A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Thicker Than Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Thicker Than Water   Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:04 pm

"Don't worry, Clair, you know there's nothing to worry about. And I'm here. It'll be alright. You can do this."

Clarity keeps mumbling reassurances to Clair as she walks him in through the door to the clinic. Every couple of months he goes through this, and every couple of months he almost decides not to for the fear of pain and needles. But every couple of months, he fights through it and gives blood anyway. What a little trooper.

She's wearing a knee-length black frilled skirt topped with a red low-cut v-neck blouse that gives a generous view of her cleavage. The skirt, though it conceals her cutie mark, has copies of that same mark printed over her hips. The blouse would be more smooth, except for the hands gripping it tightly for comfort. Clair, short Clair, walks beside Clarity under her arm, the side of his head against her shoulder, arms wrapped around her ending in his hands clasping the blouse on the opposite side of her. He's wearing what looks to be a set of pajamas a bit darker in tone than him, though his feet are at least covered in actual shoes.

"I know, I know...I don't want to get hurt though..." Clair replies, repeatedly, or something similar, to the reassurances. They're waved on past the waiting area, they're already a bit late for their appointment but the staff is prepared for them anyway, with how regular a donor he is. They sit down at a desk with a tired-looking mare with some paperwork.

"Okay, so I'm guessing still no change to any of this? Same address, same weight, same medical history?" she asks, looking over some pre-filled cards.

Clarity pats Clair's head with one hand and his hands with the other. "Yes indeed, ever the same, our little Clair." The mare nods, clearly not in a chatty mood, and readies a bloodtaker. "Give her your hand, Clair." Clair slowly reaches out his hand for the mare, who takes one of his fingers and, giving him plenty of time to tense up and get ready, pricks it for a sample. Clair lets out a little yelp and squeezes his other arm around Clarity harder, and she pats him reassuringly again while the mare does her work.

"Alright, high iron, good blood sugar, low cholesterol...You're good to go, Clair. Thanks for your donation, as always." The mare puts a mini bandage over the prick on his finger and gathers the paperwork back up.

"And have a lovely day~" Clarity says to the mare, standing up with Clair and leading him back towards the machines. She gently leads him to the machine and sits him down on it, still holding one of his hands. "I know you're nervous, but don't worry. It'll be alright, and I'll be here with you." Clair nods while they wait for a nurse to come by and hook him up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:19 am

(Not quite Coulrophobia.)

From another room, the cheery sounds of fillies laughing would come out of it as clops against the ground and a few colorful sparks of magic would be entertaining them for a bit longer before said fillies left with a relative, waving to someone inside. Soon after, out came the source of the clops and magic as a stallion, whose steps were quite solid against the ground yet gentle each to not cause a ruckus in the clinic, began to move about. He was almost completely covered from head to toe in a mishmash robe-like piece of colors, mostly yellow, red and green, including decors of triangles, circles, and stripes upon them; There were even a couple differently colored armor pieces on the shoulders, as well as some with beads and tassels over the odd robe.

Like a jester of sorts he moved, seemingly skipping and dancing to his own deep-ish tune as he moved closer to the siblings in waiting. "Well~, hello~, hellooo~...?" He looked quizzically at them, only his own white horn, caramel brown fur, and brown eyes to note towards them as the rest was covered still. He wondered who the strikingly gorgeous mare was; The mother? An older sibling? She certainly looked muuuch more full, grown, and supple than the young stallion under her arm... or was it a mare too? They certainly had a dainty appeal to them, he thought. "Mmm... Are you nervous, young one?" He'd lean in front of them, trying to get their attention, unable to tell from the mane over their eyes that one of them was blind.

He was easy enough to notice to be sure, short yet stocky as he was. How much of that was the clothes or himself was hard to tell, but his heavy gentle solid steps probably gave a clue. And even Clair was sure to tell that this one was full of vigor, a strong lifeforce out of this jovial fellow. "I feel unease from you." For a brief moment, his eyes subtly shone with a bit of pink in them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:21 am

Clair isn't usually one to fidget, but under the circumstances he can't help rubbing his feet over each other nervously. He's distracted somewhat by the arrival of the newcomer, his feet slowing. He's bright, whoever he is, quite bright. Life shining off of him quite strongly. And...something else. He stays quiet and lowers his gaze. Is something up with those legs? They don't look quite...

"Oh, he just has a little problem with needles," Clarity answers, snapping Clair back to his predicament. "He'll be fine. He does this a lot." Clarity sizes up the...clown-like stallion with the solid tread. Or what she can of him. Mostly he's small, maybe even a little shorter than Clair. Short but not thin, she's got a pretty good eye for forms under layers.

Clair hears more footsteps and his fidgets increase as they approach, a stallion in blue walking up to them and busying himself at the machine. "Good afternoon, Clair, Clarity," he greets, getting a "Good afternoon" from Clarity but nothing much from Clair in response. He chuckles and starts prepping a cotton swab with alcohol. "I see you've met Sugary, he's here entertaining the kiddos. And maybe if you could see him, you'd be smiling too. Palm up, please." Clair wordlessly complies with the request, letting go of Clarity's hand and turning his right arm up for the stallion to prep the needle area.

"Sugary, huh? What a sweet name~" Clarity pats Clair's left hand and lets go, grabbing a nearby chair and sitting down next to him. She takes his hand again and puts it down on her thigh just over her knee, rubbing reassuringly.

The stallion puts away the cotton and pulls out a needle, hooking it up by a tube to the machine. "Okay, Clair, you ready?" he asks. Clair nods, squeezing Clarity's leg, waiting for the pain to come. The stallion takes a deep breath for him and as gently as he can pushes the needle through into Clair's arm. Clair whimpers as it goes in, his hand tightening on Clarity's leg with her patting him gently, murmuring in his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:29 am

"He's blind...! And yet aware of my presence it seems...?" Sugary would move out of the way somewhat to let the Nurse work their task, and while he wasn't easy to see, he did smile and chuckle a bit under the robes at Clarity for her comment along with a dramatic bow. "A flattering observation, Clarity suits you well~!" He spoke more playfully than flirtingly, though the intent to entertain even her was still there.

Afterwards, he considered leaving them be at just that, but then somewhat approached Clair from the other side, leaving the mare to speak with him as she pleased as he shared an uplifting thought of his own. "And you, young man... You're a regular here, aren't you? And fearing that sting, you still come here now...? You're more courageous than most. Of that, you can be sure of."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:47 pm

When the needle is in, the nurse flips a switch on the now-humming machine and the tube starts filling with red. "Okay, just relax, and I'll be back shortly with-"

"Naw, I've got one," Clarity interrupts, reaching into her bodice and pulling out a small red stress ball. She reaches across Clair's body and places it into his open hand. His fingers close around it and he starts kneading it, keeping the blood flow relatively constant. "There, that's good. Yeah. The worst part is over, Clair."

Clair nods and the nurse moves away, off to other business. And to look at him now, it would be difficult to tell that he'd been nervous at all, his face more relaxed, fidgeting stilled, and naught but a single tear streak down one of his cheeks to mark what he'd just been feeling. Still not quite smiling, but certainly not distraught.

"Thank you, Clarity," he murmurs out to her, gently rubbing at her thigh where his other hand still rests, still getting reassuring pats from her. "And thank you too, Mr. Sugary," he says to the figure on his right, turning his head somewhat towards him. The shape of the life force on his legs..."I'm sorry for not answering earlier. It's nice to meet you." While he talks his feet rub together a bit, though it seems more a distracted gesture than a nervous one now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:07 pm

While the siblings and nurse went over the usual motions from his perspective, Sugary thought to keep them company a little while longer. One thing that did amuse him was the fact that where he moved, the young one would face somewhat. Was it force of habit to better hear, or was he actually following his movements? "Think nothing of it, I'm here to help soothe nervous youth since it's a blood drive today." He looked around a bit, things were winding down and fewer youth were showing up. "But it seems like my work for the day is almost over, as is for many of us here... Good thing too, frankly I think the lady at the front desk needs her break. She looks like she's about to punch the first Director to tell her to work overtime~!" He spoke in half-jest, for he really did believe it could happen, unlikely as it seemed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:46 am

"That only happened once, ok-" the mare in question calls back to them from the desk, apparently having overheard that comment, before Clarity interrupts.

"Wasn't it twice?"

"Oh, Clarity, you're cruisin' for a-" She cuts herself off, glancing at Clair, and finishes her thought mumbling and hunched over some paperwork.

Clarity waves back at her and winks. "Love you too, Shell~"

"So do I," Clair chimes in, head tilted back against the seat. He turns his head forward again, a somewhat loopy smile on his face. "Yeah, I like Miss Shella. She seems like maybe she needs a day off. Something to make her brighter. We could go to the park. Or the spa. Do you think she's single?" His head leans slightly to the side, staring off into space, and his feet give little kicks against the leg rest.

Clarity giggles and pats Clair's head. "No, she's not single, Clair. I think you've had just about enough vampiring for today. Sugary, would you be a sweet," she asks, looking over Clair to the clowny stallion with a wink, "and notify the nurse that Clair's hitting his limit?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:50 am

Sugary was amused at the chatter he got going between several folk to keep them occupied, but he still was there to be responsible for others in his own way, and so he was especially attentive to the gorgeous mare that pointed out the near full bag. He would tap the ground twice with the same odd solid sound while cupping his hands together and giving a soft bow. "Consider it done." And so he hurried along, eventually returning with the nurse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:44 am

"Thanks, Sugar," Clarity says after him as he walks off.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Clair protests, waving his hand off of Clarity's thigh as though motioning her concern away. "I've got plenty of blood. So much blood. I'm full of it."

"You are full of it," she teases back. Hm. He's starting to move a little much. Just to be safe, she leans across above him to hold his forearm in place. If there's one thing he doesn't need right now, it's to move that thing wrong and cut himself more with the needle.

When Sugary and the nurse come back, Clair is mostly still in the seat, his face pointed squarely at the large chest dangling over him with Clarity leaning across, that same loopy grin from earlier on his lips. "Okay, Clair, you're just about done," the nurse says, watching the bag intently, finger over the switch on the machine. The instant he judges it full, he flips it off and the humming stops. "Very good, Clair, as usual." He clips the tube off from the needle and pulls that out, wrapping gauze around the arm at the site of the wound. "Aaand...there. You're all good to go. It was nice seeing you again, Clair, Clarity."

"It was good seeing you too, Stark. We'll see you again in a couple months~" Clarity says, sitting back and pulling Clair to his feet.

Clair wouldn't be satisfied with merely saying thank you and farewell, and once he's on his feet he wobbles over and gives the nurse a hug. "Yeah...thank you, Mr. Stark," he says, squeezing him weakly, to a response hug from the nurse. "Make sure to drink plenty of water, Clair."

After hugging the nurse, he takes a couple of wobbling steps towards Sugary, giving him the same. "Thank you, Mr. Sugary sir." And then it's a wobbling turn towards Clarity who's been following him pretty closely, and he falls against her, face planted squarely in her cleavage. "And thank you, Clarity," he says to her, muffled.

She chuckles at him and pulls him out, leaning him against her from the side, similar to how they'd walked in. "Uh huh. Let's get you some water, huh?" she asks, walking him towards some complimentary bottles of water in a sitting area near the exit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:33 am

Shortly after, almost with unusual agility for one in a robe, Sugary would almost seemingly swoop in from the side. "Ah, wait, your thanks came early, Clair~!" After some fiddling with something within his robe, something magical, a small item would appear within his hands. When he opened them fully, towards Clarity, it was a little wrapped bag with lightly salty and sweet gummy candy of assorted flavors. "This is... a compliment on my part, it was saddening to hear they were lacking even some lollipops, so I've been giving these away to make up for some smaller and slimmer patients. I hope you like lime and kiwi, but do make sure to put some sugar in you, alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:06 am

"Oh? Oh, thank you, Sugary, that's quite thoughtful~" Clarity takes the bag from him and sits Clair down in a nearby chair. She opens the bag and takes a few of the candies out of the bag, handing them over to Clair. "Here, Clair, eat some of these, too. I'll get you the water."

Clair takes one from his hand and pops it in his mouth while Clarity steps over and grabs a water bottle for him. His face breaks out in a wider smile. "Mmmmm~ These are good, Mr. Sugar," he says, putting another one in his mouth and chewing happily. "Thank you again."

"And here's your water." Clarity sets the bottle of water down next to him, cap opened, and moves his hand against it so he'll know where it is. "Make sure you drink some of that before we go. And speaking of going, we sure do appreciate the kind gift, Sugary. We usually go out for popsicles after a donation. Would you perhaps like to join us~?" she asks while Clair enjoys the candy, batting her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:01 am

Again he smiled it seemed, his demeanor chipper as ever, though his eyes were more fixated on Clarity's flirty ones with interest. "I'd love that actually. I could always get an idea or two for new confections, buuut..." He began to look around, trying to make sure he really was done for the day. "I did have a job to do here, so I need to check with someone first, so just enjoy the candy for a bit and I'll be right back~"

He chipperly went over to Shella, talk to her a little bit, and then leave a bad of candy for her before gingerly returning to the siblings. "I'm officially done~! Bit of a shame, really, I hoped to tell more foals some tales of whimsy. Today went by so fast~!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:39 am

"Of course, Sugary. We can wait, take all the time you need." Clarity sits down with Clair. While Sugary does his thing, she helps Clair with portioning out his treats and making sure he doesn't spill his water...or fall out of his chair. When Sugary gets back, Clair is all out of candy and his water bottle is about halfway empty. "Yes, it sounded like you and the young ones were having some real fun together. I'm sure they appreciate it around here, I know some ponies have problems with needles." She glances pointedly at Clair in jest.

"Needles are fine, they're just metal and pointy," Clair interjects, seemingly as joking as Clarity. "I have no problems with needles that aren't going into me."

"Uh huh. Anyway, are you ready to go? Sugary here will be joining us for popsicles this time!"

"Oh. Yeah, that'll be nice. I like Sugar. He's sweet." Clair hands Clarity the water bottle and she caps it while he stands up. He's hit by a dizzy spell and reaches out, grabbing Clarity's arm to steady himself.

"Okay, no more walking for you, Clair. Hop on." Clarity turns her back to Clair and crouches down, and Clair hugs her around her neck, head rolling against her neck. "Aaaand, up!" She loops her arms around his legs and stands up, starting to walk towards the door. "Okay, Sugary, we're ready to go. The day went by fast, but it's not over yet~" She gives him a wink as Clair hums happily on her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:48 am

Sugary was delighted at the mood of the moment as they began to make their leave, hard steps still going until padded soil made it harder to hear nearly as much while making more conversation, his attention more upon Clarity instead as he looked up to her. "I look forward to what may come then. Been a long time since I was invited for candy outright..." He sounded rather happy about it even, chipper as he had already been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:34 am

"Really? I never would have guessed, Sugary. You seem so kind and likable. Maybe even cute, if I could see what you were like under that smorgasbord you're wearing." The popsicle stand they're going to isn't far, just down the road from the blood drive.

