OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

To restore or forsake the past (Game B)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:21 am

"Ah ain't got a clue. And yeah, Dark Wing." Dark said, looking at the others before walking into the opening. He squinted at the blue light at the end of the tunnel, continuing to walk towards it while watching his step. He did occasionally stumble but didn't trip and fall. When the cave opened up into a massive cavern, he could help but stop and gape at everything. His eyes wandered over everything, taking in as much detail as he could. His mind started to think about what this place was and how it had come to be. His mind then settled on the thought that this might have been something from back before the ah...trees happened. And if that was true there might be some old technology in here.

He closed his mouth and steeled himself. He had to not show that he was amazed by all of this so he put on a slight mask of concern. "What in the hay is all o' this? It looks like somethin' that's from olden times..." His ears folded back as he took a half step back. He really hoped he was playing innocent, everyday Historia well. He, after all, didn't want to have any Historia on him for being Phoenix. He shook his head to pretend he was clearing fear out of his head and focusing on the goal at hoof.

"But that ain't fer now...If ah were a colt where would ah go..." He hummed to himself while tapping a hoof to his muzzle, still a look of concern on his face. His eyes fell on the yellow glow that was different from the blue glows. He tilted his head to the side. That might be where a colt might go. He unfurled his wings and flew over to the yellow glow. He didn't trust the bridges even if they were steady.
Back to top Go down
KoreanLuna

KoreanLuna

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:08 pm

"Heh, two things, actually," Charm said to Verde as they followed Dark Wing, her necklace and cloak continuing to quiver. "One, these guys want me to know there's something coming outside this hole, so I guess we dived in here in the nick of time. Two, something behind us wants them. . . though I have no idea why."

Last edited by KoreanLuna on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/KoreanLuna
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:11 am

Verde looks curiously at her. "You mean your clothing is... sapient? And it speaks to or otherwise communicates with you?" She looks the filly over. "How? How do they speak? How did they come to have intelligence of their own? Do they have a distinct sense of identity? I'm genuinely curious, Charm, because your magical items appear to be incredibly useful, highly unusual things for a filly to be carrying about. Then again, you appear to be more than a little unusual for a filly so it could all fit together snugly."

Verde stops and stares at the city wide-eyed. "Astonishing! Such a pristine example of highly intricate and advanced magitech! When we get back, definitely something to pass along for study but for now, I'm far more interested in the well-being of a young colt whose hoofprints have led us here." She gestures to the golden glow. "I vote for that place."
Back to top Go down
KoreanLuna

KoreanLuna

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:47 am

"Well. . . technically, yes," Charm nervously chuckled. "My cloak and necklace have, um, helped me for a really long time now. They're the reason why the forest is almost like a second home to me. They do speak, but only those in physical contact with them can hear them and understand what they are saying. I didn't actually choose to carry them around. I sort of, found them, and they, uh, wanted me to take them with me. . ."

"They're not even actually clothing for that matter--oh, how should I explain this. . ."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:57 pm

"I suggest starting at the beginning, at the time you found them and put them on, and go from there." Verde smirks a little, her eyes still fixated on the light and architecture of the underground city before them. "I'm sure that you wouldn't keep them around if they were harmful, dangerous, or made you in any way uncomfortable. You seem to posses far too much chutzpah to take guff from anyone, even thinking pieces of whatever they are."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 2:20 am

"dont let them leave, if the doer is of malice and ill contempt they may be lost." she advised the filly

lightnings eyes widened as they scanned the area in astonishment, she once more stretched her wings and to flight. seeing the mild glow she headed towards the window. "what's causing you" she said talking quietly to the glow, pulling out her sword and used the shiny blade to look in through the window.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 2:01 am

