OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown

Go down 
+10
Xereth
Wild Card
ObsidianPony
TathemRelag
Chappy
jz96
StrawberryGamer
PLOTYNSTYNE
Brother Roga
Sif
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Sif

Sif

The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Boring Rules/Extended Description Section:

1. No knowledge of the Elder Scrolls lore is required.  I have that covered.
  2. You are allowed to make your character any race (including those from TES universe), but I highly recommend you stick with races in the MLP universe due to story reasons.
  3. All characters are anthropomorphic due to, again, story reasons and to make things a bit more balanced.  Fur, mane, tails, horns, wings; hands, but hooves instead of feet.
  4. You are NOT allowed to make a Dragonborn character.  Nor a "chosen one."  You can be rather powerful, but I expect everyone to have a balanced weakness for their abilities.  If you do not, I will nerf you.
  5. ERP is technically allowed, but I personally ask that you either fade-to-black or take it out of the thread.  This is to avoid derailment of this thread and story.  If this becomes an issue I will outright ban it from this thread.
  6. This is a shorter introduction thread.  If things go well there will be a much larger main thread that continues where this one ends.
  7. There will be a skill system and rng aspect for this thread, though it will mostly come into play during the main thread.  If you wish to know more about this system, please ask me directly.
  8. There will more than likely be gore in this thread, but it will not be over-the-top like, say, Fallout.  It will be a halfway point between the gore present in TES and Fallout.  For those who do not know what this means, limbs may go flying and fire will be... a bit gruesome, but I'm not going to go into surgical detail.
  9. You are allowed to have multiple characters, but understand that this makes my job more difficult, so I ask that you don't do too many.  I'm allowing this in case anyone wishes to have a companion or pet join them on the adventure.
  10. Health and damage will be handled "realistically."  Most fatal wounds in a real situation will be fatal here, but I will allow for some ridiculous pain tolerance for certain enemy types.  Magical barriers and armour also will reflect attacks or absorb them.  You'll need to find a way around these defenses.
  11. Your characters will most likely be injured throughout this rp and I expect you to take this into account for actions and responses.  You are not a god, if you are injured or crippled roleplay as such.
  12. Healing magic can heal minor to moderate wounds if given enough time and if used by a skilled restoration student, but major wounds (I will determine the cut off) will require you to seek out a Master of Restoration or a surgeon, or you could become one yourself farther down the story line.
  13. Magic will be handled in a unique way.  You can and will run out of Magic/Magicka and will need to drink potions or rest to regain it back.  I will tentatively allow you to decide what your limit is, but if this is abused I will force a strict cap based on skills and race.  
  14. ALL races can use magic, but some, like Unicorns, are usually more skilled at it.
  15. Remember, this is an rp!  Bandits and other enemies in TES may not retreat or surrender, but you can certainly "convince" them to here!  Not every fight needs to end in death, though good luck talking down a Dragon.
  16. Your choices do matter!  There are a near infinite number of ways you can go about reaching your goals, so feel free to do whatever you want as long as it makes sense!  If your character has no history of breaking the law, don't have them stealing things randomly.  If your character has no history of murder, they can't just join the Dark Brotherhood.  Don't try to take on every guard in Solitude, you WILL DIE.  You can try to flirt with a guard though, but good luck.  They all seem to be really busy.
  17. Diseases and curses are in this rp.  You can contract these from certain enemies/locations.  This includes Vampirism.  Wrap your tools.
  18. You can do solo-rp stuff, but I ask that you stick with the group as often as possible for simplicity's sake.  I do however encourage making your own little stories and if these require a solo journey then I am happy to assist.
  19. A lot of this story will be unknown to your characters.  I encourage you to actively seek out answers to some of the big unknowns I will be including.  Or don't, up to you.  I'm not gonna be upset if no one discovers the many things I've hidden.  IT'S FINE OKAY?
  20. There are many factions that you will run into and you can join almost all of them and even advance up the ranks.  That will mostly happen in the main thread, but I will include some small situations in this one that you could take advantage of.

THE ELDER SCROLLS: PORTAL FROM THE UNKNOWN

Chapter 1: The Fall of Equestria
The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Fallout_equestria___foggy_destroyed_ponyville_by_mlartspecter-d716oj1
Equestria's days were numbered.  Despite Twilight's best attempts, she was unable to revert the damage done by Starlight Glimmer's dangerous meddling with time. Her second plan, regathering the elements of harmony and attempting to sway her old friends to believe the life she had no way of returning back to provided a bit more success.  With their help, and the assistance of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, they were able to create a massive barrier around much of Equestria.  This, they hoped, would keep Tirek out till they could devise a way to defeat him for good.  

Days passed, then weeks, then months, and no permanent solution was reached.  The Princesses could not keep the barrier up despite their best efforts and the combined powers of the newly rejoined Elements of Harmony.  Slowly, in secret, they let the barrier shrink and shrink.  They knew the devastation that would befall all pony kind who became unsheltered by this action, but they knew it was their only hope to by them more time.  It succeed at that, if nothing else.

Tirek, being the patient demon he is, simply waited and waited.  As the barrier began to slowly shrink, he began a purge of everything left unprotected.  Nothing was left in his wake but fire and ash.  Panic and rumors began to spread amongst the already frightened ponies.  The Princesses assured the public that these rumors were merely that, rumors, but it grew impossible to refute as more and more towns fell off the map.  When the first city fell to Tirek, Dodge City, there was no denying it anymore.  Outraged by the actions, several ponies attempted to take Canterlot and seek revenge on the Princesses.  These short rebellions were beaten swiftly, but it wore the already weakening Alicorns even more.  A massive evacuation was ordered shortly after for not just the ponies, but everyone; dragons, minotaur, donkeys, everyone.  All were told to flee towards Canterlot and to help in any way possible.

Canterlot began to overflow with refugees from all around.  Almost every pony pitched in to help in any way they could, but hope was beginning to dwindle.  In a last ditch effort to beat Tirek, The Princesses, Elements of Harmony, and the entirety of the Royal Guard pushed towards the ever shrinking edges of the barrier and pushed passed.  In their absence, it was asked that all unicorns band together to keep the barrier up for as long as needed.

A week passed and even the powers of all of Equestria's Unicorns began to weaken.  No word had returned from the Princesses and the worst was assumed.  Amazingly, they returned, though battered and beaten.  A fraction of the Guard that followed them returned, the rest... having fallen.  Hope was lost and a dark cloud descended across what remained of Equestria.  There was nothing left but the time the barrier bought them.  The Princesses, wanting nothing more than a bit of peace for their subjects, poured all of their last remaining energy into keeping the barrier going for as long as they could.  Everyone huddled together and prepared to wait out their final months.

Then... something happened.  No one knows how, why, or even what it was, but a pair of claws sprung up from the ground outside of Canterlot.  A glowing, fiery doorway appeared between them.  Everypony fled, fearing this to be some new plan by Tirek, but after days of silence from this strange mirror, confusion replaced fear.  Twilight, ever still the curious princess, requested it be investigated.  She was accompanied by the other Alicorns, all of whom had to be carried to the object of interest by some of their few remaining Guardsmen, their ability to carry their own weight having been lost.

Onlookers were kept far back, but many still saw the events that transpired next.  A shadowy figure, unlike nothing ever witnessed before, emerged from the gateway.  It seemed to talk with the Alicorns for a brief moment, though the exact words it said and the responses of the Alicorns is lost to time.  The Alicorns soon returned to the castle, but the shadow remained in it's spot, never moving.  

Days of silence passed as every pony tried to figure out what they had discussed, what exactly this gateway was, and who, or rather, what this shadow was.  The Princesses emerged from their castle and gave a short, but echoing order to all of Equestria.  "Enter the Portal.  It is our only hope."  Nothing else was explained, and some even believe the Princesses knew nothing more than what they had said.  

A few hundred ponies left nothing to chance and quickly fled into the gateway, walking through the silent, shadow as it stood in their path.  The majority were more reserved and demanded that their weakened leaders explain what was going on.  After a week of no response, and with the barrier shrinking every hour, ponies began lining up by the thousands to push through the gateway... leaping into the unknown.

Chapter 2: A New Home
The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Masser-Secunda-Moons
The journey through the gateway felt almost instantaneous.  Their was a great flash of light, a feeling of intense heat as if the sun was mere inches from each individual's face, a strong sensation of what felt to some as magic, though... different.  These feelings were gone in a blink of an eye as the ponies and their allies found themselves on the other side; in a large clearing of a forest.

The forest seemed oddly similar to some seen throughout Equestria, though the trees were foreign to all.  It appeared to be night time and many ponies looked to the sky, expecting to see Luna's illustrious moon still there... To their shock, it was not.  In fact, there were two celestial bodies lighting up the night sky, and neither one was the moon they had all known and loved.  

The shock and confusion of whatever world they had stepped into was broken moments later by the loud sound of a horn echoing through the trees.  Two more horns joined in on this small symphony, but who or whatever was blowing them remained hidden in the dark.  Most of the Equestrians huddled together, forced to move further into the clearing as more and more of them poured from the gateway.  After a minute the horns stopped, followed by a few minutes of silence before the sounds of marching began to be heard from all around.  Quickly, a small sea of red began to flood around them from the treeline.  Hundreds of figures, marching all in unison, quickly surrounded the ponies and the gate.  It was difficult to see who or what these creatures were, due to their large shields and obscuring armour.  All that was instantly noticeable was that they stood upright and had the same number of appendages as the ponies.

The loud sound of trotting followed next, though the ponies were further confused when they realized it wasn't their own.  Several of the same creatures rode in from directly in front of them, riding on the backs of... other ponies?  At least, they looked similar... but they were trotting on all fours and were quite larger.  One of these otherworldly ponies was different than the others as it wore a set of golden armour.  The creature on it's back was also wearing more ornate armour than its counterparts, signalling this to be a leader of some sort..  

From the distance it shouted, it's voice loud and authoritative, amplified by what was assumed to be magic.  Amazingly, the ponies understood the creature completely.  Could it be that they shared the same tongue?  Or is there perhaps another reasoning?  "Equestrians!" he shouted,  "You are hereby ordered to surrender!  Any act of aggression by any individual will be met with swift punishment and quick death!  If you follow all orders you will be lead to safety.  Do not attempt to flee."

Having no other options the ponies slowly accepted the proposed terms and were corralled, like cattle, and ushered further along the path.  After half an hour of walking they arrived at a large fort made out of wood from the surrounding trees.  More of these creatures stood on its walls and up in its towers, Bows drawn as they kept a watchful eye on the horrified ponies.  Surrounding the fort was a sea of tents and campfires, yet they were not inhabited by these creatures.  In fact, several were being used by other ponies; ones from the first group that had rushed in without another thought.  

The loud voice returned once more.  "You will all be grouped up, accounted for, then sent off to designated camps where you shall stay.  Do not attempt to leave before you are instructed to.  Doing so will be considered an act of aggression and will be dealt with swiftly.  The Empire is willing to provide you with land to settle.  Do not take this generosity lightly, Equestrians."

These creatures were vastly different from anything ever seen before in Equestria.  They had no fur, no tails, and their manes seemed to only be on the helmets of officers.  They had a range of colors, but all appeared to be of the same race.  Occasionally, an individual among their ranks would look different from the others, with some even having long antenna like ears.  All questions asked by the Equestrians were met with blank stares or insistences that they can not provide answers.  Several of the higher ranking soldiers informed them that they would not be harmed and that the Empire has no intention of starting unneeded conflict.  They considered the arrival of the Equestrians as unprovoked and were simply keeping cautious for the sake of their people, they had said.  Days past, then weeks as more and more Equestrians were forced to wait around this massive fort.  As more came through the gate, the number of troops doubled in order to maintain control.  Surprisingly, fights or attempts at escape were very rare, or at least were very well kept secrets.  It was a silent agreement among almost all Equestrians that whatever new world this is, it doesn't appear to be dying, thus meaning it is their only chance at a home again.

Slowly, but surely, groups of ponies were selected and sent into the fort where they were forced to undergo a series of examinations and tests.  Most of these seemed geared towards identifying any unknown diseases or threats the newcomers might hold.  The last and final check was a document.  Once filled out, they were told, they would be reviewed for relocation to one of the new, Eqeustrian run, refuge camps.

