OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)

Go down 
+7
Darth Quadro
Dieteticchutoy3
The_Pariah
Zen
GoldenTouch
Pseudologia Fantastica
ObsidianPony
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Empty
PostSubject: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:30 am

The town of Lilyton was the first of several new villages to be established across Equestria by Princess Luna and Princess Celestia after such events as a renewed peace treaty with the Griffon Kingdoms and the return of the Crystal Empire running the risk of overpopulation in larger cities.

Sadly the town's proximity to the Everfree Forest while it was being built meant that it too had suffered damage and that the ponies due to move into the town had to delay plans. Only now, almost a year later, was it finally finished and the train carrying them toward the town, for those who wished to not use their own methods of transport anyway.

In the flower shaped town itself some of the early settler ponies were hard at work; a dark blue pegasus in the sky was zipping around at high speeds arranging the clouds to produce a cloudy but warm day, while a thestral with a metal leg could be seen hard at work in the forge in the central marketplace, where a large golden statue of Sun Flare, the mother of Celestia and Luna, stood proud.

The town itself looked like a postcard perfect village, no signs that the town had ever suffered from plunder seeds. The buildings that had been commissioned like places of work and housing were already up and just waiting for their occupants.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:50 am

An unusual pair was making their way through the town, headed towards an apartment in the southwest section of the town.  The first was a young pegasus mare, looking to be in her mid-thirties, with a dark two-piece suit, a pair of saddlebags, and a wide grin.  Her companion was a much younger-looking griffon, his hood down and showing him to be in his late teens and very, very gray.  He was a fair bit taller than average, and seemed to be moving slowly and deliberately, though not much of his appearance could be determined around his cloak and the hitch to the cart he pulled.  The cart was piled with boxes, a few items of furniture, and a cello case.

As they talked, the pegasus was keeping up a chatter. "C'mon, Petro, it'll be fine. New town, new ponies, new life, new friends! I might even manage to hook you up with someone."

The griffon, apparently Petro, chuckled. He spoke slowly, though his voice wasn't as deep as some might assume. "It's alright to break character, Myna. You don't have to sell me the town. And remember, you promised not to get us removed from this town. Find some honest work this time."

Myna rolled her eyes. "I'll volunteer at the hospital or something. Don't worry."

They kept making idle chatter until they reached their new apartment, where they moved their boxes and furniture inside. Well, mostly Petro moved them. Once that was done, Myna promised they'd get it done later, and essentially dragged Petro to the town center to help her meet new ponies. "And remember," she said, "My name's Raven Quill."
Back to top Go down
GoldenTouch

GoldenTouch

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:33 am

A small streak of gold crossed through the sky over the town. "So this is it...?" he muttered to himself examining the unique shape of the town from overhead getting an unobstructed view of the land. "They we're right, it really does look like a Lily!" Taking a look toward the center of the town he saw the medical building that he'd be assisting in from time to time. The Pegasi's looks revealing him to be in his mid 20's, at first glance he didn't look like much just in a white collared shirt andso it was a surprising sight to see such a young stallion settling down in a brand new place, but then again, he was one of the first to be ready to pack up and move everything when he heard about the new town.

His head tilted toward the Northwest petal of the town looking for the building that would be his home. "They all mostly look the same...shit." His eyes widening in remembrance, "Oh right, address in my saddlebags... heh..." he took one more look at the town as a whole before looking at all the weather ponies doing their jobs giving a small salute before giving a big flap of his wings and tucking and rolling gliding him downward to the town.

Once he finally touched down with a small trotting finish, he took a deep breath and smiled, the town still had that new town smell, ponies of all ages bustled about with an air of enthusiasm. The shear atmosphere making him feel the excitement. Grabbing the slip of paper out of his saddlebag and reading it. "Hmmm, 42 WWS" He swivels his head looking for directions. A couple of the signs point him in the right direction giving a small smile and wave of the wing to any of the new towns mates he passes by.

