OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Misunderstanding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Toriel sighed, "Fine. But even the slightest funnybusiness and I go thermonuclear. Clear?" To say she was angry would be an understatement, but she was willing to behave. No need to make a bad situation worse, now, is there?
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 6:57 pm

A wave of relief washed over the stallion as she agreed. Blade nodded his head at her first question and shakes it for the last one. "So, if you can follow me then." He said while turning from the two and leading the way over the Guard Station.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Toriel and Theodore followed close, holding hands with Toriel in front and Theo holding his guitar over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:09 pm

The stallion glanced at the two and had a feeling that simply walking would just keep things tense. "So, how long have you two been in Canterlot?" He asked, hoping to spark some conversation between them all.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:21 pm

"Not long." Toriel spoke up first, "We only recently arrived a day or so ago, it's been a long walk from Manehattan."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:34 pm

The stallion nods as they continued to travel for a bit longer. "So, what brings you two here anyways?"The nobles passed of Canterlot's elite passed by occasionally, their eyes starring for a few moments as they saw the odd trio travel down the street. Some focused on Knightmare, a few waving and leaving while others just awed at Toriel's size. There was no hostility and while the stallion's did gaze at Toriel's breast, it seemed to more from sheer accident than intentional as their gaze shifted back down.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:37 pm

"Stuff and things." Theo said, being vague.

"By that he means we're trying to find a place to settle down, at least until ongoing issues are dealt with."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:39 pm

The building was in sight now and Blade paused at what Toriel had just said. "What issues?" He asked, finally turning towards the two with a worried look on his face.

Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:41 pm

"Missing family members, some folks who are decidedly unpleasant to non-ponies, and generally ongoing issues because of the fact that most ponies don't even know what half of us are..." Toriel was vague, but she got the gist across, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Blade sighed and looked over the two once more. "Alright, if you need help with anything, just ask me or anyone else in the Guard." The stallion turned and started to move to the building though kept his eye on the two, waiting for their answer or to let the silence speak for itself. Once they got to the door, he opened it and held it for them before finally closing it. The Guards were all partially wearing their armor or were wearing more casual clothing. A mare in a white coat looked over at Theodore and nodded. "The little guy needs a C.I.C don't he?"
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Toriel spoke up, "Neither of us have even heard of a CIC before now, so I'd like to know all of the details before we agree to anything."

"Mom's a touch over-protective...or, well...around here she is."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 8:17 pm

The mare paused at the giant goat inside and glanced over at the Guard. "Its just like an idea that helps us identify changelings and help us find them as well. So, if you do something like move and pay for something, we can look into it in order to track it from your bank accounts though that's only for felons and people escaping arrest. So, is that a good enough for you Ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 10:51 pm

Toriel still holds her imposing stance for a moment. She then calms down and takes on her more motherly, kind-hearted look. "Yes, thank you for explaining it to me, ma'am. I was afraid it was something more sinister..."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 12:08 am

The mare just shrugged. "Thank the Princesses for that, they're the ones who made this whole thing up." Her attention shifted to Theo. "So, got any ID on you? I can use the information from that and speed up the process."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 2:41 am

Toriel blushed and showed off her robe..and its distinct lack of pockets. Likewise Theo showed off the emptiness of his own pockets...before freaking out.

"MY TOPHAT!" he shouted, "We had almost enough for breakfast in there! Twenty bits and my tophat...it's probably already been pilfered by now..." Toriel tried to reassure her son, who was bordering on tears already.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 12:36 am

The mare looked over at Blade and he nodded, making her sigh. "Well, can you two give me your names and I can hopefully find you're information real quick okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 12:43 am

"Toriel Wylder and Theodore Williams." She shrugs lightly, "He was adopted..."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:45 am

The mare asked for the correct spellings and made sure typed them in before asking if the two were sure before she types it in again. "I can't find anything outside of some work history at a club, but that's it." She sighed and stood up. "Would you two offer me your heads also the exact date you came in Equestria. If can't remember it then get as close as you can please." She said while her horn lite up. "As for why I need these things is because while it's fairly easy to get in Equestria, we still need to make sure you're telling the truth. While you two seem like nice people, this protocol and this is only for the period of time you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:50 am

Toriel and Theo sigh, wracking thier brains. "I can't remember the exact dat but it was around the time this fellow calle d'Discord' was running amok in Ponyville. We got a touch separated afterward." Toriel shrugs, unable to give a more precise date.

"We should probably note he may or may not be involved since, well....were not from this PLANET, either..." Theo whistles lightly, knowing just how insane that sounds...then again, it's DISCORD we're talking about...
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 4:54 am

She looked in disbelief before signing. "I guess I will figure it out myself after a quick look." She said while placing a gentle hand on their heads. She took a deep breath and as she released it her magical energy flowed out of her arms and into the heads before digging into their memories. The majority of them were passed by without too much being seen outside of blurred images that could only be seen for fraction of seconds. Once she reached the day of Discord's arrival, she stopped and the information flowed into the mare. In a few moments, she would let go of their heads, with her overall having them wait for about a full minute. "Alright, umm..." She paused for a moment. "Hey Blade, mind taking them out for a bit? Seriously, setting up all this is going to take me a while okay?" She said.

"In this?" He said gesturing to his armor before getting a glare from the mare. He sighed. "Just give me some time to get in my casual clothes first." He said while leaving the group as he left to go further into the building. "While you two wait can you give me your height, weight, age, and address if you have any.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 7:03 pm

"8'4", 525 pounds, 1289 years, and no address."  Toriel spoke clearly and calmly, half-expecting a disbelieving response.

5'6", 212 pounds, 28 years, and no address."  Theo's response was equally deadpan.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 1:08 am

The mare sighed as she heard about Toriel's age and typed in her information and then continued with her son's before glancing up from the computer. She looked up at the two and brought out a small camera and held it up. "Mr. Knightmare, I will take a picture of your mother first so that I can add these for your photo IDs." She said, waiting for him to break away before climbing onto her chair. "Alright, Toriel, say cheese." After a few moments, the picture was taken. "Alright, your turn Knightmare. She said while climbing out of her chair to save the picture and repeating the process. "Alright, and it looks like Blade is back now." She said before gesturing to the stallion in dark brown leather jacket, a grey sweat sweat shirt underneath, with some nice nice jeans. "So, where do you two want to go?" He asked as he finally came in, the more looking over him briefly before shifting her gaze two the duo.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 2:13 am

"I always wanted to meet the Princesses." The said, before shrinking away from Blade, realising a little too late that what he said could be taken the wrong way. Toriel simply patted his head and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 3:12 am

Blade wonced at the request. "I doubt you two can. Most ponies aren't allowed to just walk in and much less two with stories that sound top crazy to be true." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "We can go to a donut shop, my treat."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 3:33 am

Theo sighed and hung his head, but a gentle pet from Toriel brightened his spirits. "Better than sitting round here like a convict."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstanding    Misunderstanding  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misunderstanding
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay-
Jump to: