OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

To restore or forsake the past (Game A)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Griff smiled and nodded at the young pair and Sena. "Sure, we can go back up... or rather just up, in your case." he said as he looked at Sena, still keeping his smile before turning around and heading back the way they came. "Let's go then, unless you have to grab something before we go?" he said before turning around, looking at everyone this time and waiting for some sort of confirmation that it's time to go.

The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 8:10 am

Shadow was quiet for a moment before standing up and brushing himself off. "I suppose I shall provide a much easier way up than say, teleportation." He moved back through the rooms to the hole that led to the surface, glancing at Anja who had taken the position of her illusionary self and had began to guide the pair of foals back.

"Thank you Sena for looking after this colt... I'm glad he made it." Anja said, smiling at the mare before continuing on her way.

Shadow glanced at the group, waiting till they were all ready before closing his eyes and concentrating. His horn began to glow darkly, and the shadows around the cavern detached themselves from the walls, before solidifying into a spiral staircase, wrapping all the way to the hole at the top. "Please, take these steps up. They are are safe, I assure you." His word woudl hold as each pony travelled up the stairs, even to the point if any of them slipped, the shadowy stairs would latch onto them and allow to them to find their balance.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 9:18 am

Sena listened intently as the situation up above was explained and without really any hesitation, she removed the bracers and goggles from her form, setting them on the ground before rushing back over to the mass of blankets, pillows, and covers. Emerging a second later, she had a set of rather old looking saddlebags, presumably with few non-technical supplies inside. With those bags on, Sena turned and nodded to show she was ready to go before following after the group. At the cave entrance though, she turned back to the ruins and gave a simple nod and parting smile before turning and rushing after the others to catch up.

She and the two youths watched in awe as the shadow staircase appeared and proceeded up it quickly. While the siblings just went to beginning to walk back to the village, Sena stopped just past the hole, her jaw hanging open in amazement. Despite going from living in that underground for an unknown amount of to suddenly being in the sunlight, she didn't shield her eyes for even a moment and was clearly looking about eagerly at everything she could. Speechlessly, her eyes drifted to the trees, the mountains, the grass, and the sky. After feeling the softness of the grass, Sena even collapsed upon and began to roll around in it, laughing as she did so with a large smile on her face. "This is amazing, it's so soft!" She said between the giggles.

A moment later, and after realizing the awkward looks the sibling and colt were giving her, Sena awkwardly got up and brushed herself off. "Hehe, sorreh," She said quietly before walking with the others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit of a reunion, everyone can meet back up on the road leading out to the hole, a short ways from the turn off point.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:49 am

Sharp made it a point to finish her sketch before she turned to leave, teleporting her journal and its writing companion back into her bag.  With that finished, she'd join the others in making their way out of the technologically advanced cave.  She was relatively quiet during the trip back up, though she did look fairly intrigued by Shadow's shadow staircase. "You have got to teach me how to do that, it looks so cool! Not to mention the practical applications of being able to control shadows!" the mare said with extreme enthusiasm as she made her way up the aforementioned.

Once up, she'd eagerly await Shadow's response, and follow the group once they began making their way back to town.

Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:57 am

Griff was at the back of the group this time, silently following and putting his hood back on, making sure to hide most if not all of his face. He too was lightly intrigued by the shadow staircase, but as he has seen so many different types of magic in his life(including his), he didn't pay it that much attention. Once back on top, he breathed in the fresh air and looked at Sera enjoying the new world and smiling. He would continue to follow the group wherever it would go.

The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:50 am

Shadow snorted and shook his head at Sharp with a smirk. "I'm afraid that the shadow discipline is not really that is compatible with a any others. But I can try I suppose." He watched as Anja climbed the staircase, before scaling it himself, each step vanishing behind him as he did.

Stopping at the top, he let out a sigh. "It's also rather mana intensive."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Bloodstone limped on, continuing at his fastest speed possible. His breathing was extremely labored, his muscles screamed in agony, and yet he somehow kept going. When the small group finally cam into view, he slowed down back to his normal speed and began channeling a bit of his mana throughout his body to remove some of the pain. He approached the group, obviously tired, but he had the slightest of smiles. "G-greetings fellow ponies..." He glanced at the two youths and Sena. "So, I'm assuming everything went alright? Where did you get all these...'extra' ponies?"

Zen

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Sena looked at the shambling thing as it drew closer, though she didn't seem that bothered by it and just kept walking up closer to it. Once she was right up next to Bloodstone, she'd begin looking over him and examining him curiously while speaking, albeit kind of distractedly. "Hi, my name's... Sena, and what... you look like... you're interesting," she went on while examining Bloodstone.

The filly and colt however didn't share Sena curiosity and instead sought to bury their heads in manes and hide away from Bloodstone's appearance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more round of posts and then I'll be moving us all back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 6:54 pm

“Oh, don’t worry about that! It’s more about knowing how to do something than actually being able to do it.” Sharp said in response to Shadow. When the limping form of Bloodstone made itself visible, Sharp waved a polite greeting. “Greetings. Mhm, everything went perfectly. Extra ponies? Oh, you mean Sena? We met her while looking for the foal. She helped us with him.” Sharp said, telling the Direlectica member a half-truth.

Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Griff made sure that after exiting the hole, his body was fully covered with his cloak and hood, with the exception of the tip of his snout sticking from underneath the hood, which was the only visible part of his body. Upon seeing Bloodstone approaching them, he slowly nodded, murmured "Greetings." just loud enough for Bloodstone to hear him before noticing the spooked fillies and moving to stand between them and the stranger. "My memory may be a little fuzzy, but have we met?" he suspiciously asked, lightly crouching down next to the fillies in attempt to comfort them.

WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 4:49 am

Bloodstone's limping slowed down as he met up with the group, and his breathing leveled out. He was approached by Sena, and cocked his head at her. "Strange filly, getting so close to a Derelicta member like that. I'm Bloodstone, and it's a pleasure to meet you, Sena..." He smiled the best he could, trying not to tear the tissue of his cheeks, before reaching out to gently pat Sena's head with his good hoof and tussle her mane a bit. He turned towards Sharp and Griff, still holding the smile. "Well then...splendid work...I guess." Bloodstone chuckled a bit, and his smile dropped when Griff stepped between him and the other foals. "I'm the Derelicta member from the tavern. The one who had to deal with a Pheonix member and a shadow demon summoned by his whistle."

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 6:29 am

"Then, I would be most happy to teach you... oh, it's him again." Shadow groaned and moved protectively in front of the foals, sighing and blocking them from view. "Hello there... Bloodstone. How are you?" He asked calmly, Anja moving behind him to assist in calming the children. "I do hate to ask this, but is there anyway you can look less... like you? You're scaring the children."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Sena shut her eyes as the hoof was raised, but then opened them curiously as the hoof only gently touched her head and ruffled her mane a little. When it was removed, she ruffled up her own mane some more to get it back to her preferred setting and then proceeded to watch the rest of the group as they talked and continued to walk back to the town.

After a while, the wooden walls of the town came into view and there standing at the gate was a pair of ponies in addition to the normal guard. When the fillies caught sight of them, the squirmed off of the pony's back and proceeded to scamper along the dirt path, all the while calling out "mom" and "dad" repeatedly. Their calls were echoed by the older ponies that ran out to meet them halfway, scooping the pair up in a tight hug. For a while the family just sat there and continued to say sweet and caring things to each other before gradually starting to move back to the city itself. They did however seem to have enough courtesy to look back though and profusely thank the group for the return of their foals.

Sena however was rather foreign to most of the things that were going on and after watching the display curiously, she looked to the group and quietly asked, "that is normal?" on their way into the town itself.

After arriving in the town, the group would find it a bit busier at the moment, with the sun beginning to turn the day to evening, many ponies were returning to home after a long day at work or heading out to the tavern for a meal and drink. Several ponies were even walking excessively close and or bumping into a handful of the group, though one in particular called out unexpectedly. "Ah, you there, initiate," a pony clad in armor and sporting a more elaborate badge than Bloodstone had called out as he ran up to him. "You've new orders and a chance to actually prove yourself, maybe even raise a rank," the higher ranking Derelicta pony said as he hoofed over a tightly rolled scroll with a wax seal. "Seems you're to report to Clifften to check up on some strange reports about the place. Should be pretty routine," he said simply before saluting and after receiving the returned salute, he'd turn about and depart.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:39 pm

Sharp stayed relatively quiet during the trip back to town. She contemplated Shadow’s magic, what to do with the rest of the day, and Sena. Surely, they couldn’t leave her to her own devices. On the other hoof… she did survive alone underground most her life. Sharp shrugged, deciding to let whatever happen happen.

