OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

It Takes All Kinds [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:33 am

This time, it was Sugary's ear that flicked at Kimi's reply. This earned her a quick scoff, and a horribly sly grin from him since she wasn't off the hook yet as far as he was concerned. As he walked, he took a thoughtful pose by placing his hand under his chin, and the other over his waist. "Hoh? Is that so? Well, I still haven't gotten a 'no' from you... I must have a very appealing personality for an animal then!" He then raised his brows as he kept looking straight ahead. "... As do you, or are humans not considered animals in your world as well?" Now he was just being a smartass.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:46 am

Kimi kept walking and she looked off to the side and spat to the side of the road, the small patch where she spat at began to boil and bubble and soon melted a hole into the ground. "Gotta try harder than that." she stated as she looked ahead down the road. Her eyes still calm and gentle as they were when they were on the porch. Her tone wasn't harsh or mean, it was calm and soft. She was fully aware of the fact that he was trying to egg her on to get her riled up, it's understandable really given what she had just been doing to him not to long ago.
Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:59 am

Sugary certainly didn't miss what the spit did. And while Kimi was still calm, he was fairly certain she might have been trying to remind him her fangs were quite sharp. But he wasn't about to fold just yet. "Mmm... Nah, I'd like to think I know not to bother a lady when I shouldn't, having manners and all that... But if you insist, I must say it's quite amusing to think you took the time to squeeze your own breasts in front of me pretending to be someone else... Or was that a doppelganger?" They were likely not too far off from returning to the town proper during the talk, but chances were they might have time to keep edging back and fort still. Perhaps even on the train itself if the mood didn't sour.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:09 am

Kimi listened to him as he continued it. "As long as you found it amusing, does it matter?" she answered as she looked around. Seeing ponies off in the distance going about their day. She actually managed to even spot a Pinkie Pie running about. It wasn't all that hard to miss given that she had a bunch of banners attached to her, so she easily stuck out compared to most. Kimi couldn't help but give a light smile seeing the pink pony.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:30 am

Sugary still kept an amused smile on him, only growing more curious what made Kimi tick that made her the way she was. "No... I guess not. That said, I hope you don't intend to make a habit out of that with me, or I might end up posing for you instead when you talk to someone." And while the idea itself was reasonably immature, it did give him an excuse to just goof off more often like he used to in his younger days with former comrades.

Then, he too would see the change in scenery and Pinkie Pie, lightly scratching his head as he curiously read what was on the banners. "Now what's she up to this time...?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:50 am

On the banners was a simple sentence. 'Love Ponyville' and 'Welcome to Ponyville', it seems she was still going around greeting new comers in a similar fashion to how Sugary and Kimi were greeted.

Kimi's ears would twitch listening to him. "I think you'll end up embarrassing yourself if you tried that." or she might actually get a good laugh at it. She knew she wouldn't be bothered by him if he did do that, given that she actually really did not find him attractive at all. Like she had said earlier, she doesn't find animals attractive, after all she is originally human.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:21 am

"Oh, come on. You got away with what you did for the most part because no one saw you but me... Also, that's yet another not a 'no' from you... But on a more serious manner, I do gotta ask... What, exactly, compelled you to go ahead and mess with me out of the blue like that? One moment we're shopping, the next we're walking, and then you force me to struggle to not get an erection in front of a beautiful sweaty mare in little clothing I happen to admire by making me think even more about her. Something just doesn't add up." He wasn't bothered so much as puzzled as he read the signs himself, doubting Kimi would give him a bigger answer for a change as they got closer to the train. "Pinkie is still greeting... She's a lovely dedicated sort alright."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:37 am

Kimi would look back at him and stare at him with her vibrant pink snake-like eyes. "Now where's the fun in telling you that." Repeating that same snakish smile she had when they first were walking up this very road, she would return back to looking ahead. She too read the banners and would make a light comment about it. It was in the form of a question where she really wasn't expecting an answer for it. "Does she plan a specific day just to go about greeting others." It was a interesting thought, but who in their right mind would actually do such a thing. Well it is Pinkie after all so it wouldn't be all so surprising.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:21 am

Sugary decided to raise the White Flag this time, he simply had no way to mess with Kimi further as he held little ground to stand on as her snakey stare practically taunted and teased him. But on that side, he also wasn't about to let her get the best of him further so easily if she was planning on repeating her shenannigans in the future. "Are you a woman, or a devil trying to claim my sanity? Now you're just being plain evil." Well, maybe just one more little jab.

