OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Empty
PostSubject: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:27 am

#486 · 5d, 3h ago · · ·
>> SwordSymphony Rose laughs softly and kisses him on the cheek. "Sword, you know I love and respect you, but the jei will embrace Evils before you can make a fake Rose Petal that's stronger than the original. You can no more make a superior copy of her, or any of the other exceptional weapons the gremlins make, than someone could make an improved copy of you. Even Phyrrus and Morgana, who have the closest thing to unlimited power anyone knows of, couldn't do it." The vixen leans against him, laying her head on his shoulder lovingly. "The chosen master of an item forged on an Aethirforge can converse with it as well, love; the Forgehammer just lets everyone hear the spirit instead of just the forgemaster or the chosen master. There's a great deal I can do with Rose Petal but she has power far beyond mine, and so I must ask her aid. For example, the rite of the Thousand Blades' Blight that I used against you in our duel is a power I have using her as a focus but if I request it and she agrees. she can seal a person's magic in that way with little more than a slash at the empty air. The power in such a weapon isn't simply the enchantment but that the spirit of the weapon can direct it with all the cunning and wisdom of a living being."
She watches Kaspernar work. "It's why the forgemaster was so surprised when Rose Thorn named herself and called herself sister to Rose Petal: one blade of such power in one person's hands is a high honor but two is exceedingly rare because sister-weapons almost never reveal themselves. I only have a passing familiarity with this 'Canceros' creature she mentioned but if two weapons name his destruction as their call and purpose, he must be an exceptionally terrible beast."
Kaspernar spends a great deal of time working on Rose Thorn but after a full hour of tireless work (and Rosie gently cuddling Sword all the while), he turns the hammer head-first and places it on the forge. With the same jolt that revealed the Aethirforge, the arena reverts instantly to sand with a wooden table of tools in the center. Beaming so broadly that Sword could see it from where he and Rosie are sitting, he raises Rose Thorn in one hand and Rose Petal in the other. "Behold, my brothers and sisters!" he declares in a magically-enhanced voice that booms off the walls of the coliseum. "Behold the Rose Daisho, the sister-blades of Rose Petal and Rose Thorn! Behold the doom of the Black Deaths! Behold the end of the Emperor of All Maladies!"
Almost as one, the gremlins leap to their feet, roaring, shouting, clapping, cheering, even dancing a little in a cacophony of celebration. Rosie smiles and pulls him to his feet, clapping enthusiastically along with the joyous gremlins. And then she stops and reaches down to where Rose Petal was secured in a sheath on her side... and with an expression of genuine wonder, draws forth a beautiful, razor-sharp wakazaki that bears the same stress marks, the same flaws, the same honor stamps, the same everything as Rose Petal. It looks like a smaller twin of the katana but Sword would be able to feel a magic radiating from it that feels different. It's hard to say why but the magic seems more... youthful, more hungry, and far more fierce.
"...it's... perfect, my love..." Rosie near-whispers, somehow making herself heard above the din.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:39 am

"Oh I know I can't make something stronger than the original. I can however get pretty damn close to the original as possible, especially with my increased reserves now. Although I'm fairly certain Morgana doesn't have to compete with a weapon, she'd just try to deck you and rewrite fate so that you keep missing while she tries to punch you to death." Sword smiles as she kisses him. "Although this new concept of sentient weapons is.... odd for me to try and wrap my head around. It also explains why when I trace and project Rose Petal, it seems.... hollow. And unable to cast the spells that you can call forth from it. But its inherent enhancements alone are impressive enough to catalog it inside Unlimited Blade Works. Personally I hope we don't have to have an encounter with this creature, but if you do I'll be by your side the entire time. After all, 3 Swords are better than the 2 you will have soon." Chuckling quietly while the forgemaster completed his work, remaining silent while Rose examined her daisho, and the newly forged Rose Thorn. ".....Indeed it is love. That blade is an.... eager one. I daresay you may find yourself reaching for it more often due to its nature." Looking at the Daisho, and Rose, and having seen her only ever fight with a single blade, Sword wondered if she was proficient with wielding two blades at once. "Ummm, just a question love: How exactly do you plan on wielding this pair? I've not seen you fight with two swords before, and in a contest of blades, its almost always wiser to reach for the longer one when sticking to a single blade style."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:34 am

