OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Castle Oblivion

Go down 
+4
Brother Roga
Rayne
DualThrone
ObsidianPony
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:39 am

Astron smiled and, amazingly for royalty, gave them a respectful bow. "OF course you can take up my offer, wouldn't have made it if I didn't mean it would I now?" He chuckled before a door at the other end of the hallway opened. A very familiar alicorn appeared.

"Astron, where have you been?!" Celestia sounded to be in a foul mood as she ran toward them. "Were you seriously chasing maids skirts again while we are in the middle of a criss?!" She barked at him before looking down at Oath and Fantasy. "Your choice in ponies is getting younger and frankly more worrying." She scowled.

Astron shoved Celestia. "Look, shockingly enough big sister, I was actually doing something important; these two ponies arrived in the gardens and seem to have memory damage."

Celestia looked at the two. "You didn't suspect they might be Heartless?"

"You take one look at them and tell me if you think they're Heartless."

Celestia looked the two of them over. It took a moment but she smiled and kneeled down to their height; she was instantly more recognisable as the Celestia they knew when she smiled and dropped the annoyance at her brother.

"Hello dear. In case you can't recall me I am Princess Celestia, Princess of the-" Celestia cut herself off as a horrible wooshing sound came from down the hallway.

"This wouldn't happen to be the crisis you were talking about?" Astron snapped as he put himself between Oath and Fantasy and the Heartless flooding the end of the hallway.

Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Armored_Knight_HT

Celestia stood up, calmly and gracefully as if she were attending a formal get together. She gently brought her hands together and spread them apart; instantly the alicorn princess was engulfed in the fires of the sun before it parted.

"I hope you know how to fight." She told the other two ponies.

Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Large

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The racket from above had silenced, but they could hear each and every clanging step that the figure made down the steps. He stopped at their floor, lingering at the doorway they had opened; it was not hard to tell that he had seen Rain Splash just barely getting out of sight before he came down the stairs.

He paused, utterly silence taking over the building. It was only a few minutes to them but it seemed like an eternity and then some before his clanging footsteps on the metal stairs continued down, either assuming he had imagined seeing Rain or not caring enough to come after them like he had the others in the building.

The trio very quickly became aware that they were being watched; down one end of the hallway, simply standing out in the open and staring stood... the exact stallion they had watched fall to his death. Same blue jacket, same brown pointed hat which hid his features except for his glowing yellow eyes.

Granted the last time they had seen those yellow eyes had been on the creatures of shadow who attacked them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oathbreaker nodded to Verde. "Makes sense. Admittedly I didn't exactly get the most endearing name out of the two did I? But hey, I got the looks." He laughed to himself for a bit before looking to again with a nod of his own.

"I get the logic of that; stub his toe and the true beast will come out of the shadow to see what's hurting. I like it." Oathbreaker said with a grin as he drew his axes. "Well, I know one sure fire way to draw these things out; somebody start recalling bad memories. I don't care what, deaths of loved ones, stressful times, times you were afraid; these things thrive on it, we get enough of that we'll be up to our eyes in the more bottom feeding kinds."
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:07 pm

Rain had frozen in place, he KNEW the being had seen him. Once he began walking away he released a breath he didn't know he was holding, he gave a small smile to the blob of water, mentally stating, 'Close one huh?' Which the blob simply shook a small portion of its head at him before disappearing into the flask on his side. He didn't stand up, he simply waited for a "superior" to tell him when the coast was clear.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:01 pm

"Um..." Verde grimaced. "I don't... really have any of those. I mean, unless you count difficulties and struggles as 'bad', which I don't, I haven't exactly had a life attended by grief. That, and I tend to have something of a positive attitude about difficult things so... yeah, hard to come up with memories that'd be bad."

She ponders visibly. "Mmm... well, cloaked-and-annoying did try to mess with my head by showing off some mental picture of Equestria dying in fire and terror... I didn't buy it, but do you think that focusing on it might draw our victims in?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:37 pm

Lightning looked behind himself as he continued his soundless walking to look back at Rain and realized that the figure should have seen him. He quickly aimed his gun at the doorway, not needing to unholester it since he had done so before. His heart beated a mile a minute and not from trembling was the few steps he had been taking away from the door. His wings fidgeted slightly as they he waited for the pegasus' next move.

The tension only started to seep out of him as he heard the figure go down the stairs. He seemed as if he was in a trance as he stared at the doorway. As if the black winged pegasus, or dare he think alicorn, would suddenly appear. The thought of this mare being her shook him to his core and knew that they would be slaughtered if it was who he thought it was. The thought of them being in the Princesses' old castle came to mind, but since he never had been it he couldnt be sure.

