OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:37 am

"Nice place." Neon commented after waiting long enough to let Moon go inside first. "And my brother's name is Highlight Ignite, he's pretty nice but also kinda annoying, but that could be me. And he is me with an orange color scheme, highlighter orange eyes, mane, tail, but light grey fur." She said absently as she looked around before smiling to Moon.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Moony smiled and laid her bags on the ground. "Well thanks. And like I said, all the different types of guards look different, guards of the same species all look the same to me. I think its just my disorder. Either that or I never met your brother." She said. She walked over to her closet and opened it up. Inside were half a dozen or so identical maid uniforms. Moony took one out and began to put it on. When she was done, she turned to Neon. "And this is how I look in uniform. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:41 pm

Neon had nodded and began to say something, but then her jaw dropped and she stared at Moon. When she was able to think coherently, her mouth still had to work in a sentence. "Gods…You…You look amazing! Very pretty." She smiled and blushed hard. She shifted a bit, looking around, but her eyes continued to dart to her, still staring.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:28 am

Moony blushed and scuffled a hoof on the floor. "Oh, you're just saying that... This is the standard uniform for palace maids. I'm sure you'd say that about any of us." She said modestly. She passively checked herself in the mirror though, to try and see what Neon liked about her appearance.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:57 am

Neon shook her head and moved over. "No no no, watch." She pointed out the cap, the frills on her shoulders, then explained. "Both add a cute and adorable factor, but coupling it with you, it becomes quite pretty." She then smiled and pointed out the skirt. "That right there will make any stallion wonder what's underneath." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:54 am

Moon smiled, still blushing. She wagged her tail a bit. "Well, thanks for the compliments... I like my uniform. It helps me keep a closer bond to reality for some reason. One time my uniform was in the wash, I thought something called the FBI were after me. Now that I think about it, it sounds totally made up. But that's a problem with me. I can't tell reality from fantasy sometimes." She said. "Though, I'm glad you think I look pretty in my uniform."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:18 am

Neon waved off her thanks. "No need to thank me for truth. And that does sound a bit made up, but I will try to help you whenever I am around, 'kay?" She smiled warmly and gave her a playful nudge before grinning. "Think one might fit me?" She asks jokingly, indicating the other maid uniforms. "Kidding, I don't wanna wear one, you look cute enough to prevent me wanting to ruin it."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:31 am

Moon giggled and nudged back. "Well I think you'd look good in one, but I won't force you. Though I do have a question." She did a rather suggestive looking post, her flanks up almost directly in Neon's face, though her intentions were innocent, so this was on accident. "Ponies say I have nice flanks. What do you think?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:42 am

Neon blushed heavily, staring blalantly. "U-uhh…" Her instincts told her to lean closer, which she did, but then her conscience made her pul her head away, but not after getting a sniff of that glorious flank. "Yes! V-very nice!" She kept staring, part of her wanting to touch it, the other part trying to prevent her from drooling. Her face showed her interest and arousal.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:28 am

Moon giggled at her stuttering reaction. "You seem almost attracted to my flank. Is it that good?" She set her flank down away from Neon and caught sight of her face. "Heh. Sorry about that. Its okay to be open and honest with me. You won't hurt my feelings." She smiled warmly at Neon, then looked back at the mirror. "I guess I do have some attractive qualities..."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:40 am

"Honest…" She trailed off for a moment, and began thinking of her opinion of Moon's flank. "Well, if you want full honesty, I would have to say your flank is quite glorious." She said in a jokingly formal tone, then smiled. "But please don't shove it in my face unless you want my face…ya know…there. But that does not mean I did not enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:53 am

Moon blushed and looked ready to burst out laughing, but stopped herself. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. But I'm glad you think I have a nice flank, I guess. I never really thought about what others think of my looks. I've always been more concerned of my mind. I've never had anyone really care for my other than Luna or my sis, so I just focused on my job. But then Luna goes and says I need to make friends, and soon I run into you." She said. She smiled and gave Neon a friendly hug. "Thank you for being my first real friend."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Neon smiled as well, then hugged back. "I hope you do not mind a few stares, maybe a few peeks." She grins and playful booped Moongleam. She seemed to have shaken off the suggestive and erotic ideas of hers quite quickly. "And it is an honor to be your first friend." She winked and playfully, and gently, noogied Moon.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Moon smiled brightly and blushed as she was noogied. She straightened her cap and playfully booped Neon. "I like you. You're fun." She giggled and gave her flanks a bump. "That's fun to do. Anyway, I got lots of time. Anything you wanna do?" She asked. "I'm pretty much open to anything."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Neon smiled. "I do not have any ideas beside some naughty things you forced into my head by shoving your rump in my face." She grinned, then leaned closer to Moon. She hesitated, then kissed Moon on the nose, pulling away and blushing heavily. She fidgeted a bit, but was smiling warmly at Moongleam, though she looked nervous.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Moon blushed heavily and smiled warmly at Neon. "No need to be nervous. You can share anything with me." She said calmly. She looked at herself in the mirror again. She had the dress and the cap on, but something was missing. "Oh, almost forgot." She went to her dresser and pulled out a set of stockings to go with her uniform. She put them on quickly and smiled at her reflection in the mirror. "I also have shoes too but I don't need them. Silly me, forgetting this. Must be because it's not my shift."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:02 am