Dark hadn't really been paying much attention to the conversations of the ponies that were coming with him to find the colt, but he couldn't help but stop in midair when he heard Verde talking about the city. He turned around and stared at the mare, his mouth hung open. His expression then turned into genuine concern. He quickly glanced at the others in the group and almost let out a sigh of relief when none of them reacted to her. His mind was still going a million miles an hour though. Could this mare possibly be a Phoenix? He shook himself to clear such though, making sure to make it seem like he was shuddering in fear. He should probably say something to the mare to maybe watch what she says. He glanced around nervously, opening his mouth to say something to the whole group but actually directing it at Verde. "Watch yerself." He warned, making it seem like he he meant watch the area around them. He glanced back at Verde and gave he a look before continuing his flight towards the yellow glow.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:35 am

Sophie grumbles, annoyed. She could feel spirits answering her call but they were bound. Most disturbing. "Sophie, what is the matter?" "I have seen the yearning of two more, but they are chained in some cruel manner. I detect they are bound to one of our quarry. When we catch them up, we should
investigate the possibility of release them." Attrition nods. She was a little wary of releasing spirits, but she trusted her partner's judgement. "If you can vouch for them, then I will assist. If you can prove they won't immediately try to kill us! that is." Sophie nods in silken agreement. As they enter the cave behind the party, they begin to move up their pace. With the slight increase in cover, they could afford to follow a bit closely.
They stop in surprise when they enter the cavern. "This.... We need to reach base about this. Sophie, as soon as you get a spirit, send it to the nearest confirmed outpost." "Aye." They spot the party up ahead, and quickly draw to the shadows to avoid being seen. "Attrition, I believe it is the filly who possesses the spirits." "Very well, what shall we do?" "We have to continue as is for now I'm afraid. Hopefully there will be some spirits is inside. If they head to the exit we will introduce ourselves civilly."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am

As the group progressed, those that walked would find the segments of building and improvised bridges holding firm under their hooves despite the countless ages that they've seen, but actual access into the buildings seemed rather limited as much of the interior either collapsed or was caved in by the surrounding rock.

The window Lightning tried to look through would offer no visibility into the building for something completely blocked sight through the fractured glass.

Being the first to reach the actual hole where the strange light was coming from, Dark would find himself looking directly into a pair of glass covered eyes that had softly glowing lights around them. The large yellow outlined but purple eyes looked widely and shockingly into Dark's before suddenly surging forward and towards the side slightly as the owner of said eyes collided with the the other pony. The act was enough to knock Dark out of the air if he was still in it, and onto a somewhat rough landing on the hard floor.

While Dark might not have gotten a good look at the being that collided with him, the others however would get their chance now. A light green coat, occasionally covered up by bits and pieces of gear though the part's purposes were a mystery but certainly didn't look like armor. A bright light blue mane and tail appeared haphazardly cut, but at least with some attempt towards a style, and from the sound of the giggles coming from it, it was a she.

"Oh mein god, I can't believe that there is more of you!" she exclaimed happily in a slight accent, while continuing to nuzzle and snuggle into Dark, squeezing him with all her hooves. "I thought that I was the only one, and, and," she trailed off into giggles for a second before her attention was drawn to the others that were nearby. The mare de-tangled herself from Dark with a surprising amount of ease before attempting to repeat the procedure with Charm, Verde, and Snow all at once, her joyful giggling almost taking on a crying note as the joy overwhelmed her as she continued to try and snuggle and squeeze the three other ponies at once.

Then her exclamations stopped suddenly and she glanced back towards the building she'd emerged from. "Oh!, you are probably here looking for the little one, yes?" the mare said as she de-tangled herself from the others. "Come yes, I patched the little one up, and he is sleeping now, but second opinion would be good," she went on running back towards the opening, her giggling resuming as joy once more failed to be contained. She even had a slight hop in her step just from how happy she was before wandering back into the building.

Inside the building, there was really only one way in that wasn't collapsed and completely ruinous, and that way was a single hallway leading back. Most of the doorways and other hallways were collapsed, leaving only the one at the end of the hallway open. The mystery mare quickly wandered back this way and into the space that had an attempt at furnishing made. There was an ancient looking pile of fabric and cushion like things that made up a sort of bed. Some weird box thing with a circular plate on top along with some cans around it that smelled of food. Some battered cups also sat near a large cauldron filled with water. A great many bits of metal in a variety of shapes and sizes laid scattered about all over the place, some looking more in tact that others, some looking pulled apart, and a few looking to be halfway through being put back together.