At the gate itself, the family’s reunion did bring a small smile to Sharp’s face, it reminded her of her own parents, and for a moment she wondered what they were doing right now. Sena’s question warranted a slight laugh from the mare. “For some, Sena. Everypony is different.” she told the other mare. “So, what now then?” She asked her companions.

WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 pm

Bloodstone smiled as the little foals ran back to their parents, and would bow his head when they thanked them. "T'was part of the civic duty." When they turned away, a few tears stained the demilich's face, and he closed his eyes for a few seconds, before wiping them away. He turned towards Sena. "Yes. It's normal for most ponies, though not all of us..."

On the way into town, Bloodstone was accosted by one of his Derelicta comrades, and bowed his head to his superior, before standing up straight, levitating the scroll up to himself when it was offered. "Thank you, Sir." He returned the salute, before heading away from the group, briefly turning back. "Don't cause any trouble and stay safe." He moved away from the group, finding a secluded place to read the scroll.

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:53 pm

Griff too walked silently and attempted walking in the back of the group. He kept his smile on, as watching Sena being happy somehow made him happy as well. He made his smile even wider as the two foals found their parents, though he didn't say anything in response. He then nodded to Sena "Pretty much, yeah. A normal, casual town." he answered and sighed happily. Griff was glad that he did his 'good task' for today, and all he wanted to do now was relax. His evening was somewhat disturbed with the Derelicta member who apparently had something for Bloodstone, but he attempted to not mind it much. When Sharp asked the group what to do, he merely shrugged and continued walking, more-or-less ignoring what Bloodstone said before moving away.

The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:20 am

Shadow smiled as he watched the foals run back to their parents, sighing softly. "That could have been a lot worse all things considered," he muttered, Anja giving a discrete nod.

Shadow watched the Derelicta member, his hoof twitching, before he shook his head. "I have no plans, so I'll be happy to tag along if somepony else has something in mind," he said. "I could teach you the shadow magic I guess Sharp... or at least the beginnings of it."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:54 pm

Bloodstone would find the contents of the orders to be what the senior Derelicta member had described. He was to report to Clifften and check up on the city's defenses as well as inspect the mines where supposedly several ancient machina had been recently unearthed, and then file it all in a report to be sent back to headquarters.

While the others talked among themselves and pondered what to do, Sena's wide eyes were looking about the town and taking in the (to her) shocking number of ponies that were just walking about. She could hardly believe that after all her time in isolation, there could even be this many, and this was still just a small town. Being swept up into the crowd, Sena half walked, and was half shoved towards the tavern where quite a few of the ponies seemed to be headed after their days at work. Not a bad notion with the sun going down.

Inside the bar, any who wandered in would see the place fairly packed, full of ponies who were either sharing stories, spreading rumors, playing cards, or just sitting by for a bite to eat and some mead to drink. A small group seemed to have found their way onto a raised platform to one side and were tuning up some instruments to play in a bit, but for the moment the only noise in the space was the chatter of dozens of ponies. Sena however continued to watch the scene with wide eyes, and was gradually shifted over towards the bar, whether from her own efforts or those of the patrons, she'd never know. Once there though, she looked about it curiously until the bar tender finally noticed and affixed her with a cautious stare. "What'll you have?" he asked, but Sena wasn't even sure how to respond and so for the moment continued to just stand there with her mouth slightly open and no words coming out.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:09 am

Griff followed Sena into the tavern, almost thirsting for a drink himself, but that thirst disappeared swiftly as he saw how packed the inn was. He grumbled something about the amount of patrons in the bar before sitting down next to Sena, staying adamant on keeping his body and covered with his cloak. He waited for the bartender to address him before ordering a pint of ale, making sure to always keep watch over Sena. He didn't want to lose the sight of her even for a split second.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To restore or forsake the past (Game A)   To restore or forsake the past (Game A) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To restore or forsake the past (Game A)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3