OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ocean Above, Sky Below

Go down 
+2
Ician
The Notebook
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DJDemitri

DJDemitri

Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:01 pm

He let himself onto the deck. "You know what I do in the storage hold, we can't afford to let ponies take it. Speaking of which I came up here to ask to dig into the surplus of Nate root again, my project requires it and my stash and... other handouts... is gone." He again pushed his glasses into place on his face. Giving a momentary glance at the Crystal Viper. "Crystal Viper? What kind of name is that for an air ship? Speaking of Crystal, she is actually a little, how you say, under the weather? I fear she may be bedridden for a few weeks." He gave a little smile of self-satisfaction. "I require another 'assistant' from your crew while we are on the topic. Not right away of course but when this snake of the clouds is gone."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:09 am

"Only the surplus." Schwarm grunted. "We still need to make a profit. And I expect that you help in making that profit." He waved a hoof. "As for the assistant, go and ask for a volunteer from the crew. If any of them are willing to help you... well, have fun." He returned to staring at the Crystal Viper.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:50 am

The distant sound of a cannon being fired could be heard. In the direction of the sound, there was a small gray airship that didn't look like it had many weapons to protect itself. There was a dark brown dot that got closer to the airships and the sound of someone yelling could be heard as the seconds ticked by. The yelling didn't quite sound like someone was scared, but more or less sound like someone was happy, almost like a cheer.

As the dot flew closer, the ponies on the airships can properly make it out as a dark brown earth pony who didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. "Incoming!!" The pony yelled, a smile never leaving the pony's face. Just as he was about to crash into the Scaphism, a green magic aura wrapped around him and made him stop right where he was. The green magic then put the earth pony down on the deck of the airship. "That bloody changeling's gonna pay when I get back to the ship." The pony muttered with a bit of a British accent, sitting down and looking around the ship he landed on.

The pony was equipped with two rune guns that were holstered into two gun holstered, strapped to the pony's chest in an X fashion. One of the guns looked different from the other and had a pressure plate kind of trigger and a little gun bracing so it would be easier to be held in a hoof, while the other seemed to have more of a grip so it could be held in the mouth better. He had a dark green mane and light green eyes.

"Soo...Who here be the captain of this here fine aircraft?" The pony grinned at the ponies, his accent swapping out for more of a pirate accent. "And cue weapons being pointed at me." He was ready to move at the sound of a gun being fired of the wind slash of a blade coming down on him. He also moved his head so that he would be able to grab his gun that had the better mouth grip.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:07 am

"Yup." Schwarm muttered. "That's a threat, all right." He turned back and shouted, "Prepare shields! First five, execute procedure Thirty-Four!"

On cue, five unicorn crewponies emerged from below decks, horns aglow. Schwarm drew out his own sword. His steel eagle, still on the Crystal Viper, responded instantly, taking to the skies and swooping down onto its master's back, eyeing the newcomer balefully.

Schwarm stared at the pony. "I'm waiting. Go on, explain yourself."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:21 am

The pony sighed, standing up and stretching a bit. He said quiet for a few minutes before turning towards the pony who'd addressed him. "Ye'd think that after shooting one's self out of a cannon, ye'd be treated better." He muttered, letting out another sigh and brushing his dark green mane off to the side. "I be Captain Ocean Blade, captain of the Gentle Touch. Me crew and I believed that I'd be taking a peek at this here airship."

Without a seconds notice, he reached a hoof up to quickly grab the gun with the pressure plate trigger and moved his head to grab his other gun. He fired his two guns at two of the five unicorns. Two shots of pure magic shot out from the barrel of the rune guns, fling towards the unicorns. He quickly moving out of the way right after he pulled the triggers. "Yeh know ith be rude to point a shword at someone." He said, muffled by the gun in his mouth. His grin never left his face even
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:29 am

The two crewponies reacted in practised unison. Shields sprung up to absorb the rune blasts, but they were hasty and not sufficiently strong to block the attack. The remainder of the bolts hit the two ponies, making them fall to the floor, not quite dead but incapacitated. The other three lowered their horns and began to spray a gatling-esque rapid-fire series of bolts at Ocean Blade.