Last edited by GoldenTouch on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:19 pm

From the same apartment complex two young mares emerged, and while one looked to be a few years older than the other, they both appeared to be in the mid to early twenties. Having moved into the living space the prior day via a somewhat unusual manner, the two were free to spend today exploring the town and getting to know some ponies. As such, they went their separate ways with happy 'goodbyes' and 'see you laters'.

The older one, a white unicorn with a purple mane and tail with green tips on each, dark purple eyes with triangular shaped pupils, and a thick wrap of bandages around her middle steadily trotted a few blocks away. Along her sides sat a couple of full saddlebags, and in her telekinetic grasp was a fold together easel along with a couple blank canvases. Arriving at her destination, a street corner with open views of the surrounding area, she began to set up the easel while levitating the saddlebags off her frame. Once the stand was erected, and a blank canvas set upon it's frame, she opened one of the saddle bags with a deft flick of her hoof to reveal a multitude of pencils, sketching instruments, while the other one opened to reveal several paints. Deciding to work on some sketches first, the mare levitated out a heavily scribbled on book, flipped to an open page and began to draw.

In almost the opposite direction, the younger mare proceeded happily down the street with almost a skip to her step. This one a yellow unicorn mare, with her two toned red and purple mane and tail wandered purposely towards a breakfast shop, her two dark blue bangles lightly clicking together with every step. Stepping into the store, the mare's bright scarlet eyes practically danced behind her large glasses as they scanned the menu. Settling on some simple tea and a muffin, the mare paid for her meal and settled down at an outside table to enjoy her meal while watching the various ponies wander the town.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:06 am

Approaching the town from the south was a pair of ponies, one pulling a rather large cart, which was made to seem even larger by his short stature. The other pony, a mare, wore a deep red dress, one in the early Victorian style. She also wore a hooded cloak, concealing all but the edge of her snout.

Though there was no visible change in her posture, nor did she say anything, the stallion snorted and shook his head. "Yes, I did buy enough alcohol. We're running a bar in the hotel aren't we? And not everyone likes to drink just straight beer."

The mare let out a small sigh, and he nodded. "I did offer to let you ride in the cart. Besides, we're almost here." He pointed vaguely at the town, and the mare snorted.

"I can see that Shadow," she replied, her voice soft and musical. "Where did you say the hotel you bought was?" She asked as she stepped into the town proper.

Shadow chuckled and hauled the cart towards a medium-sized building near the outside of the centre of town. "Right there," he said, before looking to the sky. "It seems there are some ponies already here."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:41 am

A younge Stallion wandered through the Everfree or to be more exact he stumbled through the wood's half blind from the bright sun.His grey silver eyes were covered in mud in a effort to protect his eyes from the sun.He soon found a clearing and collasped covering his eyes when he heard distant noisesYHis head rose hoping that he found a town but he dared not open his eyes and walked to the sounds.After a few minutes the sound was around him as he felt a bit calm knowing he was out the forest but then a bell rang sending him into a panic at its suddeness causing him to run into a wall.He fell over onto his back hoping the bell wouldn't eat him.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:23 pm

As the train pulled into the station, one pegasus could be seen stoically posing on the roof of the train unflinching and looking ahead unto a brighter future. "Oi! Could you get off the roof sir! Your scaring the other passengers." The brave pegasus gracefully backflipped off the roof to land right in front of the the trains crier who had told him to get off the roof.

"It happens to be my stop anyways good sir. I thank you for a wonderful ride all the way here, now if you'll excuse me I'm off to finally become an actual home owner for once. The names Hoofington by the way, Jack Hoofington...." The crier looked blankly at the pegasus who was now yet again posing in front of him.

"Well.... its very nice to meet you sir. Now can you move along." The crier said matter of factly as he started to wave some of the boarding passengers on.

"Oh cmon! The actor, I'm famous and stuff.... Fine i'm going." The brave warrior pegasus gave a heroic sigh as he moved on in search of the building realtor he had bought the house from. A beige mare made her appearance at the train station. "Ah, you must be Fast Talk, just as lovely as the other 5 times i met you it seems." Jack gave her a sly smile.

