OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Empty
PostSubject: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:41 pm

Being a Pegasus was always easier, at least in Rain's opinion. Flying back to Ponyville to spend his well earned bits, he had made a small fortune from the last job, a merchant simply needed a good talking down to about selling his produce on the right side of the street, or else there was going to be a brawl of merchants selling cabbages, this would have been amusing to watch, but however he was getting paid to make it not happen. His satchels had quite a bit in them, as well as still having a decent amount back in the bank. He took about half for a vacation.

Landing in Ponyville he looked around, not much to see today, he went quickly to go check in a room at the local inn.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:01 pm

A dark grey unicorn mare stood nearby, chatting easily with the receptionist. She had bright green eyes that looked at everything with the intensity of a superfocused flame. Her mane and tail were a bright, neon green, and styled like flames. The mare wore an outfit of green and a darker green, with a few other colors, but it seemed to be combination armor and clothing, tight-fitting but not restricting movement, padded in some places. She had a shield strapped to her back, it similar to a kite, but curved more, and with a few designs. "Well, Feather, glad to see you are doing well." She smiled, voice soft and gentle, but very audible, as if she wanted to be heard.

The other mare waved it off. "Neon, please just know I am glad you took that job for my dad." She notices the stallion who just entered. "Oh, why hello there, lookin' for a room?" She smiled.

Neon looked to him as well, but stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:13 pm

He nodded taking a more serious tone, "Aye, I'd like a quiet room. I'll pay top price. I'd like it for a week." His Trottinghamaccent was peculiar, as opposed to being a bit higher pitched, it seemed to be mixed with a much deeper tone, rough and slightly scratchy, but soft enough to calm those who listened to it. He waited patiently for her to take the money and give him the keys. He started walking away before almost running into Neon, "Whoa! Sorry didn't see y--" he paused, staring at her eyes, his own blue sparkling eyes stared hard at hers, "Pretty eyes." He excused himself with a small blush of embarrassment for causing a scene as he headed towards his room.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:25 pm

"…"

"I think someone likes you~" The receptionist teased.

Whack! "Shaddap, Feather, You know I a-"

"Looking for a nice stallion with a big-"

Whack!

"I was gonna say heart!" The receptionist backed away, avoiding another slap aside the back of her head. She was giggling loudly.

Neon, full name Neon Fire, just glared at her. "We both know you were not gonna say heart." She sighs. "Are my eyes really pretty?" She asked meekly.

Feather nodded. "Gorgeous."

Neon smiled, but blushed softly as she stared after the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Opening his rather clean room he sighed happily walking in, tossing his satchel on the bed, making the coins jangle,mac using his smile to widen, "What to do today... Hmmm...." His blob of water jumped out of the flask rolling towards a map, he raised an eyebrow, "Something to say Flask?" He water simply blurbles as it enveloped the map to which he facehooves, "It's for reading not eating."

A couple bubbles popped from the blob of crystal clear water as it unfolded the map inside of itself, "I don't even want to know how you did that..."

All the water then flowed to one spot on the small vacation map of Ponyville, "A carnival eh? Sounds like fun, sure that's what we should do?" It bubbled returning to regular size as it rolled around rapidly, making different shapes and sizes.

"Ok! Calm down, take a deep breath and-- NO WAIT DON'T!" The water "breathed" in expanding until it was taking up the whole room, however nothing was wet, for among the many enchantments on the water, not making things wet was one of them. He flailed around as the water let the breath out returning to its regular size, "Some times I despise you." He grumbled as it happily flowed back into the flask strapped to his side, he took of his leather chest piece, as well as the single leather shoulder pad, he however kept his flask and crystal dagger, sighing and mumbling to himself as he stored most of the bits under the bed, he then took a decent amount and put it in the now empty satchel.

"Yea... We can manage a week." With that he began walking back out being sure to lock the door as he did.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Neon sat there for a moment before smiling. "The carnival begins soon…"

"And?"

"I could 'bump' into him, or actually meet him beforehand, and he might take me…"

"A stallion always looks at more than the eyes, like, for example, a nice, firm ru-"

WHACK! "Shut up!" Neon was blushing furiously, and glaring at the mare, who simply grinned.

