OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 1:39 am

Slowly but surely, Sugary learned to believe that Belladonna was a force of nature in the city of Scarabi, but that didn't keep him from dutifully following the topic about armor development ideas. Granted, anyone watching him closely could tell he was having a hard time keeping a straight face with how nonsensical the workers got over a single mare... Then again... he should probably keep a close eye on her.

Once the group in general had decided upon what to tackle next, he followed while adding some input of his own. "I don't know how much good it will do, but I've seen my fair share of dogs with armor. I think I also have a segment for canines in a book on concept illustrations for gear, but it's mostly basic visuals..." He looked around the room as he recalled whether or not he left the book on the ship or if he had it with him.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:50 pm

One of the workers turns to him as they enter the workroom. "Concept illustrations? Basic visuals?" He grins in a toothy manner. "Those would be perfect, Mister Sugary Market, sir. A designer of even the most basic training can derive useful parameters from even a basic sketch, and you refer to drawings and illustrations."
"They're be highly useful if we're to make armor variants specifically for the war form," another adds as she uses a magical grip to pull a large sheet of intricately-lined paper off a thick roll and floats a shallow blade over to cut the edge cleanly. "Granted, mere pictures will require quite a bit of experimentation for thickness and mechanics, but it jumps a lot of hurdles."
"At least you can skip some experimentation with the armor on the head," Thryssa says. "We don't tend to use it for reasons of simplicity but the basic principles of the so-called 'stel-helm'..."
"Stall-heem, Your Majesty," Bella pipes up.
Thryssa gives her a glance but doesn't reply, looking back to the worker she'd been talking to. "The so-called 'stall-heem' method that produces an even thickness of helmet material over the entire armor would be a useful guide so it's unnecessary to build a reinforcing top and ring for a horn."
The workers visibly think about this. "Ally has probably heard about that design method, Your Highness, but we're unfamiliar with it."
"Your greatest fear in young mare form knows everything you need to know," Thryssa says with a smirk just as Bella opens her mouth, presumably to say so herself. "I'm not really clear on how she's familiar with so many esoteric topics but..."
"Cutie mark crusading Princess Thryssa," Bella says. "We went from letter 'A' to letter 'V' and if we hadn't run out of time, would get all the way to 'Z' so we could circle around to the ones we were best at."
Thryssa turns more completely this time. "The three of you got together and studied armor design?"
"It depends on what," Bella says, her expression earnestly sincere. "Helmet design was 'H', boots were 'B', patroons were 'P', breastplates were 'B' as well, and so on. If we hadn't needed to take a break midway through 'M', we'd have gotten to 'Wing armor' under 'W'."
"I heard about that," one of the workers piped up. "Where did you get pickaxes?"
"Well, we didn't have real ones so we were forced to use military picks," Bella says ruefully. "Sort of explains why they kept breaking, come to think of it..."
"I'm just glad you never got to 'Weather-making' under 'W'," Thryssa says dryly. "It would have saved the sand drakes the effort of wiping us out. At any rate, you can instruct them as to this 'stall-heem' thing, correct?"
"Yup."
"Excellent, moving on." Thryssa gestured to the paper. "What's this for?"
"So we could do design and concept sketches for you, Your Majesty." The worker speaking pulled several scales, bars of charcoal, rulers, compasses, protractors, and other technical drawing tools from their places around the desk. "For example, you spoke of needing an armor variant for the war form. It's our belief that if we elongate the shell of the standard helmet and segment parts of the 'boots' of the main armor..."
And the explanation continues with Thryssa watching with intense interest as a few workers also grab drawing instruments and help the first illustrate what they're discussing. With most of them now occupied, Bella steps nonchalantly around Thryssa, gets her own piece of paper, and lays it down on an unoccupied surface, getting some of her own utensils. and looking at Sugary. "Mister Sugary Market, Sir, I think I could draft some of that concept armor you were talking about if you described it to me. It'll make things more efficient for the Princess."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:47 am

Although the workers seemed eager to receive the book, Sugary returned their gaze with an unsure thoughtful look as he rummaged through his belongings, taking out an item or two for good measure. "Hm... I know I said it's a book on concept art regarding gear, but... It's probably more artistic than practical for a foundry... Now where is it...?" He pulled out a few sleeping bags, empty flasks, very bouncy balls, a bone club, cactus needles, some gauze wraps, a fake moustache, an empty turtle shell, and a piece of Fire Magicite... and that was after he had brought out all the books he did have in there, but gave up searching after the ones he got were little more than a log book, a cook book about fish, and one he put away nearly as quickly as he brought it out titled Lusty Lali-Ho: Lewd Lamia Lessons if anyone read some alliteration fast enough.

