A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

One's True Calling. [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:48 am

"The evidence around us is oddly specific, thus my theory is as well," Verde replies to Heartstring. "And really, it doesn't matter if there's no one around or everyone is; the point is to find a structure that's sound and robust, because it can reduce the capacity of any foe to force their way in by a means other than an entrance. If you want to be heartless and cold about it, large crowds can be large shields but even if you don't intend to throw warm bodies between yourself and danger, dozens of ponies fleeing danger at once will provide confusion and distraction, and reduce the chances that any one pony will be targeted for attack."

She smiles at Hoodwink. "But if worst comes to worse, we'll certainly have some form of shelter, even if it's feeble. By the by, Hoodwink... have you ever seen such curious runework?" She uses her horn to gesture at the black crystals to either side, and the oozing runes painted on them. "Because it seems to me that a thief of exotic things might have stumbled across such characters before."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Heartstring
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:44 am

The runic symbol's, which Verde pointed out, were of an ancient race of ponies many a millennia ago. It's incredibly rare for these kinds of runic symbols' to be found anywhere outside of the Crystal Empire. The symbol's themselves neatly inscribed only dripping from the points where the lines stopped. Heartstring, himself, never seen such symbol's before in his travels, he wasn't sure about Hoodwink. He still kept his distance from the crystal itself, not really comfortable with being around it. The longer they stayed close, the more he just wanted to run away from it.

"Then let us venture off to these abandoned building's, which Hoodwink has spoken of." He spoke calmly and kept his volume at a level which both could hear him. His ears twitched to the sounds of the clopping hooves which stormed past the next street over. He lifted his head to the noise and took a few steps back.

Like before voices seemed to just seemed to carry with the breeze. this time however it was a single voice that was near the three of them. "You'd best run for there is no hope. The light shall feed our seed's and your world will come to an end." The direction which the voice came from was from the shadows of the alleyway. Though from that particular direction everyone would be able to feel the piercing stare that gazed upon them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Hoodwink led the way to the abandoned buildings; he occasionally shook his back hoof awkwardly as if it was itchy but he couldn't put his hoof on what was bothering it, quite literally. If he had been asked he would have simply said that it felt funny because right now that was all he could say for definite, otherwise he would be going into blind speculation which was something he never did.

"Home sweet home." He drawled as he led them to stand outside an old warehouse, with the sliding door easily moved on rusty hinges; the interior was large, dusty and empty except for a few ponies sleeping on blankets, but it provided shelter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Heartstring
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:17 pm

That feeling of somepony staring at him from the shadows made his coat stand on end. He wanted to get out of here and fast. He looked to verde and then back into the alleyway. His hooves quietly took a few steps back, before his ears twitched to the noise of Hoodwink's hooves. Hoodwink was already leading the way and so he had followed after the thief. It was better than just staying in that area. He's experienced horrible situation's before, but nothing this severe. This felt like something catastrophic rather than natural danger.

His ears lowered as they had arrived to an abandoned warehouse...well not so abandoned as there seemed to be other ponies around as well sleeping on blankets. He took consideration to watch how hard he stepped, so that he wouldn't disturb others with the clopping noises of his hooves.

Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Verde looks around the warehouse thoughtfully as they enter, her eyes noting support structures, the apparent material of the walls, the location of windows and doors, and other things that would be visible and relevant to a well-trained engineer. "Serviceable," she says lowly, drawing near to Hoodwink so she can talk to him without disturbing the other ponies. "I can't imagine it'd keep out a determined enemy, but it'll delay them and certainly deter the casual thug or madpony. Do you already have a setup here, or shall we just scatter?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:30 am

"I had a small section claimed to myself but Celestia only knows if that lasted; if you leave tape or spray painted lines down ponies tend to respect it but if you leave and take your bags with you it's hit and miss whether your spot will still be reserved when we get back." He informed them as he moved forward; he didn't know any of these ponies, and it was clear they didn't know him, but he gave them little tips of the hat and respectful nods, enough to keep things civil whenever someone threw a questioning look.

Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:52 am

By this point the black piece that was stuck to Hoodwink's hoof lined itself with the edge of his hoof. Heartstring took his time as well to look at his surrounding's while he followed. Whenever he felt his eyes came in contact with another's he would bow his head lightly in greetings. So there might be a section reserved? Well it didn't matter much if there was or not, they were away from that black stone. Though Heartstring still didn't feel any better. "At least we are away from that...thing." by thing he was referring to the black crystal. Of course he kept in mind of what Verde had said to Hoodwink, though in his own thoughts he knew they were dealing with something more than just a thug or madpony.

Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:24 am

"Then I suggest a position furthest from the weakest defenses," Verde said as they went. "My opinion is that the weakest defensive position would be the door we entered through, as it's not locked and I'm certain that to jam it would be resisted and to lock it impossible without a key." She glances around and gestures towards a particularly solid-looking wall. "I suggest that place for the greatest possible security during the evening. As to what tomorrow brings, we'll see."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Heartstring
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:44 pm

~meanwhile with the Crystal Guards~

Nightlight had finally returned to help Red Robin though when he had arrived, he arrived with a group. Red robin was sprawled upon the ground patches of his coat singed. The metal of his armor had scorch marks as well, yet there was no areas outside the alleyways that were on fire, or burned up. The guard's were immediately on alert and faced toward's the alleyway as Nightlight went to attend to Red Robin who was on the ground outside of the alleyway.

"Red Robin, wake up." Nightlight began checking Red Robin over seeing if there were any other noticeable wounds. Thankfully it just appeared that there was only scorches amongst the fur and a little bit on the skin. Nothing that would be fatal.

The unicorns that were amongst the squad that Nightlight brought lit up their horns and sent their light to float into the darkened alleyways. What the light revealed made the guard's shudder. Black slime painted the walls. The ground seemed crushed as if something heavy stepped there. There were also a multitude of shards scattered along the ground. The larger main black crystal was cracked open as if it were an egg.

Other than that there was nothing else in the alleyway, whatever was within that black crystal was free and no longer here. Red Robin was stirring awake. "The light..."

Nightlight listened to him. "The light? What about the light, Red?"

Red Robin opened his eyes, though Nightlight looked frozen as he saw one eye completely covered in darkness. "It feed's on the light."

Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:42 pm

Hoodwink directed the trio to an area that matched what Viridian wanted, briefly leaving them to retrieve his rucksack from where he had stashed it presumably earlier in the evening; when he returned he outlined a large rectangle in duct tape around them, roping off an area to call their own.

"Right. I can't exactly peg up the tent in here but there's no wind to blow it away in here. Only a two person tent though, which means somepony is sleeping out here on their sleeping bag." He said with a shrug, unpacking his own bag and clearly intending to give the tent to both Heartstring and Viridian. The stallion looked distracted, as if he couldn't shake an irritating fly.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:50 pm

"Heartstring, you take the tent with Hoodwink," Verde says. "I've got my own tent and other accommodations." From one of her numerous saddlebags, the unicorn floats out a meticulously-wound roll of oiled canvas and unrolls it. It rolls out to half again the length of a pony and then unfolds to the same dimensions in the other direction with six sectioned poles in the direct center. She assembles the poles and runs them through rows of rope loops secured to the canvas and then places the ends in eyelets on all four corners and midway through the side away from the opening.

"See? My own tent," she says with a smile. "Also, Hoodwink, is anything the matter? You appear distracted."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Heartstring
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:24 am

By this point the black crystal that had attached itself to Hoodwink's hoof had grown and covered his hoof like a new coat of nail polish.

After being lead to the area which Verde had described Heartstring took in a deep breath and held it a moment before he slowly and quietly allowed the breath to escape his nostrils. For the moment they were safe, well as safe as one can be from this sort of situation. There were several thing's that they had to consider and worry about, though bringing that up now may not be the best choice, well at least that's how he felt since he hadn't really had a moment to rest...though, he doubt he'd would be getting sleep anytime soon.

A short while ago he was about ready to fall asleep on the bench and now he banded together with a strange group of ponies to either deal with the situation or run from it. Again this danger was far more different than the dangers he found out in nature. Having something that's practically planned after you than it accidentally happening caused two big different fears to swell up inside. He wasn't sure which was scarier accidentally coming across a hydra or becoming a possible target by maybe two different group's of what might be ponies. His ears had dropped and his eyes lowered as he gazed towards the ground just listening.

He heard his name and his ears lifted up and he looked toward's Verde who told him to take the tent with Hoodwink. His eyes shifted away at that moment and he shook his head at the offer. He preferred not to be inside of something small like that and with another pony it'd just make thing's feel even smaller. "Thank's for the offer, but I'll be okay." He also wanted to have the opportunity to run at a moment's noticed rather than having to get out of a tent first. He watched Verde make her own tent and gently smiled. When the question shifted over to Hoodwink and asked about his well being, Heartstring's attention turned to him as well.

Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:45 pm

Hoodwink was looking down at his hoof, observing the fresh new covering he had developed. "Just gonna go out on a limb and say that this isn't some new hoof polish that someone spilled?" Hoodwink asked as he tapped the crystal covered hoof against the floor with a light clinking sound.