At the center of the room and near something that looked like a lantern, and produced both light and warmth but without a flame, laid the colt in question. It would have had to been him, the resemblance to the filly who'd ran into the tavern was far too present to not be. The young colt seemed to be sleeping lightly on his back, with a bandage around his head and the sling cradling his left forehoof. "He had concussion, but I fix with stuff I find. Only got one good use, but is worth I hope," she said while turning back around to regard the group that may or may not have followed her. There was a visible struggle to restrain from once more embracing the ponies, but she managed to keep from doing it again and just eagerly motioned for the ponies to come into the room.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 5:36 am

Dark let out a yelp of fright when he was knocked out of the air by something. Somepony thing. He thrashed around a little bit, trying to get away before he stopped and listened to the pony talk. He raised an eyebrow at the mare that was snuggling him. He had to admit that this mare was very odd. He then looked around the area then back to the mare that was now trying to hug the other ponies. Metaphorical gears in his head started turning as he looked at the mare. Thinkin' she were the only one...? Only one what? Pony? Possible...This whole place looked like it was sealed up by the forest. He pulled himself to his hooves, thinking for a moment. "Is it possible this mare lived down here all by her lonesome self...?" He whispered quietly to himself before shaking his head and focusing on the task.

"Little one? Yeah we're here fer him." He said, quickly running after the mare. He looked around the building from his peripherals, not directly looking at everything. What really caught his attention was the metal around the place. He paused for a second to poke one of the scraps of metal that looked halfway done. He gave a curious look at it. "What is this?" He then turned to look at the center of the room where the colt is. He dropped his hoof back down to the ground and walked over to the colt.

He crouched down beside the colt, looking him over. He didn't know much about medical, but he was glad the mare helped him out. He sat down and looked at the mare with a smile. "Thank ya kindly, miss. Ah'm sure we all appreciate ya tried to help him out." He bowed his head at her a little before looking around the room, thinking. "Er....Ya said there is more o' ya...What did ya mean by that?" He tilted his head to the side as he looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:06 pm

Verde has only a few moments to take in the fact that an extremely enthusiastic and friendly stranger, with no discernible concept of personal space and boundaries, has tackle-glomped the first member of their impromptu band that had arrived before said mass of friendly enthusiasm launched herself in her direction. Fortunately, Verde had prepared herself for this moment and overly-friendly force was met with overly-friendly force and the combination of glompage attempt results in actual mutual glompage. "Hi there!" she says happily as she gives the happy pony a rather firm hug, restraining her from tackling the nearby Charm for a moment. "Who might you be?"

Once answered, she lets the pony go and watches her spread the love among the rest of the party before burbling out the one piece of information Verde had wanted to hear. "The colt is alive then. This is wonderful news!" And she'd follow the enthusiastic mare along until the injured but patched-up colt is revealed, whereupon she trots over at a change of pace, a stethoscope floating out of a saddlebag as she goes. She puts the ends in her ears and presses it against his heart, listening a moment before moving it along to strategic places on his barrel to check that, at bare minimum, his heartbeat was regular and his lungs were at least relatively unobstructed. Putting away the stethoscope, she then floats out a mercury thermometer in a hard protective case and very carefully slips the end into his mouth. Her final test of his health is to put the instruments away and gently run her hoof over him, applying very gentle pressure to check for hints of protrusion or irregularities that might indicate a break the mare hadn't noticed. She pays no mind to Darkwing's question about something the mare had said; her only concern is apparently the colt.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:33 pm

lightning was displeased with her findings but the sudden burst of energy in pony caught her attention and on her return she followed to the colt. once verde had finished lightning walked up to the colt and preceded to so tests of her own, picking up the lantern she used the light by placing it infont of the colt and put her hoof in front of the lamp to shade the colts eyelids. once she had that sorted she opened the colts eyelids on the closes side to the lamp and watched the irus very very carefully to watch for contraction.

when snow was hugged, it was not at all enjoyable for her, tho for lose in contact with her they would have a soft fluffyness touching them followed by an eyeless glare. although a slight rage built up within her she suppressed it and followed the group from behind waiting for everyone to go ahead of her.