Since it was unlikely very hard to miss Pinkie Pie while on their way to the train, he'd wave to her along the way in gratitude. "Almost time to go! Thanks for the pies, and take care...!" Unless there was any particular reason to stop before reaching the train, it would just be a matter of time once they were boarding once again... though the closer he got to the train, the more he got an odd vibe. "...? Something feels off... Maybe I'm just worrying the peace will break away too soon...? The train's not that cramped..."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:30 am

She actually gave Sugary a laugh at what he said. "That's actually pretty funny." she stated as she looked to Pinkie Pie. As they proceeded further they got to hear her new song and the poor ponies that were on the receiving end of it rather looking extremely confused.

Pinkie Pie had actually caught wind of Sugary and Kimi and would wave at them after Sugary thanked her. "Okie doki~! See yah, we'll have a blast when you come back~!" she stated as a reminder of the pinkie promise that she had made to them when they had spoken earlier in the day.

Kimi couldn't help but wave good bye to her as well and soon after her smile disappeared and she gazed on ahead, much like Sugary, she too was getting an odd sensation that she just didn't know what was up. hmmm...I don't like this feeling. she thought to herself. From here until the train there would be no more distractions to interrupt them from getting to it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:29 am

The attendant would see to it that they were both registered still, and after no more than a minute or so of verification, they were allowed to enter the train without issue. Sugary had begun to think about the time spent in the peaceful town, and was quite glad they took the time off the train as he did feel much more calm and focused, and they might even have an extra place to stop by just in case. For the most part, most that were already on the train since yesterday were still there, but some had left, while a few extra were now on board. Overall though, the train was as lively as it had already been. In fact, even the little filly and her mother gave the duo a nod of greeting and a curt bow, to which he once again bowed in return. This time though, both the mother and filly seemed to briefly look at Kimi's manestyle for a change before going on their way.

"Hm... Train's gonna head out soon. I was thinking of trying to exercise in our room before taking a shower. You feel up to anything, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Ponyville was certainly one of the more peaceful place's she has ever been too. The citizen's there were more docile, but quite kind and it was nice. Maybe she didn't need to be always on her guard and it was okay to drop it in this world? Though then again there was that incident back in Manehattan with that strange pony, so maybe she could keep it up at least until the end of their adventure? The process to get back on the train was nice and easy enough, Kimi had noticed the girl from before with her mother and she noted how they reacted was different than before, at least the mothers reaction, Kimi would smile at them and give a light bow.

At some point heading back to the train, Kimi had fixed her mane style and had the comb once again put in her hair. Her eyes shifted to Sugary as she listened to him. "I think I'll just take a shower." she answered him as she would get on the train. "It's been quite the day."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:14 am

Sugary nodded. "Alright. Back to our room it is then... Unless you already got a change of clothes on you?" He hadn't really given it much thought, but aside from the backpack given by Steppette, he hadn't really seen anything extra on Kimi herself so to speak between her change of clothes. "... You carrying anything extra by any chance?" He certainly would not rule out the possibility given his own knowledge of Ninjas and keeping things stowed away. He'd wait on her answer, but would otherwise just head over to the room if she simply chose to go straight for the shower car.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:20 am

It seems that Sugary was finally aware that she didn't visibly had belonging's with her. Though he never did seem to question where the pills came from and where they disappeared to. "Don't worry about it. I have it covered." she stated calmly as she would give Sugary a very light bow before she would head toward's the shower car. "I'll see you afterwards. Best of luck in your training, and keep the window open, I don't want to have to suffer the smell of sweat in our room." she stated as she was walking away from him to head toward's the nearest shower car.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 1:52 am

Sugary let out a lighthearted chuckle at Kimi as he walked along with her for a bit longer before they were at the showers car. "Come on, of course I was gonna do that. Not like I want you to suffocate or anything." And so he went onwards to their room.

As for the shower car itself, there was a very small number of the passengers in it aside from the Pegasus mare train staff specifically in charge of the car, so Kimi would likely have her turn to shower right away. The showers themselves were thick curtain covered and cozy, though not too spacious. Another particular trait of them was the nn-slip rubber flooring and padded walls, as a preventive measure should anyone happen to lose balance while the train moved or for emergency stops and avoid getting hurt. Water from the shower would come from overhead directly, so despite the water pressure not being too strong, it still fell evenly from the wide showerhead. One other thing to note, was that the machine that provided the water had dark clouds placed in it that could be seen behind thick glass, but made no thunder sounds. They were merely for allowing an extended supply of pure and fresh water. The attendant would be the one to provide towels and small samples of soap and shampoo for instant use if needed. There was also a couple changing rooms nearby as well.