"Im not sure why you insisted i come here, but your paying so i guess i'll show you too your new house then." She said returning a fake smile to jack, which caused him to roll his eyes after she turned around. She didn't live anywhere near here and was actually selling a few of these houses out of brochures, Jack had bought a 2 story house here on a wim as he wanted to go somewhere new and perhaps meet some new poinies. "Well as you can see, the town itself is actually in the shape of a lilly all being centered around that statue over there of Sun Flare. Your house is over here.... closer too the everfree forest.... like you insisted."

Jack gave a satisfied smile as they approached his house. "Yes, thats perfect. Sounds great. Is that all?" Jack looked over at the mare expectantly.

The mare went ahead and pulled out a key and handed it over to him. "Well theres one more thing... It appears something big, as they described it has moved into the building a few weeks ago, while the place was still under construction. Only a few days after you purchased the thing actually. Anyways they tried to get it to leave for you but it only seems to respond by laughing at them. Anyways they gave up and the things still there so maybe you'll have better luck."

Jack gave an exasperated sigh as he ran a hoof through his mane. "Of course he's here... Welp thats gonna make stocking up groceries impossible. Its fine my lady i know the beast. You may be off, you've done a wonderful job." Jack waved her off after taking the key. If igneous hadn't immediately burst out the door upon his arrival than that means he's probably asleep... stupid hulking lizard. As he stood there contemplating how to wake igneous in a hilarious way without getting himself killed he noticed a gold pegasus stallion walk by where he was standing toward a house. "Hello there! You must be my new neighbor! Never had a neighbor before.... well not a house neighbor at least. The names Hoofington, Jack Hoofington!"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:21 am

Silver Liner and his sister, Pastel Canvas, were busy moving the last of their things into their shop/house. Silver had a silvery gray coat, and a white mane and green eyes. Pastel had a sky blue coat with a violet mane and tail, as well as violet eyes. At the moment Silver's store shelves were bare, but he had some items boxed up that he could put out to sell. He thought he'd wait until everything had been unpacked upstairs first.

After they both had everything unpacked and moved upstairs, with a lot of the large pieces of furniture being moved thanks to Pastel's high magic power, Silver then said to his sister, "Hey sis, why don't you go out and meet some ponies. It'd be good to know who we'll be seeing." After a bit of silence, Silver turned to look at her and noticed she was shaking a little bit. "Oh, yeah, you're not much for meeting new ponies."

"Oh, it's okay," Pastel said rather unconvincingly, "I can go meet some ponies."

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, I'll do it. I should be back... soonish," Pastel said. And with that Pastel left the shop and started wandering around town, although hardly relaxed about the whole thing. Silver suspected she'd be back before he was ready to open his shop. With that thought out of the way, Silver began stocking his shelves, and put some spare bits into the cash register.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:05 am

Somewhere in town, just outside of the marketplace, there stood a small building that didn't really stand out that much. At least, nothing stood out aside from the front door, which was a set of fancy looking double doors. The door wasn’t really anywhere as interesting as the interior, which was a bar with an airship theme, larger inside than the exterior led one to believe. Another door in the bar led to a long corridor filled with many rooms of all kinds, mysteries to the common pony.

The owner of this bar was no common pony though, as her mechanical wing showed. She trotted down the hall with confidence, wearing traditional aviation goggles on her head. Her yellow coat was nice and clean and her blue and pink mane and tail were still a bit damp from the shower she just got out of a few minutes prior. The mare opened one of the doors, showing a large swimming pool. “Hey Strawberry, come on out of there! We’re here, and if anyone comes in, we’re gonna need our bartender.” She called out.

The reply was a pink mare coming out of the pool and shaking some of the water off her. “Yeah, gimme a sec to dry off. And don’t expect me to comb my mane either. I don’t do that.” She said with an edge to her voice.

