OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Top Pony Idol

Go down 
+2
Doomande
Ladyarcana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyarcana

Ladyarcana

Top Pony Idol Empty
PostSubject: Top Pony Idol   Top Pony Idol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:25 pm

Please post your OC description along with his/her role in the game:
an Aspiring Idol, Designer, Designer Apprentice, or Mentor.

Rarity is a Designer, her brand is: Rare Design
Coloratura runs the idol school, if you have any suggestions on a name pls message me.
Sapphire Shores runs a competing school.

Sweetie Bell and the rest of the CMC are playable. But they are on a "first come, first serve" basis.

Please note this game is based on Pri Para Aikatsu and Pretty Rhythm Only with ponies, cause hay where else are they gonna learn about singing and dancing.
Back to top Go down
Ladyarcana

Ladyarcana

Top Pony Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol   Top Pony Idol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 12:56 am

Isn't anyone interested in joining? I thought it might be a fine idea to do this. I just need to know that ponies will join up.

If someone wants to play: Rarity, Coloratura, or Sapphire Shores, then I change my mind. You just have to let me know who you want to play as, but the roles they have will stay. Just remember that Coloratura and Sapphire must be competing as headmistresses of different Idol schools.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

Top Pony Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol   Top Pony Idol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:10 pm

If I wasn't so flakey because of my depression would I not mind to give Sweetcake a spin for her money, she could always learn some more about singing and dancing
Back to top Go down
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

Top Pony Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol   Top Pony Idol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:43 pm

I wouldn't mind playing as Coloratura! As for the idol school, I'd suggest Razzle Dazzle or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

Top Pony Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol   Top Pony Idol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 6:24 pm

I think I'll sign up Sonatine for this, as she is a singer. She shall be an Aspiring Idol. As she's a Siren, she vows to not use her powers to influence anyone as it wouldn't be fair to the other Aspiring Idols.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Top Pony Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol   Top Pony Idol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 7:19 pm

So..... As a show of support, and the fact I've been a bit more free lately to post and such, I'd like to enter as Sugary; If only because it'd let me ham it up as a male idol. Maybe not with a cutesy theme, but still... Passion on Stage! HOT BLOODED PASSION!!

Example of the kind of music I intend to act out if allowed in: Getter Robo!
Back to top Go down
jz96

Top Pony Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol   Top Pony Idol Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:55 pm

I haven't used this one in a while.
I'll sign up Dream Sickle as a designer apprentice.
She more into the art and creative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top Pony Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Pony Idol   Top Pony Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Pony Idol
Page 1 of 1