Speaking of seeing what he's like, that reminds Clair. He turns his head towards Sugary again, his high vantage point giving him a good view of his life shape, though it's a little bumpy with him being carried and all. Those legs are different. "Mr. Sugar, your f-"

Clair doesn't have time to finish his statement before they show up at the stand, the owner greeting them with a loud voice. "Ah, my favorite twins! You look like you've just come from dropping off some blood, eh?"

"You know it, Stickle! We'll have our usual, please," Clarity replies, handing over some bits with one hand, the other still supporting Clair's leg. In return she gets a long orange popsicle which she hands to Clair. He starts licking it enthusiastically, whatever he had on his mind forgotten, and Clarity gets another popsicle from the stand, matching Clair's. "What about you, Sugary? My treat, of course~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:19 pm

Sugary chuckles at the compliment heartily as they walked along. "The reason for it isn't being disliked, I assure you. And thank you..." He fiddled with his robe a bit, somewhat considering showing his face, but decided to keep it on more while they were at it.

Once at the stand, an ear did perk towards Clair however, feeling something was to be asked but went along with the conversation with the seller. "Well... I'll take your best sold flavor, and a tip on how to make it, please." He then, of course, nodded gratefully to Clarity before looking to Clair outright. "By the way, Clair, did you mean to ask me something...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:45 am

Clarity flips the stand owner some bits from the hand that holds the popsicle while he scoffs. "What? You think I'd just give away the secret of my masterpiece chocolate cream pops to anypony off the street?" He hands one of the aforementioned cream pops over to Market, mock scorn in his voice but clearly jesting. "Like I would mention to them that a bit of honey in the cream helps it keep its form before setting it in the chocolate mold, and that Caplace is the brand of chocolate with the smoothest consistency? That would be heresy!"

"Yeah, imagine how hard somepony would have to try to get that out of you!" Clarity laughs at it while eating her popsicle, working it in and out of her mouth.

Clair's attention is mostly on the popsicle that he's not doing a very good job at keeping contained. It's already dripping on him and Clarity, and every lick just makes more melt. "I...don't know," he replies to Sugary between licks. "Something about...legs...I think..." The arm that he has around Clarity's neck drops, his hand slowly lowering until it's in her bodice. Clarity doesn't stop it, instead discreetly pulling one of her heart tails over to cover it up. Clair giggles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:45 am

Sugary was more than delighted by the seller's way of chastising him humorously while holding onto the pop for now, enjoying taking mental notes and how each detail was more satisfying to hear than the last. "Indeed, that would be a shameful giveaway. My gratitude to you for warning me of such wrongdoing!"

He was then about to eat his pop, but then ended up more concerned with Clair and Clarity as the former kept sliding down the body of the latter in a rather risqué way. "Legs...? Right, I think you need to really lie down properly. Ms. Clarity, do you need any help carrying him home? I feel he really needs it..." He did sound concerned, but his eyes had a twinkle of anxiety in them in thinking that the mare's not-too-modest attire might not hold the slim one's grasp as well as her body can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:11 am

"Naw, I'm good." Clarity gives a small shake of her head that doesn't move her mane out of the way. "The day I can't handle a tipsy Clair is the day I hand over my magician license." She flicks her hand, and her popsicle is replaced by a small card. "Oh. It's expired. Oh well!" She tosses it into the air and it bursts into flame, falling into ash in under a second. She twirls her popsicle back out. "But I do agree that he needs to lie down. Let's get you home, Clair. You can come if you'd like, Sugar. And thanks again, Stickle~"

"Anytime, dear Clarity. And always remember to brush your teeth!" They cheerily wave farewells to each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Sugary's eyes would dart with her every movement, no matter how subtle, to try and catch where her prowess went; Even as the card went up, he'd instead lean back to try and keep the whole scene in his line of vision, soon clapping his hands a little. "Oh ho~! Such nimble fingers... And sure, that sounds fine." The compliment was well given, but then he seemed to somewhat purposely keep his arms by where any pockets might be afterwards as he followed them along, still keeping the pop untouched for now. In fact, as his horn began to shine a light blue, it seemed to be surrounded by cold air to preserve it better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:11 am

"Lovely~" Clarity expresses at Sugary's agreement to come. She doesn't try any more magic tricks, content just eating her popsicle in a slow, measured way. By now Clair's is a good way gone, still dripping away. His face, hand, and shirt, as well as Clarity's neck and the shoulder on her blouse, are covered in small orange drops from the messy eating.