Schwarm observed the scene dispassionately. "Shields up. Next five, Thirty-four." He strode below decks. "If anypony needs me, don't call. I have my own job." He nodded to his eagle. It nodded back and flew off his back, into the sky, and performed an immediate dive-bombing action on the intruder.

From the highest mast of the ship, a grey beam of magic shot up into the sky, and a scant two metres later it stopped and began to form a large translucent grey shield around the ship, sealing itself shut at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:59 am

The pony quickly thought of what to do, pointing the rune gun in his hooves up wards and fired at the eagle flying down at him. The gun in his mouth fired at one of the three remaining unicorns that now were firing at him. His hooves moved quickly to get him out of the way of the shots, but some of them hit him and almost collapsed on the deck of the ship. He was nearly blasted in the face, letting go of his gun and ducking his head before it hit him in the face. Unfortunately, his gun was hit and went sailing over his head.

"Oh you bloody cheaters!" He yelled, suddenly getting tackled by an azure and chestnut blur. The blur stopped a few meters from where the earth pony once was, revealing a chestnut pegasus with an azure mane. He had a strange metal contraption on his right hoof and his left eyes pupil being grayed out a little, marking that he was blind there. The earth pony smiled at the pegasus. "Hookshot! How'd you make it onto the airship before it was closed off by the shield?" He asked, aiming the rune gun held in his hoof at one of the unicorns and firing.

"Captain! You idiot! Can you not shoot yourself out of a cannon next time?! Fang, Rocky and Gemini are waiting on the airship so make this quick! Also, I flew here quickly." The pegasus shouted, going a bit quiet at the end, as he moved quickly towards the three unicorns, a blade coming out from the contraption on his hoof to try and stab one of them.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:06 am

The eagle, acting on command and anticipation, swooped out of the way quickly and pulled out of the divebomb, and in fact disengaging completely from the attack and giving the intruders a moment of respite as it descended to the protected middle of the unicorn crewponies.

The bolts ceased immediately as all three crew members switched to defensive mode, throwing up shields to block any enemy offensive. The combined shield was soon reinforced by the next five unicorns who appeared at the top deck. Two of them stopped to carry their injured comrades off, while one other hurried off towards the Captain's cabin behind the shield and yanked a large hatch open on the wall, exposing a metal pipeline of some sort.

Strangely enough, the offensive ceased completely, with the unicorn crewponies doing nothing but maintaining their shields and staring at the intruders with impassive gazes.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:16 am

"Captain you really are a damn moron." Elsi yelled over the air as she released three shots from her scythe-rifle, all three aimed straight at the horns of the three unicorns. As they flew through the air they expanded and turned into magic cuffs made for unicorn horns passing by the barriers like they were made for, negating and canceling magic that had been cast and was to be cast.The tortoise shell griffon diving down as she shot two explosive rounds at the bird. Before diving down just above the outer shields. Circling the ship as her scythe rifle changed forms. One of the blades scraping hard against the outer shield, scraping but not breaking the shield.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:29 am

The pegasus slammed head first into one of the unicorn's shields, sliding down to the ground in pain. He stood up and shook himself off glaring at the unicorns. "Captain....We really need to get out of here. I don't have a good feeling about this." The blade from his contraption slid back in to the thing. He quickly flew back over to his captain who sat still with a grin still on his face. "HOW ARE YOU STILL GRINNING!!!" He knocked the earth pony on the head.

"Oh would ye shut up and get me rune gun? It's worth more then ye life." Ocean stood up and waved his hoof that had the gun held int it at Elsi. "Look who finally be showing up. Took ye long enough. Apparently launching me self out of a cannon wasn't a big enough clue for you to help me." He trotted over to the railing and looked over to just as the pegasus flew over it and dived down to grab it.

"Right then!" He started to laugh as her spun the gun held in his hooves, shots accidentally firing thanks to the pressure plate trigger. "Hmm....What be all these ponies waiting for...Out in the open, nearly shot in the face...Perfect situation to just finish a few pirates off...What be you planning...." He muttered starting to pace a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:41 am

The shield dimmed as it weakened, three of the casters disabled, but it still held strong, as did the outer shield of the ship. The eagle ducked the first explosive round quickly, but the second nabbed it on its wing. It collapsed onto the deck, wing trailing smoke.

Then suddenly, the outer shield flickered once, twice, then died out with a loud splutter. A hiss and a pop signalled the quieting of the engines. For a fleeting moment, the air was silent, the ship hanging dead in the air.

Then a loud rattling sound came from the pipeline near the Captain's cabin. With an unearthly screeching, the top deck burst out in calamitous racket. A veritable swarm of glistening steel hawks, glowing in the midday sun, streamed out from the hatch and descended onto the intruders, talons menacingly sharpened to a point.

At the same time, ten other crewponies emerged from the bottom deck, moving to assist their comrades while ducking and rolling madly in an attempt to avoid suffering the same fate. Shields went up, but no magic beams were fired.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:51 am

Sky noticed all this happening from far away. "This doesn't seem right.." She said as the metallic bird flew away... "...This doesn't seem good at all!" she added and rushed back to the bridge, slightly panicking. She brought out the binoculars and started observing the Scaphism and all that happened on it. "Damn pirates... and I hoped our journey would be nice and quiet..." she said and flicked a few switches, loading grapeshot shells in a few of the cannons. "I'm sorry, captain of the Scaphism... hopefully this will help." Sky said and waited until the right moment, it being when the shields go down.

"Aand.. " Her horn started glowing a bit, aiming the cannons at the intruders "..with smaller size comes greater accuracy.... " She aimed some more, making sure the grapeshots will hit the intruders. "...fire." She whispered to herself. At that moment, 11 cannons from Crystal Viper fired hundreds of grapeshot shells, making them fly directly at intruders. "..Sorry." She said to herself again, hoping her help will work before flicking another switch, bringing up the shields.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:56 am

Elsi, lass, fuck the hell yes with them damn birdies, they just be a a wee bit of metal, remember what to do to cut through metal!

Elsi snorted at Sweeps and her Captain as the Hawks flew out. Switching back to the rifle form Elsi reloaded three bullets, all she need was the three. Quickly pumping out all three the first bounced off of all of the. Leaving large black disks where they had hit, they second to morphed after they were shot and scattered into small and powerful magnets not just drawing the hawks together but also absorbing bulltes shot that way because of the dense was of the magnetism.

Then the black dots beeped once, "All around the nimbus cloud," they beeped twice, "the pirate chased the merchants," they beeped a third time," the merchant thought 'twas all in fun," They beeped for times, "POP! Went the Merchant."

And with that the black discs activated creating even more magnetism as it began to get attracted by the stronger force, the Crystal viper, and all it's flying bullets.

"Good thing I stole these from that bullet lab on Gun Gun Island." Elsi said as she flapped her wings furiously upwards.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:41 am

Ocean stared at the shield as it fell and stared at the cannon at the airship right next to them. "Cannons....It had to be bloody cannons...." He muttered with his British accent. He vaulted himself over the railing of the airship, falling down to the ground below them....He was lucky his pegasus crew member had been flying back up, so when Ocean landed on him, he grabbed his other gun in his mouth and smiled. "Thank ye, Hookshot. Now up!" He aimed his guns at the remaining crew members.

The chestnut pegasus who had been stuck with the job of getting his captain's rune gun, had managed to grab the gun. He used the contraption on his hoof to shoot a grappling hook back onto the deck on the airship to make him get up there faster. As he was pulled up at a fast pace, his captain jumped off and fell right at him. Lucky he was using the grappling hook instead of his wings or he would have been sent downwards. He flew up to the top of the other airship's shield and kicked the earth pony off his back, letting him sit there till the shields go down or something.

