A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Thicker Than Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:13 am

A slow and steady smirk worked into his lips as his ears were greeted by a confirmed compliment, looking her way now as he gave her the space to deal with her brother now that he cleaned him up. He was still savoring the pop, so he took it out for a bit to speak to her. "Ruggedly handsome at best, but the view from here is still just as good." He winked at her in turn, a little flirt to keep her in good spirits and keep the mood jolly between them all. "Sleeping Beauty definitely could use some shut-eye though... I think he was starting to see vampires."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:58 am

"Yeah...that's our little joke for when he gives blood. Them vamponies always out to get his blood and all that." Clarity leans down close to Clair. "Sleeeeep," she whispers into his ear, with the barest hint of hypnotic suggestion in her voice. It's enough, though, and Clair falls limp, breathing falling to a slow, even pace. Clarity chuckles and picks him up, clearly having no trouble lifting his sleeping form. "Alright, I'll be right back, Sugar. Stay out of trouble, you hear?" She turns, skirt flaring out, and walks back down the hall, disappearing through a different door than last time.

After a few moments, she walks back out, smoothing her blouse down. "And our little princess has been put to bed, waiting for his prince to wake him with a kiss. Or several hours to pass, whichever comes first I guess~" She picks up the shoes she'd taken off of him and puts them in a cubby by the door. "He's just barely heavy enough to give blood, so we always watch his bag pretty closely when he goes in. The first time we went, he was actually too light, but he's a universal donor so he volunteered to put on a few pounds."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:46 pm

It was a fascinating carousel to behold as the skirt moved around for Sugary to look at, almost getting a glimpse of just how curvy Clarity actually was; Not that she left much to the imagination to begin with, but every little bit counted as he grinned while waiting, finishing up the very delicious treat he had.

Once she returned, he would be just looking around the living room some more up close, getting a 'feel' for how homely it was before he perked an ear towards her, and then the rest of his head and eyes followed. "As long as he rests and eats well. I'm sure many would come and be his 'Prince' for giving something so vital... And what of you, Miss? If it's not vampires that you daydream about, what might it be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:22 am

"Hey, vampires are enough of a worry for anyone's list. Eugh." Clarity gives a fake shudder while stepping over to the sofa. She steps out of her shoes, leaving them on the floor directly in front of her, and sits, pulling her legs up onto the couch with her. Her skirt neatly folds over them, leaving her bottom half completely covered, hands folded in her lap. "But what gets at me is loneliness. There's very little worse than wanting somepony to hold, or to hold you, and not having one..."

Clarity's gaze grows distant and for half a second she looks almost small, her shoulders hunched and everything drawn close to her. A look towards the hall, though, and she's back, relaxed and in control once again, nothing to see here. "But that's what home is for. And you're a long way from yours, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:30 am

Sugary regarded Clarity's words carefully, for any response was expected out of his vague inquiry. He paid close attention to her demeanor and tone, eventually smiling a bit instead of keeping neutral as he walked closer to her. "An interesting question..." He tapped his chin. "My house is near, my home far... But I suppose I have the luxury of taking my house wherever I deem home worthy to be, so it helps. As for company..."

He hummed at that, sitting by her side, speaking calmly still. "I've made good relations near and far... I don't know if I'd make for a good fellow to hold, but I can try and be a friend all the same?" He held his hand out to her, as if in greeting, meaning well and taking her words to heart, in case she felt he wasn't very approachable for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Clarity giggles and takes Sugary's hand with her far one. "Well I'm always willing to give a fellow a chance~" she replies, slipping her other arm over his shoulders. Her hand drapes over and down to his arm, giving it a squeeze and pulling the two of them closer together. "Why don't you make yourself at home?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:26 pm

He giggled softly as he was pulled closer in her embrace, giving her hand a gentle but firm shake while the other hand rested over her draping arm. His gaze would lift a bit more to see the tall mare's face proper. "That might be a little hard to do here, I doubt I can make your house fly easily just for privacy... Resting somewhere soft does sound very good right about now though." He'd remain leaned onto her lightly and the sofa, taking her invitation to heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:30 am

"Flying house, huh? Well that sounds pretty neat, privacy be darned. So that's what your home is, huh? Well, I can't say our house does that, no..." Clarity reaches over and tickles Sugary under the chin. "...but somewhere soft? I've got you covered~" She giggles and pulls his head down towards her ill-concealed cleavage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:54 am

He neighed lightly at the blatant invitation as his muzzle is brought onto her bountiful bosom, becoming steadily more flushed. Since he had no alternatives, or rather, chose not to take any, he spoke in a muffled voice as he happily remained in place. "Not quite what I had in mind, but I won't deny a lovely mare's company." He chuckled, warm breath as he spoke upon her fur spreading a bit. "And yes, my house can fly, but it does need more care and maintenance than yours, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:56 am

"Oh hush, you're making me blush~" Clarity lies, no trace of such a thing on her face. She tousles Sugary's mane while using her other arm to set under one of her breasts and lift it slightly, pressing it up against his head. One of her legs comes out from under her skirt and she brushes up his leg with her foot. "But if that's not quite what you had in mind, I've got a few more soft somewheres you could use to rest instead~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:54 am