He cleared his throat, placed everything back into the Inventory in a flash, and gave Thryssa and Belladonna a somewhat forced plain expression while holding back a mild blush. "Er... Perhaps I should try getting the book before I start describing anything. Seems I did leave it in the ship after all though, cause I know it's not here nor back at Lady Calliope's place... I'll be right back!"

Now was also a perfect time for him to test out his magic and focus again, as a swirling circle of windy light slowly surrounded him from hoof to head with his horn lit up, before becoming a ray of sparkly light that shot out of the foundry and towards the very deck of his ship. He'd soon wave hello towards the guards there to show it was him, and make his way into the airship.

No more that a couple minutes later, he'd be back again as he returned yet again as a ray of light that materialized at the entrance of the foundry, making his way towards Thryssa and Belladonna with a somewhat large book he had with him. "Found it...! Turns out it was wedged between some map folders..." And the moment he opened the first page, it was clear that the illustrations, while actually basic in terms of how any gear was explained, was nonetheless detailed in the quality of the contents of ink and watercolors. More artistic than practical indeed, but the proportions were all seemingly spot on as a large variety of creatures were shown in the pages. "It's an old collection of various artists ideas, but maybe there's something here to spark some inspiration...? I should warn you though, some of these just don't work as well as they're shown when it came to actual testing..." He then blankly pointed to one example in particular involving a being resembling nothing like what was seen in Equestria with unusually spiky hair. "... There's no way that many belts, zippers, and pockets could ever be practical..."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:45 am

To the eternal misfortune of Sugary, the moment the first sleeping back comes out of a space that could not possibly hold a sleeping bad, every changeling in the room turns and watches with wide-eyed wonderment. Thus every changeling in the room is watching attentively when a certain book makes its way out of the Inventory, only to be stuffed back in so quickly that it clearly advertises that its title is one he doesn't want anyone knowing. And if that wasn't enough to tell everyone the kind of book it was, his forced expression and blush in the middle of a room of emotivores cleared up any doubt. There is, however, a silver lining: the capacity of the Inventory and the things they saw him pull out of it seems to be the focus of their attention and before he leaves to go back to the Black Mambo, he is once again subjected to a minor drowning in friendly changelings as they paw at and examine the bag that fit so many things inside.
"It looks so ordinary!"
"It's bigger on the inside for certain."
"How is that even possible?"
"Who is this stallion anyway?"
The workers find themselves picked up as a mass and deposited in a pile near their sketching tables by an amused Thryssa. "The highly resourceful stallion with a never-ending capacity to astonish and amaze us all, is my stallion until he wishes to be released from my service."

When Sugary materializes on the Mambo, he finds himself surrounded on all sides by guards pointing spears at him. They recognize him immediately, before he does anything, and give him a mix of polite nods, smiles, and waves before he disappears under the deck and retrieves the book he came seeking.
Upon his return to the foundry and putting the book down for all to see, he experiences what by now is probably very normal: a pig-piling of eager and excited changelings as the workers crowd around to look at the illustrations.
"Perfect!" One of them declares, floating over paper and drawing materials.
"Exactly what we needed for concepts." Another one does the same, and the pair begin to rapidly copy the pictures and then began sketching out the rough outline of what pieces they believe are required to replicate the illustrations and how to put them together. In the midst of this, a certain exuberant young mare sidles up to him and leans over to whisper in his ear.
"Lusty Lali-Ho: Lew Lamia Lessons?" Bella asks with a light giggle. "I should tell our local lamia and her daughter about this... watching them turn bright red with blushes will be priceless."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 1:47 pm

Sugary was surprised to see some of the workers clustering up around him quickly to have a look at his Inventory, and assumed some of them were just now noticing he had that with him when he took out his armor from it last time. Of course, he didn't mind their curiosity regardless, though he did blush and chuckle lightheartedly as Thryssa claimed him as hers by moving the same cluster gently away.

He half expected the guards to point something at him at his sudden appearance, but their swiftness and synchronization was both respected, and met with a slight bit of surprise. "That's fast... You're all really good at this."

He was also quite happy to know that his book on concept illustrations would aid in their creativity some way or another, and so he instead placed his focus upon a rather frighteningly perceptive young mare as he flinched when Bella spoke to him about the novel, and whispered back. "First off, you've got impressive sharp eyes and memory... Second, I would prefer if Lady Belle and Madam Maredusa didn't know I have smut about their kind!" He then cleared his throat, and spoke more audibly. "So, how else may I be of service today?"
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 3:10 am

"We must be Mister Sugary Market, sir," one of the guards replies to him just as he goes below deck.

Bella looked oddly at him. "Why wouldn't you want them to know?" she asked in a politely low voice, looking somewhat miffed when instead of answering her question, he loudly asks what other use he might be.
"Well, if you're Princess Thryssa's stallion, I'm sure she could find very pleasant ways to use you," one of the workers says idly, concentrating enough on the work that Sugary is reasonably sure he's not really thinking about what he's saying. A moment later, the worker stops working and looks up at a looming Thryssa. "At the risk of dying where I stand, Princess, you did sort of invite that by calling him your stallion."
Thryssa does nothing more than death-glare the worker so after a moment, he turns back to drawing and the tall princess sighs. "Well, Mister Market, you could exert yourself to fashion a sign for my backside reading 'Kick Me'. Because I just know that by this time tomorrow, the gossips will be planning our wedding."
"You'd be quite the bride, Your Highness," another of the workers says, looking over her shoulder and smiling. "A new suit of armor with some beautiful filigree, designed by Princess Lepinora of course, and a tabard with your cutie mark." She turns back to her work. "It would give us the perfect opportunity to work with some of the freakishly rare metals and alloys Ally never even lets us look at."
"Definitely a new set for Mister Sugary Market," a third opines. "We've been working on ways to integrate armor painting directly into the metal so it doesn't need to be repainted if damaged. Something... deep red, to match his hat and cloak without obscuring them."
"Plus he deserves it," a fourth says as she gently flips pages in Market's book. "Celestia's glorious white plot... the advancements we're gonna be able to make to armor design just from his armor, his help with the tests, and this book of his..."
By this point, Thryssa is laying on her belly with her hooves covering her face. "I'm doomed."
"Yes, Your Majesty, you're as doomed as any changeling ever was," the first worker tells her, obviously grinning like mad. "So is Mister Market, but his doom is going to be fifty times more fun."
"Um... why?" Bella asks.
"Because being a worker in a foundry forces you to train yourself to pick out the softest voices among immense noise and distraction," the third worker says.
"The betting pools are gonna be rich tonight," a fifth says, turning away from where she's helping one of the others copy concepts from the book, and grinning at Sugary as she rubs her hooves together in glee.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 9:48 pm

At first, Sugary was eager to hear from anyone other than Belladonna what he could do next. But the more the workers shared their colorful ideas and opinions, the more inclined he found himself to tune them out as much as possible while his boss, Thryssa, lay on the ground with her face covered in embarrassment. "... Good grief..." He wondered if things would be like this regularly while at work with a light chuckle.

He then decided that answering Belladonna as quietly as possible was a better use of his time as he had received no actual orders yet. "Well... Do you think it's a good idea to tell them, right at their faces, that I read smut about them? There's a chance I might flatter them, just as there's a chance they might hold me in contempt... I'd rather avoid the second one by all means." And then, of course, he moved right next to Thryssa's side, and slowly placed a hoof on her shoulder to try and gently urge her back up. "Since the workers here are having such a good time at our expense now that they have what they need, how about we continue the errands and leave them be?"
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:59 am

Bella looks curiously at him. "Mister Market, sir, I think you'd have to be taken to court before you could be held in contempt. But I think you should tell them, because it would certainly flatter them considerably that you're sexually enticed by them."
Thryssa raises her head as Bella says this and looks oddly at Market. "Mister Market, did Belladonna just bring up sexual enticement with you?"
Bella looks panicked suddenly. "It's nothing, Princess! I promise!"
"...but you were discussing it with..."
"Nothing!"
"...and he's blushing..."
"NOTHING!"
At this point, the workers are slumping to the ground laughing at Bella's panic while Thryssa just looks puzzled. After a minute or two of this, she sighs and looks at Market as he puts a hoof on her. "I think you're right Sugary," she says, getting to her feet and giving the chortling workers a dim look. "It appears that our armor-making friends are enjoying their situation far too much."
"S... sorry, Princess," a worker gasps. "It's just... you laying there with your h... hooves over your head... Belladonna panicking... talking to Sugary about being sexually enticed by Lady Maredusa..."
Thryssa blinks and quirks an eyebrow at Sugary. "Huh." She contemplates this. "Good taste, I see." She winks at him then turns and walks towards the exit of the room. "Come Belladonna, Sugary. I think we ought to pay a visit to Green Leaf."
The workers look at one another and the howls of laughter renew. Thryssa rolls her eyes and steps out of the room into the foundry.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:31 pm

It was one thing for Belladonna to talk with him about Maredusa regarding smut, it was another to have Thryssa judge him for it... And apparently, he had good eyes for creatures of the desert it seemed. He blushed while mumbling briefly about what she said as he quickly followed them outside. "Well... Pretty... Flexible... Soft... Cool..."

He then blinked a few times as they made their way again, remembering how things had gone the last time he was at Green Leaf's. "Um... Princess Thryssa? Is there any particular reason we have to go to his shop? I don't really mind, but..." He then mumbled again. "... I'll get high...?"
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 3:21 pm

"Yes, Lady Maredusa and Mara Belle are both very flexible and supple mares," Bella says as they exit the room of the foundry that contains the chortling workers. "I hear that being nice and supple and flexible is a very desirable trait in a mare, especially ones that do full-body hugs of unicorn stallions."
Thryssa eyes Belladonna. "You mean the impulse to glomp Sugary isn't only among changelings?"
"Apparently everything likes to glomp your executive officer, Princess Thryssa," Bella tells her as they weave through the machines of the foundry with Sugary. "I suspect that when he eventually meets a sand drake, it will immediately glomp him as well."
Thryssa smirks and looks Sugary over. "Well, he is creamy-colored and something about that hat just screams 'my owner requires immediate and frequent hugs'."
"Is that why we're going to Green Leaf?" she asks, directly after Sugary asks a similar question.
"No, I want to check in with him about the specifics of the herbal medications and supplements he prescribed." She smiles to Sugary. "Although I won't exactly object if I get to watch him floating down the street in midair radiating love like a heat lamp."
"Green Lead is a big too fond of those herbs..."
"Well, his shop theme is 'my herbs and potions will make you feel good', delivered in the most stoned way possible." Thryssa looks contemplating as they plunge into the hoard of friendly black bodies that are milling around the foundry and surrounding marketplace. "I'm starting to wonder if he permanently high or just acts that way."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Sugary blushed mildly the more he had to hear Belladonna speak of the Gorgons in such a flattering manner. Even more so when the talk between the mares went towards whatever charm he held for others. "As much as I like the idea of dangerous creatures wanting to hug me over attacking me, there's only so much of me to go around all at once... I won't deny the part about desirable traits though." He looked lightly to the side as he mentioned the last part softly.

He chuckled lightly at the comment about him being a fountain of unconditional love when at his most pure state of mind, but was happy to know Thryssa was still concerned over his condition enough to check on the ingredients personally. "You know... Another desirable trait of a lady is when they care about your health. Nice to know they want to keep you around." He smiled softly, not looking at Thryssa directly, but his words were meant for mostly her if she was making the inspections for his well being. He then decided to sate something his own curiosity could not help as they walked on. "Say, since things I like seem to be talked about around here often, why don't you two share what you like? What would you find to be desirable in others?" He would expect any all all sorts of answers from the young Belladonna, but Thryssa was the one he really wanted to hear from. Even she had to have something she desired just for the sake of pleasantries, mild or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:50 am

Thryssa and Bella color very lightly at his comment about agreeing with the desirable traits but Thryssa blushes quite hard when Sugary calls her desirable by implication. She swallows, coughs as her face blazes red, and then she swallows and gives him a brief touch of a shy smile.
Bella grins. "Man, you two have it bad."
Thryssa loses the shy smile and looks at Bella. "Have what bad?"
"The falling-head-over-heels thing," Bella says. "It's adorable, and would make Bell squee and fall over from the power of d'aww. Fortunately, I'm here and I can help."
Thryssa stops to stare at the rather smug-looking filly. "I'm not quite sure how to respond to that."
"I know, right?" Bella beams. "If I talk long enough, it has this cool tendency to make others stunned and confused, like a duck hit on the head."
"Belladonna, where have you ever seen a duck?" Thryssa asks as she resumes their progress to Green Leaf's shop. "And why did you hit it on the head?"
"We snuck away to learn duck hunting," Bella replies. "We even found a friendly dog that seemed to want to help. He scared up some ducks and we shot at them and missed. It was a disappointing attempt, although we discovered that Dog Beating is something we're really good at."
"...you beat a dog...?"
"He was laughing at us!"
"..." Thryssa sighs. "Belladonna, have you been spending too much time around Green Leaf?"
"Not especially, why?"
"A dog."
"Yeah?"
"Was laughing at you."
"Yeah."
"And you weren't smoking one of Green's...?"
"NO!"
Thryssa sighed before chuckling lightly. "I don't know how your witless family manages to suppress you, Bella... you are really a breed apart."

