OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Wild Card kissed Queen passionately, even giving her lips a small and playful lick as they broke said kiss. He also felt her hip movements against his, telling him to do a little bit more without using any words, which is exactly what he did, speeding up and now thrusting his slick, feminine-juice coated member into the mare's nethers even harder than before, creating a *shlick* sound each time he thrust, the sound sending shivers down the stallion's spine.

"Oh... buck yes~" Wild mumbled in response to the attention he was getting from Queen, the neck and jaw kisses, the ear nibble and the chest massage, all while he pleasured both him and her with his hip movements. "Mm~ Enjoying yourself, Heart~? I'm guessing you're glad Diamond got you into this~" The pegasus asked kindly while flapping his wings a bit more often, now creating a light breeze that would pass over Queen's plush body and carry the scent of their session around the room before returning back to them.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Queen began to moan louder as she was treated gently, but roughly enough. She looked to be in utter bliss, and her deathgrip on Wild showed her answer, but she murmured softly into his ear, nibbling it afterwards. "J-just this once~" She then pressed harder into him. "A-a little faster~" She gasped out, breathing the scent he was spreading around deeply, and loving every second. "He's rather good~ Sh-shush. Can't you just compliment him~?...Y-you're g-good at th-this." Heart finished the dialogue weakly, blushing heavily but continuing to nibble his ear.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Wild smiled at the small ear nibble he received from Queen and her response, speeding up even more-so due to her request, but now letting out small moans himself to accompany the mare's own. His wings twitched every now and then, even while flapping and creating the airflow in the room, and his member twitched and oozed out pre that settled deep within Queen's nethers.

The stallion then chuckled, kissing the blushing zebricorn on the horn and then the lips. "Glad to hear two of you enjoy what I'm doing~" He replied softly, nibbling at Queen's neck as she nibbled his ear, giving her little love-bites with his nibbles. "And you are rather cute, Heart~ Getting all flustered and such~" The pegasus smiled, giving a surprisingly strong thrust and then grinding their hips against one another before returning back to the fast-paced rutting.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Heart blushed heavily. "I-I-I am?" She squeaked lightly, pulling her head back to look at him, like she thought he was joking, but then he thrusted hard and she squealed softly, laying her head back on his shoulder and moaning loudly, tensing up around him. "He hasn't gone off yet we're about to for the second time~ I told you, Heart~ A month is too long to go without~" Diamond purred while Heart was just rendered speechless from Wild. But she pulled back a little and kissed him passionately on the lips, pressing her body into his, her walls clenching around him slightly as she playfully squeezed him.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:42 pm

Wild Card nodded and then nuzzled Queen in response to her small question, hearing her soft squeal of pleasure from his strong thrust, after which he sighed happily as she rest her head on his shoulder and moaned loudly. More and more warming pre oozed out from his tip to settle in the mare's folds, evidently showing Queen that Wild was enjoying this nearly as much as her. However, what Diamond said next did interest him rather a lot, and he certainly thought about keeping that in mind to ask about afterwards.

Meanwhile, Wild's member throbbed and twitched inside Queen's marehood as it tightened around him. "Mm~ Hello Diamond~ How close are you all~? I'm certainly feeling something myself~" The pegasus mumbled, using short sentences as right now he really couldn't think up anything longer. And what the stallion said was true, a pressure was building rather quickly at the base of his member, his orbs twitching and readying the release of his seed - something which Wild held back as well as he could, though the passionate kiss did anything but help him there. But Wild still leaned into the kiss, ready to lean back to allow the mare to answer him, though.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Queen purred softly as Heart's focused irises gazed into his eyes, breaking the kiss slowly and staring at him, before smiling brightly. "I'll gladly take it all..." She mumbled, Diamond speaking in her voice very softly, before Heart realized she actually would gladly do so. She nuzzled him gently and resumed the kiss, but moaned loudly, seeming to only need one more push to squeal in ecstasy once more.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Wild gazed deeply back into Queen's heart-shaped irises, smiling at her as she smiled at him. "Mm~ I'll be happy to give it to you~ Every. Last. Drop~" He whispered sensually to the zebricorn, licking her horn briefly before pushing himself further and further towards the edge. Meanwhile, in Wild's mind, he was chuckling to himself while another was rather irritated. 'Really? Every last drop? I hate it when you interrupt me like that...' 'Oh come on, it's the kind of thing you say to get their juices a-flowing and their heart a-pounding.'

