OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}

Go down 
+10
Xereth
Mr. Market
BronzeFog
Brony_Khaos
DualThrone
WiserOdin032402
deanbrony
Pseudologia Fantastica
Ician
Star Sentinel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:45 pm

"Wrestling griffins, huh? That must've been an interesting sight. I never managed to see a griffin up close, though.. They usually get scared off by... him." She hesitated with the last word, hoping she wouldn't ruin the situation by mentioning her frost dragon. After a while of scrubbing, she releases a slight giggle before turning on her belly and slowly sliding over to Blade, and if he would allow it, she would slide up his body, making sure to first press her breasts against his crotch, then against his stomach and finally against his chest before finally leveling her head with his and planting a kiss on his lips and standing up and turning around and bending down, giving the stallion a quick teasing look of her behind before stepping out of the bath to grab a towel to dry herself off, and while doing so, she'd tease him while drying off by sexually displaying her body.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:18 pm

His smile faded for a moment once "he" was brought up, but decided to continue on with his experiences with the griffons. He sighed and learned back to relax for a moment, his gaze drifting to the ceiling above. "Well it was since weren't all that many ponies there." Then, he felt something press against his semi-erect groin. It made him jump a little though nothing to effect the mare teasing him further and shook his head as he smiled. He watched her stand up and expected her to leave, but instead he got a nice view. Then, when he finally got up to get out of the tub, she was putting on a good show for him. His cock naturally stiffen from the sight as he watched her. "You really want to have another round don't you?" He said in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:31 pm

Arianwyn giggled, happy to see that her tease worked, just like it once worked for 'him'. "Obviously" She responded as she continued drying off with a towel. "But it's a shame that we already washed up for the dance, huh... " she added before walking over to the bath tub again and bending over over it, going low enough to kiss the tip of the stallion's erected shaft before lifting herself up again. "Also, not sure if this is the right time to tell you that I have never danced before." she said as she went to the wardrobe to find some clothing for the dance.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:47 pm

The Little One sat up from Aura's belly as the changeling turned around to nuzzle Blood Moon. She moved her hands to the changeling's back, gently massaging between her wings and working out any kinks in Aura's back.

Blood Moon chuckled at Aura's surprise. "Well, it has to be pleasant, or nopony would volunteer to do it." She gripped around Aura's rear, holding the changeling close to her. "I.....have an offer for you....." She looked into Aura's eyes, and Aura would sense a strange, alien emotion. Almost like love, but also like lust, and yet, it also was similar to the urge to reproduce.

Auftrag let out a sharp hiss of pleasure as his member was stroked and Silver dug her nails in somewhat. He relaxed as Silver rubbed their flanks together, but he kept pleasuring Lumos with his hand, eventually working his little and index fingers. He glanced over at Silver, and felt the scalpel against his neck. He relaxed is body fully as the scalpel sliced into him, and he stifled a moan as his member leaked more precum. "Th-That's very nice, Silver. A-an expert cut." Auftrag slowed down his breathing and his heart rate, reducing the amount of blood lost and his regeneration. He didn't notice the tentacles forming behind him, as he was focusing on keeping calm. He still moved his hand all around inside Lumos.

Octavia rolled her eyes. "The lesser mare has to chea-Hey! that's my best ti-Nah, I have at least ten other like it~ That's just the one I haven't ruined yet. But seriously, that's tie abuse, Purse." She caught the bundle thrown at her by Purse, unfolding it and looking at it. "A latex nurse uniform? Oooo~ This is going to be fun~" She slipped it on with very little difficulty. She sat next to Purse on the bed, petting Wild. "What do you have planned, you clever thief~?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:12 pm

The two mares would have seen Wild Card's eyes light up bright pink and then flash red for a few seconds before settling back down to the regular orange colour had the stallion not been blindfolded. However, he was blindfolded, so all they could see were his ears flicking and twitching at Octavia's announcement. His ears weren't the only thing twitching though, his wings had flared out extremely fast and twitched, along with his stallionhood standing to attention and copying this, almost body-wide, motion.

