A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)   Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:30 pm

Practically as soon as the food hit the table Salem started chowing down. It may not have been a particularly well made meal but it certainly best trail rations and the like. A few moments later Burlap entered the room and wordlessly slumped into a chair... and fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)   Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:37 am

Sugary was pleased that Salem was content and chowing down heartily as he did so as well. As for when Burlap showed up, he would greet them... and lightly frowned as they slept again, looking down on them at the table with a cocked brow. "... I worry for his health... Well, he looks comfy at least, but it doesn't look like he'll be joining us right away, so..."

He would opt to just serve them a mug and a plate of eggs, onion, and a banana, and leave it next to them for when they were ready. He'd then look to Salem with a small smile. "Alright, let's get geared up while we can and start investigating at least..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)   Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:44 am

Salem simply shrugged at Sugary's remark about Burlap. "Well, it hasn't killed him in the last couple of decades and he serves my purposes well enough so it's not been a worry of mine. If it makes him happy and doesn't affect my work I won't stop him doing what he wants."

It wouldn't take long for her to gobble down the rest of her breakfast. Letting out another yawn, she returned his smile. " Indeed! Let's have at it while the day is young and the fiends know not of our purpose here!" She cried with a sense of sudden sense of energy and gusto. Leaping up out of her chair and turning in the direction of the bedroom. She did, however, briefly look back. "Oh, and thank you for the breakfast, Sugary. I'm sure if today is a success we could have a different kind of meal to celebrate~" She purred before striding out of the kitchen, seductively shaking her rump a little as she left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)   Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:21 am

He let out a hearty laugh as she walked out of the kitchen, leaving him with a rather pleasant view and wandering thoughts... before he shortly walked right after her. For the most part, he had everything he needed with him already, but had a few things he could still bring along from his room, the one he was now sharing with her. "Mind if I help you gear up faster at least? I disrobed you yesterday. Might as well do the opposite~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)   Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:30 pm

“Well if you want to I’m not opposed to it~” She playfully swished her tail from side to beckon him forth as she went to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)   Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:26 pm

With silent glee, the stallion would aid the mare in yet another act of trust and intimacy as he approached her. One by one, he'd help her remove the more casual pieces of clothing, before eventually getting to dressing and gearing her up again. When it was necessary, he'd urge her to sit or lay on the bed for him to put something upon her, gently but quickly bracing the gear as intended, always giving the taller mare a calm but playful gaze while doing so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)   Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:02 pm

As she was dressed By Sugary she returned his playful gaze and smiled the whole time but aside from that she simply followed his instructions and before long she was geared up and ready to face the cold world outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)   Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:45 am

There certainly had been a form of pleasure in watching her near bare form again, but more than anything he hoped she would truly feel comfortable around him; So far, he figured she warmed up to him quick, though lamented there was no time do keep doing so intimately as they left the airship eventually walking down a ramp. Even covered as he was, he shook for a moment despite the relaxed ambience. "..... It's... really cold..." The weather was expected, but it seemed this year would be a very chilly one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jammex

PostSubject: Re: High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)   Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:20 am

Turning up the collar on her coat, Salem let out a soft hum as she walked down the ramp alongside Sugary. Despite not really covering up anymore than she was when they first set off she seemed perfectly content in this chilly climate as she confidently strode forth.

Glancing over in his direction she let out a quiet chuckle and patted him on the back. "Oh, it's just a little chilly out here. Don't be such a wimp! If I can take it then the big, manly mercenary definitely should!" She said before lightly nuzzling him behind the ears. She most certainly had warmed up to him quickly. Even she could easily tell that much but was that really so strange when he gave her her first experience of 'carnal relations' just the night before? She certainly didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)   Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:06 am

He lightly grumbled under his breath as he looked up to the castle itself, blowing out a cloud of air from his nostrils. "Easy for you to say, your fur is at least 5 times longer than mine..." Despite the words, he sounded rather warmly about it, especially at having his mane nuzzled by her, making him smile a bit and reflexively lean back to her a bit as he looked up to her. "... Let's just do what we must... You're our best tracker I wager. Where to we start?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)   

Back to top Go down

High stakes, cleansing wood. (Private)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: