OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

It Takes All Kinds [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:29 am

"Hm...? Steppette? Yeah, she's nice... When she isn't one of the ones in charge of charity plays. Not saying she's mean, more like... enthusiastically strict. She actually made a volunteer balance books on his head to work his posture... For a good half hour." Sugary was talking about recent events as it were. "... And then she tells me my postures are too good; that I make a few others look really bad. Not my fault I had formal Martial training... Say, I've been meaning to ask, but... Do you have an actual place to stay nearby, being new and all?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:40 am

Kimi blinked at what he had said and looked over at him. She was looking at some of the theatre posters a few second's ago. So Sugary did acting as well? She looked back to the posters and shook her head. "I find places here and there." she stated casually. "But overall, no, no home here at all." She wasn't particularly hungry at all, in fact, she had been awake for about two days now thanks to the solder pill she has. It not only replenished her chakra but it is capable of keeping a shinobi going for 3 days and nights without the need for eating or sleeping. She could take another pill, but she had to conserve the amount she had for emergencies.

She knew how to make them, the only problem was she didn't know if this world she was in had the same ingredients. "So you're home in the airship that was stolen? How exactly did it get stolen from you anyways?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 6:32 am

Sugary's ears drooped slightly as he took a moment to recall the events in a relevant matter. "Figured you'd ask sooner or later... A few weeks ago, posters and news were set about to inform of a charity fund raiser for the local children's hospital. Work has been a bit slow for me lately, so I'd thought I join a good cause to pass the time... Long story short, someone or someones managed to dupe -or bribe for all I know- a couple of the officers looking after the wagons, carriages, coopers, and my airship, and had either many of their belongings stolen, or had whole vehicles stolen while the performances went on. So no, I don't actually know how it got stolen... Frankly, I'm surprised whoever took my ship managed to get it airborne without me. I'm used to its controls, but there are a lot of things to learn and remember... Anyway, that stress Madame Steppette was talking about? That was her and some of the other organizers getting the brunt of complaints... I stuck around for a while, of course. But after nearly flipping about, I finally heard a rumor about stolen stuff from the father of one of the kids... And I'm sure you know the rest. I met you some time after... You know, if these were better circumstances, I'd even offer room myself if you needed it. For a fair price or exchange anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Kimi's full focused attention turned to Sugary as she listened to his story. It seems like the method of getting his airship taken from him was a whole group work. Far beyond just simply one person could do such a thing, unless well they had powers similar to her own. Then that too is entirely possible. kage bunshin is so cheap sometimes. she thought to herself for a moment. She shook her head. "Don't worry about it, I wouldn't have accepted anyways." she flatly declined the offer that was never really put on the table. "Though from the sound's of it, I find it highly improbable for this to be the work of a single criminal." Though they would have to go to the bazaar later, who knows if the bazaar actually had a hand in the robbery or not. They didn't really have any proof on the matter.

"It'd have to be a group of criminals. Maybe they're familiar with the technology of your ship, which might by why they were able to move it without you. Of course there are numerous other possibilities, such as a device that was designed to control such technology." Back in her world at least they had some pretty strange technology even technology that was designed to shut down your chakra, specifically used in the special ninja prisons. Of course the technology itself was a mix between technology and chakra usage. "Did you have any crew members or someone else on board that might know how the ship works?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:49 am

"No. No crewmates... It might seem like much, but when you live in what you travel with after a few years, it's just a matter of steady maintenance... And, personally, as curious as I am as to who and how... all I care about is delivering Divine Justice." Sugary would raise each fist, beginning to crackle with some energy each as he let off a bit more pent up steam. "This one is Divine, and this one is Justice." Soon after, he'd sigh and his fists would stop crackling. He'd then bring out the still blank piece of enchanted paper and stare at it solemnly while counting the seconds. "... I hate losing my house... If I don't get it back, I might not even get to return home."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:02 am

So he ran the entire ship all by himself, that is quite the incredible feat, that or the set up in the ship was designed so that one person could fly it. Kimi crossed her arms underneath her large bust and arched a brow as Sugary spoke about delivering 'Divine Justice'. a vigilante as well? She pondered. Though with the energy that crackled from his fists, she looked at it and was trying to figure out exactly what it was, was it lightning energy? Or something else entirely, it for sure wasn't chakra. Chakra isn't visible to the naked eye.

She knew the feeling of losing a home all to well. It's happened to her many times and each times she's had to find a new home. "It is terrible losing your home, but look at the bright side. There's a possibility that we may be able to get it back, unless you know....they scrap it for parts." she casually said as she looked away from Sugary.

Though she paused for a moment, she looked at Sugary and squatted as she pointed at his fists. "I'm curious...what is that?" she looked at his fists."That thing you did with your hands, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:55 am

Sugary lightly furrowed his brows at the mention of his ship being scrapped. He didn't rule out the possibility, but he really didn't want to think on such a harsh outcome. "It had better be in one piece..."

He stared at Kimi in curious thought, and then back at his hands. "... You've never seen something like it before? It's... Hm... Mana. Magic. Some might even call it Ki or even Chakra... It's a manifestation of my power, my strength, my will... Why?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:30 am

Kimi looked at him as she tilted her head when he gave his short explanation of it. "so that crackle was as you put it, mana?" So they had something like in this world as well. Well this had to be her world, right? Everyone in her world has chakra and this stallion just said several names for it. She looked towards the ground and then to her hand. "Magic, ki.....and chakra." She's heard of the word magic before, but in her world magic was an impossibility, thing's shown in movies, and in books.

Though she did recall one time where she was a mission in a village that very rarely see shinobi's anyway and they called the shinobi's wizards and witches because of their magic like abilities. She stood up and placed her hands on her hips and smiled. "No real reason." Kimi focused her chakra into her eyes and stared at Sugary and saw his, as he puts it, mana, magic, ki, or even chakra.

"It's not everyday that you see feats such as what you do." she referred not only to the crackling of his hands, but the steam had had created earlier and the explosion of energy along with the aura. "It's quite interesting, what else can do you? I recalled earlier you had suddenly disappeared and then reappeared within that group, is that also because of your power?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:19 am

The more Kimi spoke and the more she used her own energy, the more Sugary felt like he was staring at a puzzle with the right image before him, but all the pieces were still placed incorrectly. "What i-...? Is she measuring me up...? That stare doesn't lie, but the feel of her lifeforce flow... It feels familiar, and yet not... What am I missing here?" He'd Scan her briefly in return, trying to find what seemed to be under the skin. The truth of the matter was, that despite being in the same room, Kimi and Sugary were like two beacons atop distant mountain peaks trying to make contact, with Equestria being right in the middle.

He hadn't gone deaf though, and so he thought of a way to make yet another display, this time much more focused and subtle as his horn shone a light blue as he spoke. "My power, yes... Mostly training and focus. Power and potential means nothing if it lacks control..." He made a short recital along with his answer. Perhaps he was unintentionally vague, but the water molecules turned to drops turned to a full sphere of water roughly a foot wide floating just above his extended hand was rather straightforward and solid.. "... How's this?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:47 am

With her years of experiences she knew well enough how to hide her abilities while using it, but she found no reason too. She was certain that he'd be able to feel that he was being measured. It's something common that most, if not all fighters with years of experience tend to just learn, a sort of sixth sense if you will. Though to Sugary the strangest hint here was the fact that Kimi was an earth anthro-pony and in the world of Equestria, normally, the ones with magical abilities are Unicorns, unless assisted by external means like Al was with the rune markings.

Were they really beacon's on top of two separate mountain's trying to find each other or were they lamps in a fog playing hide and seek? Kimi watched him as he used his power and his horn began to glow. Looking at how his energy swirled within him and how it coursed through his body and focused primarily through his horn, which from how she perceived it, looked like it was amplifying and projecting his powers.

She smiled as she watched as he not only created water, using the molecules in the air that was already there, but also morphing it, and spinning it and compressing it together. At least in her world, this sort of thing was considered pretty advanced. She whispered to herself. "Chuunin." You definetly don't see normal genin's running around doing such techniques like this with no problem. She leaned a little closer to the orb of water and still she kept a smile. "Mizu no obu" she also whispered almost in a reminiscing matter. "Are there other's who can do what you can?" she asked as her eyes shifted over to him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:07 am

Sugary's ear flicked as he thought he heard something from her, but it didn't sound familiar either.

Again, he was asked. Again, he carefully considered how to answer since he could well end up describing those from his world if he was careless. Or perhaps carefree? Slowly, he too began to smile as he saw actual fascination from Kimi along with her smile. "So she's not entirely serious... That's good." "Well... Yes and no. It varies on individual skill, but several can do what I know at least. Others just never really seemed to get around to developing or refining their skills beyond casual means... And my, aren't you inquisitive too? Would it be too much if I asked what you do for a living...?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:21 am

Kimi didn't answer him immediately and she pondered how should she answer the question. Her smile disappeared and she stood up. "hmm..." If she went honestly, she would say some horrible things, but here's someone who knows absolutely nothing about her. Not even an inkling of familiarity arises from him. Either he was extremely good at acting, or he really didn't know who she was. Back home she's gone by several names, though the most popular one was 'Monster', but should she ruin her image by telling Sugary that she lies, cheats, steals, kills, really whatever if the coin is right. A shinobi for hire, a leader of a village filled with many like her. Where raising their young usually normally ends up with all of them growing up to work like they do as well. Just what would Sugary think?

She took a deep breath and placed her hands on her hips. "I'm a mother." she said sincerely, even the look in her eyes softened as she for a moment thought of her two kid's she left behind.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:04 am

All the gears inside Sugary's head would switch positions at the the news Kimi had just revealed. He dissipated the sphere of water, and would look straight back at her with perked up eyes and ears. "Eh? Really?" He then eyed her body up and down quickly. "Well, her hips and bust are almost sure signs of it-... Wait, focus!" "What I mean is... Is that really what you do for a living...?" And just then, something clicked, and his expression became a much more concerned one. "Wait. You said you were looking for information and come from an unknown place... Did someone take your children from you?" Admittedly, he was jumping the gun with that assumption. Little did he know he might have been right for the wrong reasons.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:46 am

Kimi arched a brow and shook her head, that was quite the assumption he made. "Heaven's no." She sat down on the ground and hugged her knees to herself. "My children are safe, there's someone watching over them." She rested her chin onto her knees and looked around the room. "Just an unfortunate accident that has separated me from them." Now that she had a moment to kind of relax, she wondered just how her kid's were doing. "I'll be honest with you." she sighed and looked to the ground. "I have absolutely no idea where I am or how to get back." she frowned a little. "What is this land even called? It certainly isn't apart of the great five countries and this certainly isn't Hi no kuni either, not enough trees first off."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:23 am

Now it was Sugary's turn to arch a brow. He was relieved to know Kimi's children were safe, but now he was concerned over her and what she had just confessed to him. "I'm glad I was wrong about your kids then, but you... I'd like you to tell me how you actually got here... And I'd also like it if you could tell me what these 5 countries you speak of are, because all I can tell you is that we're in Manehatten in the land of Equestria. I don't know what or where this Hi no Kuni is for that matter."

Meanwhile, Steppette was taking her sweet time taking a much needed bath, still giving time for the duo to speak in relative privacy.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:43 am

Equestria? She recalled no sort of land named that, not even Manehattan was familiar to her in the least. She was absolutely certain of that, the geography of their world is taught to them at a young age and further reinforced and updated as they increase their ranks. As certain places are only revealed if you're at certain ranks due to the dangers there. Given that this stallion knew nothing of what she just said she gazed at him. Trying to see if he was lying, but she all she could find was truth in his eyes. "That is saying a lot, Hi no kuni is no small piece of land, if walking from one end to the other, you would be traveling for at least a week or two."

