OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A strike of lighting, a flash of red

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

A strike of lighting, a flash of red - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strike of lighting, a flash of red   A strike of lighting, a flash of red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:05 am

Aurora chuckled and glanced at her. "Your smile is showing," she said, before nodding and taking the right hand path, hummimg quietly. "So... I suppose I should get to know you, since I believe this cave is quite deep."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A strike of lighting, a flash of red   A strike of lighting, a flash of red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 3:55 pm

"Weren't we already doing that?" Scarlet replied quizzically as she continued walking with Aurora.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: A strike of lighting, a flash of red   A strike of lighting, a flash of red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 10:28 am

"I suppose we are," she murmured, boot heels clicking on the stone. "So you do nothing but write?" she asked, glancing at her as she guided the pair deeper into the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A strike of lighting, a flash of red   A strike of lighting, a flash of red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 4:51 pm

"HuH? No, of course I do other stuff. I read, help with plays, perform in a few myself. I try to go on other adventures with my dad, but he's always saying things are a bit too dangerous. After this though he should start letting me go on some more, if we run into anything dangerous that is," Scarlet replied as she walked along side the armored mare. "What about you? Is adventuring all you do?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: A strike of lighting, a flash of red   A strike of lighting, a flash of red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 8:05 am

Aurora nodded and looked around as the tunnel slowly gave way to ruins proper, the walls having an actual structure and form that resembled hallways. "I barely ever get to go adventuring. My life is mostly spent in one place. And whilst fighting there is fun, it does get tiresome eventually."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: A strike of lighting, a flash of red   A strike of lighting, a flash of red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:53 pm

"Really? My dad seems to always enjoy fighting," Scarlet replied curiously while looking at the cave turned ruin walls. "So what do you spend most of your time doing in that one place if you're not fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strike of lighting, a flash of red   A strike of lighting, a flash of red - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A strike of lighting, a flash of red
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3