Chapter 3: The Empire Loves its Lists
The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Latest?cb=20120311124204
Below is the form everyone will need to fill out in order to partake in the thread.  Please fill out each section.

1. Name:
  2. Race/Species:
  3. Age:
  4. Birthsign:  Revision II: Equestrians do not appear to have any birthsigns or any affiliation with the Divines.  Cultural investigation has yielded a similar birth-given-trait.  'Cutie Marks'
  5. Cutie Mark:
  6. Height:
  7. Weight:
  8. Hair and Tail Colors:
  9. Eye Color:
  10. Personal Belongings (Please list and describe): Revision I: Any items deemed dangerous or akin to a weapon will be confiscated until further notice.
  11. Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions (Please describe Relationship):
  12. Notable Skills:
  13. Notable Weaknesses: Revision III: (This is mostly an ooc one for my use.  Could you imagine being asked your weaknesses on an immigration form?)
  14. Past Professions:
  15. Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care?  Yes/No
  16. Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire.  This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort.  Yes/No
    Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature:_____________________________________
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 10:12 pm

1. Name: Oathbound
2. Race/Species: Earth Pony, Equestrian
3. Age: 59
4. Birthsign: N/A
5. Cutie Mark: A golden shield criss-crossed by two light-blue axes.
6. Height: Average Imperial.
7. Weight: See above.
8. Hair and Tail Colors: Gray coat, golden yellow and red mane & tail.
9. Eye Color: Silvery gray.
10. Personal Belongings: 1 (One) Silver sapphire amulet, enchanted, request keeping for health reasons. 1 (One) pair of gray camo-pattern shorts.
11. Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions: Dead daughter. Requesting cremation materials for burial rites.
12. Notable Skills: Skilled fighter, telekinetic abilities and user of conjured weaponry.
13. Notable Weaknesses: Suffering from Manavoid Disease (Think Oblivion's Atronach Star but also having a negative magicka regeneration penalty that starts taking health from you if you're out of magicka) - require magical amulet to stave off symptoms. Personality split in half - evil personality that absorbs negative emotions; capable of taking over under extreme duress (Visible transformation) and detaching from host body to manifest on it's own.
14. Past Professions: Captain of the Royal Guard, Captain of the Ponyville Guard.
15. Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care? Yes.
16. Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire.  This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort. Yes.

Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown 3eab0955fe

Last edited by Brother Roga on Wed May 02, 2018 5:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
PLOTYNSTYNE

PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 11:22 pm

(Filled out with assistance)

1. Name: Clairvoyance
2. Race/Species: Unicorn, Equestrian
3. Age: 23
4. Birthsign: N/A
5. Cutie Mark: A crystal ball with rainbow highlights
6. Height: Quite short
7. Weight: Quite light
8. Hair and Tail Colors: Snow white
9. Eye Color: Milky white
10. Personal Belongings: Sturdy white cane, denotes blindness.
11. Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions: None. Sister recently deceased.
12. Notable Skills: Claims heightened non-sight senses and rudimentary healing ability. Can see life?
13. Notable Weaknesses: Blind. Highly dependent on others for physical living necessities. Low tolerance for pain.
14. Past Professions: Artist, painter. What? None.
15. Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care? Yes.
16. Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire.  This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort. Yes.

Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature: [Thumbprint]
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:06 am

1. Name: Sunshine
  2. Race/Species: Pegasus, Equestrian
  3. Age: 27
  4. Birthsign:
  5. Cutie Mark: A simple sun, with sunbeams
  6. Height: Slightly shorter than average
  7. Weight: Lighter than average.
  8. Hair and Tail Colors: blue and pink, with a yellow coat.
  9. Eye Color: Blue
  10. Personal Belongings: Black and white maid uniform
  11. Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions: Moongleam (sister), Strawberry Breeze (adventure companion) (Insert list of my other OCs as friends)
  12. Notable Skills: Magic in the form of Light Manipulation/Projection, Fire immunity. Skilled in combat.
  13. Notable Weaknesses: The only way to reliably regain spent magic is through sunlight, unable to learn non-light/fire magic.
  14. Past Professions: Baker, Mercenary, Adventurer.
  15. Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care?  Yes
  16. Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire.  This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort.  Yes
    Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature: [Insert signature here]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 am

Name: Sandy Pyrtinker
Race/Species: Earth Pony, Mare, equestrian
Birthsign: None
Cutie Mark: Eye with a cog pupil
Height: Average (Redguard female)
Weight: Lighter then average mare
Hair and Tail Colors: Dirty blond mane, Earth yellow fur.
Eye Color: Gold
Personal Belongings (Please list and describe): Spyglass,to see far away. Monocle, to see small details. Notebooks,quill and inkwell, Note taking. First aid kit. (gauze, rubbing alcohol, medicine for right arm.)
Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions (Please describe Relationship): None (All family decease, Friends either decease or went to hiding)
Notable Skills: Heighten eyesight, highly knowledgeable of many topic, skills of deduction, Close combat experience.
Notable Weaknesses: Revision III: Poor swimmer, Lacks communication/ barter skills. Does not like to be touch. (In general)
Past Professions: Detective/ Private investigator.

Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care?  Yes
Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire.  This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort.  Yes
Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature: Sandy. A. Pyrtinker.  Badlands

Last edited by jz96 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Note: form dictated, as per request of subject.
1. Name: Knoxx
2. Race/Species: Diamond Dog
3. Age: 38
4. Birthsign: None.
5. Cutie Mark: None.
6. Height: Higher than average.
7. Weight: Higher than average.
8. Hair and Tail Colors: Reddish Brown.
9. Eye Color: Dark Blue.
10. Personal Belongings: None. All items are potentially dangerous, and have been confiscated.
11. Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions (Please describe Relationship): None.
12. Notable Skills: Claims to be a master smith, skills are shown to be more novice. Stronger than most. High pain tolerance.
13. Notable Weaknesses: No magical talent, unintelligent, illiterate, and generally ignorant.
14. Past Professions: Subject seemed confused, then claimed to help with mining in the past.
15. Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care? Yes
16. Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire. This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort. Yes

Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature: X
Back to top Go down
TathemRelag

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:38 pm

1. Name:  Freedom Bright
2. Race/Species:  Earth Pony
3. Age:  32
4. Birthsign: Revision II: Equestrians do not appear to have any birthsigns or any affiliation with the Divines. Cultural investigation has yielded a similar birth-given-trait. 'Cutie Marks'
5. Cutie Mark:  A pickaxe and a torch crossed, in red
6. Height:  Slightly shorter than the Nord average
7. Weight:  Average for a Nord
8. Hair and Tail Colors:  Cream-yellow fur with a gray patch on the tip of the muzzle. Mane and tail are primarily a purplish-red, with a bluish-purple streak down their middle.
9. Eye Color:  Dark blue, almost black
10. Personal Belongings (Please list and describe): Revision I: Any items deemed dangerous or akin to a weapon will be confiscated until further notice.  One set of clothing: a red phrygian cap, a thin black vest, a once-white button shirt with red cuffs that has been stained slightly yellowish, and patched black trousers. Additionally, a pickaxe, some parchment, a small journal, several quill pens, and plenty of ink.
11. Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions (Please describe Relationship):  None
12. Notable Skills:  The strength of an earth pony miner; a gift for fiery, if simply-worded, oratory and writing.
13. Notable Weaknesses:  Deaf in his right ear, no formal education beyond the age of sixteen.
14. Past Professions:  Foundry worker, miner, (anarchist revolutionary - not that he would mention that in-character, at least not to the Imperials)
15. Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care?  Yes
16. Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire. This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort.  Yes
Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature:___________Freedom_Bright____________
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:42 pm

Name: Tea Leaf

Race/Species: Earth Pony

Birthsign: N/A

Cutie Mark: A golden sarcophagus

Height: 5'7

Weight: 196lbs

Hair and Tail Colors: Dark brown mane and tail

Eye Color: Blue

Personal Belongings (Please list and describe): Three piece suit, potion making kit, golden pocket watch, journal,

Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions (Please describe Relationship): Purse Cutter- Adoptive Daughter. Bronze Gasket and Razor Back- Friends

Notable Skills: Master thief, charismatic talker, good deduction skills, quick thinker

