OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Tour of the Dead ship (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Tour of the Dead ship (private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Dead ship (private)   Tour of the Dead ship (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Zen struggled for a moment with the supply gathering. He was never one for medicine before, and the fact that everything in here had an air of unfamiliarity to it, Zen was nearly lost on what did what. But after steeling some glances at Fox when he picked up and pocketed something, Zen was able to mimic grab some stuff. Also during this time, he stored away his scythe and got out his twin sickle swords, almost instantly putting the weapons together to form a double edged sword that could be held in his one better hand.
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Dead ship (private)   Tour of the Dead ship (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:16 pm

"Look for anything that has Morphine, Epiniphrine, or Analine, those chemicals are painkillers, adrenals, and boosters respectively, and if you find any biofoam, that will come in handy too" Fox said as he began taking any of the listed supplies. Soon after they had finished packing up on what they could find, Fox tried to call Stream, saying "Plasma Stream, we're done here, report in"

"*Static*"

"Stream, come in"

"*static* hey! I'm talkin..*static* ...get*static*"

"You have got to be kidding me..." Firefox said as he shook his head and headed out, saying "Come on, we gotta go find him"

before

Pocketing the last of the canisters, Plasma Stream headed for the exit, only to watch it slam shut and a set of lights turn on behind the other door on the right wall, a window set next to it. No one was nearby but the computer then said "Warning, containment failure, please evacuate the room" as the doors slammed shut. Over the intercom he heard " ah, I see you have found my testing lab, you have been able to survive so far, but how long will you last against my creation?"

"Hey! who are you?"

"You have no idea what you're dealing with"

"Hey, I'm talking to you! Stop using the intercom and get out here!"

"Unfortunately I am incredibly busy and won't be able to meet you myself, but my creation will, and he's hungry"

At that, he heard the glass behind him crack with a loud thump, the creature inside starting to wake. All stream said was "Ah, fuck" before it breached the glass.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Dead ship (private)   Tour of the Dead ship (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:18 pm

"Right," Zen said shouldering his sword and following after Fox. Not sure how they were expected to find the other in this maze of a ship aside from using this dimensions weird technology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour of the Dead ship (private)   Tour of the Dead ship (private) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour of the Dead ship (private)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6