As they walk, Clair gets more clearly tired out, staying loopy but less energetic about it. Eventually, hand hanging down, face stuck against Clarity in the orange patch, the popsicle drops, the relatively small bit left of it shattering against the ground. Before too much longer, they're a mere stone's throw away from the house.

"And here's our home!" Clarity announces cheerily, her own popsicle about halfway gone at that point. "Would you like to step in? I've got to get Clair to be- Eep!" She lets out a small exclamation and pulls Clair's hand out of her blouse and quickly re-adjusts her hair over a wet patch that seems to have formed at the front of one of her breasts. "That's about enough of that," she mutters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:56 am

Sugary seemed a tad flushed that Clarity was only getting messier trying to handle her loopy brother, but he went and opened the door for them once the chance was available to help them out before going in himself and looking around. "It's cozy alright, but are you sure you don't need help with him? Let me at least clean him up for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:23 am

Immediately on the inside of the door is a modest living room, furnished with a bookshelf in one corner, a coffee table, a sofa, and a couple of recliners. In the corner opposite the bookshelf is an area covered in transparent plastic which itself has dried paint splotches dotting it here and there. Featured in the center of the area is a high stool set in front of an easel holding a large pad of tearaway paper. From the room, there are two obvious exits. One leads to a dining and kitchen area. Across the room from that is a hallway with a few doors. The house is relatively small overall. Cozy, just as Sugary said.

Clarity carries Clair through the door and to one of the chairs, gently setting him down, to feeble protests from him. "Um...actually, yeah, do you think you could take over for a bit? I, uh, need to take care of something real quick, I'll be right back!" She walks quickly down the hall, a hand over her breast where the wet patch seems to have only gotten larger. She disappears through a door at the far end, closing it behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:01 am

The robed stallion chuckled softly as the mare hurried to deal with her bit of shame, leaving him alone with the slim loopy stallion for now as he sighed a bit towards him. "... Honestly, brave as you are, I can't help but wonder if they should take so much blood out of one so slim." Right then and there, his horn and then his body overall would shine with magic, concealing him in light for a moment before showing himself in a change of clothing, his somewhat rugged face and long wavy mane being in plain sight, as were his hooves and long ankles below. His body definition was now much more obvious as the white long sleeved shirt under a blue tunic and red shorts didn't cover him up nearly as much as earlier.

He began to suckle on his chocolate pop at last with a smile, humming at the delicious cool flavor, before conjuring a napkin, applying a water spell to moisture some of the air nearby, dab it, and begin to clean up the slim unicorn proper starting from the mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:33 am

Clair flops his hands at his sides while Sugary cleans him up. "'m fin," he slurs before a yawn. "I don' nee all...that bluh...'m nod...not a vampon..." He's clearly on the brink of falling asleep at this point, his eyes fluttering slowly between open and closed.

Clarity's door opens again and she walks back out into the hallway, now wearing a black blouse of a similar style to the red one she'd been wearing previously. "I'm sorry about that, Sug-" She stops when she spots him in his new change of clothing, pausing to eye him up and down. "...Well, can I call 'em, or can I call 'em? You are cute~" she says after a moment, tossing him a wink. She crosses the room back to Clair and starts taking off his shoes and socks. "You about ready for bed, Clair?"

"Nuuuuuuuh..." Clair protests. "Am thust..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thicker Than Water   

Back to top Go down

Thicker Than Water
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next