OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Equestrian Earth

Go down 
+7
Brony_Khaos
WiserOdin032402
Star Sentinel
BronzeFog
jz96
Lorthalis of Crows
The Notebook
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The Notebook

The Notebook

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 9:02 pm

Greetings, my Dear Children. I thank you all for giving me the joy and privilege of giving you life, but many want to hurt me, and even more want nothing more than to hurt you. As you transcend to our next realm I bless you all on your adventures and hope you create close ties to many of the ponies around you. To each of you I give a special job, one that you will ask for. Oh dear me, I apologize Darlings, I am Queen Armethia. I have given each of you life in this new world, if only you accept it. Equestrian Earth is a home I made for your combat against your foes and if you wish those who will attempt to threaten me.

Do you accept a new life my Little Ones?

----

With the creation of technology entertainment has reached its newest level! Mares and Gentlecolts, I am Button Smash, fifteenth generation gamer pony in my family, heir and owner of the Button family GameSmash Corps and I just brought you a new trailer of the game Equestrian Earth: The MMORPG. This is by far our most proud creation. The realism is at a staggering 99%. The only difference? Death, pain, and gore will not be permanent or excessive. It will be the true masterpiece of gaming for many years to come after all we plan to bring a lot more content to this game for many many years to come. It at base is equipped with almost 70,000 classes all with their own strengths, weaknesses, and play styles. I, myself, am more partial towards... Oops almost spilled a secret class. Only the lucky few who get a special copy will find out these classes. Do enjoy the game my friends. Oh! And before I leave remember this the first fifty at each store will get everything that is needed to play the game free, I payed for them myself. Have fun.

----------

Greeting, I am The Notebook, it is me. I hope you enjoyed my little intro to my thread, because you heard it! Video games as a RP! I am only accepting at most ten of you. That way I can either put you all into one or hold off and split you all into two groups. You may sign-up as any class, so long as you can reference it or give a decent (A paragraph at least) explanation to what it is. There isn't much you can't do, so long as it is kept PG-13 at the worst. So no sex. (Aes I'm looking at you) I will be playing NPCs, giving information on your location, the names of enemies, their stat and level ranges, as well as the most important parts: Skills, Property, Items, and Armor.

(Note: Zen will be helping us all as a whole along within this merry little adventure RP.)
(Note Again: If you want your class to be a special 'secret' class, ask and keep in mind that it must be of your own design and may not be referenced from something else.)

Sign-up Form:
Character Form: (Link your character form for all to see.
Class: (Remember to either descibe or link a source as to what it is.)
Sub-Class: (Chef, Maid, Blacksmith, Bartender, Vampire, etc. Think a job you could need in real life, that is sort of old fashioned.)
Starter Equipment: (All Beginner Rarity objects. This is you weapon[s] and armor.)
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:33 pm

Mind Blaze (Alt.)
Class: Alienist (page 21)
Sub-Class: Maid
Starter Equipment: Leather Armor, Crowbar, Dagger
Back to top Go down
jz96

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:55 am

Name:Nightingale
Class: Ninja
Subclass: Vampire
Starter equipment: Chained kama, Ninja clothing (no armor), lockpicking set.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:23 am

Character Form: Eros
Class: Particle Mage, Note, you know what this is.
Sub-Class: Cook.
Starter Equipment: Tartan Robes, Kilt, Mahogany Staff, Silver Stilletto, and Plenty of Pocket Sand.

Last edited by BronzeFog on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:34 am

Character Form: Dark Wing
Class: Warblade
Sub-Class: Blacksmith
Starter Equipment: Goggles, hammer, sword, and lightweight metal armor.

Last edited by Star Sentinel on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Character Form: Heiress Blood Moon
Class: Vampire
Subclass: Vampire Noble
Starter equipment: Elegant dress, beguiling masque, sword-umbrella, hooded black cloak
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Character Form: Pocket Change

Class:

Sub-Class: Gemini

Starter Equipment: Half-plate w/ vestments, banner, basic medical kit

Character Form: Spare Change

Class:

Sub-Class: Gemini

Starter Equipment: Heavy oaken shield, thick hide armor, and a horn made out of horn.

Last edited by Brony_Khaos on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:50 pm

Character Form: Arianwyn
Class: Druid (World of Warcraft)
Sub-Class: Traveler
Starter Equipment: Leather armor, dark-green cloak and hood, halberd.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:59 pm

Character Form: Sharp C. Note
Class: Weapon Mage. In short, one who summons weapons and launches them at things.

Sub-Class: Musician

Starter Equipment: ‘Magic gauntlets’, light armor, mlg pro skills.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=accenture
pyroman33

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:09 pm

Character Form: pyro (https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t204p210-brand-new-oc-character-thread-2)
Class: magic sword warior, uses a enchanted sword to hack and slash and cast spells
Sub-Class: miner
Starter Equipment: iron sword, iron helmet, pick axe
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Character Form: Helia*

Class: Reaper
The Reaper, clad in her heavy jet-black cloak and robes, is a menace on the battlefield. Red eyes shining out from within the shadows of her hood and sinister scythe held high, the Reaper fights her foes with a combination of dark magic and the cold metal of her blade. She drinks in death and destruction, harnessing her dual abilities of draining her opponents’ strength and feeding on life forces released from their mortal flesh to sustain her bloody rampage across the battlefield. While she can use more advanced magic, her bread and butter is telekinesis, allowing her to reposition objects and enemies alike for more efficient use of her deadly scythe, and fire, because nothing is more representative of Tartarus itself than the fires of Hell.

Despite this, the Reaper has little in the way of defensive capability, as both her fighting style and her arsenal of dark magic spells favour a dominant position and overwhelming intimidation, and if she is forced out of the offensive she has little with which to shield herself.

Sub-Class: Cook

Starting Equipment: Enchanted Scythe (More resistant and durable), Black Robes and Cloak

* It's somewhere in the middle of the page, judging by my scrollbar. After Market cleaned up a lot of the unnecessary posts in the original OC thread, my links went haywire. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 4:20 pm

Good Afternoon, and sorry for the wait, Lovlies. You all are probably itching to know who made it and who hasn't, no? Well good news is your all accepted and perfectly fine. The first post will be up soon, by that I mean whenever I figure out what to do. Thank you all for signing up for my thread, and please do be patient. I tend to overload myself and will at times take a while to write GM posts. Which is why I will refrain from hounding you too much, however, if you haven't posts and its been five days or more since the last post made I will reserve the right to skip you. No argument? Good, thank you!

Also thanks to Zen for the help he is and will be during the duration of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Equestrian Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestrian Earth   Equestrian Earth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Earth
Page 1 of 1