Once, he felt he was sure the dark winged thing had passed them he lowered his gun down. Sadly, the brief moment of calm had left as he turned to see the dark, undead pony. His gun quickly rose, his finger nearly doing the instinctive and pulling the trigger. The shoot would alter the thing to their presence and bring its attention back to them.

He looked at the others for a brief moment and hoped they didnt do something as stupid as he was about to do. The pony's eyes creeped him out and was tempted to fire, but ultimately lowering his gun. "Who are you?" He whispered as softly and quietly to make sure it didnt carry. While, the pony was creepy, he couldnt simply shoot somepony for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:00 am

Oathbound was thrilled to see the diarch of the sun well, even in this strange situation that he and Fantasy had been pulled into. And despite Celestia not recognizing him, he bowed all the same before her.
And even with the severity of the situation of having been transported to an alternate Equestria of some sort, it horrified Oath to see that even the solar diarch had been forced to wield weaponry and fight for the safety of her little ponies.
His axes flashed to life on both sides of him as he stepped past Astron
"M'lady, it would be an honor to fight by your side." He said as he took position beside the princess, gripping his axes tightly in his hands while summoning another pair to circle around Celestia, to block any blow that may go her way.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:05 am

Young Sugary was as wary as ever of Oathbreaker when he brought out his axes once more, but was, deep down, glad that they had come to an agreement of a risky but plausible tactic for the sake of escaping by force as he looked around carefully while thinking.

His life was by far a short one, and there weren't too many things he had yet to experience, but reasonably had a few things to fear and worry over, such as failure in duty, getting injured or killed to monsters like some of his peers and seniors have had the misfortune of, or worst of all, the fear of being left all alone to face countless dangers and nowhere to go... which he hoped would not be the case in this place as they had already been split up, and his only company now was Verde the mare whom he hardly knew, and Oathbreaker the enigmatic look-alike to Oathbound. "... I'd say focus on it, Ma'am... Not like we got too many choices now..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:03 pm

Wild Card stopped next to Lightning, looking back at the doorway they had come from and letting out the breath he was holding in, but doing so as quietly as possible. He looked down at Rain and rolled his eyes. "Get up. The pony may have ignored our presence but you still have to be on your feet just in case they return." Wild himself straightened up and looked himself over, as he normally did after running away, just to see if he caught any dust on his suit.

Happy that there was none there, he looked up and saw the figure. He looked at the figure for a second, before looking at Lightning, and then back at the figure. "But... we saw him die." "Look at the eyes... It's not him. It's one of those bloody shadow monsters." "He doesn't look shadowy." "Eyes never lie." He whispered to himself and the others around him. At this point the runic cards left his sleeves and floated around him. "But this time... let's let him make the first move..."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:57 am

Despite how much was happening right now- the ponies she'd just met, the creatures she'd fought, meeting the supposed brother of the celestial sisters, and now how much danger she and Oath were currently in -Fantasy didn't feel very strongly about anything. Her mind was numb, receiving images and sounds and translating them into a world, but she felt no strong feelings about it. She just lifted her mace and prepared herself for battering the hell out of the metal Heartless creatures.

She knew she should be feeling more than this, but at the same time it was a bit much, even for a magical pony. She was human. Humans had practically no magic. So, for Fantasy, seeing all of this, up close and for real, it was... it was a bit hard to believe. It was one of those moments where she questioned the reality of her situation, making her wonder if she was really stuck in another dimension depicted in a children's show, now fighting evil creatures that threatened everypony's lives and would probably make the show too dark for its rating. It was times like this that made her wonder if, maybe, if she let one of those creatures win against her, she might wake up in a hospital with life-threatening injuries, or sitting in a cushiony room in a straight jacket.

However, despite her current mental position, she was sane(?) enough to not want to take that chance, so she readied herself for a fight, controlled and calculating aggression in her eyes but internally hoping nopony got seriously injured. By nopony, she meant Oath, or the others who'd been separated from them. She was pretty sure Celestia and "Astron" were just illusions that really wanted to kill the both of them. She was just wondering when they'd decide to do it, and if she and Oath would have a chance of escape if/when that happened.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:16 am

"Well it might not be a necessarily unhappy memory but it's drawing them alright." Oathbreaker noted as already they could hear a shuffling sound around the walls and the faint, strange sound of the wisps of darkness that signalled a Heartless swarming over the windows. "Uhh, I think you might've summoned something bigger than what you intended."

Oathbreaker barely had time to complete that thought and summon his axes before he dived away from the nearest window with a yell as thick, thorned black tendrils smashed through every mirror of the room, whipping and slashing through the air at head height of Oathbreaker, reaching for his eyes. Several others around the room made blind gestures through the air in the hopes of hitting something.

