A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Out of the House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:56 am

Once again, she's stupefied beyond the point of being able to speak, just staring down at him for a long moment, her mouth hanging open. It eventually opens and closes several times before she finally manages to form words. "You... You're... What?" She shakes her head slowly. "No. No, you can't be. You're fucking with me. You can't be blind. You were looking right at me before! You were staring directly at my tits! You can't be blind!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:57 am

Clair sits still against Bronze through the silence and her additional disbelief, his only notable motion being the nervous fidgeting with his hand. "Weeeeeeell...yes and no," he answers eventually in his quiet voice, considering how to explain it to her. "I don't...it's like...I don't see the same things most ponies do. I...see, sort of, but...it's...I don't see light, I see life. At my mailbox I was looking at your heart." He places his hand on her chest directly over the organ in question. "That's where it's usually brightest. Your, um..." He blushes again. "...your breasts were just...in the way..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:21 am

Bronze stares at him incredulously throughout his stammered explanation, releasing a heavy sigh once he finishes. "I'm sorry, I'm going to have to put you down for now." She lowers the hand she has gripping his ass until his feet are on the ground, then rubs her eyes, shaking her head. However, she leaves her other hand still down the back of his shirt. After a few seconds of eye-rubbing, she grabs the dildo out of the air and sucks on it thoughtfully. Almost a minute later, she pulls it out of her mouth with a wet pop and pokes him in the temple with it as she talks. "So, let me get this straight. The only things you can see are ponies' hearts? And they look like, what, some indistinct red glow to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:01 am

"Alright." Clair lowers his legs for her to set him down, putting them close together. Since she does keep her arm down his shirt, though, he does take that as encouragement to stay against her, one hand on her back. The other rests against her stomach. He still doesn't want to separate from her, and he takes the minute of silence to enjoy the closeness and her scent again. Until that..."dildo", she called it, is poked against him and he needs to answer another question.

"Um, no, not quite. I...don't know what red is like, but I can see all of you, sort of. The heart and head are just where it's...brightest. I don't know if I'm using that word right. But I can see your shape, your shoulders there and there," he says, taking his hand away from her belly and pointing to each shoulder in turn, "your knees here," he pats at her knee without touching her thigh first, "and your, um...t-tits are...noticeable. Uh...can I touch them some more?" he finishes by asking, a little less than timidly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:15 am

Her eyes follow the movements of his hand, her eyebrows raised, until he asks to touch her tits again. A broad smile crosses her face. "Why, of course you can. What else did you think I brought you here for? But don't you think you'd like to touch them a bit more directly? Without this annoying corset in the way?" She levitates away the dildo again and rests her now freed hand on his shoulder as her other hand gently massages his back. "Of course, you did agree to let me do whatever I wanted with you. So here's the deal. For every piece of my clothing I take off, you have to take off your equivalent piece. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:06 am

When Bronze affirms her permission to do so, Clair wastes no time in pressing his hand against her breast once more with a smile. "Fmmm..." When she mentions the bit about touching them more directly, his fingers wander up near the top of the corset again, pausing when she talks of that agreement that he'd made. He had agreed, even if this hadn't been precisely what he'd had in mind when he did. "I understand, Miss Bronze," he affirms with a nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:17 pm

"Good," she replies with a growing smirk. She pulls her hand out of his shirt and takes his hand off her breast. "In that case, you'd better take your shirt off." Her hands dance down her stomach, not bothering with making a show of undoing her corset's clasps and instead unlatching them with a speed born of very regular practice. She leaves it to hang loosely on her, tucking her hands into its cups. "Okay, you first. Unless..." She takes out one of her hands and rests it gently on his chest. "You'd rather we take each other's clothes off, instead?"

Last edited by TathemRelag on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:11 am

"Alright, Miss Bronze." When prompted, Clair removes his arm from around the mare and shifts slightly away from her to remove his shirt. He starts by taking off the jacket that's still draped over his back, gently setting it on the floor beside him because he doesn't know where to put it. With her expertise with her fastenings and his slow pace at most anything, he's barely gotten his hands to the hem of his shirt before she makes her suggestion, the hand on his chest vaguely exciting him. "That could be nice," he agrees, thinking back to when she mentioned "returning the favor" while they were on their way. He pulls his hands off his shirt, starting to reach for her, then putting his hands down, then reaching, then holding his hands still. "Um...who first? And...I've never handled a corset before."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Laughing softly, she reaches behind her to undo the knot in her laces, then slips her hands up under his shirt to rest on his waist. "I'll take yours off first," she says quietly, and with a short chuckle. "I know once my top's off, you won't be able to keep your hands off me." Slowly, she slides her hands up his sides, then gently lifts his arms above his head as her hands continue along them, eventually pulling his shirt up over his head and arms. She tosses it casually to the side, then guides his hands to the open front of her corset. "My corset's almost off," she whispers to him. "Just pull it open and push it behind me. And then you can have my chest all to yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:40 pm

