovered by a unicorn called Moon Dancer. The spell will only be activated if your audience is truly focused on you, and with the magic, you will be able to create the most spectacular temporary illusions. Of course, it will take time and effort to get there."

She smiled once again. "Now, if you wish to enter our school, please proceed inside. The jury will decide who of you are qualified to continue with us." She then waved down, to the stallion standing next to the platform, to Svengalop. "Please sign up here with Svengallop first."

She waved to the audience. "Good luck to all of you!"

Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Top Pony Idol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol    Top Pony Idol  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:39 pm

Quote :
StarGazer: "Hey Sugary, here's your applicant's sash." Hands over a dark blue strip of cloth with a single 4 pointed diamond. "Now just go on stage like the star you are, grab their attention and use that to wow the audience with how well you can picture an image of your choice." Gently pushes the foal past the curtains onto the wooden runway to perform. Just as he whispers, "remember to wait for the gem to glow before trying to imagine an image."

Sugary blinked and looked to the gem he was given as well as star Gazer. He then smiled and marched right behind the stage, thinking up of a way to wow the audience. He had been on a stage before, so fright was no factor for the young warrior looking to fight a different fight in his training to become stronger.

(("Pop Star"))

His body began to shine as the curtain rose for his turn to come, and his leather armor would then be revealed to have taken the shape of... leather armor still, but more stylized. The leather had extended down his legs to look more like a dancing suit with flares, along with straps on the sides which accentuated his every step onwards to the center stage. His leather helmet in turn had a white puff upon it this time, however; Giving the impression his long mane had become an afro instead. Over his neck, the sash and gem were wrapped like a scarf with the gem hanging off the side of his shoulder.

Afterwards, a light funky beat began to play as he tapped his hooves and the pike now turned microphone-pike instead was swung around quite aggressively until he finally did a pose and looked adamantly to whatever crowd had gathered, and began to sing...

... Or rather, he began to speak somewhat in a poetic fashion with the occasional changes in tone to go along with the music itself. He 'sang' of valiant feats of courage, in an effort to inspire good vibes in those before him. From time to time, he'd swing all around quite well in time with the music, and quite intimidatingly given he was still wielding a very sharp weapon as the wind whistled with every stroke, as if he were fighting an invisible foe on the stage. Perhaps he would need quite a bit more proper training; But one thing was certain, and that was the lack of hesitation, and the fact he had a very eager smile and an even bigger willingness to share his hot blooded vigor with the crowd to instill upon.

Last edited by Mr. Market on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jz96

Top Pony Idol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol    Top Pony Idol  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 2:03 am

(I'm not a hundred percent sure if I'm supposed to sing or if I was supposed to do something dress related. So I'm making a guess.)

" Well I was born in a village that was near a diamond dog -Ohh you being rhetorical. Oh so now you tell us we can get kick out. oh dear." Sickle line up like every pony else and watch the others. even the pony in armor and used his spear. 

"Okay if he could use a weapon. Then (sickle's ears perk up.) Light bubble." Sickle said to herself.
Sickle looked up and took a deep breath in and blew small a fountain of snow. before the snow land sickle used the snow to make small balls of ice.

As sickle walked on to the stage she levitated the balls of ice up to the stage lights. 
(( Fireflies- owl city female cover.))

As the piano began to play the song, Sickles used her ice to make it look like the stage and the sky above her was glittering. She did a small dance as she sing.  As her song ended. she used her magic to get the rest of her ice and any of the water that may fell.   as she exit stage right. she made small ice sculptures of dresses. Or threw the snow out of a window .
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

Top Pony Idol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol    Top Pony Idol  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:29 am

Sonatine soon was in front of Svengalop, ready to get herself signed up. Unfortunately, she still wasn't sure whether or not to mention she was a siren. However, out of safety in the long term, she wrote on her information for the sign-up that she was a siren. She dearly hoped she wouldn't thrown out on the spot because of it. If all else failed, she heard there was another school in Canterlot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top Pony Idol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol    Top Pony Idol  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Pony Idol
Page 1 of 1