"Still true." She rubs her cheek, and backs away more. "And you particularly have a nice one~" She teases, poking that bear hard.

"…" Neon bit her lip and sighs, grumbling. "One to Te-"

"Nine, personally, possibly eight."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:30 pm

He again walked past Neon and Feather, he gave a respectful nod to both of the pretty mares, "C'mon Flask, say hi." The water flowed onto his back resting between his fit shoulders, it gave a wave of its chubby little arm. Rain chuckled, "I'll be back later I suppose. Carnival and all." With the receptionist notified he was off, walking through town seemed a bit crowded. So he slowly grinned, the water took it as a sign and retreated to the Flask as he jumped into the sky, flapping his wings to get the height. He landed on a cloud smiling as he saw the carnival off on the side of town, "Seems like it's twice the size it was last time... Or am I just a bigger stallion now..." He frowned remembering his younger years as he glided towards the carnival tons of tangy smells filled his nose, elephant ears, corn dogs, popcorn. He smiled and landed at the gate, getting some bits ready to pay entry.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Neon looks to Feather. She tosses the mare her shield and pulls her spear out of her storage spell. "Hold on to these and…" She pauses to quickly strip off her padded gear. She hands it to Feather. "This as well, I'm going hunting." She smiles and trots off. Her green fireball cutiemark was showing now. She looked at herself as she head to the carnival. She seemed satisfied at her appearance, then smiled and greated some ponies as she expertly weaved through the crowd. "Hmm…" She looked around and saw the stallion in the air, she changed course slightly to intercept his path.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:46 am

Paying the bits was simple enough, the smiling ticket's pony gave him a little necklace to prove he did indeed pay, and almost charged Flask as a "pet" he laughed whole heartedly at that shaking his head as he trotted by, scanning around he frowned, "All this, but what first?" He asked aloud as he slowly looked back to the blob, continuing his scanning of all the festivities. He was already getting a headache, "Fun... But a bit too much..." He sways slightly before catching a bench with a hoof, and taking a few deep breaths, he slowly sits down on it trying to focus on only the calming rhythm of his own heart. As he breaths in and out the water becomes calmer and calmer, from frantic and bubbly to motionless and serene.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:34 am

Non had gotten in easily enough, always keeping bits on hoof, and she ad trot around until she spotted her target seeming a bit sick. She got herself two pretzels before trotting over, smiling. "Hey, you okay?" She asked, tapping his shoulder with a hoof. She nibbled on one pretzel quietly as she awaited his answer, her eyes focusing on him intensely before raising an eyebrow at the blob of water. She was definitely thinking this stallion was interesting, but hoped he wasn't a psycho or a murderer, that would not be fun. She figured, from how he acted earlier, he was peetty cool.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:20 pm

He smiles, before a bit of Amusment twinkling in his eyes, "Following me are we? Hehe, I'm fine, it's just been a while since I've been with so many ponies at once, and if you see somepony named Pinkie Pie, tell her Rain said NO." He shudders, "I can't do parties. Not when they are all about me at least!"

He sits on the bench and looks at her, "So what is your name? First the inn, then a second time at the inn, and now here, either... Following me, or have some sort of intent. Sure hope it isn't something deadly~" he says with a bit of tease to his voice.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:56 am

Neon grinned. "Nah, just saw ya looking a little sick." She offered him her extra pretzel as she looked him over. "Pretzel? And you look a little better now, I guess. Better than being on the ground." She smiled, then held out a hoof. "Neon Fire." She introduced herself, then nibbled at her pretzel, eyes watching him intensely.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:55 pm

Rain Splash accepted the pretzel happily, foods food. However the blob of water snatched it from his grasp and pointed back at her, he heard her introduce herself and he smiled more, "Rain Splash. Nice to meet ya." Accepting her hoof, her eyes were vivid, it was like staring into a pool of fire. It caught his attention more than once.