Notable Weaknesses: Revision III: Mediocre combatant, not quite as convincing of a liar as he thinks he is, minor kleptomaniac

Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care?  Yes

Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire.  This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort.  Yes

Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature:_Tea Leaf____________________________________

Name: Purse Cutter

Race/Species: Thestral/Batpony

Birthsign: N/A

Cutie Mark: A purse leaking golden coins

Height: 5'0

Weight: 109lbs

Hair and Tail Colors: Pink mane/tail

Eye Color: Pink left eye and green right eye

Personal Belongings (Please list and describe):
- Small leather diary
- Pink suit
- Gold bracelet
- Cane

Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions (Please describe Relationship):
Tea Leaf- Adoptive Father
Razor Back and Bronze Gasket- Friends

Notable Skills:
- Skilled pickpocket
- Charismatic
- Agile
- Intelligent

Notable Weaknesses:
- Borderline kleptomaniac
- Compulsive/Reckless behavior
- Poor filter from brain to mouth
- Largely untrained in combat

Past Professions: None

Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care? Yes

Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire. This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort. Yes

Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature: Purse Cutter

Last edited by ObsidianPony on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 10:48 pm

Name: Wild Card
Race/Species: Pegasus, Equestrian
Birthsign:
Cutie Mark: Single card split between opposite corners, one half depicting the 4 of Clubs, the other depicting a Joker
Height: 5'10"
Weight: Little lighter than average, I guess? Haven't weighed myself in a while.
Hair and Tail Colors: Black and Red
Eye Color: Orange (subject to change because, well, horse magic I guess? But orange is the default, trust me)
Personal Belongings (Please list and describe): Top hat - It's a magic hat @3@ Hard to describe writing down, anyway. Suit - snazzy, fancy, bet you all want one to look classy for evening do's. Shit tons of cards, kept in the hat - We got playing cards, tarot cards, cards for board games that have no other use, a holiday card is there somewhere, you lot took the sharp cards and the magical ones. Money, though not sure if it's legal tender in this place, probably not, but I was rich back where I come from.
Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions (Please describe Relationship): None accompanying me, though parents are probably somewhere, hopefully, names of Strawberry Clouds and Windy Wings.
Notable Skills: Gambling, with cards! Any dice and I'm in a kerfuffle, but I got a good poker face, if you guys know what that is. Charismatic, at least I like to think I leave good impressions. Can fly real good, like super good. High pain tolerance. Wait, being told that we're good at fighting too, huh... with swords and, what's a poleaxe?
Notable Weaknesses: Doesn't quite know what a poleaxe is. Has a severe case of MPD, 12 personalities in total, can lead to rambling, distraction or general spontaneous changes in character. Outside events more likely to influence a change in personality.
Past Professions: Is gambling a profession? It's not quite like baker or sofa seller, but it made me my money so I guess Professional Gambler it is.
Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care?  Yes/No
Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire.  This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort.  Yes/No
Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature:______Wild Card_________
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 1:04 am

Name: Tabi

Race/Species: Female Wolf

Birthsign:  Revision II: Equestrians do not appear to have any birthsigns or any affiliation with the Divines.  Cultural investigation has yielded a similar birth-given-trait.  'Cutie Marks'
Cutie Mark:

Height: 2.2 m

Weight: 95 kg

Hair and Tail Colors: Hair is almost black with blue highlights. Tail is same as body (dark grey)

Eye Color: Amber

Personal Belongings (Please list and describe): A set of heavy steel armour, backpack with more casual clothing, necklace of various-sized fangs, big thick shield (think Defender's Shield from Dank Sails 2), a steel longsword that could be considered greatsword by most.

Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions (Please describe Relationship): Silvester the Ferret, loyal companion

Notable Skills: Great defensive capability, (is pretty much a tank), very strong

Notable Weaknesses: Gets tired rather quickly when using heavy armour, doesn't think ahead often

Past Professions: Mercenary

Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature:_____________Tabitha_________________
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:45 am

Name: Crystal Sparkle

Race/Species: Equestrian, unicorn

Cutie Mark: a sapphire blue crystal cluster

Height: 5'8"

Weight: mare average

Hair and Tail Colors: sapphire blue w/light pink streak

Eye Color: sapphire blue

Personal Belongings (Please list and describe): Saddlebags. Six water bottles, three metal and three plastic, and rations. A Griffish Army knife (confiscated), flint (confiscated), a few spellbooks, a few history books, and an anthology of legends and foal tales. A journal, with a few pencils and a small sharpener. Toiletries for basic hygiene purposes. Family photo with herself, mother, aunt, uncle, and cousin (scratched out, rather violently). Another photo with herself in a group of six. Bit purse, with about $100 worth of bits.

Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions (Please describe Relationship): Merry Fizzlebomb (close friend)

Notable Skills: crystal conjuration (including ice, salt, and sugar), jewelry making

Notable Weaknesses: recent loss of family members, recent loss of close friends, an underlying bitterness against and distrust of others

Past Professions: jeweler, sculptor, Conjurer & Destroyer

Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care? Yes/No

Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire.  This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort.  Yes/No

Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature: Crystal Sparkle

Name: Merry Fizzlebomb

Race/Species: Equestrian, thestral

Cutie Mark: three fireworks

Height: 5'5"

Weight: mare average

Hair and Tail Colors: dark indigo w/thin yellow and pink streaks

Eye Color: pink

Personal Belongings (Please list and describe): Saddlebags. Two water bottles, both metal, and rations. Purse with bits, sunglasses, and safety goggles. Toiletries. A journal with firework sketches and diagrams. Books on botany, chemistry, organic chemistry, and pony biology. Minerals (confiscated), dagger (confiscated), flint (confiscated), small fireworks (confiscated), smoke bombs (confiscated), pepper bombs (confiscated), sparklers (confiscated), and bang snaps (confiscated).

Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions (Please describe Relationship): Golden Silk (mother), Moonbow Flare (oldest sister), Aurora (younger sister), Crystal Sparkle (close friend)

Notable Skills: chemistry, pyrotechnics

Notable Weaknesses: light sensitivity, particularly vulnerable to sunburns and frostbite on wings, conflict with relations, recent loss of close friends

Past Professions: firework pyrotechnician

Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care? Yes/No

Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature: Merry Fizzlebomb

Last edited by veryveryfluttershy on Tue May 01, 2018 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 3:04 pm

Name: Diamond Mind

Race/Species: Unicorn, Equestrian

Cutie Mark: a light blue four-pointed star, housing a pink crecent moon that encircles a combination of sulfur (spirit) and salt (body)

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 200 lbs

Hair and Tail Colors: Pink and Light Blue

Eye Color: One pink, one light blue (The light blue can be dispelled to reveal a second pink)

Personal Belongings: One tome of basic offensive and summoning magics, one tome of alchemical admixtures and cooking recipes (Equestrian Issue), a six and a half-foot-long winged spear of Equestrian design, a set of chainmail issued to equestrian guards and a helmet, a backpack with a medical kit and basic supplies along with some preserved food for short-term survival.

Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions: All deceased. Family attempted to do their noble duty and fight for the sake of Equestria, guard squad perished attempting to hold the barrier.

Notable Skills: A high amount of magical skill, covering minor illusion, minor conjuration, enchanting, destruction, alteration, minor restoration, minor mysticism, and alchemy. Other skills include basic hand to hand training, polearm combat training, and medium armor conditioning (Medium armor refers to things like halfplate, scaled armor, chainmail, ringmail, lamellar, bonemold armor, and the like)

Notable Weaknesses: Revision III: Diamond suffers from an acute inhibition when it comes to empathizing with others, developed as a defense mechanism due to being one of the survivors of the royal guard. While conditioned and trained for combat, Diamond Mind hadn't seen real combat at all until her deployment to the and is liable to have terrible panic attacks. Thanks to this world's magic, none of her magic spells that she knew in Equestria work the same way, and must be re-learned in order to be used the same way. Her xenophobia doesn't help matters, as she is displaced from her homeland and in a world of things that aren't ponies.