When the shields had fell, a changeling that had been laying on it started falling down to the deck below. The changeling had a red bandanna hat that had yellow polka dots on it, along with a red and white stripped shirt. He spread his wings a little to make it easier for him to maneuver in the air. He drew two swords in his green magic as he landed with a very soft thud, somehow behind everything that was happening. He smiled, twirling his swords in the air a little as he swung at the crew members from behind. He figured he could get to the captain while the others were distracting everything.

Last edited by Star Sentinel on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:05 am

Schwarm's eyes snapped open. "Damn it! Gin!" He shouted down from the middle deck. "Take the rest of the steel hawk fleet and try to put it together with the chromium and nickel stores in the main hold! See if we can't stave the magnetism off."

He looked around. The deck was lined with his remaining crew, waiting for his orders.

"These pirates are a lot tougher than we bargained for." He decided. "But we're not going to bend over and let them walk over us. Pirates like these are why merchants have to tread carefully, why the lives of so many innocents looking only to trade are ruined." He eyed the crew. "I don't know about you, but I don't intend to be one of those innocents."

This slowly garnered a series of nods.

"Send the emergency flare." Schwarm ordered one of them. "Alert any military ships in the area to pirate presence. In the meantime..." He gazed out one of the firing ports. "It seems the Viper has proven itself to be an ally. Disengage from Twenty-two and execute full Thirty-four. Use non-magic, non-magnetic shields. You can take any barrels or planks lying around for usage. Reinforcements will be right behind you."

"Yes, Captain!" The crew left the firing ports, pulling together nearby barrels and similar implements to form all-around capsules, externally reinforced by magic shields. In groups of three, they charged out onto the main deck.

"Come on, Talon," Schwarm muttered, "give me sight." His irises faded away slowly. "I see." He blinked, and they had returned. "Hm. Interesting."

He began disassembling the remaining barrels around him, rearranging them into better structures. "Skill only goes so far... scum."

Meanwhile, on the bridge, the remaining unicorns began to fire at the intruders. Two were felled by the changeling, but the others soon wizened up to the trick, alternating between surround shielding with a radius longer than that of the enemy swords and firing magic lasers as they attacked the pirates.

From the top mast, a flare was sent up into the sky. It exploded in a very distinct and noticeable pattern, sending out a distress signal to any and all ships in the area.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:15 am

Sky continued firing her non-magnetic grapeshots at the intruders on the Scaphism, hoping to hit anything and to save whatever possible of Schwarm's ship. "Friggin pirates, why don't you get a job..." She mumbled to herself as the cannons continued firing. The cannons that had normal shells in them, however, stayed silent.

She looked up in the sky and noticed the earth pony sitting on top of her shields. "HEY, GET OFF YOU PIECE OF SCUM!" she yelled at him and pointed her pistol at him, firing a shot to his belly. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST SIMPLY PLUNDER ME, HUH?!"

Sky pulled out a flare gun and also shot a flare in to the sky, indicating for help.
Back to top Go down
DJDemitri

DJDemitri

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Gin ran to his quarters. "Please oh please, this is not the time for you too not work." He pulled bags and such off of his bed and ransacked his room. "Where are you my lovely... Aha!" It was as he thought. Still crudely wrapped up was some fire horn, magic dust, and rephium root. A little bit of magic and the paper smoothed out and crimped at the top. Some wax applied and a match was grabbed before he wondered back on deck. "Capitain! Where is your bird?!"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:55 am

Schwarm looked at Gin, from his place on the middle deck where the latter had just arrived. "If you mean Talon, he's out of this fight. I'll fix him up after this. The rest of the steel hawk fleet which I asked you to modify is in there." He pointed at the corridor leading to the secondary hold. "I need to get rid of their magnetism. These pirates have got such fancy weapons I'm beginning to suspect that they're privately funded by some megacorporation to terrorise air lanes."

His horn sparked brightly, putting the last plank of wood in place. On cue, five lumbering wood golems stormed out onto the main deck, immediately setting about dispersing the attackers and trying to smash them with their large limbs.