Instead of responding, Bella contemplates Sugary's question. "Well, I'd like something with a drawl, loves plants, likes her hair bow, is a she..."
Thryssa reaches over and gives her a light smack on the back of the head. "Be serious."
"I am being... OK, fine, I'm not serious." Bella grins. "OK, totally gonna be serious here: I want someone boring."
Thryssa eyes her. "Boring. You."
Bella shrugs. "I'm full of wacky antics, energy, and strange. Having some handsome guy, or gal I guess, just taking me in stride and being as ordinary as I am odd would be nice. What about you?"
"Someone brave, intelligent, handsome, patient, virile, with a nice speaking voice, a fairly ordinary coloration, knows how to remain well-groomed, has plenty of magic of his own..."
"Whoah, whoah... doncha think you're looking for a big much there?"
Thryssa shrugs. "I'm the heir to the throne. My husband will be crown prince and no matter what, will be expected to act like royalty with all the trying experiences, elegant mannerisms, wisdom, and all the other ideal quantities. So I have to look for someone who I can love, and yet can fulfill the duties of his throne. There just aren't that many stallions, or mares, like that. My father happened to be highly unusual, although I've known a rather unusual stallion myself."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 6:23 am

Sugary had to physically struggle to not bap Belladonna on the back of the head when she started talking about how he and Thryssa seemed to view one another. After all, it wasn't polite to tease a would-be couple... too much. Then again, he made no effort to deny anything either. He'd just keep it to himself for now.

Somewhere along Belladonna's talk of duck hunting, he felt a very strange and familiar sensation. There was even a word that briefly poked the back of his mind. "N... Nint.... Ninten...? Hm... Wonder what that's about... *sniff*... Eh, must be the fumes, er... Aroma from Green's place. I can smell them already from here..."

When Belladonna spoke of whom she would prefer as company, he was actually not too surprised. In fact, he was delighted to hear her preference with a soft smile. "Well now... It's nice to know you'll be spicing up someone's life so much if that's how you feel about it." Also, with the way she made such a fair assessment of what proper mate might contrast her, he figured for sure she was truly far more clever than her youth showed.

When Thryssa shared her views though, he couldn't help but chuckle gingerly, and then leaned slightly towards Belladonna while still speaking to them both with a hint of a comical tone. "Goodness, that's quite a desire. It's certainly gonna be a challenge to win such a fair Lady's heart. Makes you wonder who's really worthy of it, huh?" He, of course, would not stop trying at least, even if he didn't feel like he clicked every single one of Thryssa's standards while she probably referred to him anyway, not that he would ignore the implication in the least. But time would tell who would ultimately be the one to share their life with her's intimately and lovingly. "By the way, I think I see Green Leaf's shop... Or at least smell it. Well... I know I can smell something similar to my medicine anyway..."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 11:58 pm

"Spicing up someone's life." Bella leers a bit. "Yes, I plan to be a very spicy mare for some lucky person."
"Belladonna, cut that out," Thryssa sighs, although she colors lightly. "And yes, one can generally smell Green Leaf and his establishment from quite a distance. A favored tradition of young changelings hoping to more... intimately enjoy the object of their desires is to hang around near the shop and allow the vapors to do the rest."
"It makes me wish we'd gotten to V on our list," Bella sighs. "Because we've got a great place to test Voyeurism."
"...and suddenly, I'm terrified to know what was on your M list..."
Bella snorts. "Oh c'mon Princess Thryssa... everypony has that talent."
Thryssa blushes and turns her head resolutely forward as they draw withing seeing distance of Green Leaf's shop, which somehow has more vibrant and clearly high-induced decorations than before. The door, as usual, is yawning wide open and a constant cloud of soft white smoke billows from every conceivable opening.
"Princess, I believe that Green Leaf has reached the upper atmosphere."
"No, he did that last week," Thryssa says. "Now he's in orbit."
"High orbit."
"Very high orbit..."
And almost as if summoned by being spoken of, the most stoned changeling imaginable appears from the door wearing an explosion of color and somehow, tiny pink-tinted sunglasses. "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude..." he manages before faceplanting.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 1:03 am

Even Sugary couldn't help but laugh heartily by now at how the conversation with the mares was going. Between Belladonna's spicy demeanor, and Thryssa's more reserved demeanor, he found the contrast hilarious. He also found that laughing was a quick way to breath in the fumes deep as they got closer to the shop. "Oooh boy, it's gonna be one of those days..."

While trying to look through the heavy smoke before them, he'd instead be met with the sight of Green falling flat. And so, he'd rush to his side to help him up carefully as helping him was more important than what he wore, pleasantly colorful as it was. "Good grief! Green, you okay!?"
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:19 am