'But still, rather-' 'Shh, shush. No words, just bust your nut inside the kinky crazy mare.' 'You really do have a way with words, Cheshire... So romantic and sensual, oh if I were a mare...' Wild thought to himself. 'Oh shut it Frenchy.' At this point in time, the pressure building up at the base of Wild's member had been slowly brought forth, seeping its way up his length until finally. "Queen~ I'm... Oh buck yes~" He moaned loudly, releasing the built up pressure and letting his member spurt out his sticky white seed, coating Queen's inner walls and filling up her love canal, so much so that some of his seed flowed out of her marehood. Wild now slowed his thrusts to a standstill, and rested lightly against the zebricorn mare, nuzzling her softly.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:30 pm

She smiled weakly as he spoke, squeaking softly at the lick to her horn and moaning softly, hooves gripping him a bit tighter, but then he came, and in the sweet bliss of being filled up, she, too, came, for the second time that night. Their fluids flowed together as Heart moaned loudly and soon slowly calmed into a quiet, nuzzle-happy state. The mare continued to nuzzle him repeatedly and slowly, but she stayed quiet and kept a small smile. "Not bad, big boy~ Shush Diamond. Well, he is bigger than us, and he's a guy, so I'm technically right. ...Shush..."

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:16 pm

Wild Card chuckled as he nuzzled the zebricorn, adoring the nuzzles in return and the little talk Diamond and Heart were having. "Big boy? I'm guessing you're not just referring to my height there, Diamond~" He said playfully, giving Queen a small lick on her cheek. "And why the shushing, Heart? I think we can let Diamond have her say in the matter, after all, she did let you control the body and we're also cuddling right now." He added softly.

"Oh, and what am I thinking? I may be a big boy as Diamond put it but I am still a gentlecolt." Wild stated, placing his hooves behind Queen and lifting her up, spinning around so he was on bottom and then sitting down where Queen was, but now she was on top of him. Throughout this entire movement his member also moved inside the mare, rubbing and brushing against her inner walls lightly until once again it all came to a stop. "Much better~ That was rather fun, and very nice~ Plus, we both needed it." The pegasus pressed his nose against Queen's lightly when saying this, leaning back afterwards and then smiling at her kindly. Meanwhile, his hooves were stroking Queen's back and also lightly brushing over her flanks, all in the effort to make their afterglow more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:35 am

Queen held mostly still as Wild flipped them over, moaning lightly as his shaft moved about within her, before she relaxed into him, arms wrapping around his neck slowly and holding onto him, the mare humming in delight. "Yeah...I really did need that...." She mumbled softly, nuzzling Wild gently and swaying her hips side to side in response of those gentle hooves of his. "A gentlecolt is what we need, right girls?" She mumbled to herself softly. "Personally, I'd like to know if he could be rough. He's nice enough, I suppose. You fucked him...seriously, why do you three like fucking so much? For your information, it's fun and relaxing. And it helps to find out if a kind stallion's gentle.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:45 am

Wild Card chuckled again at Queen's dialogue with herself. "I must say, you are rather amusing, all four of you chatting away. Diamond, I could possibly be, how you say, "rough" if the time, mood and persuasion called for it. Spades, sadly I have little to go on with you, but I'm happy to take that compliment." He said to two of the zebricorn's personalities in response, sighing softly as her hips swayed side to side, moving his member within her velvety walls.

"So about those sleeping arrangements. What's the vote, girls? Does this stallion get approval to sleep in the comfy bed?" Wild mused playfully, massaging Queen's flanks with his hooves while waiting for an answer. 'You know when I'm not looking at you two, it's bloody difficult to know who's talking.' 'Whatever do you mean, Ace?' 'I mean it's like part of Chesh is rubbing off on you.' He thought idly, stifling a mental giggle. 'Heh, "rubbing off".' 'Ha ha... The problem is, Ace, that because of Cheshire's interruptions I now have to assume a slight personality alteration in the way I talk outside... which sadly means acting like Cheshire for when he decides not to butt in.' 'But it was me who just mentioned the bed thing.' 'It would be much easier if we just told the Sheila about us.' 'Sheila?' 'I think it means "Mare"... I heard it where I picked up the accent. Could have been a name though for all I know.' 'Hm. Anyway, we're not giving away that information. Not now anyway, it really depends on where things go with Queen.'
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Heart smiled warmly, the others flashing in with their own smiles, except Club, she was nowhere to be found. Heart nuzzled his chest and murred at the thought of the bed, quickly looking like she was conversing internally, before innocently looking to him with puppy-dog eyes. "Only if you carry us there." She said softly, smiling lightly, before kissing his nose gently and giving her hips a quick wiggle.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:52 am

