OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]  Empty
PostSubject: The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]    The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Continuing from The Moon's Embrace

The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]  Heartop2_zps56d14bf2

Heartstring put his drink aside and he shifted his gaze about. Taking in the words that Sword stated, Heartstring's vision shifted over every patron that was within his line of sight. He was thinking and figuring out what to say exactly. How should he even respond? Sword is right, we are adults... He shifted his gaze back over to Sword and shifted his weight in place. It could be just as easy as leaving town now and just going on his merry way, but it just wasn't that simple. Not one bit. "I...need to think..."

Heartstring just needed isolation, he needed to really clear out his thoughts and really think carefully about it. He couldn't do it with him there, he felt so much pressure just standing there. He barely finished his toast and drink aside from the one swig he had taken and the one bite. Heartstring would very quickly trot out the building as fast as his hooves would take him. Heartstring, you're so stupid...

Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]    The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:20 pm

Sword watched Heart leave with a bemused expression on his face, polishing off another donut as he sighed. "Take all the time you need..." he muttered. Finishing his drink, Sword threw his trash into a waste bin and walked outside, taking off and heading for the park. Judging by the weather so far, it was going to be a beautiful day, and he could think of no better way to spend it than napping under a giant oak for a good portion of it while Heart got his head together.

Landing under a tree, Sword trod in a quick circle, flattening out the grass before laying down and closing his eyes, feeling rather content.Been awhile since I've felt this good... then again when's the last time a gorgeous pony... He stopped himself mid-thought, shaking his head at a slight stir in his loins. Probably best not to think about that in public right now.... Still, I wonder what he's doing right now....
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]    The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:42 pm

The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]  Heartop2_zps56d14bf2

Heartstring took off as far as he could. Heading further south of the village until he passed the last pony that was outside. He had come to a halt and was breathing heavily as he looked back to the village. His eyes then shifted down to the ground as he sighed. Where he was now, he was bordering the line between Ponyville and the Everfree Forest. He walked alongside the river that flowed right by the village. He hung his head down and he grumbled to himself rather ashamed with how he reacted.

Heartstring frowned and stopped his moments and glanced at the village. "I can just....leave." he said to himself as he looked away from the village and out to the open terrain that led away from the village. He shook his head. "I can't do that." he released a heavy sigh as he looked at his own reflection in the water seeing his own sad face. "You're so foolish..." he whispered to himself.

He moved away from the water so that his reflection wouldn't appear within the waters and he turned around and looked towards the Everfree forest.

Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]    The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moon's Embrace [Private, Sword]
Page 1 of 1