Neon smiled and set her shield next to the foot of the bed, then looked to Moon. "Well, first thing I need to say is that I want to do this." She leaned closer and kisses Moon on the lips, then pulled her into a hug., holding it very lightly, expecting Moon to pull away, ready to pull away as well. She had hopes Moon would be okay with it, and would not get angry.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:30 am

Moon blushed heavily and let out a small squeak as she was kissed. She didn't know what to do in this situation, so she didn't let go or pull back. She hugged Neon back comfortingly. "This is nice." She said. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:41 am

Neon slowly kissed Moon again, her tongue asking for entry as Neon's hooves held her close, one trailing down to where her cutiemark was and rubbing it sensually. "Now I try to make you feel good~" She whispers, slowly magicking off her outfit, revealing her toned, lithe, muscular body, and her firm rump, the green fireball that adorned it matching her mane. She went back to the kiss, then pulled back a bit. "Do you have any toys?"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 am

Moon felt a tingling, pleasurable sensation coming from her flank. It wasn't unknown to her, and she let out a soft moan in response. Almost instinctually, her eyes wandered towards Neon's body before snapping back to her face with a blush. "I-I do feel pretty good now... And I got a few things from Celestia during the last heat season... Well, a lot of things... They're under the bed." She said.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Neon smiled. "Well, I would hope you feel good." She said, fully getting over her nervousness as she gently slid her hooves along Moon's body, caressing and playfully groping the mare. "Celestia gave you some toys~? I have heard such things about her toys being quite fun~" Neon smiled and kissed Moon on the cheek before slowly moving to the bed, pulling Moon along gently, and the unicorn looked under the bed.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:01 pm

Moon let out a small noise of pleasure as Neon groped her, and giggled as she was dragged to the bed with her. "They're right here." She pulled out a large box and opened it. Inside were plenty of bondage accessories, such as straps, cuffs, a blindfold, gags, rope, collars with leashes, a wing binder for pegasi, a magic inhibitor for unicorns, a riding crop, a saddle, a bridle, tape. There were also vibrators of all kinds, for several parts of the body, as well as a few vibrating dildos. There was also a full latex bodysuit with the only openings being the passage to the nethers and her eyes and muzzle. "Its her method of paying me for every session we go through during the heat season. Kinda worries me sometimes, but I can't help myself during that time." She said.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:43 pm

Neon sat there, eyes wide. "Damn…that is a lot of toys." She idly looked through most of it, pulling out the wing binder, two vibrators, and one vibrating dildo. She then sat those on the bed. She gently nudged Moon to get her onto the bed, then grabbed some straps and rope. "I have an idea what I should do first." She grins then kisses Moon, lightly beginning to tie her forehooves together, snug and comfortable but still tight. She then straps the vibrators to the base of each of her wings, but pauses before moving to check if she was wet enough for the dildo.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:14 am

Moon looked on nervously as Neon led her onto the bed. The bed was comfortable as always. "Yea... Celestia wanted to make sure I was well equipped if I ever got... needy." She blushed as she said that. She put up no resistance to what Neon did, only looking down at her now snugly tied forehooves, finding herself unable to move them apart. The feeling was kinda exciting, and she rather enjoyed it. However, she was definitely not wet enough for the dildo.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:33 am

Neon smiled and turned on the vibrators attached to Moon's wings. "Well, I hope you enjoy what I am doing~" She sultrily whispered into the pegasus's ear after moving over. She turned up the settings on the vibrators, not low, but not that high just yet. She then grabbed a ring gag and slowly put it on Moon, and then grabbed a regular dildo and slipped it in through the hole, but only a few inches, to give the maid something to do as Neon went to her flank and rubbed near Moon's marehood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)   A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bright Fire Under the Shining Moon (Private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next