Astron was the first to act, his fist sparking and smoking; a faint smell of ozone filled the air before the stallion sent several sharp, crackling bolts of lightning toward their foes, cutting several clear lines through the horde. They had barley had time to fill in the gaps before Celestia's fireball soared through one of the remaining gaps and exploded, scattering the heartless which clambered up the walls, ducked behind armor and in general made every effort to get out of the way.

"Look out!" Astron just managed to throw Fantasy and Oathbound out of the way as a creature, a dark being identical to the very first that had attacked them outside the Castle, lunged from behind; the alicorn male grunted as a long gash was drawn on his arm but he ignored it to sink his fist where the creature's mouth would have been if it had one and sent it hurtling back down the corridor.

Behind them Celestia took aim with her fireballs once again, several smaller ones incinerating several knights even as more approached.

The blue coated stallion just stood there, not addressing Wild, Lightning or Rain for anymore than it took to look at them. The first time it paid more attention to them was when something rattled in Wild's pocket; the card of Ace vibrating and jumping like it was being pulled by a very badly malfunctioning magnet.

The stallion looked at the card as it skidded along the floor. Very idly it picked it up, tilting it's head as if it had never seen anything like it before.

Inside Wild's head, all 11 of the personalities very quickly realised something was badly wrong. 11 because, from the instant the card had been picked up, Ace had fallen utterly silent.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:38 am

Wild Card watched the card depicting Ace slide across the floor, waiting for Ace's general remarks about that very same card... but none came. His eyes widened as he retreated back into his mind to search for him. 'Okay. So, search parties. Alu and I will stay with the body. Joyful, Cupid, Credit, Blank, search your own domains and others' for Ace. Beast, Trap and Terror, search Ace's domain for him. Cheshire, you're the only one who can go into Psycho's domain safely, search there and be quick about it.' In his mind Gentle Card watched the others leave through various means, the one he had gotten used to was Cheshire walking through a tree, and he turned back to return his control to the body, accompanied by Alu.

Wild lost his spaced out expression and changed it for a rather annoyed one, the cards floating around him speeding up as he stepped forward slowly. "Now, I am going to ask you politely. Hand me back that card. It is very important that I have it." 'No sign of him in his domain, Gentle. It's still there, temple and all, but he's not.' 'Bugger.' 'And Psycho says he's not had any visitors, besides me.' This information worried Wild even more, but he remained calm and simply stuck his hand out towards the blue coated stallion, palm upwards, while slowly walking towards him at a non-threatening pace, though the runic cards floating around him continued doing so just in case this stallion tried any tricks.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:34 pm

"How kind of our enemy to had over the perfect bait," Verde comments with a grin, putting her shield before her and levitating her darts. "Come on then, gentlemen... I haven't gotten to smite any of our foes just yet, and I rather want to." The darts all began to spin in place, tendrils of greenish magic flowing onto them from her horn before one by one, they each zip at one of the flailing tentacles, targeting their point of entry so she can be more sure of hitting what she's aiming at. Even as she does this, she strides closer to Oathbreaker, working to impose her shield between his attackers and the apparent objective of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:52 am

While seeing the aggressive spiked vines crash through the windows sent Young Sugary on high alert... his short stature meant he didn't have to try very hard to duck the oncoming flails which, at most, would make the plumes on his helmet swish back and forth with the passing breezes they made. In fact, he barely even bent his knees as he assessed the situation, though he was reasonably wary of them changing their aim at any moment.

Seeing that Oathbreaker had gotten out of the way, and Verde was quick to attack and defend accordingly, he began to focus on a spell as his horn began to glow red while staring at the vines closest to them. Once ready, he crossed his sword and wand-mace on his chest, opened his mouth and inhaled deeply, and exhaled along with the release of the charged energy now turned into a short range Flamethrower spell that looked as though he was using Fire Breath, but was actually using the dragon-like gesture to visualize the use of the spell properly and was conjuring the spell near and away from his face rather than from his lungs in an effort to force the nearest tendrils away and discourage any others from coming too close or be bathed with the focused flame stream should his aggressive defense measure make proper contact.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Lightning felt uneasy about their current situation. The undead pony seemed to be completely ignoring them and it's gaze was not something the pegasus felt comfortable being under. He looked over at Wild as the card slid out of his pocket. He didnt go after it and simply stood there confused at how the card was moving all by itself.  After, another glance at Wild his unease grew.