"The way the gremlins explain it, and as with all religious creeds their view of the matter is more rhetorical and flowery than realistic, there is a power in the achievement of perfection that calls into the Void for an untethered soul to bind itself to a temple of metal," Rosie tells him. "And given how rare it is with the sheer number of gremlin smiths at work, it's easy to see why they regard the achievement of a perfect weapon or a perfect work to be a spiritual experience. But it seems to be the Aethirforge that actually emplaces this spirit to the weapon, although the way the spirits reportedly speak, it's clear that the association between them and the work is very deep and happens long before the work is even examined and declared by a forgemaster."
She looks over Rose Thorn with a smile, admiring the weapon. "Just what I'd expect... it's the perfect weight for a wakazaki, perfectly balanced at the optimal fulcrum, the grip fits like it was made specifically for my hand, and the bindings are all soft enough to be comfortable and absorb shock while firm enough to be held securely. I... admit that I do wonder what this beast is that the two of them have chosen as an enemy.."
Rosie leans over and kisses him lightly as the gremlins file off to get back to work, one or two of them stopping to just stare at Rose Thorn the way one might stare at some manner of religious artifact, but none of them stop and disturb the couple. "The little I know of this 'Canceros' is that he is the most ancient and powerful of a race of abominations called 'maleros' or 'black deaths'. He's commonly called, as Kaspernar said, the Emperor of All Maladies and it sort of fits because maleros radiate malady and disease wherever they walk, infecting and corrupting square miles of land just by being near it. As some kind of mockery, they wear large black hooded robes and the long beaked mask of plague doctors."
She sheathes Rose Thorn and stands. "Truth be told, love, I've never trained in techniques that use two swords because I never anticipated having two swords to bear in combat. I'd... like instruction, if you're familiar with any who could help me."
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:19 pm

"I see love..." was all Sword said in reply, pondering over the gremlins different creation methods for blades. "Well there's only one way to know, not that I can say I'm over eager to see you putting it to use, especially now." Kissing her back, Sword looked around for the exit. "That seems like a powerful enemy, one that would require a heavy amount of preparation to face, even if we have the instruments of its demise." Hearing their description, Sword frowned for a moment. "They probably find some form of amusement in it, although to me it just seems kinda sad. But regardless love, we should probably head home for something to eat. And I could instruct you, if you wish. My only condition being that we wait until you've given birth and recovered from that before you start to train with your daisho. No need for any accidents to happen, or to stress your body too severely. I can project safe substitutes for you to learn with in the meantime."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:55 am

About the same time Sword spots an exit, Kaspernar comes through it with his two bodyguards in tow. "It was an honor and privilege to have you on hand to watch the making of Rose Thorn, my lady," he says with warmth. "And Lord Sword Symphony as well."
"Did you know what name and purpose Thorn would declare before you asked me, Forgemaster?" Rosie inquiries of him.
"Not reliably, but I wouldn't be a forgemaster unless the steel itself whispered to me," he replied as he led them out, his guards parting the crowd around them as they went. "There was something in its balance and form that reminded me very strongly of the spirit about the steel of Rose Petal. Its lines and balance are set strongly against plagues and their evils, just as Rose Petal's are. It's angled just so that it can be driven strongly if needs be, the way one might drive a blade into a heart. It seemed to be made to strike down the maleros, which is the chosen foe of Petal, and I felt that it would be good to have Rose Petal near if my instincts were right."
"It appears they were," Rosie smiles as she draws Rose Thorn. "I find it interesting that she wished to imitate Rose Petal so exactly."
"Younger sisters idolize their elders," he shrugged. "Souls that bind themselves to steel are still souls, and feel and think as if they were bound to flesh. Now then, I recall that Lord Symphony spoke admiringly of a Da Vinci?"
"I believe he did, yes," Rosie nods.
"Splendid." Kaspernar beams and leads them back towards the train carts. Rosie leads over and lays he head lovingly on Sword shoulder as they walk. "I think that sounds like an excellent idea, love," she says, referring to his plan to make safe alternatives for her to use for practice before she gave birth. "I love being pampered and treated like I'm fragile just as much as the next female, and it's a good feeling as well as being adorable."
They'd soon reach the cart and once again, take off along the rails of the immense foundry, presumably to see this 'Da vinci'.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:01 am