Guess there wasn't any need to hide it, given that Sugary just confirmed to her that they were no longer in her world. It seems like the experiment she was running and trying to shut down caused a tear in the fabric of space and time and sent her over to Equestria and in the process of all this changed her as well to somewhat fit the world. So she was in a new place, with a clean slate. No need to fear of being hunted down or anything. "Well you've confirmed I'm no longer in my world, just by saying that alone. So I suppose there's no harm in telling you the truth." she lifted her hands and her energy surged, over each finger a different element has occured; Fire, Wind, Water, Lightning, earth. "I guess it's safe to guess that the one's with the horn's are able to do this and the ones without can't?" It was from observation's that she had made since coming here.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:45 am

More goosebumps would run through Sugary's body. At last the missing element was found. He finally confirmed they had much in common yet were, rather strictly, from worlds apart. His curiosity and concern for her would sky rocket as he gasped while admiring her ability with Chakra. " I knew it! I just knew there was something different about you! This is a huge deal!"

Once he fully came to terms with the information given, he try to relax his anxious demeanor and do his best to explain what he knew to her. "But... Good grief, where do I start...? First off, as a general rule... Yes, you are correct about unicorns, the horned ones, being magically able. There are exceptions, but that's generally how it works..." He then focused his Mana as he kneeled on the ground in front of her and mimicked the positions of the elements used in his own fingers, with the exception if earth as he needed actual soil or metal to manifest the energy through, and his finger merely shone with a golden brown aura. "... Second, I still need you to tell me how you ended up here, for how long, and where you're from. I know I got my problems, but if you're stuck here, I'd still like to help you get back."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:10 am

Kimi blinked at him when he was all excited for the moment. She shut off her powers and like they had arrived, they disappeared leaving nothing behind. She took note of how he said his words and carefully listened. "So that's what they're called, Unicorns..." She's heard legend of them back where she came from, and she's rarely seen few, but they never did look like these anthros. she rested her chin on her knees as she would respond to his question. "Like I've stated before an unfortunate accident brought me here." She continued. "I am the, as my comrades put it, Garasukage of my village." Her eyes shifted towards the ground. "In truth however, the title of kage, where I come from, is only bestowed upon Five people and those are the one's that make up the five great countries. Kage means shadow."

Her eyes shifted over to Sugary. "So I am not only the founder, but also creator of a hidden village located in the mountain's of Tea Country, just south of Hi no Kuni, or in order words Fire Country. I am, as what you call, a ninja. We were conducting experiments on massive transportation. It was going to, if it was successful, be implemented as a military device in order to transport my forces from one place to another, all solely with the use of glass....However..." she paused. "It didn't go as planned and one thing led to another and here I am. I've been here for a couple days, I presume about four, maybe five days. I was in a swamp when I first arrived." The swamp she was talking about was Hayseed Swamp that's located very far south of their current location, right next to the Macintosh hill that borders the badlands.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:54 am

While Sugary did not fully understand the full meaning of the terms shared as Kimi did, he understood plenty to keep up with her. He'd dissipate the elements, leaving a now quickly fading trace of Mana in the air, and sat cross legged before her in deep thought. "... So a mother and chieftain was forced away from home..." He personally didn't get any bad vibes from Kimi, but as a Mercenary, he knew all to well that those who leaned more towards her sort of lifestyle were more likely to do crueler tasks. Still... "You... Nevermind... What you for a living is your business... Like I said, if you need help getting back, I'd be happy to offer aid. Especially if you continue to help me with my own problems... I have a means to contact others from far away that may know more about where you're from or not than me... Unfortunately, that method of doing so was stolen from me too... So if you're looking for information, there's that if you're interested. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 6:11 am

Kimi, overall, was a gentle spirit who has meet many, many unfortunate circumstances. At least he was a bit respectful into not trying to ask anymore about what she did in detail, but she figured he had an idea of what she could do now. "Is there really a choice in the matter?" she rhetorically stated as she stretched her arms. "I got no other leads and my only theory on getting back home is replicating the experiment." Though it's not like she knew the entire thing, and even if she did, she didn't have the material's she would need, none of the technology either. But this was the best chance she had. and who knows if that would work even, it could have just been a lucky one time thing too. If i tried it a second time, there's probably an even greater chance of destroying a massive chunk of this land."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:26 am

Through Sugary's knowledge and experience, he merely nodded in agreement at the dangers involved with moving things over long distances in an instant should things go wrong. Now he had one more matter to discuss with Kimi for good measure. "Well... You should consider what you plan on doing if it turns out you really can't go back... But, there's all sorts of little kinks in the universe. If I have a chance of getting my ship back, then you have a chance to go home... Sooo... Partners, for now at least?" He had to admit, their meeting was unusual as he extended his arm for a shake. But deep down, he really didn't want to let her tackle such an issue on her lonesome; Especially when it sounded like she did things in company often enough, however questionable they might be.

From upstairs, a few bubbles and the sound of French singing came along. Steppette was almost done with her bubble bath.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:38 am

Kimi shook her head. "I'm not gonna consider that thought of not being able to go back." she stated rather adminantly. "I have two little ones back home to get back too, there's no way I'm going to let anything stop me from getting back to them. No matter the cost." Her eyes for a moment sharped in it's appearance and the feeling from her radiated danger, but as quickly as it arrived, it disappeared as well as she looked at Sugarys held out hand.

"I'm pretty sure you're aware of what I do so I don't need to iterate the dangers of betrayal." She held out her hand and took a hold of his and shook it. "so long as we are comrade's I'll help you in anything you need and by the way, my real name is Kimi."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:53 am

Sugary admired Kimi's resolve as he shook her hand firmly, though not roughly. He was actually glad she dismissed his suggestion since it showed how much her kids really meant to her. He was less admiring of her threat, but that was to be expected as he smiled back nervously. "So it's Kimi then? And fair enough, but... Ouch. Please don't say that. My mother would disown me and my sister would poison me if they found out I ever did something like that, especially to another mother. I got standards... Though I expect the same from you. I hated every second of having to chase after, fight, and arrest a former peer. But that's another story..." There was a light twinge in his expression near the end. Whatever the story was with that event still bugged him lightly. But then a sigh was all it took to make it go away and stared back at her with enthusiasm and respect. "Anyway... Not much we can do just yet but wait here... May as well make the most of it..." His horn lit up a light pink color as he levitated the remaining cheesy puffs and juice between then and began to munch on one. "You sure you're not hungry for anything? I'm starving! And who knows how long we'll be out..."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:19 am

Kimi only gave a slight smirk as he mentioned about his mother and his sister and then very lightly touched upon an old incident he went through. She, however, wasn't bothered by what he said at all. Even though she has been through similar incidents, except they didn't end with an arrest of a former peer. Though she didn't want to bother bringing it up, she figured if he did want to tell her, in the end he'll eventually talk about it on his own time. She retracted her hand after the shake and hugged her hands around her stomach as she looked at him munching on the cheesy puff. "I'm okay." she declined. "I've had a filling meal before all this." well it wasn't really so much a meal, but the pill she took days back that left her not only full, but wide awake and prepared to go at anytime. "So tell me a little bit about this world? Is there anything specific I should be aware of aside from the differences of the species, lets see they were; Unicorn, pegasus, and I guess the kind without either one is just a horse or something?" She figured as much due to her world using similar terms for the creatures in her world.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:12 am

Sugary had to really think hard on how to answer properly. He'd been around long enough to know some specifics and several general topics, but not enough to go into deep detail. "Well... The ones that are more normal looking are just usually referred to as ponies. Some specifically call them Earth ponies, but I've yet to see any major reason for it... No doubt you've seen other races and creatures from where you started from, right? Griffins, dragons, minotaurs, donkeys, the list can go on quite a bit... I will say this though, and I feel it's something you ought to know. The are some rather powerful rulers throughout the world, both literally and figuratively. Two in particular can actually move the Sun and the Moon and have done so for a very long time! Not all of the magic in this place is that noteworthy, but we might even find a way to get you home from here. Of course, some of the danger does match all the great good wonders this place had to offer... Anything in particular you wanna ask me? I could really go on with this unless you ask more specific questions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Takes All Kinds [private]
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next