Green Leaf remains faceplanted for several moments before he rolls over and looks up at Sugary. "...dude, it's a unicorn..." he says, his breath almost explosive with the smell of alcohol. "Hey Princess... look... unicorns!" He gestures with both hooves to either side of Sugary's face, strongly suggesting he's seeing double. "I made medicine for a unicorn once. He was a good unicorn. His name was... um... Sweet... um... Bazaar. No, wait... he was... Sugary Sweet!" He beams, clearly proud of himself.
Thryssa gapes. "...is he...?"
"Drunk and high at the same time?" Bella leaned over Green Leaf; the wasted changeling promptly belches in her face. "...I'll just put it this way..." Her horn glimmers and suddenly, there's a fire floating above Green Leaf's open mouth, diminishing every time he inhales, expanding every time he exhales.
"...I don't believe this..."
As if to challenge her ability to suspend disbelief further, Green Leaf blinks a few times before rolling to his hooves and getting back up, only slightly unsteady. "...did you know... turpentine tastes like turpentine...?"
"...you drank turpentine?"
"Naw, man, stuff reeks." He grins. "Funny clear stuff from... uh... taters. I think. Or pepper. Or... um... what were we talking about?"
"We're talking about you being drunk off your hooves," Thryssa sighs.
"I'm not drinked," he responds, looking offended. "I total tees all day. Um... tee totals... total tee... teatotal..." He stops and thinks. "I'm a teetotaler."
"And  Bella was..."
"Oh, Bella's here!" Green Lead seizes the filly in a bear hug. "Hello little wolfsbane, are you well?"
Bella blinks in apparent surprise before she seems to shrug and hugs Green Leaf back. "Pretty good. Wondering why you're drunk."
"Gift from the nice tattooed mare who visited looking for the kindest of all possible buds," he says cheerfully. "Nice bottle of Scots... er, scotch."
"Lepi." Thryssa growled.
"Yeah, her name was Lepi." He looks blearily at Thryssa. "How'd you know?"
Thryssa sighs. "We need to stuff him back in that shop before he actually starts embaressing himself..." She promptly picks up Green Leaf as he keeps Bella well and truly glomped and the mare he was glomping and carried them into the fumes of the shop. "C'mon Sugary."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 5:27 pm

(("Valleys of Neptune"))

As amused as Sugary was to see Green Leaf be high and drunk off his mind towards him and the others, he was more concerned over the potion maker's health as he lightly flinched away from the conjured flame, lest it suddenly gain much more of a flare from another burp. "Yes, it's Sugary... And Princess, shouldn't we be a bit more worried about him? I don't think anyone should have that much alcohol in their breath..." Aside from making sure Belladonna kept her balance as he followed, he briefly pondered about Lepinora's visit to him, though he didn't really think too deeply of it aside from mild curiosity.

While trying to carefully wade through the puff fog shop, each breath he took ever so slowly began to transform his state of mind. "Whooo~... Green, you sure nothing is actually burning? There's so much smoke here today. And I don't mean just burning herbs... Smells kinda nice here though..." He then tried to focus on why they were there in the first place. "... Oh! By the way, we're here cause Princess Thryssa wanted to check on what kind of medicine you gave me... Would really appreciate if you could help up with that..." The more time passed, the more he'd start to sway lightly in place, the more relaxed his posture became, and the more dreamy his gaze became as he looked around while humming a song that suddenly popped into his head. "... I feel the ocean... sway in me~..."
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:23 am