In the meantime, on the main deck, large numbers of groups of three unicorns, hidden behind wooden capsules that surrounded them fully and with a magic shield around the capsules, began using planks and other assorted non-magnetic improvised weapons to attack the pirates.

Schwarm took a brief look up on the top deck. "It should be enough." He muttered. "All the pirates' weaponry would have been attracted by the magnetic field too... but just in case, I'll keep close to the armoury." With that, he hurried down the hall, snatching up more barrels on the way with his telekinesis. "Might even have to pull a Fifty-three..."
Back to top Go down
DJDemitri

DJDemitri

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:46 pm

He shook his head. Thinking about the best move to make. Should he just go prepare against the magnets or get his creation on the enemy ship. Then it hit him, they would figure it out too quickly, he had to drive them away from this ship... He yelled at the top of his lungs at their attackers " you shall not get our cargo! By any means!" He lit his homage bomb on the deck and watched the fuse burn. Before an explosion of pure fire emerged from such a tiny explosion engulfing what seemed to be a good portion of the deck. It was hot and gave quite a show. He whispered "Please don't have overdid the recipe..."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:00 am

"Oh You wanted to get rid of the magnetism?" Elsi said as she landed dived and landed on the deck, the flock slamming against the Crystal Viper. Elsi laughed as she looked over at Gin and disappeared out of visability, only for a moment appearing by his ear, "Boom." With that the flock set of and exploded, shrapnel being made out of the shards of metal coming from the constructs, Elsi again disappearing and reappearing, "Oh and to clear any thoughts from your head to strike rumors, I stole these bullets of mine from a experimental bullet production lab. If you want some I give you one of them, even the address of the building on Gun Gun Island. I only have one thing to ask, let the captain play his little game a little longer, he won't stop until he gets something so I'll exchange it with you for something of at least a little value."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:13 am

Ocean looked down at the pony, jumping out of his sitting position and moving back just as the shot grazed his coat. "Blimey! The bloody wanker almost shot me!" He got to his hooves and glanced over at the other airship. His eyes almost widened in surprise seeing the wooden golems. He put the gun he held in his mouth back into it's proper slot in the holster, raising the other gun in the air and firing. The explosion exploded in the air as Ocean put his last gun away and ran on the shield, jumping off the shield.

The changeling move fast on his hooves so that he wouldn't get hit, but when he saw the little explosion in the air he jumped overboard just as the deck exploded from fire. "What the buck?! CAPTAIN!!!" The changeling yelled in a low voice. He swooped around the airship just as his earth pony captain jumped off. He flapped his wings quickly so he would catch the crazy earth pony. "You better have given me a reason why you told us to fall back. Because you know I barely talk." He said with a very low growl.

The pegasus landed on the deck on the airship just as the explosion happened in the air behind him. He turned and saw his captain jumping off of the shield only to be caught by the changeling. He unfurled his wings and was about to take off when he was smashed in the side by one of the golems. He landed a few meters from where he was originally and slowly got up. Then an explosion from behind him and now his tail was set on fire. He screamed and jumped off of the airship.

"Don't ye worry. I've got me a plan. It be a crazy plan but I need ye to fly me back to the Gentle Touch." Ocean said to his second in command changeling. He had a grin on his face. "I'd be liking to play a little game with that damn unicorn." He laughed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:40 am

"Damnit, Gin, you idiot!" Schwarm snarled as the explosion rocked his ship. "Okay, forget it. This has gone on for long enough."

He straightened out his posture and strode onto the top deck, amidst a smattering of flames. If this wood had been dryer than it was after flying through layers of clouds...

He looked around. His crew were still there, trying to whack people with planks. It was almost hilariously ineffective, if only he hadn't known that they were essentially fighting to the death. It was pathetic. It was sad. It had to stop.

So he ordered it. "All crew, lay down your arms!" Or at least what amounts to it. He turned to Elsi, whom he noticed was beside Gin. "You win, fair in square. You can have your loot. Just get off my ship and stop hurting my men." He looked at one of the bulky wood capsules that three of his crew were hiding behind. "We're done here. Execute procedure Fifty-three."