Meanwhile, Sugary had been good on his promise to exercise and opening the window, doing nothing more than basic stretches, squats, and push-ups for the time being. The catch was that he was purposely using Gravity magic on himself to make himself heavier and have to put in extra effort to counteract the gray aura pushing down on him on what would otherwise be a mundane and simple task. He was also using the exercise as a means to keep busy and focused on what needed doing later on. "Gonna have to be on our A-game... Can't afford to lose my ship forever..."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:24 am

Kimi would enter the shower car after Sugary made his comment and went on his way. From there she would proceed to finding an available stall for her to shower in. It didn't take her as long to get access to one, so Kimi would acquire a towel and soap from the attendant and then get into one of the showers. Closing the curtain, Kimi would toss the towel over the curtain bar to leave it there to show that not only was in there, but also to have it within reach when she was done to dry off.

She had taken noticed of the dark cloud that was behind a thick sheet of glass, it was interesting to note this as she had yet to actually see any pegasus physically manipulate weather, so for now she just saw it as some aesthetic thing rather than an actual purpose. She would shed her skin, like she had done before and and stored it within a scroll, much like she had done before. From there she quickly showered, dried off, summoned a clean outfit from within her scrolls, and got dressed and made her scrolls disappear back into her seals.

After the cleaning process was done, she would walk back to the cabin with a towel on her head as she was fully dressed and just drying off her hair was much as she could with the towel.

Much at the time that Kimi had left the shower car, Al had actually entered in from the opposite end to go and shower, so they missed each other completely.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:45 am

There weren't too many exercises Sugary could do in a train room, but he tried his best anyway as, by the time Kimi returned from her showering, he was quite literally floating in mid-air through magic in the room, swinging a steel mace in each arm with full force and giving away sweeping and fully swung kicks one after another as he worked up a proper sweat until he realized Kimi was back. "*Phew...* Hello... Guess I better get going too, huh?" He gently floated down as he put away his weapons back into the Inventory, not wanting to get caught by the train staff for something he's probably not supposed to be wielding right now. "The showers aren't too full, are they?"
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:57 am

As Kimi had gotten closer to the room, she felt the energy that was swirling inside, it was Sugary's energy, she remembered it from last time. When she had opened the door, she had looked to see that Sugary was in the middle of his training, swinging two steel mace's in both hands. She stood by the door and merely just stared at him, until he had noticed she was there.

She pulled the towel from her head and put it around her neck as her slightly damp pink hair dropped around her face, as she gazed at him with her snake-like pink hues. He put his stuff away and then asked about the showers. [color=red]"I think you'll still have time to get a free one if you head over there now." Least from when she left she had only heard one person entering the shower car just as she was leaving, so it shouldn't be any worse than when she was in there.

The room had a slight smell to it, but it wasn't as bad given that Sugary had opened the window, so most of the smell has floated out. It was at tolerable levels to her, of course though she kept her tongue in her mouth, as she didn't want to end up tasting the air either. She would enter inside and climb onto her bed and from her sleeve she pulled out the hand comb they had bought earlier and she began to comb her hair properly to prevent it from getting any knots.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:07 am

Sugary stretched a few more times as he nodded at Kimi. "Oh, good. Been meaning to try out the ones they got here... Guess I'll see you later." He took a few steps towards the door, but soon stopped and quickly turned around as he set up the small table in their room, brought out the pie from the Inventory, and set it on top of it. "Almost forgot... I know you said you weren't hungry, but I did mean to leave this for you here either way... See ya." And then he well and truly left the cabin to go to the shower car, leaving her to her own devices.

He'd hum along the way, and would eventually find himself in the designated area. But before he asked to be allowed to shower, he'd have his attention briefly taken by the rain cloud holding machine. "...? Oh! Well, isn't this neat... Wonder if I can use something like this for my ship..." He spoke softly, mostly to himself as he then went to the attendant and ask for a towel and cleaning products, as well as ask a bit how the showers worked... It was possible a certain mare might recognize his voice if she were still nearby during the time he got into one of the changing rooms to undress fully and make his way to an available shower with only a towel on...
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:23 am

Kimi would climb closer to the wall that was furthest from the door and sat up against it as she combed her hair. Her eyes then shifted to Sugary, who has set up a table and put pie on it, and she arched a brow at his offer. All she had managed to say before he left was. "...Okay." She watched him leave and after he closed the door after he left, her eyes sauntered down towards the table with the pie on it. She was fiddling with the tips of her hair a moment as she looked at it with a blank expression. After a few moments she would just sigh and return back to combing her hair.