Clair shivers lightly as Bronze's hands glide up his sides and arms. His hands come to rest nervously together near his stomach until she pulls them to her garment. "Y-yes, Miss Bronze." He peels the corset to the sides and pushes it backwards until it falls to the floor. That off, he places his hands on her sides, tittering nervously. From there they climb slowly up her trunk towards their targets. They pull off of her just below them and he takes a deep breath before softly placing his hands against the breasts. His face is split in two by a grin that seems too big for it, and he giggles, gently squeezing the soft flesh between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:24 pm

While Bronze certainly enjoys having somepony play with her breasts, this isn't exactly the way that usually progresses. She has to shake her head, eyebrows raised, and chuckle at the practically infantile enjoyment he gains from squeezing her breasts. Wow, he really is a child, isn't he? Well, this'll just make corrupting him all the more satisfying. She places her hands at his waist again and slides them down to the top of his pants, hooking her thumbs in his waistband and pulling his pants down below his crotch. "Okay, Clair," she whispers in his ear in her most seductive tone. "Why don't you get my skirt off now? You want to get at what's under that, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:52 pm

Clair's face reddens again when Bronze starts removing his pants, underneath which are a pair of clean white briefs. His hands linger on her breasts for a few seconds after she suggests taking her skirt off, but he obediently does move them down in response, running them down her sides. "Yes. Yes I do." Before she asked, he might not have, but that tone of voice from her...convinces him otherwise.

When his hands reach the top of the skirt, he starts by dipping a fingertip in and following the top edge around to see if it has any fastenings, but it's just a stretch fit. That determined, he starts pulling the skirt down by the sides. On the way down, his thumbs encounter another band of elastic. Is that part of the skirt? He tugs at it a little bit, but from the way it reacts it's not actually part of it, so he leaves it there. Maybe he'd been wrong in his earlier assessment of her underwear status or lack thereof, and it's just a type he's unfamiliar with. No big deal. He pulls the skirt down until it's able to just fall the rest of the way down her legs and slides his hands back up along the backs of her legs, coming to rest on Bronze's ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:13 am

Bronze can't help but chuckle quietly to herself at the sight of his briefs. Wow. Tighty-whiteys? Really? When her skirt falls away, it reveals a choice in underwear that couldn't be more different from his own. It also reveals her nethers, as the black G-string's lace design very deliberately leaves nothing to the imagination. Or at least, it leaves nothing to the imagination of those who can see. Of course, it also wouldn't leave much to Clair's imagination if his hands went down there, as his fingers would pass directly through it to touch her soft, moist flesh beneath.

She chuckles again, this time intending for him to hear her, as he tugs for a moment at the waistband of her G-string. "Ooh, you really do want to get in there, don't you? Well, I certainly won't stop you." She lets his pants fall to the floor as soon as her skirt does the same. Mirroring the movement of his hands, she raises her hands to his ass. However, one of her hands continues to move higher, sliding over his waistband, and she tucks her thumb into his underwear. Her other hand is even more daring, drifting around to his crotch and slipping through the slit in the front of his briefs to grab his cock directly. "Now," she coos softly to him, "why don't you get these panties off me? We don't want anything between us, do we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:55 am

Clair lets out a loud squeak when his cock is grabbed, reflexively tensing up as his face lights up like a cherry. "N-n-no..." he says in reply to Bronze's question. He pulls his fingers off of her cheeks and stiffly reaches for the underwear he'd encountered in the removal of her skirt. He pulls that down too, sliding it unevenly down her legs. He has a hard time letting go, his fingers tangling the elastic between them and not cooperating when he tries to unclench them, but they do eventually drop, leaving his hands unoccupied. He opens and closes them a few times, face still flushed and clearly at a loss as to where his hands should go now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:05 am

A huge, almost predatory grin on her face now, she releases his cock for a moment to strip him of his own underwear and lift one of his hands to her chest. She brings his other hand to her nethers, guiding his fingers into her and gently rubbing her clit with them, hoping he'll get the idea and continue on his own. She releases his hands to again grab his cock with one hand and wrap her other arm around his waist, leaning down and drawing him into a deep kiss, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:00 am

Some of the red fades from Clair's cheeks with his hand drawn back to her breast, a somewhat more familiar perch for it. He squeezes at that happily while his other hand is pulled downward. The red comes back into his face when his fingers enter her moist nethers, an entirely new frontier for him. He hesitates when her fingers leave his alone in there, but has the presence of mind to continue rubbing where she'd had them rub after a slight pause.