"Terrific." The stallion grumbled to himself. "Might want to check your hooves just in case. Heartstring, there's a small icepick in my bag, do you mind getting it out? I'm going to try and chip this off." Hoodwink asked, remarkably calm in body language but his eyes gave away that he was worried, maybe even scared.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:26 am

"Actually, Hoodwink, I think an icepick might be premature," Verde says. "What's growing on your hoof appears to be some kind of crystal and by nature, all crystals have planar fracture points that can be used to sheer them off through the application of directional force. An icepick may be well and good for the outer portions of the covering but as we get closer to hoof, skin, and bone you might want a method that'll destroy the crystal without seriously injuring you." She lights her horn and out of one of her saddlebags floats a small hammer with a pointed end, a jeweler's glass, and a small cylinder with an open end. After a moment, a nearly-searing intensity of white light appears in the cylinder and verde points it down at the black crystal, floating the jeweler's glass over to one of her eyes. "If you'll hold still, Hoodwink, I'll examine it and see if I can determine the lowest-risk way to break it off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Heartstring
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:57 pm

Heartstring's eyebrow arched as he slightly tilted his head as he looked at Hoodwink. His ears twitched to the clinking noise that the black crystal polish had made when Hoodwink hit it against the floor. That was interesting to say the least, but he did check his hooves to see if there was any on his hooves, but he didn't see anything on his hooves and then looked over to Hoodwink's pack to get what he had requested, but stopped part way when Verde spoke up.

Heartstring went back and opened Hoodwink's bag and looked inside for the icepick he had requested, once he saw where it was he then used his magic to levitate it out of the bag. When Heartstring used his magic not only did his horns glow, but his facial markings and his eyes glowed as well. By this point Heartstring turned to face Verde and Hoodwink levitating the icepick next to him.

The black crystal at first didn't react to anything until the nearly-searing intensity of white light had pointed in it's direction and like before with the much larger crystal it began to 'breath', hardly noticeable until you were really looking at it, and it started to stretch and grow onto his leg.

Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:50 am

Verde reacted the moment the crystal begins to stretch and immediately douses the light. "Fascinating... an inherent structural matrix configured to add magical mass through the consumption of light..." she says in a tone of voice that makes it clear that she's honestly intrigued by what she's seeing and seems only dimly aware that what's interested her has cased even more of Hoodwink's leg to be trapped. "Hmph... well, I suppose I can't use directed light, so I'll just have to used collected light." She turns away from the crystal, using her body to block any of the light from her horn from reaching the crystal, and casts a small cantrip. When she turns back to the two of them, her green eyes have gone cat-like. "Ah, much better... now then..." She fits the loupe over one of her eyes and leans down towards the crystal to examine it much more closely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:25 am

"Alright, I'm gonna officially say screw this." Hoodwink declared, now sounding rather panicked, as he grabbed the ice pick and began hacking away at the crystal crawling up his leg, determined to have it off of him as soon as possible, barely even paying attention to what was going on around him as he remained solely focused on getting the crystal off.

"Ah!" Hoodwink hissed in pain as he accidentally struck his own leg with the pick, drawing blood but continuing his assault on the hard black surface. He stopped when Verde leaned in, only to say "Unless you want a pick in the face I'd take a few steps back miss".
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:45 am

Heartstring took a half stepped back in surprise that the crystal had extended further up the leg. He looked toward's Verde, who came to the assumption, that the black crystal was growing due to light. "W-what?" he stuttered in surprise. This was strange a crystal entity which grows by light? Wouldn't that be kinda dangerous? The next thing he knew Hoodwink had took a hold of the ice pick and began to start hacking away at the black crystal in attempt to get it off. His ear's perked up for just a second to full uncurled length at this. Heartstring had stopped using his magic as he didn't want to accidentally cause the black crystal to grow any further and he lifted his front hoof in attempt to try and stop Hoodwink, but he didn't move any closer as he didn't want to cause a struggle with such a sharp object being at the center of it all. "H-hoodwink, try to calm down." he flinched when Hoodwink had hurt himself.

The crystal itself didn't respond any further when Verde had stopped doing what she had done. It grew to the canon of the pony, which is just above the fetlock. ( horse anatomy ) With each hit the Crystal had taken of the ice pick a 'clink' noise would resound, but no pieces fell from the crystal. Though it wasn't until Hoodwink had hurt himself that the black crystal had reacted, well to be more precise it didn't react until the blood dripped onto the black crystal and when it did it would visibly react and Hoodwink would feel it tighten on his leg administering enough pressure that Hoodwink wouldn't be able to bend at the pastern and then when Verde came in close to see the black crystal and Hoodwink stopped for a moment, the black crystal had stretched covering over the wound he had given himself and Hoodwink would feel a suction sensation and after a short moment the black crystal would return to it's original spot and the wound that Hoodwink had done was now healed and the pressure he felt on his leg gone. The crystal height was exactly at the middle of his canon.