Thryssa chuckles as she floats Green Leaf and Bella into the shop. "Most think that the leaf on his flank means that his special talent is herbalism or botany or something. As you know personally, he's good at those thing, excellent in fact, but the leaf on his flank is belladonna, very poisonous if eaten. And yet he's too harmless to be an expert poisoner. Thus his special talent is not to make poisons, but an unimaginable capacity to endure poisons. He has never accidentally dosed a sick pony with something that will make them worse because he never sells medicine that he hasn't tested on himself."
"Long and the short of it is, if he wasn't Green Leaf he'd be in danger of severe alcohol poisoning," Bella adds. "As it is, he's only in danger of looking exceptionally silly."
"Silly," Green Leaf adds helpfully before groaning and putting a hoof on his head. "Dude, migraine. Not cool, man..."
"Face-down drunk to hangover in literally five minutes," Thryssa blinks.
"Well, yeah... intoxication cure," Green Leaf says as he breathes in the fumes of his shop. "Come reunion, I'm gonna make bank, Princess." As Thryssa sets him down, he rolls fludily to his hooves. "Now for a hangover cure." He rubs the side of his head with a hoof now. "Duuuuude... epic headache..."
"At least it explains him being drunk," Bella notes, audibly trying to breathe shallowly of the haze. "I wonder how Princess Lepinora knew..."
"My smallest sis has ears in all kinds of places." Thryssa says, not bothering to breathe carefully. "Like... like... um..." Somehow, despite her greater body weight, Thryssa seems to be affected even more quickly than Sugary. "...um... mmm... colors..."
"Hoboy..." Bella says, her horn glowing and a faint magical construct appearing over her muzzle. "Hey Green Leaf, what are you cooking in here?"
"Oh, you know... some kind shit," he replies from the back. "Somethin' herb, somethin' sage, bit o' mint... keeps me focused and sharp, dig?"
"I dig, but I think the adults in the room aren't quite digging it as hard," Bella says, looking at the steadily more stoned Sugary and Thryssa. "Or, rather, they're digging it far too deeply."
"Dudette, really?" Green Leaf emerges from the back just in time for him to be grabbed by Thryssa's magic and hoisted into the air. "...dude, this is like, totally not good. Yo Thryssy, I think you're, like, really really baked."
"Bay?" Thryssa smiles broadly. "Naw, it's cool. Dunno why but I feel kinda... like it all works, yanno? Like I just need ta... take it easy a bit... ya?"
Green Leaf's eyes get wide as his face is floated closer and closer to that of Thryssa. "Um, Princess? Like, don't take this the wrong way or anything but I don't think ya wanna be Green Leaf levels of mellow, yanno? Gonna make ya psycho an shit."
"Sigh... co?" Thryssa's pupils are quite huge by now and she goes nose to nose with Green Leaf. "Naw, gonna be... um... copey set tick. Jus' gotta go see... rural defenses..." She giggles. "Mmm, ain't that jus' the most awesome work? It's like..... errrrral. Rooooooral... mmm..."
"Green Leaf, you're my witness, this is not my fault," Bella says, looking panicked.
"I dig, chicklet, I dig..." Green Lead says, using his hooves to try to push against Thryssa to no avail. "But I think I'm about to become, like, breeding stock or something..."
"Breeding?" Thryssa blinks and looks wide-eyed at him. "Breeding..." She drops him into a heap and turns to look at Sugary, grinning as she does. "Breeding. What a fine plan."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Unlike Thryssa, who seemed to be losing some of her usual focus and coherence, Sugary was in turn aware of everything going on around him as if the entire world surrounding him whispered to his mind. He had spent the majority of his time lightly swaying nearby as he watched the other three in the room have a fairly pleasant time. He wasn't even concerned that Thryssa was holding Green Leaf practically against his will, he knew she'd treat him well even when the potion master was dropped onto the ground again; He looked sturdy and healthy enough.

Almost as if by clockwork though, the instant Thryssa looked Sugary's way and spoke about breeding, he was already magically sliding towards her with a light twirl, gave her a curt bow, grabbed her cheeks with his hooves gently, and nosed her affectionately, lips almost touching with one another before he pulled back a little bit while still holding her head. The gaze he gave her was as relaxed as one could expect, and though his eyes didn't seem to be dilated, he was every bit as baked as she was when he spoke. "But Princeeesss, it's too soon for that... Don't I have to, like, be an Officer first? And then date? And then romance? And then shag? And then breed?" It all seemed highly logical and simple to him. He couldn't quite understand why she wanted to change that order. Truly a profound mystery that enticed him to find out.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:21 pm

Thryssa blinks owlishly at him before smiling and nodding eagerly. "Yeah! That's a really good idea, Sugar! I should make you into an officer... um... like, of the law. And then... uhhh... hoofcuffs and uniforms and..." She gives a pleasant shiver. "You could be... authority figure."
"...Green Leaf?"
"What's up, Belly?"
"What in the name of ever-loving buck did you grow?"
"Um... kind shit?"
"You don't know."
"No, man, it's cool." He looks around. "I know I left the tea bag I scribbled it on somewhere."
"..." Bella's magic wraps around a pestle and she raises it.
"Dude, Bella, put the pestle down chica..."
"No. I see a mortar." She advances on Green Leaf and takes a swing at him, which he sidesteps.
"Dudette, impacting my awesome head with a pestle? Not cool."
"I would if you'd just hold still."
"Not possible, dudette... I'm like, fluid and shit."
And so it goes, Bella chasing Green Lead around the shop trying to hit him in the head, and Green Leaf flowing around every attempt and explaining to her just how uncool her violent tendencies are. Meanwhile, Thryssa wraps her hooves around Market and nuzzles at him.
"So Mister Market... do you want to be my officer?" She croons to him. "Dress in a uniform? Be in authority? Use your hoofcuffs on the bad princess...~?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:31 pm

Sugary briefly looked over to the duo playing cat and mouse all over the shop, and so he'd protest about it with chill seriousness. "Heeyy... Why so loud you two? We came here for... medicine and stuff... You might knock something over." Evidently, he saw no real harm in how they were getting along, and immediately turned his attention back to Thryssa when she held him much closer while shuddering.

