OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Let's Fight!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:13 pm

Into one of the training rooms, a collection of ponies and others went. The small parade had a variety of expressions on their faces, from worry to anticipation but all seemed willing to participate in this little activity. The pony in the lead however opened the door for the others and waited as they went in. When the last one was through, Zen pulled out a sign from his red coat and put it up on the door before going in as well.

It read, 'Yo's, there's a lot of us in here and all are up for a fight. If you want to try your luck or skill against any of us, come on in!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOG: Alright, well to put things simply I've got nearly all my OC's in this room, and anyone's free to take any of them on, or even multiple ones at once. Going down the list from most powerful to least (in a real generalized style), we have:

Zen Gale: My oldest and probably most powerful OC.
Cinder: A 'Lost' Diamond Dog with a lot of 'fire power'.
Jager: A madpony's experiment let loose.
Martial Mix: My martial arts pony with years of practice under his belt.
Sonata Nights: An experienced ranger with pinpoint accuracy.
Shard: A cursed crystal pony with little remorse.
Krix: A large diamond dog who's as sturdy as the large shield he carries.
Scarlet Writ: One of Zen's daughters, with her own strange magic

I'm only planning on running 1 fight at a time so if others would be patient, it'd be appreciated. If there's a fight going on and I get no reply for up to 4 days, and others are waiting for their fights, then I'm likely to move onto the next fight while saying that one has ended.

Last edited by Heartstring on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding in a new combatant)
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Since you never got a response, I'll just leave this here if you're interested in just having a quick spar. I'm a bit out of my element with fighting, but I might as well test myself a bit.
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk/t12p420-brand-new-oc-character-thread#15001
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Well, I'm game for a round as always and this seems like an interesting fight. He'd just stomp some of my OC's, be a match for others, and possibly get stomped by one. I however won't tell which is which, so who, out of all my OCs would you wish to fight?
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 4:35 am

I'll go Cinder or Krix, just for funsies. Anthro or pony, however, is the real question.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 4:59 am

Well Krix is already involved in a few dozen other RPs, Cinder however's pretty free so why not. And while my preference is pony, a diamond dog's kind of got use of his forelimbs either way so it doesn't matter much to me.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:47 am

Pony it is, then. I'll work up something of an entrance into the scene you've set whenever I get around to it.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:38 pm

Alright, I'll be waiting anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Jack had been away at some PR stunt in Manehattan for a few weeks to make a formal apology for running around the city punching paparazzi in a hit and run style tactic. His managers weren't pleased when this hit headlines. All these apologies and whatnot has really been exceedingly droll and now Jack was itching to fight someone.... and not get into trouble for it. Jack entered the training grounds as it was always a reliable place to get a good fight.... even though most of the combatants seemed to be consistently magic users. The challenge still excited him though even if he just wanted to punch something and have them hoof punch him back.

As he walked down the hallway he found a door with a sign hanging off of it marked with the words 'Yo's, there's a lot of us in here and all are up for a fight. If you want to try your luck or skill against any of us, come on in! Jack stared at the sign for a few seonds. "Well this seems promising.... You only live once, well except for that one guy.... and those vamponies.... fuck it whatever!"

Jack threw open the door and marched in, as he proclaimed his entranced loudly. "Oi! I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum! And I'm all out of ass......."

Jack stood there unblinking for a few seconds as he let his words sink in. "What i mean is, are any of you martial artists? I want to get with the punching."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:52 pm

The collection of ponies, abominations, and diamond dogs looked at each other before most of the sets of eyes fell on the calm, brown earth pony stallion. Then Jager started to step forward. "Hoy, hyu vant a fight, den hyu sho."

"Jager, that's enough. I'm sure you'll get a chance to fight soon enough, but he requested one with my kind of training," the brown stallion spoke up as he stepped past the now brooding Jager. With a slight chuckle, the stallion turned back to the newer arrival. "My name's Martial Mix, you'll have to excuse Jager there, he's a little too excited a the prospects of a good fight, but he certainly hasn't had any of the proper training," Martial said as he walked up to the pony. "So since you're the challenger, would you mind if I chose the arena?" Martial asked while lifting a hoof to shake.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:13 pm

Jack met his hoof without hesitation "Fitting! Your name that is, a mixed martial artist like myself i assume. Oooh! What styles do you focus on? How many do you know? Which ones are you good at? Wait i already asked that... Before i fawn over you like a school filly though, let me introduce myself. The names Hoofington... Jack Hoofington and i like my margaritas shaken, not stirred." Jack said quickly changing his accent between sentences.