Last edited by Heartstring on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just changed the height of the black crystal from the fetlock to the center of the canon.)
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:28 am

"I don't want an icepick to the face, incidentally." Verde says to him as she takes a step back. "But as I feared, you have apparently injured yourself in your panic to fight the crystal. But its response..." She took a step forward and around so that Hoodwink wouldn't be able to swing the icepick without badly injuring the unicorn in the process. "This is..."

She frowns. "Hoodwink, I don't believe we're dealing with an ordinary crystal. Yes, yes, I know that's fairly obvious but the response is reminding me more of a definite intellect. It responded to your injury as if aware, and magically healed you even as, based on the sound emitted, it actually consumed the blood that came from the wound. Crystals do not consume biological fluids... in fact, they don't consume anything. They're a mineral that's been formed into a very specific triangle-based structure, but these appear to be something else entirely."

She thinks a moment before reaching back with her head and nosing the flap open on a saddlebag. A minute later, she pulls a hacksaw from her saddlebag. "If my theory is correct, this should cut the crystal. The teeth of the blade are of an extraordinarily rare material that has extraordinary cutting properties even against extremely hard substances like diamond. I will cut away from you, if you'll permit me, and perhaps we can slice off enough that you can shatter its cohesion and remove the rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:18 pm

"You know, I really don't need a lesson on what's eating my leg." Hoodwink snapped, looking quite panicked now. He took several long breaths, forcing himself to calm down. "Sorry, sorry. This isn't exactly good for my temperament." He apologised, nodding his head at the crystal, having evidently agreed with Heartstring and Verde that hacking away at it was pointless and would just tire him out more than anything.

Hoodwink looked down again. Somehow, the fact the crystal had healed his cut only made him want it off more than ever; he had plenty of experience with strange artifacts or curses causing things to act in ways they shouldn't but this... it was as if the crystal was a parasite leeching off of him.

"Okay." He said with a resigned look at Verde's hacksaw. Just do me a favor; if this thing starts, I don't know, expanding again and not stopping, please promise you won't panic." He asked. "Because if you panic I really think I will too."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Heartstring stood near by, but gave Verde enough room to do her work. He didn't want to hinder any progress they could possibly have. His ears were lowered and he clearly looked uncomfortable by what's happening now, but he managed to keep himself collected. He nodded to Hoodwinks request, he was glad that Hoodwink calmed down, it could have lead to something unwanted if he didn't.

With the hacksaw in sight, Hoodwink could feel the crystal on his leg shiver as if afraid, but externally on the outside it didn't move a single bit. Though not too long after that did the ground began to tremble as if something massive was nearby. At first the vibration's in the ground felt tiny, but over a short amount of time it began to get stronger. Soon it got the attention of the many ponies that were within the building the trio resided in. A heavy snarl could also be heard, followed by what could be understood as heavy sniffing and soon silence.

Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:04 am

"Panic?" Verde chuckles. "Hoodwink, panicking isn't in my nature except in events of catastrophic magical armageddons. At that point I will scream like a cheerleader on helium and run in circles screaming 'we're all gonna die' because really, I might as well spend my last living moments humiliating myself beyond redemption, because I won't have to worry about the consequences."

She lays the blade of the saw against the crystal, aiming it away from his leg. "But there aren't any catastrophic magical armageddons happening in the next few minutes so you won't have to worry about me panicking." Hoodwink and Heart both would see her cant her ears in the direction of the noises but as she starts sawing away at the crystal, her steadiness doesn't waver and she evidences no further reaction. At least, not until she unstraps the machete from her saddlebags and brings it in closer, keeping it ready while not interrupting her work one iota.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:37 pm

"As much as I'd pay to see that can we bloody hurry up?!" Hoodwink yelled at Verde. "Sorry, no I'm not sorry get this stupid thing off me!" He yelled, spitting at the crystal and hitting it with his forehooves as if that would somehow succeed where a pick axe had failed.