The yellow mare shrugged. “I know. The magic keeps you looking and smelling pretty. Speaking of which, you might want to take your medicine soon. Just saying.”

Strawberry grabbed a towel and started to dry herself off. “I got it. I wish there was an easier way to hold it off though. By the way... Sunny, when is that amulet due to arrive?” She inquired.

“Dunno. Another week, maybe. It’s tough working with magic and curses. Calcutta doesn’t have much in the way of magical research in their HQ. They have to outsource, and that takes time and resources. You’re lucky they’re doing this for us at all.” Sunny turned around and walked to another room, where a blue pegasus with a white and pink mane and tail was getting dressed into a maid’s outfit. Sunny knocked on the open door. “Hey Moony, glad you could join us for this. It’s good having family around.”

The mare, named Moongleam, AKA Moony turned and waved at her sister. “It’s good to be here. Thanks for picking me up from Canterlot. Sometimes I just need a change of scenery. Otherwise I just go crazy. Well, crazier.” She said, finishing up and trotting past Sunny to the bar. “I think I’ll take a look outside, see the town. I’ll be back soon, assuming a magical talking tree doesn’t send me to rescue a princess in the Everfree. And I’m not kidding. That might happen.” She finished, heading outside to see the sights.

Sunny just watched her insane sibling go and trotted back to the bar, taking a seat at one of the stools as Strawberry walked into the bar as well, taking her position behind the counter, her mane and tail somehow perfectly groomed and faintly smelling of strawberries. The strawberry-scented mare looked at Sunny curiously. “You know… all these years of traveling together and we never once actually decided to have a workation like this. Why are having one here and now?”

Sunny gave Strawberry an equally curious look. “Okay, first off… Workation? Is that like work vacation? Because if it is, that’s geniously stupid.” Her curious look faded. “And second, because I felt like it. Everyday pony life has it’s own adventures if you where to look, plus there is always the Everfree. There is always something in there to discover if one is curious enough.” She said proudly.

Strawberry rolled her eyes. “That’s what I’m afraid of.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:19 am

As Pastel wandered around the town center, she really started regretting leaving the shop. Silver was always the more social one. She soon caught sight of a mare and a griffon, Myna and Petro, in the center as well. She thought she might as well be polite and hope for the best. She was very nervous though, as the only griffon she met was a bully back when she was in school. She knew that didn't mean this griffon would be the same way, but it still didn't help.

She soon walked up to them and said, "Hello." She wanted to add to it, and her mouth hung open for a bit before she clamped it. She wanted to say her name, but found herself tongue-tied.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:02 am

Myna paused in what she was about to say, and turned to give a charming, if practiced smile to Pastel.  "Hello!  Good to meet you."  Her eyes automatically flickered over the mare, taking in body language and mannerisms.  The mare was nervous, her eyes flickered over to Petro a bit often, and she had an artist mark.  Open and comforting should do wonders with the sell.  Then Raven remembered that she wasn't selling anything interesting.  This was a social outing.  She stopped her slow walk to face the mare properly, and continued smiling as she spoke.  "My name is Pro-"  Stop.  She wasn't a professor, technically, and she couldn't lie around Petro.  "Raven Quill, and this is my ex-coltfriend, Petro.  We're new in town."  A slight, calculated pause.  "And what might your name be?"

Petro slowly moved to look at the mare.  A bit small.  A bit frail.  But that was by his standards, of course.  When he was introduced, he smiled as best he could around his beak and gave a slight, slow bow at the knees.  He would have objected to Myna's introductions, but she was both correct and it wouldn't do much good.  Instead, he chose to greet the mare in his usual slow, deliberate fashion.  "It's good to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:16 am

"Um, I'm Pastel Canvas. I'm new here too. I moved here with my brother," Pastel said. They were friendly so far, which was good. She thought she should try to say a bit more, and actually start a conversation. "So, what do you two do? As in, professions or work or something," Pastel asked.
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:31 am

Myna gave a noncommital shrug with her front hoof, conveying a sort of 'what-can-ya-do'.  "I'm between jobs at the moment, but I'm hoping to get a job as a nurse or assistant.  It pays enough."  She really wanted to get back to selling, but she wasn't saying that next to Petro.

