OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Essence of Fear Sign Up.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jammex

Jammex

The Essence of Fear Sign Up. Empty
PostSubject: The Essence of Fear Sign Up.   The Essence of Fear Sign Up. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:36 am

Nevermore Arasia. A griffon who is, or was, a respected transmutation professor at the Manehattan institute of arcane sciences. He is also dead;  Very  dead, or at least the dead body that was lying in the coffin at his funeral certainly gave that impression as it was lowered into the ground for his final, eternal rest. He had been found three weeks ago by a maid who discovered the professor's lifeless body hanging from the rafters in his attic.

With Nevermore dead, many have looked to the late Professor's estate. It was no secret that he purchased the crumbling old manor to pursue his recent interest in the occult, though he insisted he had simply bought it to restore the mansion to its "former glory", as he put it. Over the course of the following months, he procured numerous dusty tomes and ancient relics, along with the services of some swarthy workers and sturdy picks which he also claimed was part of his restoration effort. Eventually he became very reclusive and on the rare occasion someone managed to contact him he would spout incoherent nonsense about how he would not give up until he had unlocked the secrets of some unknown, fabulous power buried beneath the foundations of the manor.

Now, for reasons that are purely your own, you stand before the decrepit manor of the Asriah estate. The last light of the sun slowly disappearing on the horizon as the darkness of Luna's night takes hold over the land. Tonight shall be a night to remember...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay. This is my first thread as you probably know. I am super pumped to be doing this but let's lay down some ground rules and mention important stuff:
*There is a minimum of three players and a maximum of five allowed on the thread. If the thread isn't that popular I'll go down to two.
*please don't try to put in OP characters or just try to go full Rambo mode unless you find the idea of being kicked fun. That's not what this thread is for so don't try to make this your own personal power fantasy.
*I'll be making a group chat to discuss gear and additional details about the thread etc.
*please make sure to post any outstanding mental disorders, vices or phobias your characters may have.
*If you have a reason to take a while between posts try to put in a reason for your character being idle in the thread. Keep it sensible of course but just make a reason so we don't end up having to just skip you multiple times or make the thread inactive.(after 10 days I'll have to ask why you haven't posted because I want to keep it going at a reasonable pace.)

That's everything for now! I hope some of you are interested in signing up for my first thread! I'm sure we'll have a blast. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: The Essence of Fear Sign Up.   The Essence of Fear Sign Up. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:08 am

I will be signing up Sophie Witherweird.
She has a crippling fear of whatever the MLP equivalent is of Rhoombas and floor waxing golems.
An absolutely crippling fear...
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Essence of Fear Sign Up.   The Essence of Fear Sign Up. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:08 am

I'll be signing up Viridian Rain. She has a fixation on knives and other sharp objects that may or may not be pathological... time will tell...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Essence of Fear Sign Up.   The Essence of Fear Sign Up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Essence of Fear Sign Up.
Page 1 of 1