Meanwhile in the shower car with Al. She had finished her shower by the time Sugary was heading to the changing rooms. She was already in one of the changing room's stalls and drying off. She then heard his voice and stopped a moment and pondered where that voice came from. Mumbling to herself something about swearing she heard it before. Her curiosity got the better of her and she decided to peek out the stall. Opening the door to her stall just enough to look outside, but not enough to show herself, mostly cause she was still naked. She had missed him when he went into the stall, but she kept peeking out a little bit longer until he had came out again.

Her eyes widened as she instantly recognized who it was, though she failed to get angry for some reason, her eyes stared intently going down from his face onto his sculpted body and to-SLAM! She quickly shut the door and locked it. Her face beet red and her heart thumping like crazy. She even felt her breathing increasing as well. Of course she was trying to figure out if she was angry or not about this, though it more than likely frustrated her more than she didn't know how to exactly feel right now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:10 am

As soon as he heard a door slam, he flinched lightly and turned quickly to look around as if a threat or a problem had been nearby, but saw nothing as he arched a brow and flicked his ears to listen around. He got the feeling someone familiar had been staring at him, but couldn't pinpoint anyone in particular; Especially so since his encounter with Al had been rather brief overall, so he wouldn't recognize her lifeforce any time soon from among all those in the train or those in the city.

Soon after, he felt a chill run down his spine and sneezed, feeling as if something just wasn't right with the world. "... Maybe I need a nap..." he'd say quietly to himself as he got into the shower himself, hanging the towel after closing the curtain. Even with the odd feeling, he'd still enjoy his time in the shower as he'd hum a particular tune ((o3o)) to relax as he took his time washing his bare body under the fresh cool water in the cozy stall.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:37 am

Al had taken a moment to relax herself and think of the situation. She bit her bottom lip and growled lowly to herself as she hadn't expected to come across that person, at least not this soon. Would this mean that her plan was going to fail? Well she couldn't have that happen. Wait does that mean that mare is with him too? Her eyes narrowed and her lips pressed together. "Well it seems like he hasn't noticed me. so i just need to keep on the down low, at least until the bridge." she whispered to herself as she finished drying off and getting dressed.

As she left the dressing room, she stopped a moment and looked back towards the shower area and stared. Thoughts running through her head a moment before she shook her head and turned around and quickly walked out and headed back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:10 am

Nothing particularly of note happened during the shower, and so Sugary calmly finished washing himself all over and then came back out after drying himself. He went to the changing room, put on some clothes, and came back out wearing similar clothing as last time, but this time he had a purple-pink tunic. He sighed softly as he knew he didn't have all of his clothes with him, so again he hoped for good fortune once they reached their destination. He returned what he used, and along the way back he brushed his mane and part of his coat with a plain handbrush before finally returning to see how Kimi was doing, assuming she was still there. Either way, he still wanted that extra nap.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:30 am

Kimi had occupied her time by combing her hair, and once that was done, she summoned out a scroll from her seals and did a quick inventory check of the items she carried on her. Her kunais, senbon needles, pills, medical equipment, and even a couple swords. She took out a gauntlet that from the looks of it seemed to be made of glass, and a headband with a metallic plating attached to it with a design of a square panel as if it were mimicking a glass panel. She stared at it a moment before shaking her head and placing it back into the seal along with the rest of her equipment.

Once all of her equipment was back in her scrolls, she put the scroll back into it's seal. Kimi looked at the table with the pie and only sighed as she would get up and move the table to the back side of the room, so it wouldn't be in the way of the door, before she jumped back into bed and sat with her back against the wall.

When Sugary had approached the door and enter, she had her hair tied up into a high bun, with the decorated comb attached to it holding it in place. "Hope the shower went well."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:44 am

"Mmm... Yeah, it was nice. Didn't think they'd actually use rain clouds for the machine here though, that was a surprise." He looked to the pie, knowing well she probably wasn't going to eat it any time soon, but he left it there nonetheless should the need arrive.

Since Kimi looked comfortable in her bed, he followed suit and put away his brush as he got onto his own bed, laying face up as he got comfortable, looking outside for a moment as the train moved on steadily towards its next destination. "... Has today been good for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Takes All Kinds [private]
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next