KoreanLuna

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Charm jumped when the pony suddenly fell upon Dark. She had just been about to explain to Verde, but it seems that the details on her garments would have to wait.

She was going to go up to this mysterious pony and offer at least a hoofshake. But spontaneous, miniature tremors from her necklace and her cloak was all the advice she needed.

Cautiously, she followed the group. While everyone was distracted by the conversation between Dark and the new pony, she quietly lit her horn, a black aura emanating from it. After a while, Charm took a few deep breaths, attempting to stay calm. Her apparel had not been wrong.

Deciding to confide in someone, she approached Verde, and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Um, miss?" she mumbled. "I. . . don't like that pony."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Verde looks over her shoulder at the filly, blinks a moment, then shrugs and turns back to checking on the health of the colt. "I don't see any particular harm in her, although she does seem wound a little too tight. Too much exuberance, too much happiness, tiny strains at the edges of her glee." She looks back at Charm. "I'll be sure to watch her. But why don't you like her? Does it have something to do with the apparent effects of your robes, or whatever seems to be rustling about and guiding you?"
Back to top Go down
KoreanLuna

KoreanLuna

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:09 pm

"Well, that's just it," Charm says, gesturing to her quivering apparel. "That's not what's wrong with her.

"Lemme explain. A really long time ago, my uncle--" Charm's face twisted with hate and resentment for a few seconds--"once took me to the Akreixith ruins. I journeyed into the remains of a temple when he wasn't looking. That's how I got these two," she said, gesturing to her necklace and her cloaking, which were still trembling. "They kinda. . . called to me and asked me to wear them, and I ended up Binding myself with them and gained powers, and. . . my appearance changed, making me look like some "corrupted" pony. . . Uncle fled. He left me. He didn't come back." Charm blinked away angry tears.

"That's not important. What I'm saying is, these are not just normal attire, but spirits. They've helped me since. . . well, y'know. Getting back on topic. . . uh, do you know about the Astral Plane? It's where a pony can connect to spirits and auras through special means. Yeah, well. . . I just launched an Astramancy spell for that, and--oh, goodness, how do I say this. . .

"Well, Andatime and Cibeo say that they. . . can't find anything on her. They found everyone else's Psyches. But they couldn't detect a Psyche on her. She can't be undead, either. . . even vampires and zombies have pieces of their souls and Psyches attached to them. And, well. . .

"That pony. . . she doesn't HAVE a soul. . ."

While she was explaining, Charm was constantly racking her brains for a rational reason why this pony did not appear as one on the Astral Plane. She saw through her garments' eyes, and the pony was literally a blank. Her outlines and everything were blurred. Upon closer look, though, she was a black, vaguely pony-shaped smear aside from the peculiar eyes. Those bright purple, yellow-outlined eyes standing out contrastingly against the black. . . what were they. . .
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Verde looked steadily at Charm for several moments. "She doesn't have a soul." The unicorn visibly turns this over in her head a few times before laughing softly. "I think Andatime and Cibeo are having a bit of fun at your expense, Charm. Laughter is the music of the soul, the expression of spontaneous joy that only one with a presence inside of them can experience and sincerely express. The soulless have neither joy nor pain, happiness nor sadness, hate nor love, fear nor safely. They are permanently wedged in a door that can never open and never close, wholly neutral in all things and life always outside their reach." She looks at the genuinely happy mare cavorting around with the others. "They are doomed in a way more profound than can be expressed, and more deeply than even they fully understand. That pony, however you may fear her, has as much soul in her as any I've seen. Perhaps your friends can't see everything on the Astral Plane?"
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:22 am