He watched as Wild moved towards the figure and Lightning stared at him like he was insane. Yes, his floating cards could do some damage, but the thing in front of him seemed unnatural. Lightning would only have to hope that he would get the answers after this was over.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:42 am

Linking the card of value to Wild he stood up, as asked, and turned towards the other Pegasus, his blob of water rested on his shoulder, curious of the whole thing. However, a single shard of ice floated behind Rain, becoming dangerously pointy, with a well timed shot he hoped he could at least stun the undead enough for them to flee, or he could simply attempt to freeze him, either way he just hoped the situation wasn't as bad as the feeling in his gut.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:28 pm

The creatures swarmed the room. They were electricuted, disintegrated, blown up, and they just kept coming. Fantasy was in a daze. So much so that only Astron throwing her to the side saved her life. Fantasy landed on her back, the air knocked out of her and the head of her mace hitting the ground briefly. She scrambled to her feet as soon as she could, in fear that she'd be swarmed if she wasn't fast enough. She didn't have much thought about this situation; it was mostly her survival instincts at this point. Not like she'd have much time for deep thought right nowanyway.

Fantasy lifted her mace, lit up her horn, and became very alert, prepared to swing at or blast the Heartless creatures as she needed.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:13 pm

Astron's shove was not exactly welcome, but Oathbound didn't make any verbal comments regarding it as he quickly got back up to his feet and gave a huff as he summoned a fresh pair of axes that disappeared due to the shove disrupting his concentration that he needed to keep the constructs solid.
He let out a short but calm breath before he began throwing his weapons at the enemy, summoning a new one in his hand everytime one of them hit. The ones that didn't hit their intended target simply struck another one behind them - there were simply that many.

Yet the Heartless seemed all too happy to keep on throwing their soldiers at them.
"Where are the guards? Why hasn't the alarm been raised!?" He thought. Something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:44 am

The tendrils writhed when Verde's darts sunk into their... well, maybe flesh wasn't the right word but the point was that as soon as they made contact they visibly retracted from where they were, Oathbreaker taking the opportunity to hack one off entirely with his axe as it left him alone for five seconds.

One of the tendrils caught fire completely from Sugary's own attack and, in a desperate bid to retreat, became tangled in it's fellows; Oathbreaker took the opportunity to throw one of his axes in a spinning arc and sever the tangled bunch all at once.

"Well, that's a good start. Ah, and here's the fun part..." The tendrils had retracted, one with a last whip at Sugary, but the peace didn't even had time to settle before a large cloud of shadow began gathering in the center of the room, forming what was clearly going to be a portal in the floor.

The blue coated stallion just looked at Wild quizzically, the card held loosely in it's grasp as it looked at the stallions around it, not caring about much seemingly. The door next to Lightning banged open but that didn't seem worthy of attention either.

Through the door beside them two more stallions came out. Exactly identical to the first, blue coat and brown hat included, and looking around in confusion with an odd, waddling pace as if they hadn't quite figured out the simple act of putting one foot in front of the other.

As Wild got closer he and his other selves could all hear Ace's voice get louder and louder. He sounded very angry.

"You see what we put up with!" Astron yelled as more bolts struck the heartless, more of the pitch black variety now literally crawling over their allies. "Hey, they kinda look like LuLu's new look!" He yelled jokingly over the pandemonium to Celestia.

"Don't encourage her!" Celestia yelled back. "And tell her to drop the stupid nickname!"

"Why don't you try talking to her for a change." Astron muttered, though only loud enough for Oathbound and Fantasy to hear.

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:24 am

Wild Card stopped as he listened to the angry exclamations of Ace, and when the door beside Lightning opened loudly, he stared as two identical figures walked out of it. He sighed, and looked back at the original while shaking his head. "Now... I asked you nicely." He started, the cards around him speeding up slightly. 'No need to go into the subconscious, guys. I think we found where Ace is.' "But seeing as you are just standing there! Looking like you have never seen a corridor before!" The stallion coughed into a hand, before lowering it to his side again. "I guess we'll just have to take the card back..." "A different way."

'Ace is in the card?' 'That's what I said... it's only a guess though.' At this point the cards floating around Wild sped up and created a blur of purple and white around the stallion, and a slight insect-like buzzing sound accompanied this visual effect. Wild lifted an arm swiftly in the direction of the original blue pony and sent five cards flying towards it with the same speed that the swarm maintained around his own body. Four more cards were sent hurtling towards the two new copies of the first blue pony, two cards for each of them and aimed for their heads and chests.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:35 am

Young Sugary genuinely fully ducked and nearly stumbled back at the swing in his direction for once, having seemingly tremendously angered whatever might have been on the other end of the tendrils. He was about to get back up and celebrate their team worthy victory, but before he got to have the chance to wave his arms up in the air with his weapons, the portal came along and forced him to skip on that.