Hoodwink yelped, in an unusually high pitched tone, at the shaking. "This thing is shaking! I swear to Celestia either someone gets this off or I will haunt the waste of oxygen who invented this stuff until my ghost dies, and then I'll come back and haunt him again!" Hoodwink yelled, sucking in huge lung fulls of oxygen as Verde brought out the machete. "You realise that's hardly reassuring right?"
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:17 pm

"Would you stop flailing about and screaming like a filly?" Verde sighs. "Otherwise, I might waste my time and imperil the free defensive movement of my machete keeping the blade against your throat to induce good behavior. You're remarkably cowardly for a sneak thief that dresses like a debonair gentlestallion with mannerisms to match, and that's just..." She stops talking, thinking a moment although she doesn't stop sawing "...cognitively dissonant. One of the vital aspects and characteristics of the gentlestallion is a demeanor of casual courage as if there is no danger at all, and as if the danger that threatens is of a smaller matter than other, more mundane things. The aura of courage, however artificial, invests courage in others and sudden tentativeness in a foe. That is when the gentlestallion strikes, when the enemy is momentarily hesitant, wondering if the confidence has a reason and if that reason might threaten them unexpectedly."

She raises her eyes to his and grins, still sawing as if she was paying attention to it. "I love my romanticized knight-in-shining-armor fiction, as you might be able to tell. But I also find that the airy notions are founded in fact and truth, for there are many ponies who feel the tug of noblesse oblige on their sense of personal honor and act as gentlestallions in the way my fiction describes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Heartstring
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Heartstring stood there helpless watching the two. There wasn't really much else he could do in this situation. Well given the fact that he's never really been in this situation before and normally travels around by himself, so his bedside manners may be a bit rusty. Though what was really distracting him from the situation with Hoodwink were the vibration's and that heavy snarling, just what in the world made that sort of noise. He'd recall some thing's to mind, but that would be impossible they don't live in the Crystal Empire, right? Heartstring was looking up to the roof and around the area, up until Hoodwink started to yell at Verde and this caused Heartstring to flinch and look toward's Hoodwink.

He started his movement to move a step closer, but stopped when Verde retorted back to Hoodwink. Heartstring could only blink listening to the two. He did have to admit though, Verde kept an unnaturally cool demeanor about herself, almost as if this were a common occurrence to her. Heartstring, himself, was scared, though he didn't express it as visibly as Hoodwink, more so, he reasoned with himself that having more than one person freaking out would only cause more problems than solve it, so he held it in and did his best to keep his cool, though it was at least visible on his face that Heartstring was uncomfortable.

"You both may want to-" At this point Heartstring was cut off.

---Boss Battle!---

As Verde started sawing through the dark crystal began to, at first, succumb to the saw, but part way through the sawing it liquified and released an unearthly screech. The screech itself cut off Heartstring from saying the rest of his sentence. Whatever chunk's or pieces Verde may have managed to have gotten off earlier, have also liquified as well. This screeching had woke up everyone in the building, in the case that the strong vibration's and the snarl hadn't already.  Many would cover their ears from the god awful screeching up until it had stopped and a short silence would settle in.

A grumpy old pony after recovering somewhat from the screeching yelled out in their direction. "Keep it quiet, ponies are trying to sleep here. gon' sarnit.." and then proceeded to try and get comfy on his single lay sheet, which was his 'bed'.

It was then a thunderous roar erupted from just outside the warehouse and the windows, whatever was left of the old abandoned warehouse, shattered. The whole building itself shook, a loud noise as if a wrecking ball just hit the building could be heard. Dust, and grime, rust flakes, whatever really that was trapped in the rafters above everyone would flutter down. From the side window's of the building this mass of darkness would cover everything. With the lack of sufficient lighting, many would fail to see exactly what this black mass was. Though that wouldn't last for too long before the ceiling was torn right off along with a good chunk of wall that was closest to this black mass.

The monstrous beast that was just a tad bigger than the warehouse itself would be seen. It's appearance was nothing pleasing. It's body shaped like that of a worm on a massive scale, though on it's body splotches of tiny black hairs would each individually move. On it's underside were many, many smaller claws that were more likely used in assisting it to move. It's head, rather difficult to miss, looked as though it were covered in a hard, thick, black shell, many circular openings on it that showed tiny eyes that stared intently. It also had two large, long clawed hands, It's hands would grab to the sides of the building and it rose up even higher and stared inside the building and roared again. When it roared the hard shell would split open in four directions revealing a unknown about of fangs that each wriggled and moved individually. once it's roar was over it's mouth shut closed.

The dark crystal gunk came together very quickly after the monster revealed itself and reformed back onto Hoodwinks leg.

Ooc:
Basically, combine these three things and make it black;
http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads//2011/09/IMG_0114.jpg?9098e0
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/325/4/d/death_worm_by_dragonisaris-d6v2wl6.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/226/0/f/cartoonized_graboid_by_mgmirkin-d5b1nym.jpg

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One's True Calling. [Private]   

Back to top Go down

One's True Calling. [Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next