The griffon gave another of his slight beak-smiles.  "I carry things and play cello.  And you?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:42 pm

"Um, I'm an artist. My brother is a silversmith. You could come meet him if you'd like, his shop isn't far," Pastel said. She knew Silver would be able to carry a decent conversation with both Petro and Raven. Plus, she wanted to get out of being the center of attention.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 8:55 am

Two mares walked into the town. One, a purple thestral with a bionic fore-hoof and eye-patch on her left side, a small scare protruding from benefit the eye-patch, she wore a very worn black cloak covering most of her left side. The other was a larger white pegusus, her mane different down the center, on her right side her mane was spiky and messy, blue in colour, on the other side it was fluffy and curly, a vibrant fuchsia pink. Her eyes corresponded to the colour of the hair above. They walked side by side the thestral looked a tad nervous for a moment but after a bit of positive encouragement from the larger pegesus she seemed a little less so. The thestral spoke first. "this is a stunning place, do you think snow will like it sky?" she asked the larger mare taking in the villages beauty on a multiple sensory level. "we gots to hope so, its cos o her we're lookin' for a new place" she stated looking at her companion. "ay, lightnin, those doors, they don't look right to the rest of this place, mind if I inquire" she added as she walked to the fancy looking double doors. Lightning rolled her eyes in mild irritation and spoke to herself "why do you even ask if you do it anyway".lightning then followed sky to the doors where she knocked twice curiously and entered.

Last edited by unity wolfpony on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 11:57 am

A tall Diamond Dog hmmed and wandered around town, his bag slung over his back as he looked around. His black fur was shiny and conditioned, his chocolate brown eyes warmly regarding most things he looked at. He adjusted his white long-sleeve shirt and checked his pants pockets quietly before continuing his walk. He'd just arrived a week ago and still needed to get a look around. He saw a nondescript building with fancy-looking double doors and decided that might be interesting, so he wandered in, smiling at the first pony he'd see in there, then looked around quietly. "Hmm...Very, very nice." He grinned, liking the airship theme to the...bar? "Oh, nice diverse selection." He said to himself, walking up to the bar and looking at all the booze on display. "More than my old bar ever had." He chuckled, then looked for any ponies around there.

Far off at the edge of town, was a massive metal building with a door like a bank vault, wide open and within was a young unicorn mare at work on a mechanical pony. Her ash grey fur was smudged with grease and her bright orange mane was tied in a ponytail to keep it out of her face. Half her right foreleg and her entire left back leg were prosthetics made of silver, and shaped to be exactly like her regular legs. She had a screwdriver held in her magic, adjusting some parts within the tall bronze pony before her, before she smiled and closed up the panel on it's neck, it's eyes immediately lighting up a soft, but bright orange color. She waved a hoof and it got up and walked over to a back room returning with a steaming cup of tea, which the mare accepted happily and sat down in a nearby chair, staring around at other half-finished projects lining the walls and floors, as well as some commisioned work she had done. The mare decided to try to relax, since it was not often she had the opportunity to.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:39 am

Back on the street corner, Mythic had managed to finish her first sketch as well as a few quick works when a certain scene was doomed not to last long enough for her to finish and come back to. Now though, her attention returned to the work in front of her and standing upon the small easel. Levitating out a small collection of paints, Mythic began to add color to the scene, bringing it one more step closer to life as her work continued. In moments, she'd already had a sizable portion completed and was beginning to work on the more detailed bits.

Meanwhile a ways off, Scarlet had long since finished her breakfast at the cafe and was now well on her way towards the theater. She slipped inside easily enough, and instantly began exploring the vast hall where she'd have the opportunity to put on her shows. Her hoof steps echoed out from the stage in a pleasant way as she imagined her works coming to life. It'd take practice, but she was confident and eager. So much so that her horn began to spark with magic.