He squeaks when he's grabbed again, his hands tensing up and slowing. It all stops when she pulls him into the kiss, his lips giving no resistance to her tongue as it pushes its way past into his well-kept mouth. His tongue initially shies away from hers as he struggles to find the wherewithal to react to everything that's happening. It's all so new, so fast for him. He does manage to start rubbing at her clit again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Bronze's tongue dances across his teeth, then plunges further into his mouth as she searches for his own tongue. Softly massaging his back, her hand slowly glides down him to come to a stop on his ass a give it a firm squeeze. Her other hand tugs gently on his cock, caressing it with her thumb. Stepping out of her fallen skirt and panties, she begins to guide him slowly towards the bed, levitating a whip and straps out of the closet behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Clair's tongue tentatively comes out of hiding to meet Bronze's, extending out from the back of his mouth. His "Mmmm. Mmmng~" Some of the color leaves his face as the blood relocates to fuel his erection growing in response to her attention to his cock. He steps somewhat clumsily out of his own pile of clothes on the floor as she directs, all cooperation. His hand keeps rubbing at her clit and the other one starts acting again, this time giving her nipple a similar treatment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Bronze's skilled tongue meets Clair's unskilled tongue, and she wastes no time in carrying him along in an intimate dance in their mouths. As she slowly moves towards the bed, her hand on his cock becomes tighter, vigorously jerking him off. Once he's mostly hard, she removes her hand from his cock and pulls his hand away from her clit, lifting it to her unoccupied breast before relocating her own hand to his back, massaging his shoulders as her other hand does the same to ass. She stops pushing him once the backs of his legs touch the foot of the bed, but she keeps moving forwards, driving herself onto his cock. Still kissing him and playing with his tongue, she hums and moans loudly, hoping to conceal the sounds of the straps being magically tied to the bedposts, their other ends left free and floating in the air in preparation for a stallion's arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:15 pm

Bronze's attempt to mask the sound of the straps isn't enough to conceal it completely from Clair's ears, but the rest of what she's doing keeps him from wondering just what he's hearing. All he knows is that he was promised a good time, and right now he is having a very good time. His hand happily joins the other in the fondling of her breasts, his tongue following every step of the dance hers leads his in. The envelopment of his cock draws out a whining moan from him, his breath coming hot and heavy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:12 pm

She holds her pose for a moment, kneading his shoulders and ass and wrapping her tongue around his own. Then her hands drift across his body to rest on his pecs. She slowly disentangles her tongue from his own, though she maintains the kiss until she suddenly pushes him away from her and onto the bed. The straps immediately fasten tightly around his wrists and ankles, immobilizing him almost entirely. Grabbing the whip out of the air, she levitates over a ball gag from the closet, floating it just over his head. Chuckling, she struts around the bed. "Remember how you promised to let me do whatever I wanted with you? Well, here's where that starts. Now..." She uncoils the whip with a crack. "Are you gonna keep quiet for me, or am I gonna have to gag you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Clair lets out a soft yelp in surprise when he's pushed over backwards, his arms flying spread-eagle in a futile attempt to keep his balance. He hardly has time for his bare back to meet the bed before he finds his arms and legs bound tight in...something. He squirms against his bonds but finds it impossible to move much at all, so he stops before he can start hurting himself. His head tracks Bronze's path. He nods at the initial question. Of course he remembered making that promise, and so far nothing had happened to make him regret it...until maybe now...

He flinches at the crack of the whip, face turning to face where the sound had come from. "I-I-I," he stammers out, confused and suddenly incredibly more nervous. "I d-don't kn-kn-know...? Wh-what are you g-going t-to d-d-do?" he asks in answer, trembling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:52 pm

She chuckles when he answers, pulling off his shoes and throwing them to the other end of the room as she speaks. "Well, well. You're talking, and that isn't exactly 'quiet,' now is it? So to answer your question, the first thing I'm going to do is gag you." Telekinetically holding his jaw down, she pushes the bright red rubber ball into his mouth and tightly fastens the straps around his head. Letting her magic dissipate, she loops the whip over her shoulders and leans over him, resting her hands on his thighs. "And now," she says softly, just barely loud enough for him to hear her, "I'm going to perform a couple of experiments to find out just what turns you on." She glides her hands down his legs until she reaches his still sock-covered feet, then begins tickling his soles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:16 am

Gag? Clair doesn't even have time to ask before he no longer can, the magic and then the ball stopping him from forming speech. "Hmm? Hmhm, hmmm..." he mumbles into the gag, mostly feeling anxious at this point. Bronze's hands draw out shivers from his legs, and he wonders briefly if he should keep trying to watch her. He decides against it, thinking that it would just tire his neck out. Besides, he would only be able to keep track of her, not anything she was using. Instead he just stares upwards, resting his head.

Clair tries his best not to make sound when she starts tickling him, as that seemed to be part of her request, but the gag does need to fulfill its purpose. The emotional tension drains right out of him as he laughs into the ball, squirming involuntarily in his bands. Tickling is safe. Tickling is fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:38 am

Bronze smiles at Clair as his muffled laughs first start to push their way past the ball. She's happy that he's enjoying what she's doing to him. However, as she watches his cock, her smile fades slightly. After all, she's trying to turn him on, not just make him happy. I guess his feet aren't an erogenous zone for him. No matter, there are plenty more I can try. "Well, the foot test is a failure," she says in tone exaggerated aloofness. "Let's try the next place." She stops tickling his feet and slides her hands halfway back up his legs. Reaching under him, she starts tickling the backs of his knees, carefully watching his reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the House   

Back to top Go down

Out of the House
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next