"I'm much better now, thank you." He then turned to the blob of water holding his pretzel hostage, "Please may I have my pretzel back?" With that the water let go of its salty prisoner, "Thank you Flask!" He exclaimed as he nibbled it. The pretzel still as dry and warm as it was before.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Neon stared for a moment, then looked to him. "So…" She began, not much good at starting conversations. She shifted awkwardly, feeling vulnerable without her gear. She looked away for a moment then began to nibble her pretzel as she gazed at him, seeming to be thinking hard. "I guess you are my opposite. I am fire, you are water." She tries to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:51 pm

He snorted, "Guess that makes us steamy huh?" He snickers at his own jest, doesn't mean we are opposite, unless you believe opposites attract~" he says, adding suavé to his voice. He bite his pretzel again and looked at a few rides, sadly noting how most were for fillies and colts.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:57 pm

"Well, they do~ And steamy dependson what is going on." She smiles softlyn finishing he pretzel and pointing out the gravitron ride. "Wanna go there? Or we could go somewhere else." She points out a scary funhouse. She grins and begins to walk, ready to change course. She waited hesitantly for him, for a moment, then continued on.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:16 pm

He shook his head, "Nah. I'd end up accidentally hurting somepony if I went to the scary house. I believe I'll just head back to the inn, you're welcome to join me, I suppose." His water began throwing a fit on his back, he chuckled finishing his pretzel as he looked at Neon with a raised eyebrow, "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:43 pm

Neon nodded. "No one else to hang with, so I hope you do not mind the company." She began to follow him back, smiling softl. She looked to the blob of water. "Hello…Flask, was it?" She smiled at it. "Odd little fellow, aren't you?" She reached out and poked it softly, as if trying to figure out what it is. "Kinda cute, actually."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:49 pm

He groaned, "Don't fall for her cuteness, she is evil." His remark was enhanced by a smack upside the head. Rubbing it he said, "It's the heart of a water elemental, and was bound to my mind by a gypsy, my friends mother." He then smiled, "And no, I don't mind the company of cute mares." With a wink he began sauntering back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Neon nodded softly. "Sounds cool. She seems more cockblocking than evil." She giggled at the compliment. "Well, I do not mind hanging out with handsome stallions either. Though I would not mind a cute mare, either, at least they can hide their parts, stallions have a harder time." She said innocently as she bumped flanks with him. "Feather, the receptionist, was kinda being teasing about you...are my eyes really pretty?" She asks, genuinely curious and quite happy because of his compliments so far.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:09 pm

"Like solidified fire, indeed very pretty, they remind me of Greek Fire, a special fire the greek's used that could burn even on water, and had a special green hue." He also mumbles, "She obeys, most of the time. And can be quite useful... Under the bedsheets." He snickers, "Same here, mares stallions, doesn't matter, it's their personality I like," he bumps his flank with hers, "Never hurts to have a nice flank however."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:16 pm

"Everyone says I have a nice flank, is it really THAT nice? I always find someone staring, always, kinda annoying but I really don't mind too much." She blushes a little but smiles happily. "I have also heard of this Greek Fire, and I can tell you that my fire never extinguishes." She smiles a bit wider, then grabs Flask with her magic and sets her onto the mare's fiery mane. Her mane, in fact, was quite warm, as if it were real fire, but subdued.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:06 pm

He grins, "Wouldn't know, haven't gotten a good look at it. He however raises an eyebrow as steam begins to float off Flask, then creating a orbit around the blob, "Well that's new..." They approach the inn as he does a over dramatic bow opening the door with wings flared high up, "Oh your majesty!" He exclaims snickering waiting for her to pass.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:27 pm

"Ladies first, I insist." She shoves him through the door playfully, grinning. She giggles as the receptionist was staring. "We got bored and came back here."

"Charge you guys individually or for only his room?" She asked with a giggle. "You two look like you might share a room, maybe a bed."

Neon's face went bright red as she blushed deeply, and tried to say something, but closed her mouth and simply glared at her. "Feather!"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:26 am

He shrugs, "Wouldn't want a lady paying, my room it is." He smiled raising an eyebrow at the bed remark, "That's only if she thinks she's sleeping on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]   Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying solo [Private w/Bronze_Fog]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next