"You might recognize me if you ever watch any of the good action movies... with some exceptions, heh." Jack blushed slightly recalling some of his notably horrid films he was in. "By all means though, choose away im good fighting anywhere."

Jack turned to Jager before he followed Martial to the arena. "Maybe next time, bud. Right now I kinda feel like going into a fight where i come out still breathing though. But if I'm ever feeling suicidal, you'll be the first to know. Thats promise on that friend."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Jager grinned at the response before turning to the others. "Heh, hy like him, he knows how de fight vould end before ve fight," he said while taking his place back on the side.

Martial calmly chuckled at Jager's antics though and simply turned back to the large white space they were in. This was how the arenas in the training grounds looked like before a match was actually set up after all. With the go ahead to set up the arena by Jack, Martial focused on a time old classic. Beneath them, very smooth wooden boards formed together to make an even and flat surface. Occasional pillars broke this surface as they rose to support a high arching roof. Surrounding them, Ja-ponese (hehe, pun) styled sliding doors were erected that while enclosing them, gave more than enough room to fight. A good 50ft in any direction from the center of the room with the roof reaching roughly 20ft high.

Taking his respective spot, Martial got into a loose stance and said, "Ready when you are."

OOC: So would you like this to be an anthro fight, or regular. I'm fine with either.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:27 am

Jack walked into the room behind Martial. "White is alright i guess, a bit bland for my tastes though." He said with a bit of mirth.

The room then began to assemble itself before his eyes, and he watched in wonder. "I always found this part to be really cool. Heh, i haven't been in one of these rooms since my traveling days. A nice touch though, i imagine your a fan of their lifestyle or something. Though I see you've limited my flying capability, afraid I was gonna fly off somewhere?" Jack grinned wide.

Jack took up his position 10 ft. away in front of martial. He then seemed to just lean back on his hooves a bit seeming to just relax. He then waved him over with a hoof. "Baby, I was born ready."

OOC: I'm gonna stick with regular, besides both of us are martial artist we're balanced enough to stand on our hooves for a time.

Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Accepting the nod, Martial moved forward with his forehooves bent and kept in their loose positions about his middle. When he was close enough, around 2' 6", Martial threw a high kick towards Jack's head with his back left leg. The top of the hoof set to make contact with his opponents muzzle. As his leg traveled upwards, Martial also leaned back slightly, at least partially to maintain his balance and be ready to react to what his opponent might try.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Jack winked at Martial just before he made his kick and then let himself fall backwards, avoiding the kick. Jack raised his left foreleg simultaneously deflecting the kick ever so slightly over to account for room for error. As he deflected the kick his right hoof came up for a light jab at the legs joint. Before hitting the ground Jack quickly flapped his wings once to catch his fall and righted himself as he slid backwards stopping at approximately 5'10" away from martial. His stance changed to one that was center balanced instead of leaning, and he continuously would lift individual hooves 1/2 in. off the ground before pressing them back down. He wore a wide grin and gave a playful shake of his currently perfectly coiffed mane.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:46 am

With the first kick missing, Martial pivoted so that instead of hitting the joint, Jack's jab would strike the back of his thigh and be a lot less harmful. As Martial finished the spin that was also brought on by the pivot, he readied his other leg to kick outwards but the kick remained cocked when Martial saw that Jack had retreated rather than push or stay his ground.

Lowering his leg back down, Martial took a second to look at the change in stance Jack had adopted. Opting to stick to what he had for at least the moment, Martial moved in once again, this time with a spin to build up torque before releasing it in a powerful side kick, the hoof shooting straight out towards Jack's solar plex.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Jack watched his hoof as he spun and quickly read his movement. Jack slid both of his forehooves outward and pressed his chin to the ground, ducking underneath the kick. As soon as the kick passed over his head Jackm came up with a right uppercut, immediately followed by flurry combination of a left mid jab, a right high hook, a left low hook, and following the momentum of the left hook he made a quick pivot on his rearhooves accompanied with a left wing strike, and upon full pivot a double high buck, in which instead of falling back to the ground, he made a forward roll away from martial, seperating the two by about 5' again. Jack pivoted as he stood up from the roll, raising both hooves up in defense in preperation for a possible incoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:25 pm

As Jack made to duck under his kick, Martial immediately made to plant his hoof, possibly stomping on the pegasi in the process while bringing the other leg up with a swift knee aimed at Jack. The knee served another purpose than just a kick though as he was able to lean back to avoid the jab and hooks with it to counterbalance him. The wing however would manage to catch him with it's greater reach, landing solidly against his shoulder.

