OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Shadow of the Night

Go down 
+3
ObsidianPony
Zen
Darkmare
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkmare

The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:55 pm

ObsidianPony wrote:
Darkmare wrote:
ObsidianPony wrote:
Razor grunted as the crowd made contact but before she was flung she swung her wings out, trying to catch him with the sharpened spines and slice him. Her armor absorbed a lot of the impact from the hard ground but that didn't mean it didn't hurt her.

"Heh, you act like all Night Guards are trained by Luna personally. You're either delusional or just plain idiotic if you believe it." Razor remarked as she darted to the other side, keeping herself between Night and the door at all times.

((Also, watch the auto-hitting))

Night smirked as he started going really fast around the area and around Razor making her extremely dizzy and then laying a sharp buck to her face sending her to the wall and a dark layer going over her preventing her from chasing him and he quickly ran out the door and up one of the covers and escaping.

((ObsidianPony here officially giving you a strike for blatant auto-hitting/winning))

((Since when is it against the rules to auto-hit and win? That's how a roleplay goes with me and heroes. They can't afford to lose))
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:56 pm

((It's in our rules. And no, that is not how an RP goes because it's not your characters on both sides. I'd be happy for Razor to lose but the other person does not dictate the how, when and why she loses))
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Darkmare

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:00 pm

ObsidianPony wrote:
((It's in our rules. And no, that is not how an RP goes because it's not your characters on both sides. I'd be happy for Razor to lose but the other person does not dictate the how, when and why she loses))

((Fine.. Whatever))

Night smirked and panted as he eyed his opponent.
"Your impressive. Your fighting style is very smooth and fluid. But then again I expect no less from Luna's own guard."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:03 pm

"You can stop calling me that and get your facts straight." Razor snarled as she sent a flying kick aimed right at his head. "I am NOT a Luna Guard, I'm a Night Guard like my dad and my grandmother before me." She seemed angry at the mention of Luna, though her focus was firm, never wavering from the fight at hand.
Back to top Go down
Darkmare

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:04 pm

ObsidianPony wrote:
"You can stop calling me that and get your facts straight." Razor snarled as she sent a flying kick aimed right at his head. "I am NOT a Luna Guard, I'm a Night Guard like my dad and my grandmother before me." She seemed angry at the mention of Luna, though her focus was firm, never wavering from the fight at hand.

Night blocked the kick and countered with his own kick,
"You seem to have a tense reaction towards your own fair princess of the night. Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Razor grunted as the counter kick caught her and shoved him away, rubbing her ribs where it connected but pleased that with how he hit at least he just kicked solid steel and would be hurting.

"This always how you ask a mare her life story? Make her job harder than usual then try to beat her up?" She snapped. "You could make this a lot easier on yourself by just turning yourself in and saving saying you were beaten up by a teenager."
Back to top Go down
Darkmare

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:09 pm

ObsidianPony wrote:
Razor grunted as the counter kick caught her and shoved him away, rubbing her ribs where it connected but pleased that with how he hit at least he just kicked solid steel and would be hurting.

"This always how you ask a mare her life story? Make her job harder than usual then try to beat her up?" She snapped. "You could make this a lot easier on yourself by just turning yourself in and saving saying you were beaten up by a teenager."

"But if I were in prison there would be nopony to protect the citizens of Ponyville from the criminal scumbags that walk these paths." Night exclaimed,
"And I don't mean to be rude.... But I don't trust the legal system. The police, the royal guard, their system is corrupt. These 'protecters' are willing to turn a blind eye just for some extra bits. Everypony has a dark side and everypony has something to hide. Everypony is crooked in one way or another."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:12 pm

"I've got news for you mate; tonight you beat up a bunch of ponies without them provoking you, have now resisted arrest and assaulted a member of the guard and now you're openly admitting to vigilantism. You're facing a lot of time inside unless you give yourself up now." Razor threatened him as she unfurled her wings, letting the sharpened spines glimmer.

"And yeah everypony has a dark side. Yours is showing right now; you hold yourself in such a high position in your own mind that you're willing to endanger pony lives by taking the law into your own hands." She reminded him, pacing back and forth. "I might be a violent and bitter punk but I can operate as a protector, a guardian and a carer... that is something I earned through hard work to get into the guard."

She stopped and looked him right in the eyes. "You're a punk going around punching ponies because you think you're better than everyone else. Frankly you'd make an excellent thug for the nearest crime boss." Razor snarled.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Lightning flew into the room, still being hidden from sight because of his suit. He knew this pony was someone with some spcial abilites and was cofident in them. Lightning had a feeling of overconfidence from the unicorn while the night guard seemed to have her buttons pushed by the stallion. He stayed above both ponies and readied himself to strike.

He sighed as the viligante tried to justify his actions. Lightning threw a knife at the pony's back, left hoof to slow down his attack and even keep him from running. He hoped that the pony would be distracted by the night guard to actually dodge.
Back to top Go down
Darkmare

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:14 pm

ObsidianPony wrote:
"I've got news for you mate; tonight you beat up a bunch of ponies without them provoking you, have now resisted arrest and assaulted a member of the guard and now you're openly admitting to vigilantism. You're facing a lot of time inside unless you give yourself up now." Razor threatened him as she unfurled her wings, letting the sharpened spines glimmer.

"And yeah everypony has a dark side. Yours is showing right now; you hold yourself in such a high position in your own mind that you're willing to endanger pony lives by taking the law into your own hands." She reminded him, pacing back and forth. "I might be a violent and bitter punk but I can operate as a protector, a guardian and a carer... that is something I earned through hard work to get into the guard."