Past Professions: Equestrian noble and Enchanter, Royal Guard Magus

Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care?  Yes/No

Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire. This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort.  Yes/No

Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature: ________Diamond Mind, Last of Her Name____________

Last edited by WiserOdin032402 on Wed May 02, 2018 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 3:01 am

1. Name: Helena Wisher
  2. Race/Species: Lynx
  3. Age: 24
  4. Birthsign:  Revision II: Equestrians do not appear to have any birthsigns or any affiliation with the Divines.  Cultural investigation has yielded a similar birth-given-trait.  'Cutie Marks'
  5. Cutie Mark: N/A
  6. Height: Shush
  7. Weight: Totally normal >.> <.<
  8. Hair and Tail Colors: Fluffy and chocolate brown, with small patches of black and white.
  9. Eye Color: Green
  10. Personal Belongings (Please list and describe): Revision I: Any items deemed dangerous or akin to a weapon will be confiscated until further notice. Medical supplies and 6" combat knife.
  11. Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions (Please describe Relationship): Adoptive mother, Nyxen Wisher, and her two younger sisters, Eris and Moiren.
  12. Notable Skills: Extensive knowledge of medical practices, as well as a prowess at performing emergency field surgeries.
  13. Notable Weaknesses: Revision III: (This is mostly an ooc one for my use.  Could you imagine being asked your weaknesses on an immigration form?) She is not very proficient in combat, but can hold her own if desperate.
  14. Past Professions: Nurse, Medical Technician of the Royal Guard.
  15. Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care?  Yes/No
  16. Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire.  This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort.  Yes/No
    Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature:_________Helena Wisher____________
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 3:19 am

<svg><defs id="defs1"><filter style="color-interpolation-filters:sRGB" id="paper"><feTurbulence id="feTurbulence3340" baseFrequency="0.65944272445820429" numOctaves="6" result="result2" /><feColorMatrix id="feColorMatrix3356" values="0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.2 0 " result="result6" /><feTurbulence id="feTurbulence3344" in="SourceGraphic" baseFrequency="0.015 0.635" result="result1" /><feColorMatrix id="feColorMatrix3350" values="0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.4 0 " result="result4" baseFrequency="0.659" /><feBlend mode="multiply" id="feBlend3346" in2="result4" in="result6" result="result3" /><feDisplacementMap id="feDisplacementMap3352" in2="result2" scale="6.6" xChannelSelector="G" yChannelSelector="R" result="result5" in="result3" /><feBlend mode="multiply" id="feBlend3358" in2="SourceGraphic" result="result7" /><feComposite id="feComposite3360" in2="SourceGraphic" operator="in" /></filter></defs></svg>
<style type="text/css">#Khaos {filter:url(#paper);}</style>
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dancing+Script" rel="stylesheet">
Name: Edda Epic
Race/Species: Pegasus, Equestrian
Birthsign:  Revision II: Equestrians do not appear to have any birthsigns or any affiliation with the Divines.  Cultural investigation has yielded a similar birth-given-trait.  'Cutie Marks'
Cutie Mark: A simple masquerade mask, one half gold, one silver
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 100 lbs
Hair and Tail Colors: Mane is cyan of varying shades. Coat is turquoise
Eye Color: Pale yellow
Personal Belongings:

• 1 smock, black
  • 1 notebook, blue
  • 10 quills, white
  • 2 inkwells, black
  • 1 notebook, red
  • 2 gloves, cloth, fingerless
  • 1 shirt, plain, white
  • 1 bundle of manuscript paper

Accompanying Family/Friends/Companions: None. Mother has been absent and father is adamant on staying in the compounds. One old acquaintance in the form of Diamond Mind is traveling separately.
Notable Skills: Alcohol tolerance. Writing. The use of kitchen utensils, bottles, and chairs as weapons, alongside their normal functions. Restoration, at an apprentice level.
Notable Weaknesses: Stability. Cheese. Emotions. Alcohol. Emotional stability. Attempted alchemy.
Past Professions: Author. Legitimate author.
Do you agree to all rules and orders put in forth by any member of the Imperial Legion or representative from The Empire for as long as you shall remain within our care?  (Yes)/No
Do you understand that you are not nor will you become a citizen of the Empire.  This means you are not under the protection of the Imperial Legion once you leave this fort. (Yes)/No
Please provide a form of unique identification such as a signature:Edda Epic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown   The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Portal From the Unknown
Page 1 of 1