"I'm honored to have witnessed your technique Forgemaster, although it is utterly alien to me. Still.." Producing a projection of Rose Thorn, he looked over it. "Even if I can't replicate the true power of the weapon, the craftsmanship is what I'd call as close to perfection as you can attain. And I've seen a lot of blades." Dismissing the projection, Sword walked with Rose and Kaspernar towards the carts. "Well I'm glad you do, because I enjoy pampering. Not to mention as you become more encumbered by our child, it'll be more of a relief than pampering. And yes, I would very much like to meet this worlds Da Vinci, considering I was born several hundred years too late to meet my worlds Da Vinci." Stepping onto the cart with them, Sword relaxed as they made their way to their next destination
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Kaspernar looks fascinated by the projection but waits until they're back on the car before tuning to him. "Your technique is alien to me as well, Lord Symphony," he said. "You use magic itself to build a structural imitation of a weapon, an extremely good one based on its feel. What are the limits to the technique? Can you create any weapon at all? Do you need to merely see a weapon, or must you heft it to imitate it?" He paused to let Sword process the three questions before continuing. "Finally, are there any weapons that the Aethirforge brought forth that you'd like to examine and imitate? I know that the... limited gremlin you met at first was unreasonable but I see no harm to be done by you merely making a pale imitation of our craft to aid you in battle."
"I thought you might feel that way, Forgemaster," Rosie smiles at him.
"There's no sane or reasonable reason to feel any other way," Kaspernar shrugs. "As to the maestro we're going to see... I suspect you'll enjoy Maestro Da Vinci. Eccentric, but radiates genius like warmth from a fire."
This, apparently, was the sum total of what he intended to say. Or, more accurately, he seems to pick up on the fact that Rosie prefers to cuddle Sword a bit at they go and shuffles a few steps away so he doesn't interrupt. Rosie nuzzles Sword and lays her head on his shoulder. "Yes... I suspect that being pampered and loved will be much more of a relief when I have the side profile of a beach ball than when I'm still my svelte self."
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Sword paused for a moment to figure out the best way to present his answer. "Well... it depends on the quality and material of the weapon. Even the most brilliantly made mundane weapon I can replicate without a second thought. It's those weapons with enchantments and legends that prove to be more difficult, or at least they were when I was mortal, as projecting beyond ones limits is potentially fatal. Now, for weapons like Rose Petal, they are exceptionally hard to trace the first time, but once I have it copied, calling for it again is quite simple, although I still don't understand half of the abilities of the weapon. Witnessing the forging of Rose Thorn, not to mention it not having a legacy made its trace and projection cost less, as I have a more intimate understanding of the weapon. The limit now, so to speak, is simply my understanding of the weapon. To answer your next question, no, I do not need to hold a weapon, as I just demonstrated, to project it. And although the offer is tempting, I prefer to meet my blades naturally as I progress through my life. Its no fun if my life's work is completed by one chance encounter."

Wrapping both a wing and an arm around Rose, Sword softly smiled as they sped towards their destination, appreciating the space Kaspernar gave them. "Oh its not quite a beach ball... more of a soccer ball." Sword replied with a chuckle, running his hand over her belly. "But you're sexy no matter the shape your form takes."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:09 am