She stopped and looked him right in the eyes. "You're a punk going around punching ponies because you think you're better than everyone else. Frankly you'd make an excellent thug for the nearest crime boss." Razor snarled.

Night sneered a cold look,
"If you saw what I went through in my life, witnessed what I saw, you'd understand why I do what I do."

Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:17 pm

"I don't care mate; I've had to be hounded by prejudice for things that happened a millenium ago and had nothing to do with me. I haven't started beating up ponies just because it's fun." Razor snarled at him. "You wanna know what you are? One word; pathetic. And trust me, it takes one to know one."

Razor didn't waste any more time, stepping forward with cuffs. "If you're so "pure" you'll have nothing to worry about coming in for questioning."
Back to top Go down
Darkmare

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:18 pm

ObsidianPony wrote:
"I don't care mate; I've had to be hounded by prejudice for things that happened a millenium ago and had nothing to do with me. I haven't started beating up ponies just because it's fun." Razor snarled at him. "You wanna know what you are? One word; pathetic. And trust me, it takes one to know one."

Razor didn't waste any more time, stepping forward with cuffs. "If you're so "pure" you'll have nothing to worry about coming in for questioning."

Night simply stood there as Razor approached and just when the moment was right he quickly ran behind her and cuffed her to a pipe,
"Sorry love, but I have innocent ponies to protect."

He then teleported out of there.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:19 pm

((Am I seriously going to have to strike you AGAIN?!))
Back to top Go down
Darkmare

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:21 pm

ObsidianPony wrote:
((Am I seriously going to have to strike you AGAIN?!))
((Oh excuuuuuuuuse me Princess but do you seriously expect my character to just get arrested just like that? There are other users characters after my character you know.))
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:22 pm

((No you don't have to get arrested there but you also can't just decide you can beat my OC and ignore the other one in the room, who just THREW A KNIFE AT YOU. What you're doing is blatant godmodding, you might not have noticed but there's more players than just you here and trying to roleplay, which is hard to do when you just decide what they can and can't do.))
Back to top Go down
Darkmare

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:24 pm

ObsidianPony wrote:
((No you don't have to get arrested there but you also can't just decide you can beat my OC and ignore the other one in the room, who just THREW A KNIFE AT YOU. What you're doing is blatant godmodding, you might not have noticed but there's more players than just you here and trying to roleplay, which is hard to do when you just decide what they can and can't do.))

((Well on Fimfiction that's not how Roleplay works. In a FAIR roleplay a user would try to block and or accept getting attacked but your 'rule' is preventing any of that from happening.))
Back to top Go down
Darkmare

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Lightning Shield wrote:
Lightning flew into the room, still being hidden from sight because of his suit. He knew this pony was someone with some spcial abilites and was cofident in them. Lightning had a feeling of overconfidence from the unicorn while the night guard seemed to have her buttons pushed by the stallion. He stayed above both ponies and readied himself to strike.

He sighed as the viligante tried to justify his actions. Lightning threw a knife at the pony's back, left hoof to slow down his attack and even keep him from running. He hoped that the pony would be distracted by the night guard to actually dodge.

Night noticed a knife flung at him and then flipped upwards hitting the knife and sending it flying back up to where it came from.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:25 pm

((Dark, it's just a matter of saying what you intend to do without saying it automatically happened. Like changing the post so that instead of saying he cuffed her, he tried to cuff her, and teleporting out regardless of whether it worked or not. Kicking the knife back though, but leaving whether it hit or not up to the other player is actually a good example of this.))

Last edited by Zen on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkmare

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Zen wrote:
((Dark, it's just a matter of saying what you intend to do without saying it automatically happened. Like changing the post so that instead of saying he cuffed her, he tried to cuff her, and teleporting out regardless of whether it worked or not.))

((Well that kind of rule is ridiculous and unfair.))
Back to top Go down
Darkmare

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Zen wrote:
((Dark, it's just a matter of saying what you intend to do without saying it automatically happened. Like changing the post so that instead of saying he cuffed her, he tried to cuff her, and teleporting out regardless of whether it worked or not.))

((Well that kind of rule is ridiculous and unfair.))
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:32 pm

((How's it unfair when all the rest of us are also bound by this same rule? We make our attacks, but whether or not they his is up to the other player to decide, hopefully fairly based on the experience and ability of their character))
Back to top Go down
Darkmare

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Zen wrote:
((How's it unfair when all the rest of us are also bound by this same rule? We make our attacks, but whether or not they his is up to the other player to decide, hopefully fairly based on the experience and ability of their character))

((..... That wasn't how it worked on Fimfiction.))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:36 pm

((My oh my... This is getting out of hand. First off, Darkmare, the rules are fine as they are. Nothing ridiculous about intentions taking time to happen. The only thing that is or isn't unfair is what the characters themselves are dealing with. You can't just suddenly decide your OC is superior to others in a fight, it needs to show. Performing actions that surpass that of the other players is what will make that happen. Yes, cooperation is key to making it happen, and yes, it might take a while, but it would have been done fairly by that point. Also, I know it's your thread, but we too also came from a FiMfiction RP group... and we had our rules to go by since then. Wherever it was you were before, doesn't apply here unless it complies with the rules, which you'll find, aren't as restrictive as you might think if you let us talk you through them more thoroughly. Please consider this as an offer in case you'd like to get used to how we do things at a more leisurely pace.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow of the Night   The Shadow of the Night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadow of the Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2