As the portal expanded, and his coat hairs stood on end, he took a battle ready stance. He also took a moment to 'stab' at the expanding portal with the Light magic imbued sword while moving back to make sure it wasn't a monster in and of itself. "I think we just brought out something even bigger..."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:05 am

"All the better," Verde says, her blades and kunai flying back to her. "After those strange boneless animals, I should like to cut something, and cut it well." Once again, she 'writes' spells onto her thrown weapons but these ones are clearly much more complex. After a moment, she's done and floats them over to the opening portal where with a metallic klank, they embed in the stone. From the top, it's clear that they're positioned at five points of a a star but all that could be seen from the ground is circles of magical symbols flowing off of each one, creating what is clearly some manner of trap. While this is going on, she's bracing herself behind her shield and weaving her sword back and forth, trying to be ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Lightning quickly turned and aimed his gun at the two figures and gulped. Their situation was bad enough and that was caused by one creep! Now, they had three. "Wild, you might want to speed up things a little. I dont want to be in a hallway full of things." He said as he backed away slowly from the two new creeps. The stallion knew that something was wrong with these things and that it was only a matter of time until they attacked. Lightning glanced over at Rain to see if he was as worried as he was about their situation.Then, he noticed the cards fly over towards the Hat Creeps and realized he had chosen the wrong words. "I said a little faster! Not try and hurt the brain damaged things!." Lightning hoped they would remain dumb and stupid instead of trying to attack now.

Last edited by Lightning Shield on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:11 pm

"Okay, that does it." Oath thought to himself. If there were no guards around to do their job of protecting the princess... and prince, then he would have to do it.
He charged at the nearest of the black figures, but he had enough magical weapons to tie up the first wave. "Get them while they're busy! Just don't fire directly at me!" He yelled over the clamour of the fighting and the clashing of Heartless on magic construct.

He made sure to file away the "Lulu" thing as something to be asked when he and Fantasy weren't under the danger of having their bodies torn apart by black creatures with emblems of weirdly shaped hearts.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:58 pm

The blob shrinked with every new baddy Rain counted, the number of shards behind him matched that of the enemies before them, slowly backing away himself he didn't speak, he didn't need to he just hoped that the brain dead undead would be as slow as the comics he used to read so long ago.
bookshe
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:33 am

Astron and Celestia were careful to not let their flames and lightning catch Oathbound or Fantasy as they kept up the pace, several Heartless trying to corner them at different points but, when one showed signs of being backed into a corner, another of the group would focus their attack to buy them breathing space.

Eventually, almost as if they were sulking, the creatures that were left drew back, leapt into the air and vanished in a flash of purple light with a strange cracking noise.

"Next time I'll stuff you full of hailstones and drop you off the tallest tower!" Astron yelled after them while Celestia's armor vanished in another golden glow of light.

The strange ponies made no effort to stop Wild's cards as they flew at them, on the contrary one of them actually walked forward to meet them until he lurched backwards from the impact. Strangely none of them made any noise as they were impaled by the cards, large gashes torn in their torsos.

One of the three managed to give Wild a strange look, as if it was wondering what it had done wrong, before it vaulted onto the floor face first along with it's comrades.

A light tapping on the window next to Lightning caught their attention; at least half a dozen of the stallions were crowded around the window, pointing at the door as if asking to be let out, very politely.

It soon became clear why; from the stairwell they could hear the ear ache inducing scrape of that long metal sword again.

A foot emerged through the portal first, a humungous foot where the leg that followed towered over them, the kneecap just under their neckline. The rest of the creature stepped through and, though it made the motion of roaring, all that came out was a shrill, uneven metallic clanking, like someone was banging chains against a metal grate.

Castle Oblivion - Page 5 CreatureSpotlight-DarkThorn3-Unnamed

"Well, mission accomplished." Oathbreaker drolled sardonically as he unsheathed his axes, clearly resigned to the fact that a lot of pain was incoming.

Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:26 pm

"Oh, something big and mean that wants to do us grievous, terrible, and altogether horrifying amounts of fatal injury." Verde says almost cheerfully. "Surely you must have expected something like this to happen, Oathbreaker... anything that comes after you with tentacles is certain to be offended and murderous when you don't cooperate." She gives a small nod and, as if the nearest rune-scribed kunai can actually see her gestures, it zips forward directly at what appears to be the beast's eyes as Verde takes a sideways step away from Sugary and Oathbreaker, attempting to flank it and force it to turn to keep its attention on her--and away from her two companions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Oblivion   Castle Oblivion - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Oblivion
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next