[Post Private RP with Zen]
Sophie and Attrition smile to each other, feeling the telepathic bond settle. 'Let us begin. Sophie, move up to the rest of the group, I shall watch the rear. I know you wish to speak with the filly holding spirits to her.' 'Thank you. Moving up.'
Sophie steps form around the boulder. "Ho there, travelers! Are you alright?" Sophie moves up to the group of none of them are visibly hostile. When she spots Sena however, she locks up. "That- she- How could.... How could anything-? What?" She stares at the site before her.
With her physical vision, she can clearly see an adorable fuzzy pony. But with her spirit sight, nothing more than a black blur with a pair of eyes. "Purple and yellow.... does that signify anything, I wonder?"

She turns to the rest of the group, about to ask for answers, when she spots Darkcharm. "You there, filly! You hold two spirits in your possession, I would ask that you release them."

"I'm on my way Sister."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 am

"Mien name is Sena," the mare responded to Verde's question. "I meant more of ponies. I though I was only one, but now there are more and I'm not alone!" Sena then responded to Dark's inquiry.

To all inspections of the colt, the verdict would read the same as what Sena had stated. He was lying there, sleeping softly with no major wounds. The breathing was even and strong, the heart beat regular and steady, and his eyes responded when Lightning shone the light. Though so did he, awaking with a bit of a jolt. "Ah, wha-what? Who?"

This of course drew Sena's attention as she turned to regard the colt. "Ah, you is awake, that is good," she said happily while wandering over to the water container. After a quick scoop, she brought a half-full cup of water to the colt's eager lips.

"You, you're the one I saw after the ground fell," the colt said slowly as memories slowly came back, and the mare responded with a nod. "Buh- who are all of these ponies? An- and where are we?" the colt asked as he finally bothered to actually look around the room and take in the sights, an action that steadily seemed to unsettle the colt.

Sena responded quickly and loudly. "We are in residents district 9. I find way in, that is not collapsed, and move things in, make home," she went on while pointing to the very rough looking tent like structure inside the massive building.

The colt worried followed Sena's point, but then turned his fearful gaze back to the larger group. "Can I go home now?" he asked, a question that Sena was raptly watching the group for reactions to while silently asking if she could come along too.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 5:33 am

Dark backed up a few to let Verde and Lightning do whatever it was they were doing. He raised an eyebrow at Sena with curiosity. "Ya thought ya were the only one....here?" He said gesturing to everything. His gaze then went over to the colt as he woke up. A small smile spread across his lips that faltered for a moment at the new pony. He looked over Sophia warily for a moment before glancing at Darkcharm. Spirits? He thought to himself for a moment before mentally facehoofing. Right...That's what the filly and unicorn were talkin' about. He had to be honest, he hadn't really payed attention to their conversion going on. He figured he'd just let the others deal with the new pony as he turned his gaze back to the colt and Sena. "District 9?" He asked Sena before pausing at the colt's question at going home. He smiled warmly at the colt. "Sure ya can. Yer sister sent us down here t' take ya back after all. If ya want, ya can ride on my back back to the town. It might be a bit faster."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am

"Yes, we've come to get you home little one," Verde smiles to him. "Your sister is worried for you and asked us to find you, and so we have. Thanks to Sena, however, you apparently didn't need help." She looks to the cheerful pony. "Thank you for doing this kindness, Sena. Whatever Charm's spirits may think, you have too much goodness and good intentions to be anything other than what you appear to be."