The large shadows on the stage began to shift, first darkening and then separating from their places of origin. Pooling in the center of the stage, they soon arched upwards and began forming scenery that remained black and colorless for only a moment before color took it's proper place. With the first scene of a simple forest in place, Scarlet began playing with the illusion, even going so far as to take a few steps back and hopping off the stage so she could see from the audience's angle and make adjustments to make it seem more real. When Scarlet was finally happy with the scene, she melded the whole thing back to the pool of shadows on the stage before repeating the exercise, only this time making the scene of the bustling Canterlot, and then Ponyville, followed by some caves. Each time the scene changed, Scarlet got more confident in her ability, and brought a more realistic look to the setting. This however was still going to be the easy part, it was what's to come that'd be hard, getting her illusions to react to what the actors did.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:49 am

Shadow pulled the cart round the back of the Inn and smiled at Anja. "So, I'll unpack everything here. You can go into town and see what everyone's up to." He turned to see her glaring at him and he sighed cheerfully. "Would you rather unpack everything whilst I go into town?" Her expression lightened somewhat and he shook his head. "It won't take both of us Anja."

He unbuckled himself from the cart and ran a hoof through his mane. "I'll be back later, ok? Don't so anything overly stupid while I'm gone," he said, chuckling at the deadpan expression on her face. Waving at her, he trotted out into the town and looked around. He spotted a small group, but they seemed to be getting along well enough, and so he turned, spying a rather ornate door on an otherwise normal building.

He would trot over to the building, opening the door and stepping inside. "A bar..." he muttered, waving to Diamond Dog who was already inside. "That is a lot of alcohol..."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:11 am

Sky of course smiled tremendously so to find that the scene on the other side was a bar, lightning however was less so. Sky took in the others, the stallion and diamond dog that entered somewhat before them and the two ponies at the bar itself. Lightning walked up to the diamond dog and after a little hesitation she spoke. "hello, its nice to meet you I'm lightning" she said in the clearest tone she could, meanwhile sky approached the bar. "hey, nice place you got here." she said to the mare behind the bar, wearing a somewhat bold smile.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 4:22 am

Igneous stood in front of a building that seemed pretty normal from the outside. He had heard this is where he could find alcohol in great quantities here and he intended to find just that. Igneous approached the door and kicked.... and nothing happened. Igneous looked at the door with a cocked head in confusion. This was strange, every time Igneous kicked one of these doors they either broke in half or were flung off their hinges. He kicked it one more time, a little harder this time and still the door wouldn't budge. Igneous stared at the door now with an annoyed look on his face. Guess he'd have to do this the hard way......

Igneous leaned over and opened the door with his hand. To his amazement he seemed to enter a completely separate place than what he thought he was walking into and noticed  quite a few other ponies inside this large metal box like area of some kind. The huge black scaled lizard looked around the area with his one eye a bit stunned until he saw the wall of booze directly across from him. A predatory look flashed across his face as he spotted the fanciest and most expensive bottles on the shelf. Those will be his... Oh yes, they will be his. Igneous marched forward across the open area ignoring the amazing designs and sights to be seen in this illustrious trans-dimensional tavern. Instead of ordering from the diamond dog he instead climbed up onto the bar top and stepped over to the display rack and began grabbing all the most expensive looking bottles and shoving them into his arms.

Igneous then turned around and addressed all the current occupants of the bar. "Friends! Come! This is most joyous of occasions. Come drink with Igneous! Igneous has found the watering hole after several days of searching. They thought they could hide their spirits from Igneous! No! For they did not count on the tenacity of a warrior!" Igneous tossed a bottle of scotch to the diamond dog next to him and uncorked a bottle of absinthe for himself and began chugging it without pause as he jumped down from the counter and began laying out all the bottles he picked out. He thought maybe he should save one for jack as a house warming gift as he had just moved in. It was a tough choice as he didnt want to give away any of his newly acquired refreshments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)   OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC Town/The Town of Lilyton (Open)
Page 1 of 1