Wild opened his mouth slightly in a dreamlike state of bliss, rubbing gently against Octavia's hand as she pet him. "Nurse Octavia~ Latex nurse Octavia~ With a kinky thestral~ Hehehe I'm the luckiest stallion in Equestria~" He mumbled dreamily and happily, as if he were drunk on joy alone. In this state he hadn't bothered thinking his words and simply spoke them out loud for the mares to hear. Then he had an amusing idea along the lines of what the busty grey cellist mare was wearing. "Oh my~ All this attention, I'm feeling a little bit faint. Is there anything you can do to help, Nurse~? Maybe some moist, warm..." The pegasus licked his lips lustfully. "Medicine?" He sensually asked. 'I'm beginning to regret taking that bet up with Cheshire now...' 'Why? Is it 'cause you're not bangin' the two sexy ones?' 'I'm more irked about what he's saying with my voice...' He thought as Cheshire drooled a little in sexual anticipation inside the mind.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:46 pm

Purse smiled and kept herself coiled around Sugary with a slow, steady purr coming from her while his affections played over her delicate form. The thief looked so relaxed she could've just as easily fallen asleep and it wouldn't have been surprising.

But she didn't want to waste the party. If she fell asleep Sugary would feel obligated to hang around her to be a gentlecolt most likely, and there was no way she was letting the chiseled stallion waste himself worrying about her. "Shall we see about making our way around? Perhaps give the host a visit? I did have a gift for her as a thank you for the invite but, well.... got distracted." She giggled, tracing Sugary's chest with her fingers again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think we broke this stallion? Can we get another one?" Purse asked in an innocent tone so utterly false it would've seemed more innocent if she had just giggled her way through it like she was clearly trying not to do. "Well, Nurse, I think he may need a bit of tending to. One part still works at least." Purse giggled, wrapping her hand around Wild's twitching length and settling into a steady stroking rhythm.

"Let's see if he still reacts to light." Purse turned Wild's head so he was looking right at Octavia then slowly undid the bowtie, all with one hand so that her other didn't leave it's... important duty.

Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:08 pm

The stallion had stood there in confusion by the mare bending over and looked at he with raised brow. She was way too horny. She'd probably could go an entire night of straight fucking and still ask for more, Blade couldn't keep up with that. Yet, he still wanted to try. He chuckled at the mention she couldn't dance. "Looks like I'm gonna be a teacher." He muttered to himself before grabbing a towel to dry himself off with. The guard had taught how to dance in his younger years and had only refined them just recently while in preparation for the party.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:13 pm

After a good few minutes, Arianwyn showed up on the bathroom's door again, this time wearing a green short skirt with visible very skimpy black panties underneath and a loose green t-shirt with a collar big enough that both her shoulders were outside of it. The t-shirt was barely held up by her breasts. Underneath the t-shirt there was a black bra, also slightly skimpy, while still letting her breasts be a bit further from her body. "I'm ready~" she said as she gave a quick spin so Blade could check her dancing clothing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Sugary hummed pleasantly as Purse traced his chest, though he was slightly disappointed in that their time together in intimacy was cut shorter than he wanted. Nonetheless, he nodded lightly, smiling in return as his chest heaved slightly under her while holding back the urge to keep rutting with her. "... We could... I did mean to give her a gift too... Wouldn't surprise me if she was having fun with that mare she left the limo with though..." He'd keep caressing and fondling Purse's body, especially her flanks. Should she get up and pull out soon, he'd make sure to give her flanks one more grope and then trace her body as she moved, not having lost interest in their passion shared.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Wild Card let out a soft, but drawn out moan of pleasure as Purse's oiled up hand stroked his already oil-coated member. The previous show made it so that this little contact caused some pre to ooze out of his tip and make its way down his shaft, on to the thestral's soft hand. "Well Purse, you can always test it a little more~ Just to make sure it works well enough for you~" The stallion replied, placing a hand on Purse's to gently massage it as she tended to his stallionhood as his free hand reached behind him to stroke around the thestral's nether regions.

Then came the big reveal, he opened his eyes wide as the "blindfold" was taken off and much to his pleasure, what he had imagined was well and truly there. "Oh... my~" Was all Wild said, his mouth slightly open at such an arousing sight. Octavia's large breasts held by shiny, skin-tight black latex. Her curves being accentuated by the outfit, and the parts of her that weren't covered still oiled and shiny too. Purse could probably feel his excitement through his length, as it throbbed more and more, releasing more pre that eventually ran on to Purse's hand, just like the first oozing of Wild's anticipation had done.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Aura moaned in delight as the Little One stroked her back, humming happily and relaxing where she was, closing her eyes, but when Moon spoke, her eye peeked open, and soon both eyes were open, and she was cuddling closer to the larger mare, frowning. "Yes, Moon?" She asked softly, nuzzling her lovingly, seeming at perfect ease with Blood Moon now. But that emotion had the changeling worried, not for herself, but for Moon, the love bug having bad experiences with ponies and their odd emotions.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:26 am

Blade had managed to dry himself and was about to come out of it, towel wrapped around his waist simply out of habit, when Arianwyn came out with her new clothes. Most stallion might have liked the look, but Blade felt as if he was a father seeing his daughter wearing it. Yes, her original attire, if one could call it that, wasn't much better though at least it was interesting. Now she was just the local hooker or the mare that you would find at the nightclub, the latter being something not to insult the vague mental image of the mare for him. Many of the people there wouldn't know his name and he'd probably never see them again,. He stared at her briefly, his eyes glancing up and down her with a shocked look. "You sure?" If she asked if he liked it, his head would slowly shake from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:56 am

Arianwyn noticed the stallion's shocked and worried look as he examined her clothing. "Well, I'm the mare of the wild, I'm not gonna wear those gigantic overdone dresses if that's what you wanted." She said before walking towards the wardrobes again. "Might as well just wear what I usually wear. Leather armor and a long cloak." She said with a giggle before opening the wardrobes. After doing that, she gave Blade a questioning look, as if asking what he wanted her to wear.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:15 pm

The stallion wasn't going to ask the mare to wear one of the gaudy dresses, but for a simple yet still elegant one. The suggestion for armor actually surprised him. "They have that?" He didn't follow the mare to the wardrobe and instead going to fetch his own clothes. "Can you see if there is something for stallions?" He asked simply to have it not look weird for one to being wearong armor while the other was wearing at suit and it was a good excuse to stop wearing the mask.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 5:21 pm

"T.. thank you," she purrs into his ear, giving it another flesh-tearing bite as she starts stroking his member, digging in her nails to give him a dose of pain to make his pleasure all the more intense. "All those lab... dissections, all that surgical training... seems to have paid off." She breaks off the bite to nose at his cheek, parting from it with the lightest brush of a kiss before resuming her firm biting of the ear lobe and nail-digging pleasuring of the hybrid, She rubs her flanks against his as well, shivering as the combination of Lumos' tentacles and his hand continues to push her slowly and enjoyably along the road to orgasmic fulfillment. What a strange situation to find myself in, being pleasured in a bathtub by watering tentacles and an incredibly cute hybrid who loves pain and being cut. Viridian and Scarlet are gonna go bonkers when I tell them about this.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:46 am

"I'm not sure if they have it, but I know that I do." she said before beginning to search through the wardrobe, until she found something. She pulled out a dark-green dress with a long skirt. A dress that looked fitting for steampunk days. She had some trouble putting it on, but when she finally did, she again presented herself to the stallion in front of her. "Whaddya think? More fitting?" she asked before putting her mask on to complete the dress. "It is a masquerade after all."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:40 pm

The stallion had decided to put on his suit back on since he didn't want to simply stand there in a towel, sitting down in one of the chairs as he waited. The sight of the rather steampunkish mare caused him to smile and call for the mare. "Much more." He said before grabbing his own mask to put on. "So, shall we head out to the dance floor?" He asked before going to gesturing to the door with his hand. "Or do you wish that we practice in here?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:56 am

"I'd get some practice first... Wouldn't want to look like a complete fool out on the dance floor, strong on feet and falling..." She said before she walked closer to the stallion and granted his hands. "Well then, teacher, teach me how to dance." The mare smiled as she awaited her first ever dancing lesson.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:19 pm

Lumos smiles, giving a quiet purr as she feels her climax approaching. Slowly, but approaching nonetheless. She focuses her will on the ones around Auftrag, manifesting a small, sharp point on the end of each one. She adds ridges along their lengths, creating a total of five tentacles. They inch towards Aufty's back before pressing lightly against it. They then begin to move in a complex pattern, sometimes sliding through one another, as the crisscross shallow cuts over Aufty's back.
the vibrations of the tendrils inside and atop Silver increases, as the one around her horn emits a single jolt. Lumos observes Silver as the jolt comes, examining her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:28 pm

The stallion smirked before standing up and moving towards the mare. "Well, I only got one so its not much to learn." He had a good feeling she wouldn't the dance he knew, but it was the only one he had. He let his left hand rest on her shoulder before holding his arm out. "Place your hand under my armpit..." He wiggled his left arm a bit to signal the obvious before glancing to his free hand. "and take my other hand with yours."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:08 am

Moon kissed Aura on the nose, then looked the changeling in the eye. "I have a gift for you. Would you like to become a vampire?" She said as she massaged Aura's inner thighs, putting her expert hands to work as she waited for a response.

The Little One kept gently massaging Aura's back as Moon spoke, moving down to Aura's lower back, applying ample pressure as to elicit pleasure from the changeling, and soon moving down to her buttocks.

Auftrag's eyes rolled back and he let out a sharp, hissing moan as Silver stroked his member, bit his ear, and dug her fingernails into his member, causing more precum to leak from his member. He hadn't noticed Lumos' tentacles behind him, and was pleasantly surprised at the sudden pleasure from the shallow cuts on his back, combined from the bleeding from his neck, which was slowly coming down from its original rate of bleeding. "Ah~ Th-that feels so GOOD! I....I don't kn-know how long I can h-hold it in for." His member throbbed as he said that, suppressing his climax for the enjoyment of Lumos and Silver.

Octavia walked over to Wild and Purse. "Well then, It looks like he needs plenty of medicine. Good thing I brought it all." She smiled as Wild's blindfold was removed by Purse, and booped his nose. "It looks like he's still working. Reacts to light, reacts to stimuli. Now then..." She placed a hand on his chest, gently pushing him onto the bed. "I'll have to check his mouth and tongue. Open up and say 'Ahh'~"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:27 am

Aura blinked rapidly as Moon said that, staring at her in surprise, but as both she and the Little One pleasured her, but the changeling soon put hands on theirs', sitting up and scooting against the headboard, watching Moon with a scared look. "I...I don't know..." She looked down at her hands, which were clamped onto her knees, and soon took a few deep, shuddering breaths, before looking at Blood Moon, trying, and failing rather well, at looking determined, her fear leaking through. "Yes. As...as your birthday present...You...you can..." Aura moved back over and laid against Moon rather limply. "You can have me..." She mumbled. Moon was so kind, so gentle, so loving, and had offered to let Aura stay with her...Aura'd spent most of her time after exile dealing with ponies that hated her, and now a pony had offered to take her in and protect her...Aura couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:59 am

Arianwyn nodded and as instructed, she put one of her arms under his armpit and the other grabbed the extended arm. She felt rather silly being in this position, but for now she trusted the stallion with what he was doing. "This feels weird..." She commented and slightly blushed. From now on, the pegasus mare would follow any instructions given by Blade.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:05 pm

"Why... t..try...?" Silver pants to him, stroking, digging, and biting more vigorously. "I think a... mass orgasm... where we all revel in the bliss together... would be a fun end to... this particular... mmm... session." After one last particularly hard bite, she lets his ear go and uses a spare hand to grab his chin sort of roughly and mash their lips together, eagerly feeding the hybrid her tongue as she bucks her hips unconciously against the stimulation of her sex. The surrounding of and jolt to her horn, however, turns out to be the straw that breaks the proverbial camel's back for Auftrag would feel her press into him and her sex spasming and rippling with orgasmic contractions. Her low, hungry, satiated moan is swallowed in their muzzlelock although he'd be able to almost feel the timbre and volume of it as a vibration against his lips.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Purse nodded. "I don't doubt she probably found fun faster than we did, but then she's the host, unfair advantage." Purse insisted while sticking her tongue out as if it was some kind of contest; it was only in her more immature moments that it really clicked how young Purse was, otherwise she carried herself with the confidence and experience of a mare twice her age.

Purse did finally pull away from Sugary, letting out a little sigh when he was pulled out of her and stood up, letting her hand trail along him again before she looked around. "I don't suppose the hostess would mind so much if we borrowed some robes? I don't feel like putting my suit back on yet." Purse decided.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}   The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only} - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heiress's Masquerade (Clop, Fetish, Social, Anthro) {By invitation only}
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next