OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)  Empty
PostSubject: An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)    An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:07 pm

#107 · 9w, 6d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony
"Well," Zenith smiled, feeling something poking her, she knew full well it was Sword's exited little instrument, wanting to play a symphony in her honor. "I wasn't planning on coming across a nice little thing like you. I'll be sure to plan a little more entertainment for someone with your taste."
"So..." Zenith said, her tongue swirling around on Sword's chest while she decided on what to do next. "How tired are you Sword? I would so hate to stop going about your business properly."
SwordSymphony

#108 · 6w, 3d ago · · ·
>> Chowatron "Well I've caught a second wind, and I was most definetley not expecting this today" Sword's member throbbed as Zenith played around on his chest with her tongue, him managing to keep himself in check as she talked, "Oh I'd be very interested in seeing you again... although now that you know my taste in these sorts of aiffairs I'm slightly curious what you'd do with a more appropiate enviroment."
Chowatron

#109 · 6w, 29m ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony
Zenith smiled at the response. She was pleased she could still do what ever she wanted to him without worry, even if he was going to be a little more sore from his...alternative workout.
"There's certainly an idea or two that spring to mind. Though if you aren't having an awkwardly wrong amount of fun I'm not at my best. I'll listen to anything my little pet wants. Of course if you want to be the silent type, we can try some exhaustive trail and error that I think I'll find fun."
"It also doesn't seem right to leave your little pee pee hanging. Unless you want to be able to put it somewhere else later?" Zenith offered. A release now or something else later seemed like an interesting proposal to watch him deliberate over. If he took too long though, she was going to make the executive decision and move on to something else.
SwordSymphony

#110 · 4w, 3d ago · · · Chowatron
>> Chowatron "Oh I'm having a rather good time myself, and I always do enjoy some experimentation..." he replied, taking a moment to think. "Well... " he started, running a hand over her flank, squeezing lightly. "I can think of several places my "Pee pee" as you put it, would like to go. Its just a question of what you'll allow. And it would be rather cruel of you to get him all excited to see you, only to leave him alone..." He rubbed his length a little on her taut belly. "Or he could wait and see what you have in store. either sounds fun to me."
Chowatron

#111 · 4w, 2d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony
"For you my little pet," Zenith cooed, looking a little lower for her teasing, hands, her hands sliding down Sword's back to lay a firm grasp on one of his buttocks. "Anything goes. And of course he would be happy." She giggled as Sword's little beast moved of its own accord. She placed the back of her hand against it, feeling the warmth and the eagerness emanating from it.
Giving Sword's neck a kiss before she did so, Zenith pulled away from him, stepping backwards. She had her next little thing in mind. "Sword dear, you would like to get on your knees for me, wouldn't you?"
SwordSymphony

#112 · 4w, 14h ago · · · Chowatron
>> Chowatron Sword nodded, getting down on his knees down before her. "Of course Miss Zenith,..." he replied, this time curious as to what she had in store for him as he kneeled with his member standing firmly at attention for her, him simple admiring her trim, toned form while he waited.
Chowatron

#113 · 3w, 2d ago · · · SwordSymphony
>> SwordSymphony
Zenith walked around Sword, stopping behind him, giving him a slight nudge with her foot to pre-emptively deter him from turning around. She rested her hands on Swords shoulders, rubbing underneath his shoulder blades and giving his trapezius muscles a massage. She'd taken a nasty fall or two in her line of work, so she knew a thing or two about physiotherapy.
"Now Sword, can you get on your hands as well?" Zenith asked, not like there was any real question, since that implied there were options. "Playing along wins your member some prizes, so his vigilance will be rewarded."
SwordSymphony

#114 · 2w, 15h ago · · ·
>> Chowatron Sword groaned happily as she massaged his rather tired and tense shoulders, cracking his neck while she did so. " Of course Miss Zenith. I'm all for winning prizes after all." He stooped down onto his hands, shaft still firm and erect as he knelt on his hands and knees before her, wondering what sort of game she had planned for him now.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)    An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:31 pm

"And you seem to put in just the right amount of effort and enthusiasm to win," Zenith said, bent over with her hands still on Sword's back. Standing over him like this wasn't very comfortable though, luckily she had a better,arrangement planned. A seating arrangement. Zenith positioned her open legs comfortably around Sword before lowering herself a little more, her marehood teasing at his lower back. She slid a little further up keeping that proximity, giving a little giggle. "Is the big pony strong enough to take passengers?" 
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)    An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)  Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Feeling her sit on his back, and the tell tale heat of a marehood nestled on his lower back, Sword gave a little neigh for her amusement. "Oh this stallion's got more than enough for this passenger. Just point me in the right direction beautiful." Truthfully, the floor was a bit grating to walk around on his hands and knees with a mare sitting atop him, but he'd crawled through worse.And the objective is much better this time.
Back to top Go down
Chowatron

Chowatron

PostSubject: Re: An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)    An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)  Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:42 pm

"Glad you're so eager," Zenith said in response to Sword's neighing, leaning forward to talk into his ear. She brought a finger up to her lip as she thought about how far to take Sword, or rather, how far he would take her. "How about a lap - no - two laps around the room." She held the hope that Sword would complain, or, at the least, not perform to her standards. That would of course mean she would have to spur him on, and there was more than one way she could motivate her pony. "Giddy up now, Sword." 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)    An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Alternative Workout (Private W/ Chowatron)
Page 1 of 1