One of the crewponies peeked out from under the capsule, mouth agape. "Captain, you can't mean-"

"Yes, I do." Schwarm cut him off. He turned back to Elsi. "If you want the cargo, you can have it."

The crewpony hurried off to the captain's cabin and shut the door.

"And you all can, too!" He shouted to Ocean and the changeling. "You can have the accursed cargo! I just want to get back to port."

A loud, screeching sound of hinges unused for years filled the air, and just like that dozens of wood crates begin to drop through the air and fall towards the water.

"So here's the deal." Schwarm continued. "You all get off my ship and leave, and you can go and grab the cargo. I'd hurry if I were you, though, because it wouldn't float for long. On the other hoof, you can stay here and fight for a prize that we've emptied into the ocean." He shrugged. "I'll leave the choice to you."
Back to top Go down
DJDemitri

DJDemitri

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Gin pushed through a crowd of crew ponies to get to Schwarm. "You fool! Do you ever listen to me just once? Do you even remember me chatting your ear off about my bomb? What about my experiments? They're all in their hands or at the bottom of the ocean now thanks to you! All my lab equipment all my potions of good health and vigor are gone, everything! We have to start over now because you don't ever listen to me!" He huffed and puffed and went on for another good two minutes. He was outraged and offended that the captain never took time to listen to what he had or who he hurt. It was always do something or just take one. His findings in potion crafting fell on dead ears however.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Sky pouted as she barely missed the pony sitting on top of her shields and glanced at the other airship, catching the moment when the crates were being dropped into the blue depths below. "Is he god damn crazy?! Giving up his cargo just like that.." she said to herself and continued watching while keeping the pirate airship in her sight. "Ooh.. I'd be so happy to sink that friggin' airship of theirs and their hopes and dreams along with it. Let them meet the true power of engineering.." She said and grinned, opening the port holes to the rest of 33 cannons on one of the ship's sides, preparing them. Her horn glowed as the magazines of the cannons changed, each magazine carrying half of normal penetration shells and the other half of high-explosive in a way, that first penetration shot would be fired, then high-explosive, penetration, high-explosive again.. this always worked against other airships. She hoped the help would arrive soon, though. These pirates seemed more advanced that the rest she ever met, and Sky thought their ship would be more advanced as well.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:11 am

Lightning groaned as he heard and watched the cargo fall. His hoof met his face and started to rub it, having the feeling the Captain might get shot because of that action. He looked over at the stallion to his right and nodded. "Just make sure that the wind doesnt effect the other ships." Lightning said.

The black coated stallion nodded as he flew away from his Captain and went to fly within the cover of the clouds until he was above the pirate ship. A few other pegasi met up with the black stallion as they prepared themselves to carry out their order. The cannons started to fire upon the pirate ship by this time, but in case the ship stayed airborn the ship would meet a giant gale of wind to cause it start tip forward and push it downward. Which would hopefully get them into cannon range.

The numerous number of clouds provide perfect cover especially when they could be moved around easily. "Alright sis let's give them a distraction." He muttered to himself as his sister took a deep breath and blew out a cloud that must have been triple her size towards the ships. She kept doing this a few times until she was sure the giant cloud was big enough to cover all the ships.

The clouds were white and puffy like the other clouds, but the speed they came onto the deck was unnatural. It was like a fan had been pushing them towards the ships. But, unlike the way it came the clouds simply stuck onto the ship. "Alright, wish me luck."

"Wow Lightning, I didnt think you wanted bad luck." The mare chuckled to herself at the stallion hovered over the cover off the clouds that started to darken. Lightning flew under the ships and would be the only one to tell who from who because of his magic, but most would have a hard time seeing anything outside of their own hooves.

He could only pray the fog would help instead of hinder his efforts and that Blade would have their ship take the cargo before it sunk towards the ocean floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Above, Sky Below   Ocean Above, Sky Below - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ocean Above, Sky Below
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next