Wild smiled back at the three individual smiles Queen gave him, and then nuzzled the mare lightly when she gave him puppy-dog eyes. "Well, I'm a bit worn out from our activities, but I'll see what I can do." He replied kindly, slowly removing his member from within the zebricorn's love-canal and allowing it to rest between her flanks, getting a little bit of his warm seed on them as well as creating wispy strings of feminine juices from her flanks to his shaft.

Next Wild picked up Queen and placed her beside him, only to then stand up himself and crouch a little with his tail pointed towards the mare. With his wings he would guide Queen on to his back, hopefully with her head resting on his or around that area, and he would walk towards where the zebricorn had said the bedroom was, making sure that it wasn't the second bedroom. After all, he didn't want to find out what was in there as of yet. Eventually he would make it into Queen's bedroom, and he would clamber up onto the bed and lay on his side, rolling the mare off and on to the bed before turning to face her and chuckle. "So now you've ridden this stallion in two separate contexts~" He joked playfully.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 4:51 pm

Queen moans softly as he exited, nuzzling his neck gently, smiling softly. You might have to lick that up later, big boy~" Diamond murmured as he got some of their fluids on her flank, but Heart giggled and held onto the stallion as they were carried to her room, nuzzling the side of his neck playfully. But when they got to Queen's room, she nibbled his jaw and purred as the two ponies got into bed, immediately cuddling into his chest as he turned towards her, less eager and more loving. "Personally, I liked the first ride better."

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:27 am

Wild Card welcomed the small affectionate actions of Queen with happiness, smiling as she purred and cuddled into his chest. "Well I gathered that from the sounds you made, Heart." The stallion said jokingly, placing a hoof on the mare's mane to stroke it softly whilst wrapping a wing around her plush body. "You weren't kidding when you said this bed was soft, though." He commented idly, bringing Queen a little bit closer to him with his wing.

"Plus the soft mare makes it much better." Wild added kindly, attempting to find Queen's tail with his own just to make the zebricorn feel much more close to him. As of right now, the stallion's member had dripped a little of his lust on the bed, but now due to the closeness of Queen, his length was pressing against their bellies, however it was slowly receding back into his sheath. "So, what now? Shall we sleep or is there anything more you want to do today?" He asked after he gave a small kiss to the zebricorn's horn.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:22 pm

Queen murred softly and hummed, pressing into him as his wing pulled her closer, her hooves curled up against her chest, and her head resting on his neck gently, horn rubbing his cheek. "Thanks for the compliment, Wild." She mumbled softly, but then Diamond spoke up, even softer. "I might have a few ideas~ But I doubt the stallion will approve of me using my toys on him~" Queen then grumbled, but went back to purring and cuddling into Wild gently, a hoof gently running up and down Wild's shaft lovingly. "I really think Diamond wants to tie you down." She mumbled. "Probably use that crop of hers, too." She sighed. "But for now, I think I want to nap." She murmured, closing her eyes and nuzzling his neck.

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 8:08 pm

Wild Card let out a small sigh, humming softly along with Queen as an idle reaction to her humming and the small movements she made whilst pressed up against him. "Before you try anything, Diamond. Nothing goes into my rear..." He mumbled to the mare, his stallionhood stopping it's retreat and giving a light twitch at the attention given to it. "I'm not the kind of stallion who's into stuff going up there for myself. As for you, however. It depends on your preferences. I won't do anything without permission, obviously." He added.

Wild's hoof also traced over Queen's body slowly, moving from her neck down to her belly, to her flanks and then finally rubbing her slit with care and gentleness. He only brushed against the zebricorn's clit a few times, and most of his attention was based around her entrance, hopefully making her feel relaxed and calm. "A crop? She wants to ride me a third way, does she?" He chuckled quietly, mostly to himself as he noticed Queen was drifting off gradually. He decided to call it there too, and closed his eyes slowly, giving Queen a final goodnight kiss before letting sleep embrace him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)   Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viva Las Pegasus (Private w/ AurumTempestas)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5