A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Notebook

PostSubject: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sat May 17, 2014 3:11 am

Jasmine giggled, this wasn't the first time several large orders had come in for her shop. Not that that could ever compare to the sight before her, the Midnight Cherry Blossom Trees she had replanted from deep within the Ever free had bloomed under Luna's full moon and starry sky. Matter not to her that it was raining outside that night. It added to the true beauty of the red and Black Blossoms, all of them  seemed to rustle like normal cherry blossoms under a breeze with the howling wind that seemed more like a ripping force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 4:15 am

Rain Splash walks in the outskirts of Ponyville, usually someone needs work, tonight should be no different, since he was already promised a nights stay in the bar he had visited earlier, he had some time to burn before it got too dark, and with the promise of rain outside how could he resist? His flask water now freely roamed in the water, since nopony would question the water on the ground in a rain storm, it simply flowed near his hooves as he wandered around, anypony with work he'd help, always looking for quick bits.

He looked around seeing the prettiest flower...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 4:39 am

Someones staring. Jasmine felt her conscious say in the back of her mind. Turning on her back left hoof she smiled in greeting of the stranger, "Aren't the blossoms pretty tonight?" She asked casually. The long curl that covered her left forehoof seeming bounce as she got back onto four hooves, a gentle look in her eyes seemed to show no fear towards the stranger or the howling rain storm, only a kindness that you should find in someone who has never been taught hate or shown what fear was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 4:47 am

He smiles at the pretty mare, "Indeed, rain brings out more in plants than ponies I suppose..." He chuckles lightly, "These yours? Pretty." He commented as he approached the flowers for closer inspection, "Wow really pretty, a special ingredient in a potion? Or just a rarity in... The Everfree?" He asks questionably looking slowly towards the forest, "Always liked it there, never could think of a way to live there permanently." His voice was obviously Canterlot accented, but it was soft and happy, not like the harsh dukes and money wasters that usually lived there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 5:18 am

"I always liked all the pretty and strange plants in the Everfree. They had a mysterious draw to them no. Its like they're plants made just for the night. Nothing I can ever convince any pony to buy, so I sell them the chrysanthemums and I keep my midnight flowers," She said with a small melancholy, "I'm Midnight Jasmine, its nice to meet you Mr. ForgetMeNot." She said. Picking a small black and blue flower, she got up onto her back hooves and placed it behind one of his ears. A still gentle expression on her face, finally another pony who could see the beauty of her Ever free flowers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 5:27 am

He nods, "Aye, makes you wonder if Nightmare Moon had lasting magical effects on the forest..." He pauses as she introduces herself, smiling he holds out a hoof, the flasks water flowing over and perching on his shoulder looking much like a simple blob, "And I am Rain Splash, pleasure to meet such a pretty mare." He smiles showing he meant no harm by the comment as he continues to look over her flowers, "Any you think go with me?" He asks, he knows many flowerist have a unique sense that allows them to pick a flower and match it to a pony, which reminds him a lot of cutie marks. Maybe these had something in common? Nah...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 5:47 am

"The one I just put behind your ear Rain." Jasmine said giggling, her head tilting slightly as she did so, "I wouldn't say I'm pretty at all. I'm just your day to day florist."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 5:59 am

Rain Splash facehooves, much like the little blob, "Right, true." Then scoffs, "Everyone is special, well, in their own way, not making this a ego boosting speech or anything but you seem to stand out, wonder why I haven't seen you here before..." He pouts slightly, then brightens quickly, "But at least I met you, that's good isn't it?" He didn't mind standing in the rain, he enjoyed rain, oddly enough. The blob flowed up to the top of his head, and suspended the flower that was tucked behind his ear in front of him, he smiled at the blue, it made sense for his love of water and ice. And while he also smiled at the black, he felt his heartstrings pulled as he remembered the color of his friends coat.

He grinned as the flower was returned behind his ear, "A fine choice in flower I admit, so, how are you Jasmine?" He asked as he looked at her curiously, a bit of his wet mane falling infront of one of his eyes, as his ear twitched ever so often to rid itself of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 6:23 am

"t is nice to meet you too. As for how I am, cold and wet... rain does that." She giggled. Grabbing his hoof she started to pull him towards towards a small house. The number of flowers grew more and more from normal flowers like daisies all the way to strange ones that looked like hybrids, "Do you you like my garden?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 1:20 pm

He chuckled at her current condition, "Yes, it does tend to." He followed after her, since she had hold of his hoof he didn't want to seem rude, then he saw the vast number of flowers, so many! He stared at all of them in awe, "Whoa..." He would have just kept staring if her last question didn't knock him out of his stupor, "Eh-? Oh! Yes! Your garden is amazing! These flowers are beautiful!" The water blurbles slightly on his shoulder rippling as it flows to the center of his back between his wings and seems to rest there.

Rain could have wandered for hours staring at the pretty flowers in the rain, it seemed like a hell of a time, but the mare next to him said she was cold, and he couldn't have that could he? Wet he could deal with, he snickered lightly and inwardly, "Is that your house Jasmine? Do you need any help with the flowers, like do any need to be placed in... A dryer place?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 3:30 pm

"Nope! The Midnight Jasmine blossoms I have planted suck up most of this, besides they won't get sick like can." Jasmine replied, her voice still had a calm, almost maternally soothing. Like a mother who had raised several foals from birth, "That is my home yes. We're going into it to keep from getting s- *acho..." Jasmine seemed to pause, this would not well, she couldn't be sick her garden wouldn't last without her there to tend the flowers.
"Come on Rain let's head in." She said unevenly as she half tugged half dragged Rain into the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 9:00 pm

The tugging and pulling of Jasmine made him smile, though surprised by the suddenness he just simply nodded, "Uh, ok?" He followed the troubled looking mare into the house. The Flask's Water didn't know if it would be spotted in the house... But chose to stay on his back for the time being, hopefully she wouldn't have a dragon about him... Uh... Her... IT! The water! He groaned inwardly for the lack of answers the water gave before, but soon the bedazzling water from the sky stopped barraging his head. Inside her house he looked around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 9:46 pm

"Sorry if its small, my works in Trotingham and I keep most everything there at my other home, this is where I collect my flowers though." Jasmine informed Rain as she turning one of the new electrical light strings that normally ponies strung about there house during winter. The lights did their job and illuminated the large open room that was Jasmine's home, showing the few pieces of furniture a kitchen and a small desperate room that easily identified as the bathroom. After they both entered she flipped a iron bar across the front door as a lock.
"Sorry if the lock bothers you. I live so close to the Everfree Forest I have to bar up when I go to sleep at night. Speaking of which,the bed is yours. I don't have a second bed since I never expecting finding people or having anyone over at this house. I'll just sleep on the rug."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 10:11 pm

He laughed loud and hard, almost toppling over at the ridiculous statement, "Sorry to be blunt Jasmine, but I'd rather run a marathon from Ponyville to Canterlot in nothing but high thighed socks than let you sleep on a rug. Take the bed. Cause if you don't then my name isn't Rain Splash." His determined eyes hopefully told her he wasn't joking around.

The blob of water however was still giggling and bubbling as it rolled around on the floor, not getting anything wet, oddly enough, but rolling around to what most would assume as laughing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sun May 18, 2014 10:40 pm

"And I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I made you sleep on the floor, Momma Botanical raised me better than that." Jasmine replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Mon May 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Rain twitched, "We are at an impass aren't we?" He could awkwardly share the bed... But he didn't think she would be ok with that. So he simply smiled, "I'll sleep outside if you don't sleep in the bed." His smile turned into a grin hoping his idea would work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Mon May 19, 2014 10:50 pm

Jasmine broke her gentle expression with one much more embarrassed. A blush prominent on her face a she looked down, "We could always share... I never light a fire so I can always use a heat source around here... That is only if you want to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Mon May 19, 2014 10:58 pm

The water blob rippled in almost a shocked manner, as if to complain that reading Rain's mind was its job, it flowed over to Jasmine and harmlessly kicked her, which wouldn't do much of anything since it wasn't that large...

He blushed himself, "Uh... Well... We could... I suppose. No need for either of us to be cold... Just a tad uncomfortable..." He slowly looks to the small-medium sized bed. Frowning softly he nods, "S-sure, why not?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Wed May 21, 2014 1:58 am

"Your water doesn't seem to like that idea," Jasmine giggled, "dibs on then inside!"
(Skip to Morning)
"Jasmine had long since woken up at almost the exact moment Celestia had begun the sun's rise into the air and Luna had descended the moon on the opposite horizon. The rain from last night had let her sleep quite soundly and she happily accepted the fact she awoke with the stallion she barely meet last night sharing a bed with her, it didn't matter all that much though. She had a few things to do, one of which included making the breakfast salad. Going outside she collected what few vegetables she had grown for her consumption, prepping for the meal she was about to make, "Come my dear flowers, unfurl towards the light, show all the land, your beauty, come now dear flowers, I'll watch the all day, from daisies to nightshade in my garden of melodies." Jasmine sang as she plucked the several items and placed them into one of many baskets she had about her gardens, in case of a basket shortage. Her only thought, would Rain Splash enjoy what she was making since it was raw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Thu May 22, 2014 1:50 am

Rain slowly woke up, he heard a soft sound, and at first thought nothing of it, but then remembered what happened last night. He gasps and sat upright as the water leaped up and turned into a big spiky ice ball, "Would you cut that out?! You're going to break something!" He hissed silently.. Getting the water to flop down in what seemed to be a huff. Sighing he slowly dragged both hooves down his muzzle.

Getting out of the warm and comfy bed he wandered around, before pausing again, hearing a beautiful voice singing. He turned as his water shrugged. Frowning slightly he stepped outside after ruffling his wings, stepping outside he looked to see Jasmine singing while gardening. He kept silent until she was done, his ears appreciating every word, "Wow... Beautiful singing voice..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Thu May 22, 2014 2:31 am

"Oh!" Jasmine yelped as she heard Rain talk for the first time that morning, forgetting just how deep his voice was compared to the "stallions" of Trotingham. "Sorry I uh... I didn't realize I woke you up." She stated in a startled manor. Picking up her basket of vegetables and walking past Rain back into the cabin. Glimpsing down she sighed relieved that her left forehoof was still covered with her long lock of hair.
"So now that your up, how do you stand on a salad for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Thu May 22, 2014 12:13 pm

He smiled, "Food is food to me, I'll eat almost anything." He pauses frowning, "And on the subject do not ask for seconds in a griffon colony..." He shudders remembering when they brought out the meat, "Salad sounds WONDERFUL." Smiling he sided next to her eyeing the vegetables with a decent hungry interest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Fri May 23, 2014 12:38 am

"Well then, while I toss this up why don't you tell me about yourself Rain Splash." She stated just out of a question form. Looking down at the vegetables and giggling at his Griffin colony comment. Beginning the chopping and peeling of several of the garden produce almost simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Fri May 23, 2014 1:20 am

He hums in thought, "Not much to tell, and what little there is is kinda just sad. To sum it up had a bad family went away, became a merc with my..." He eyed the blob who was moving closer to the vegetables, "Abilities, and have been doing it ever since."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   Sat May 24, 2014 6:46 pm

"Your a Merchant?" She asked. Not quite, and probably for the better, understanding the meaning of merc. Watching the blob as it got close to the veggies, only shifting her sight away for a split second to grab a large wooden bowl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Flowers Bloom on Rainy Days (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next