"Officer, Princess? Yes... Yes!" He seemed to be filled with spirit now, as he hugged Thryssa back tightly as he nuzzled her cheek in return. "Yes, I will become a fine officer! I'll proudly wear the uniform, and use cuffs on the... bad... Princess.....?" He looked to her in the eyes again, his expression becoming a puzzled one. "Wait, Princess Thryssa, what bad Princess? We can't waste time here if there's a criminal on the lose, we have to act now and bring that fiend to justice! Punishment must be given!" The innuendo went right over his head as he was raring to go apprehend a non-existant threat.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:10 pm

"I know!" Green Leaf says to Sugary as he goes by. "This is, like, totally uncool of the dudette here."
"There'd be a lot less chance of us knocking anything over if you'd... just... stand still... and let me smack you for being a stoned idiot..." Bella says as she smoothly vaults the counter and lands just barely short of touching him. In response, Green Leaf starts using his wings... only to be wrapped in cords of magic by Bella and reeled in, somewhat like a fish on a line. "Always... wanted to... fish..." she pants as she walks over to him with the pestle raised.
"And you're righteous at... ow!" Green Leaf winces as Bella lightly smacks him upside the head with the pestle. "Not cool!"
"Maybe smacking you in the head will improve your mental candlepower," she says dryly as she releases him and puts the pestle back. "Now, fix them before I've forced to report to my friends that I've had voyeur experience."

Thryssa croons at him as this is going on. "Mmm... what if I was your 'bad princess', Sugary?" she purrs into his ear as she presses closer to him, her hooves draping over him as he discovers just how pleasantly supple her chitin feels. "What if you were to hoofcuff me and have your way with your... mmm... helpless and very... willing prisoner...?" The idea of this appears to be considerably exciting her because her breathing is getting more shallow and rapid and little trembles of delighted anticipation run over her very fit body.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:23 pm

((Mojo!))

Sugary wasn't even paying attention to the duo this time as Thryssa's latest proposal confused him in his mixed state of mind. He just blinked and stared as he hugged back the nice, big, fit, warm, supple body calmly as his ear lightly flicked with her voice and his body shuddered mildly afterwards. Little by little, a dam in his psyche began to fill up rapidly by the moment as he tried to think on what she meant. He'd remain clueless still, until finally, the dam that was his libido would burst the instant he understood what she had actually been talking about; Partially due to the fumes, and partially because he had an exotic beauty right in his grasp. "Oh...! Ooooooohhh! Oh my...! My my my... This just won't do at all... Princess, did you forget the most important part before any cuffs are put on~?" The expression on his face as he stared back at her slowly became from a stoic one, to that of honest playful desire. The way he hugged her was also being more clingy and close up, and a bit too friendly as his hooves wandered about her back and neck, before settling on holding her neck gently yet firmly as well as right under her shoulder. He then whispered right to her ear. "Submission~!" And that moment, he'd pull her down with him by her head and leg to the pleasantly plush rug of the unconventional shop, and try to make her be on the ground first before making effort to really grapple her into submission. She may or may not retaliate, but she'd soon confirm either way that his returning health let more of his own physical prowess show. She likely had a better chance at retaliating though, as he was still in recovery, but perhaps he had the element of surprise as well...
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Thryssa doesn't even try to stop Market from grappling her and bringing her to the ground, instantly submitting to him and looking at him with very dilated pupils. "Yes... make your mare submit to you, Mister Market... turns her on... sooooo... much..."
"Green Leaf..."
"Whoah, hold your horses Belly... this is starting to get..." SMACK "...duuuuuuude... that was way not..." SMACK "OK, OK, chill dudette... take the pill..." Green Leaf wanders back to his lab and moments later, the fumes stop flowing. He walks out carrying a bowl full of what looks like black rocks and the misty fumes immediately start clearing out along with their effects on Sugary and Thryssa although Thryssa doesn't appear to be responding immediately as she lays on her back with her legs splayed out very invitingly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Even with the fumes going away, it didn't change the fact he'd still been exposed just as long as Thryssa herself, and so the playtime of the adults continued upon the carpets as Sugary giggled like a foal as he was winning. "Mm hm hm hmm~! Yes! Now we can cuff... Er... Eh, forget the cuffs, let's interrogate thoroughlyymmm~!" Wrapping his hind legs with her own firmly, he'd keep her legs apart as he wriggled upon her body. There was a chance his groin might grind lightly with her nethers in the excitement if she wriggled back more instead of keeping completely submissive, though there was certainly a very good chance she'd feel his body rubbing on her teats, but that wouldn't change the fact that he'd be hugging her upper body tightly close as he ran his muzzle from her ear to her neck, lightly trailing kisses while humming in the interrogation above all else. A strong potion or more drastic measure might be needed to stop him from having fun with his boss in his still euphoric state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)    Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)  - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rendezvous in Scarabi (Private)
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next