The stallion neighs softly at the motherly mare's touch, body relaxing yet breathing deeply, his leg briefly shuddering at her foot rub. "Mmm... More softies, you say?" He'd gently nuzzle her chest, breasts, and neck, showing growing interest in what she seemed to be offering. "So few words and pleasantries that I've shared with you, and you still intend to be more generous with your company...? You're quite the charmer~" In turn, a hand would trail up and down her arm to caress softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:59 am

Clarity coos with the attention. As she's nuzzled, her blouse is disturbed with the movement, and gives brief glimpses underneath. Her deep red bra is fairly heavy-duty and covers barely any less of her than the blouse does around her breast area. "Why don't you speak for yourself, handsome?" She gives Sugary a little scratch behind the ears. When her arm lowers again, the sleeve falls to the side, exposing the broad bra strap underneath. "Charmer indeed~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:14 pm

The stallion hummed gingerly at how things were going, the words she spoke, the way her body slowly revealed more of itself right before him. Ears wiggled a bit, and giggle he did, when speak she had said of him. His lips would touch over her strap, kissing it as he looked to her. "Speak I will then... Shower a big mare I shall, with tender affection. My warmth I'll share with her. Passion you will have~... Do you want it here, or your bedroom~?" Getting right to the point, his arm caressed her thigh all around, neighing some more, kissing her exposed bits of underwear more so between her shoulder and chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:52 am

Clarity hums softly, stroking her guests's back and arms while he grants his affection to her. "Mmmm...shower with tender affection, hm? That almost sounds like something that should happen in the washroom~" she teases and plants a kiss on the tip of his horn when she has a chance. She lifts her leg up against his hand, brushing it along his side. "But I suppose if we want the most, the bed is the place to have it, hm~? Shall we go then?"

She disentangles from him with one more tickle under his chin, then stands up, adjusting her clothes to how she normally wears them, straightening them out. Beckoning for him to follow, she walks down the hall with an especially exaggerated hip waggle, the frilly expanse of her skirt swinging. Past the room where she took Clair and a couple other doors at the end of the hall, she pushes open the door to her room. "Come in and make yourself...comfortable~" She stands by the door holding it open for Sugary.

The room isn't terribly lavishly decorated. There's a nightstand, a dresser, a desk with a mirror and general beauty station. On the nightstand are a few pictures and under it is a breast pump. The bed, though, seems to have zero expense spared on it. It's a king size with silk sheets and piled high with pillows at the head. And though it hasn't been prepared as such this time, there are clearly sconces for candles to be set in them for a more romantic atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:48 pm

"Heh... Let's~" The stallion followed the mare along to her room, his tail and eyes swaying along with her enticing walk, humming and smiling on the way, growing more fond of her charm and figure. That her home was warm and cozy also aided with his comfort in her presence.

Once her door was open, he got a quick admiration for what he saw. The huge bed and candle holders certainly gave the impression that she liked to feel very much at ease in her dwelling, but the breast pump was certainly an interesting find in itself. He blushed some more, looking up to her afterwards. "Fancy and comfy alright... Don't mind if I do~" He would lean up to give her a soft kiss on the lips, showing just how comfortable he was feeling with her before heading to the bed, and hopping backwards onto it with a very jovial chuckle and sigh, waving her to come join him as he was proving to be an eager bed partner for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:37 am

Clarity smiles and giggles at the kiss. While Sugary moves to the bed, she closes the door behind them before following, more slowly. While she steps, she reaches to the hem of her blouse and pulls it up. The fabric catches on the underside of her breasts, pulling them up with it until it clears them and they fall back against her with a satisfying fleshy smack sound. She only flinches a little bit when they do, playing it off with another giggle as she tosses the blouse off to the side near the closet.

Underneath is a red bra that covers barely less of her than the blouse did, but her midriff is now bare at least. One of the cups on her bra still faintly shows residue of the wet patch from earlier, though it's mostly dried by now. The fastening is clearly displayed on the front, and looks like it barely keeps its job.

Top off, she struts casually to the edge of the bed and leans over it, supporting herself with her hands, which sink into the mattress. "Okay, here I come~" She gives a stroke to one of his legs, those odd legs that end in hooves...an oddity indeed. No matter. She climbs up on the bed and crawls toward him. Her knees catch her skirt but she keeps moving forward, the fabric stretching until it's pulled off, revealing the simple red panties that match her bra, more functional than decorative. She kicks the skirt off the edge of the bed as her face reaches his, and she presses her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:08 am

He snorts steadily while getting a much better view, and sound, of her breasts, eyes widened by getting an idea of just how much heftiness there was to them. Of course, he was just more interested in her as a whole, revealing more of herself, the coloring of her underwear enticing his eyes all over her supple body and figure.

His leg twitched lightly at her pleasant touch, smiling as he looked to her come up to him and reaching for her when she was close enough. He murred as they began to kiss proper, his arms stroking her arms and then caressing her neck as well, he showed he was very much eager to make her feel comfortable in her own home with him there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   

Back to top Go down

Thicker Than Water
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2