Sophie's abrupt appearance causes Verde to turn completely around in a single movement, drawing her machete and crowbar as she did, and positioning herself so that she was squarely between the injured colt and Charm. "Good day, and who might you be?" Her two weapons turn lazy circles, drifting about in her magical grip in a way that seems random but with close inspection, Sophie would be able to tell that the movement is a pattern, keeping the weapons separated enough that one blow can't deflect both, and each is in position to catch anything directed at Verde or the two younger ponies she's shielding with her body. "Forgive the weapons, but you have appeared out of nowhere as if you wanted to remain unseen until you showed yourself, you react strangely to the kind mare who did a good act for a child, and now you speak harshly to this filly, whose company is voluntarily kept by two spirits, who asked her leave to accompany her and could thus leave at will if they should wish to do so." She shifts her eyes for a split second to look at Charm. "Assuming her account of meeting them was accurate, of course, but the story is far to elaborate for it to be a filly's lies and I am thus inclined to believe her, absent you giving me cause to do otherwise."
Back to top Go down
KoreanLuna

KoreanLuna

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:00 am

Charm grumbled. She wanted to scream. Why did the stupid unicorn have to blow it?! Of course she wouldn't understand. Of course nopony would understand. They've never been in the same situation as she was. How much did these imbeciles know about spirits, anyway? She should've known.

When Sophie suddenly came in, Charm jumped. Well, that was unexpected. But the demand that followed caught her completely off guard. Release Andatime and Cibeo? This lady probably had the wrong idea, but Charm was unwilling to answer, since she knew her story wouldn't be believed. Her conversation with Verde was proof enough.

It was never her choice to keep them around; they'd wanted to serve her. And she would be lying if she said that she would miss their company if they left. In fact, there was much more to it: without the two, she would not be alive, or at least, unbroken. How was she supposed to return home safely if they left her side?

Charm only managed to stutter out, "They ch-chose to stay w-with me. . ."
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:35 am

Sophie sits back, not quite willing to charge into blades. She mostly ignores Verde, for the mare obviously knew little of spirits and would most likely leave her unharmed if she stayed at a distance. Instead, she addressed the filly directly. "It is my job to help spirits pursue their desires, be they to ascend to the next or stay with the living. If you relate your story, and it contains no blatant falsehoods, then. I will leave you be. If you spirits also say they wish to stay. I cannot trust your word so easily, for many have tried to lie to me before. If they do indeed wish to say, then they will say so. You need not worry."

"I'm on my way Sister."

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KoreanLuna

KoreanLuna

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:44 am

Charm didn't know what to say.

Nor did she have to; while the others could not hear, she could Spiritually Heare her spirits hissing in disapproval.

We stay with her, the necklace, her maid Andatime, hissed. She be our sibling, our mistress.

We leave her not alone unless ordered to, growled the cloak, her butler Cibeo. But heard thy call have we. What be thy reason for ye Summons?
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:00 pm

Sophie stays silent for a moment, mulling over their responses. ".... Very well, I shall trouble you no further." After seeing to the physical plane, she speaks again to the spirits. "It is a dangerous world, and I seek all the help I can get. That, and I was unsure if you had been bound against your will. Since you haven't, I shall not trouble your mistress about this matter anymore."

Sophie moves aside, obviously no longer concerned with interrogating the filly. "Fear not, warrior. II am not concerned with the filly or her friends. Well, not that filly anyways. The souless, joyful ball of fuzz however...."
She abruptly stops speaking when she hears the filly introduce herself as Sena. "Did you say your name was Sena? Ah, good, then that's one search I can mark off the list."

"I'm on my way Sister."

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:54 pm

"I'm glad we've cleared that little issue up," Verde says, the two weapons floating back to their loops. "Although I more or less told you that that spirits you wished released probably didn't want to be released, as Charm has said that they approached her to offer their aid." She shakes her head and gives a little roll of her eyes. "It's as if you think it impossible that simple logical deduction could ever substitute for detailed knowledge, or some supernatural gift of sight or speech. Nothing is outside the reach of reason, although at first there are many things that appear to operate by no logical or rational standard. For examples, I think that I shall do what it takes to see that no harm come to Sena although you may well operate by some authority that I ought recognize. There is no disregarding the fact that whatever you might claim about her soul, she has soul enough for compassion, soul enough for charity, and soul enough for joy, and so she has soul enough to be advocated for and if necessary, defended."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game B)   To restore or forsake the past (Game B) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To restore or forsake the past (Game B)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next