When Jack's pivoting continued though, Martial shifted to the side and used his right hoof to redirecting block the double high buck, his hoof hitting the side of Jack's right hoof so they kicked out into open air rather than Martial's head. Martial tried to throw a kick in response to his own block, but it would blatantly miss as the other pony rolled away. Martial however wasn't letting up, and turned the kick into a step which was followed by a couple more so that he might keep the close quarters. As Jack was standing up Martial made for another roundhouse kick at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:10 pm

Jack was delivered a heavy blow to his mouth by martials knee as he unxerestimated his opponents enginuity in his fighting style. This busted jacks lip open but jack would hardly consider it a fight unless he came out of it with so.ething busted up. Seeing the hard straight kick go over his head jack was glad he made the forward roll and he had figured martial would start to get tired of jack reoeatedly putting distance between them so he knew another attack would be coming without delay, however jack had practiced his forward rolls enough that there would be less than a half second before he would be back up in full guard and ready for it.

Jack saw the roundhouse kick coming frkm the side, it would be the most effective followup attack from martial lunge step. Instead of just blocking the kick though jack instead opened his guard a little to let the kick through his guard but then immediately clamped down on Martials hoof with his raised forelegs. This of course did mean that jack would have to take some of the blow but he moved his head with the kick in order to lessen the strength of the blow on his face. Afterclamping down jack would pull the leg forward Iin a backward lunge step to overextend martials kick and force him to lose his balance. Then he would slide his extended rear hoof around martials outside in a spin step and finish the spin with a combination reverse elbow to the head and a continued spin for a sweep kick of his opposite rear hoof. If martial fell jack would immediately take the fight to the ground and depending on how he fell would attempt full mount or side mount.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:34 pm

When Martial found his kick landing solidly but getting caught and pulled slightly, it threw him off balance for a second, but his back hoof hopped forward to keep himself up almost on reflex. As his kicking hoof was free in the next second, it started to come down into a step while Jack started his spin. The elbow Martial could see over his shoulder as it was a high strike, one he threw up a guard to block, but the sweep was hidden from his sight as it caught the only hoof of his that was on the ground. Jack wasn't the only one trained in how to fall, or rolls for that matter as Martial landed loudly but without any injury, but before he could attempt a roll to create distance or just stand up, he found Jack descending upon him.

While Jack tried to get the mount, Martial pushed off with his back hooves so Jack would be lower on him, and then he tried wrapping his rear hooves around Jacks middle, above the wing joints, and locking them behind Jack's back to attempt to throw Jack in the guard.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 6:44 pm

Jack now found himself in the half mount, causing jack to smirk and make kissy faces at martial to bring up the possibly compromising position that they found themselves in now. Despite the fun jack was having toying with the possibility of homoeroticism, he didn't waste any time bringing up the offensive by striking twice at martial abdomen and then using his hip and core strength to lift martial into the air and then slamming him back down onto the floor while his legs we're wrapped around jacks mid. Upon hitting the ground again jack would immediately lean forward and step forward to force martial to curl into a ball in which jack would then begin striking at the face and forelegs to see how much bruising damage he can inflict.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:35 am

Martial used his forelegs to block the first couple strikes, and when Jack lifted him, Martial leaned up as well and grabbed onto Jack's head. So that when Jack tried to slam him down, Martial brought Jack's head down with him. When Jack suddenly stepped forward to try and force Martial to curl up again, Martial just scooted along the ground to keep his face out of reach. When the first stomp came down, Martial actually let it hit and then grabbed onto the limb. Suddenly releasing the wrap he had around Jack's mid with his back legs, Martial swung the left leg up and around Jack's head so that both were now on Jack's left side and trapping the captured limb between his back legs. Then with a burst of strength, Martial straightened himself and tried to force down his legs, to leave Jack on his back and side and throwing the trapped limb into a bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Fight!   Let's Fight! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Fight!
Page 1 of 1