Kaspernar smiles and bows. "Then I think all the more of you, Lord Symphony. To desire the gains of hard work over the gains through kindness is virtuous, a very... gremlin sentiment, in fact. Now, as to Rose Petal, I'm certain that much of what you don't understand about her comes from your lack of understanding of her enemy. Rose Petal and Rose Thorn both have set themselves against the creatures called maleros or 'black deaths' and are exceptionally gifted in defending against their magicks and slaying them." He pauses, looking thoughtful. "Coincidentally, Da Vinci might be able to help you understand the maleros more deeply."
"Da Vinci, Forgemaster?" Rosie looks curious. "what would he have that you wouldn't?"
"His skills have no boundaries in metal," Kaspernar replies with a shrug. "The way he might help your fiance understand has to do with the craft of cloth."
Rosie nods and nuzzles into Sword, smiling at his loving comment. "Aww, you're so sweet, handsome," Rosie murrs to him, lightly pressing herself against his side comfortably. "So... what's soccer? Is it at all like that game you play with a small black-and-white ball that you move around with your feet?"
Sword would just have time to answer the question before the cars pulled to a stop outside of an enclosed structure that sticks out in the cavern like a sore thumb. It looks like an entire villa has been carved out of the rock, sans all the flowers and other living decorations that would normally be founds there. Even the walk appears to be various tiles instead of plain granite and Sword would be able to see an arched double-doorway leading from a balcony on the second story, one of the doors cracked open just enough that he could see the clear, constant glow of what appears to be lightbulbs emanating from it.
Rosie's eyes get wide as they disembark, staring at the villa open-mouthed as Kaspernar as his two silent guards walk purposefully up to the front door and knock firmly on the finely-detailed wood. A moment later, the door is pulled open and a reptilian creature just a head taller than Kaspernar with long, fine black hair cascading down to her lower back, all dressed in the finery of a Bitalian noblewoman, pokes her head out.
"Forgemaster Kaspernar!" She exclaims in with a strong Bitalian accent, smiling toothily. "How delightful to be visited by you! You ought to have sent message ahead, so that I could properly prepare for you."
"None are needed, Mikaal," Kaspernar assures her with a smile. "I only wished that eminent visitors might meet the Maestro." He gestures behind him at Rosie and Sword and Mikaal's gaze goes up to them, her snake-like eyes a startling aquamarine.
"Lady Foxxbryt! And her beau, Sword Symphony," she says with a little bow in their direction. "Come, come, come in please... I shall go and announce you to the Maestro. It's near time for his meal anyway, and it's good to have company."
Mikaal pulls both doors open fully and disappears deeper into the villa, her thin whip-like tail visibly twitching back and forth as she scurries out of sight. Rosie blinks but smiles. "Well, I suppose we have been invited in, love," she says. "Let's go."
Upon entry, they'd find the interior of the villa to be as lovely and detailed as the exterior, all tiled floors and sweeping archways and rich decorations, all in classic Bitalian styling. Notably, however, where torches might be expected, there are light fixtures instead and all are glowing with a soft white light that highlights the lovliness of the interior.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:05 pm

"Not exactly sure how his skill with the cloth is going to be of use to me, but it'll certainly be worth watching all the same. And thank you, although I will admit the 2 most powerful weapons in my arsenal were not gained via natural means, but then again there was no way to do so. Nopony has seen Excalibur in my world since the early ages, and Caliburn was lost forever, as per the legend states. I viewed both through a memory rewarded to me upon completion of my training. And any assistance with these maleros beings is welcome. Know thy enemy, and all that." Sword then nods at Rose's question. "Indeed it is love." he replied as the cart came to a stop, him now examining the reptilian woman greeting them. "A pleasure to meet you miss. And thank you." Sword steps off the cart with Rose and Kaspernar, walking towards the entrance with them. He makes note of the light fixtures as they enter, wondering about them. "Hmmm I wonder if this building is powered more like the world I am from is. It seems less.... steamy? Not sure what phrase to use there...."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:37 am

"Metal is not the only thing that a weapon can be made from," Kaspernar tells him simply before they disembark. To his remark once they're within the villa, the forgemaster grins. "The word 'steamy' is about as good as any other. The maestro has certain... preferences and this architecture seems to make him comfortable and happy. It was once lit by torch but..."
"The maestro's eyes tire out from the uneven light of a flame," Mikaal says as she enters. "And it's such a small matter to create all the pieces for an electrical dynamo and strands of copper to carry the electricity. Maestro devised the means to make lights of glass, metal, and a bit of odd metal without the machines that are needed for light-bulbs, and so we have a different kind of light that soothes his eyes."
"So he found a way to make them with magic?" Rose asks, looking down at the richly-dressed reptile curiously.
"He is called 'maestro' instead of his name for a good reason, Lady Foxxbryt," Mikaal smiled, bowing a little to her.
"So will he come down to meet us, Mikaal?" Kaspernar asks.
"I apologize, forgemaster, for I made a minor error," she replies, looking a little embarrassed. "I forgot to walk between him and one of his many unsolved problems and his genius demanded that he stop on his way and examine it before he comes to his meal."
Kaspernar gives her a wry look. "So, next week then?"
"Oh no, old friend... it was a minor distraction at best," comes a reply in a strong and very precise Bitalian accent, and then there's a gremlin rounding the corner dressed in a simple frock coat and work shoes that look like they've been subjected to every possible disaster footware can be. Unlike Kaspernar's hair which is a mass of ornamentation to designate his position, this gremlin wears his hair combed, trimmed, and very tidy without a single decoration to be found. Unlike the smooth-faced Kaspernar, he has a short beard and moustache, also very well-groomed although littered with dried clay, charcoal dust, and specks of paint. Finally, he wears a pair of small round glasses in golden frames, through which peer a pair of grey-blue eyes that seem to shine with keen intelligence and an intense interest in what he's seeing.
"Maestro Da Vichi," Kaspernar steps forward and grasps the other gremlin's hands, looking up slightly as Da Vichi is visibly taller than him. "This is most welcome."
"And you, forgemaster, are welcome to me," Da Vinchi assured him with a smile. "All the more because you bring novelty into my villa, a jeikitsu maiden in her tenth week of child, and a seasoned lord of war with a most peculiar resonance to his magical radiance." He lets Kaspernar's hands drop and walks over to Rosie and Sword. "I beg your presence at my meal this day, Lady Foxxbryt and Lord Symphony, and for you to be my guests so long as it pleases you to remain in my home," he says with a bow.
Rosie bows her head to him in turn. "To sup with you would be our pleasure, Maestro, and to speak with you as well."
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:59 pm

Rather than bother trying to comprehend the mind of this eccentric genius's.....rather odd tastes and quirks Sword just shook his head. "Uneven light of flame..... And he walks between his problems? Does he have a giant gallery of them set up?" The more he heard about this person, the more questions he had. Probably a state this Maestro preferred when you have this many odd personality traits. Still, upon seeing him, he nodded and bowed ever so slightly, sighing as he announced Rose's current amount of time with child. "How does everyone know already love? And it'd be a pleasure to sup with you, as soon as you tell me where you heard about her pregnancy as well? I swear sometimes people know more about my own life here than I do."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:50 am

"I did not hear of her pregnancy, Lord Symphony... I observed it," Da Vinci replies, looking up at Sword as he reached a hand up to slightly adjust his spectacles. "Conjoining the seed of the mother and father to make the new life is creation, and I have had thousands of years to study creation. I used to have a most peculiar diagram of the bipedal primate form but I appear to have misplaced it."
"First existence, Maestro," Mikaal reminded him.
"Yes, yes, thank you dear girl." He pats her cheek with paternal affection before turning his gaze back up to Sword. "So I misplaced it in another existence. Regrettable, but you leave so many physical baubles behind when you die and it would seem rude to bother the Reaper such such trifles. But I have studied creation so long that I can observe what others test to know. I do not approve of rumor-passing, though Mikaal so loves her news from the wider world."
"And you are generous to ensure that I get it, pater." Mikaal leads them onwards through the villa into a large dining area with a small fireplace behind the head of the table and wooden chairs and table set with fine-looking stoneware. Already set out are generous bowls of pastas, tomato sauces with bits of sausage, light alfredo sauce, fresh green salad, and naturally, several bottles of wine on ice and stone beakers of what, based on the fare, is likely olive oil and balsamic vinigarette.
Maestro da Vinci bows and gestures for Kaspernar to take the seat at the head of the table and before the forgemaster can refuse, he takes a seat next to the head with Mikaal at his side and leaving the chairs across from him open for Sword and Rosie.
The two bodyguards take seats at the opposite end of the table, leaning their weapons in easy reach and their helmets and gauntlets positioned such that they could slip back into them in seconds. Both gremlins have heavily-scarred features and a piece of cloth tied under their jaws and over their hairless heads that is (at least symbolically since the knot appears so loose that simply opening the mouth could dislodge it) meant to prevent them from speaking. Both sit with their heads bowed and eyes averted from everyone else in the room.
"Let us all sup with Maestro da Vinci," Kaspernar says with a deep bow to his friend, taking his seat. "My guards, our host would have our ease and friendship here."
Both give nods and untie the cloths with very precise motions that are perfectly in synch, indicating that its a practiced ritual. Both fold the cloths five times and then place them directly above their plates before  raising their heads and giving the forgemaster crooked smiles.
"The silence of your loyalty is to your credit, thank you." The small ritual done with, Kaspernar takes the dish of pasta and passes it to his right and the salad to his left. The rest of the food is distributed in this way, each portion continuing down and crossing at the guards and then returning to the forgemaster, upon which he starts the next duo of items. After the salad and pasta have been served and dressed, two other creatures like Mikaal, but dressed more simply like servants instead of noblewomen, appear with baskets of piping hot garlic bread. All the food, as could probably be expected given the finery of the surroundings, is very well-made and well-cooked and the wine tasting like a very, very fine vintage.
"And now we can discuss your reason for visiting me," da Vinci says after his first two bites of pasta. "No one comes simply out of kindness, though that is usually half their intention. What may I do to aid you or enlighten you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)    The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tie-Breaker (Private W/ Dualthrones)
Page 1 of 1