A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

New Tricks With New Lovers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: New Tricks With New Lovers   Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:45 am

Clarity struggles in her chains, wriggling uselessly while they clink tightly around her. When she gets one section loose, another gets tighter, constricting her arms bound behind her back. In front of her are a series of blades and pendulums, a deathtrap if she ever saw one, but only slightly more threatening than her own position, which is becoming more so by the second. Suspended above her head by a rope is a thick metal spike, set to fall when a candle finishes burning through a fray in the coils.

Hopeless, yes? yes, things seem dire for her indeed, but hope still remains. Behind her on a hook is a key ring with three keys, one of which could unlock the manacles holding her hands in place. But it's too low, she can't bend over to reach it. However...she has a tail. a bit of creative writhing, and...yes, it's free!

She flicks her tail behind her, swatting at the keys. The rope holding the spike gives an ominous creak. She'd better hurry. She swats again, making the keys jangle. One more and...there! The ring swings upwards around the hook, landing in her stretched fingers. So close to freedom!

Clarity fumbles with it and tries the first key. Nothing, and the spike drops a few feet as the rope gets eaten away by the flames. Not long now. She tries the second key. Still trapped. Third time's the charm!

The chains fall away from her body, and she tosses them aside with a jangle, and just in time. The rope snaps, sending the spike plunging down. She turns a cartwheel out from under it and into the path of one of the pendulums, barely clearing both. Another cartwheel takes her around a blade, past another pendulum, and onto a short pedestal. She turns it perfectly, sticking the landing, ruined only by a button popping off of her shirt, disappearing somewhere in the crowd.

The audience breaks from its hush into applause and cheers, shouting their admiration. Clarity bows for them, giving a glimpse of her cleavage that might be a bit deeper than was intended. "Thank you, my dear, lovely audience," she calls out to the crowd, waving. "And may your night be filled with magic~" Another burst of applause rises as the curtain falls, concealing her from them.

"Hoo," Clarity says quietly as the stagehands start clearing the "deathtrap" from the stage. Of course, getting hit by any part wouldn't have been pleasant, by any stretch of the imagination, but lethal it was not likely to be. "Fantastic working with you as always, Stella," she says, waving to the stage manager. She gets a smile and nod in reply as things are directed around her. "I'm gonna head back to the dressing room. Have a magical night, lovelies~" She exchanges a few more farewells with the other stagehands before heading for one of the side doors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:48 am

As Clarity approached her dressing room the sound of clapping returned after the thunderous applause she had just received from her audience, not a crowd of admirers swamping the backstage area however. Instead a single stallion stood leaning against the wall outside her dressing room applauding politely while he waited for her, one leg resting himself against the wall as though he owned the place.

"A truly inspired performance, if you will allow me to say so." The stallion's voice was unmistakably high class, noble sounding like the rich ponies of Trottingham or Canterlot. "That final death trap in particular, it's been a while since a live performance made my pulse race like that." He straightened up off the wall; he was exceptionally handsome, wearing a midnight blue three piece suit that was clearly tailored to his lean, well kept frame, his palomino coat and chestnut brown mane contrasting pleasantly with his suit and his wide-brimmed hat.

"Ah, but where are my manners to accost such a performer without even an introduction?" He chided himself, sweeping his hat from his head. "Tea Leaf, at your service Clarity Mirror. May I say, I am quite enamored with you... and your performance." He added with a rogueish smile. "I have a request, or a proposal I suppose, if you would indulge me?"

PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Clarity smiles on the approach to the dressing room and the stallion by the door, her walk turning into a showpony's swagger, exaggerating the swing of her hips and leaning slightly forward. "Well, Leaf of Tea, I'm glad to know you enjoyed it. It's always good to meet a fan." She gives Showman Quiet Laugh #7 and takes a little twirl, ending it in a curtsey. It's not quite a normal one, with her not wearing a skirt, adapted by instead pulling up her coattails. A pleasant view regardless of whether an observer is in front of or behind her.

Straightening again, she continues, dropping her fancy show inflection. "I'm not really in love with the deathtrap myself. I think I might have started something that will only need escalation. Even if I don't die, what if my wardrobe does!" She fingers the empty button hole on her shirt, the casualty of her sizeable bust and exertion.

"Speaking of, I'd best be getting changed. Shall we continue this conversation inside?" Clarity pushes the door open and steps into the dressing room, leaving the door ajar behind her. Inside is a long mirror across from a row of stalls with curtains for privacy. She steps into one that has a change of clothes hanging up, pulling the curtain mostly closed behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:44 pm

"Well I feel I can speak for at least a seizable amount of crowds when I assure you they would consider the wardrobe a worthy sacrifice for art." Tea Leaf replied to her with another rogueish grin before holding up a hand with his fingers rolling said awol button along each other. "I believe you lost this, by the way." He said, now flicking it up and catching it like a coin.

"Well, one should never turn down an invitation from a lady." Tea Leaf said with a polite, sweeping bow before following Clarity into her changing room, casting his eyes around with a casual sort of curiosity, his hands buried in the pockets of his suit pants as he took in the changing area. "It's nice to see less extravagance... some of the changing rooms you see for notable ponies you would think they lived all of their days in them." He remarked. "Not that I make a habit of intruding in mares' dressing rooms of course." He added with a chuckle.

PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:39 am

"Well of course not, you don't seem the sort to enter such a room without an invitation. You do seem the sort who might get those invitations though, don't you?" Clarity pokes her head to the small gap between the curtain and wall of the changing stall, giving a wink before disappearing back behind it again. "Not that I'd mind a fancier changing room, mind you," she says conversationally, starting to get undressed. She starts by kicking her shoes gently under the curtain. It doesn't reach all the way to the floor, allowing a view up a little above her ankles. "It's just not that important where I put things on as it is what I put on."

As she speaks, visible through the gap between the curtain and the wall, she hangs up her clothing on a hook as she removes it. The curtain occasionally rustles as she bumps up against it, though judging by the other stalls there should be plenty of room to be able to avoid doing so. First her hat, after folding it down. Jacket. Shirt. Tights. Undershirt. And so on, until the pile is topped with a bra, a fairly reinforced one. "You can keep the button, by the way, I've got plenty. It's not the first victim of this weight on my chest~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:09 am

"I may or may not be affecting the career of some noteworthy Canterlot models if I answer that question honestly." Tea Lead returned with a disarming smile, showing a full set of pearly whites while he continued the roll the rogue button between his fingers like a poker chip. "You should look into Wagon Trail's Carriages, he has good rates on caravans that you can use as a changing room."

They also made an excellent temporary base of operations for a master thief but somehow he doubted that Wagon Trail would appreciate that sort of advertising endorsement, so he kept it quiet.

Tea Leaf stared at the curtain as Clarity talked. It was only polite after all, and if he happened to catch a glance of a leg here or a flash of bare form here, well that was just a consequence of having impeccable manners, or perhaps a perk. "If you don't mind my saying so, I can believe it. There are precious few tailors who make clothes fully ready for such exquisite form." He complimented her easily, flicking the button onto her makeup table.

"A marvelous show tonight, truthfully. I have to admit, it does peak my curiosity so to think how you do it all..." He said, letting his voice trail off.

PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:17 pm

"Well don't you know exactly what to say to a mare~" Clarity does tease often through the gap of the curtain as she undresses, probably not needing to put her knee up against the wall quite as much as she does so. "But I'm sure you know exactly where flattery will get you. Something-where. I always forget which kind..."

When finished with the removal of her clothes, she takes down the change she'd just taken off and hangs up another one on the same hook, giving the same view of them as of her previous set, pulling each article down in something of a reverse order. A red front-fastened bra, this one not as heavy-duty as the other. Black frilled skirt. Red frilled blouse. Thin black shawl. She takes much less time putting them on than taking the other ones off...possibly coincidence.

Fully clothed, she pulls the curtain open again, pausing for dramatic effect. The shawl is draped loosely around her front, concealing a good amount of skin but high enough that the deep cut of the blouse can be seen. Over her left shoulder hangs a black bag, possibly holding the outfit she'd just changed out of. "Many thanks for waiting, Mr. Leaf," Clarity thanks him, stepping into her shoes once more. She looks past him to the mirrors and adjusts her mane a bit, turning sideways and doing the same for her tail. "Dreadfully sorry to keep a gentleman waiting. Now, what was this no-doubt delightful proposal you had for me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:36 pm

"Oh a stallion should always know how to properly treat a lady." Tea Leaf assured her, leaning up against the window now with his arms folded, his left hand fiddling with a pocket watch he had withdrawn from his pocket. "It's a lost art these days I swear to Luna, some stallions you would swear have never spoken to a mare like a proper lady in their lives."

Tea Leaf let his eyes take her in with the new clothes and he had to admit, even for one such as him who had seen the very edges of their world and all it's secrets, she was a breathtaking sight. The stallion smiled and tipped his hat to her as she examined herself in the mirror.

"It would be my pleasure." He assured her, flicking the pocket watch closed and holding it in his fist now. "Well as I have told you, my admiration for your craft knows no bounds; the tricks and shows you have shown just tonight would put some unicorns to shame." He said, pacing in circles around her slowly on the pretense of merely explaining himself but taking the chance to get a good look at her. "I am a... traveler, you might say. My work takes me to all corners, the Badlands, Zebrica, The Griffon Kingdoms; recently however, let's call it a work incident, I have found myself with reason to stay in Ponyville for the foreseeable future."

He stopped in front of her and smiled as he reached forward and, somehow, produced the pocket watch from Clarity's own pocket. "Sleight of hand tricks are a mere pass time to me, an art I never had time to focus my efforts on. Finding myself confined to a village with such an exquisite beauty who happens to be a master of these tricks is a stroke of luck indeed. If I could be so bold." He dropped to a knee and kissed her hand before rising again. "I would request to learn from you while I remain here." He said, flashing that perfect smile again as he finished.

PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:19 am

Clarity chuckles at the pocket watch trick, and laughs charmingly at key points through the rest of Tea's performance. She draws her hand up after he kisses it, pressing it against her own lips. "Oh my, Mr. Leaf. That does sound like an attractive proposal. I'm sure any mare would count her lucky stars to be able to teach a charming student such as yourself anything. But 'little' old me?" She sticks her hand above her chest in a gesture of faux surprise. "What could I teach?" She asks, amusement clear in her voice.

"I mean," she continues, picking up the button he had placed down and inspecting it. This could be fun, she thinks, a sly grin spreading across her lips. "A simple hobby it may have been to you, but you clearly have some knack for it." She reaches forward and tucks the button into one of his pockets. Then it's her turn to walk around him. She steps lightly to his side and trails a hand up his arm, then down to a different pocket from the one she'd dropped the button into. "And trust me, Clarity knows what she sees." She dips her finger into the pocket and pulls out the button, then tosses it back onto the table.

"And she likes what she sees," she continues, still walking, and reaches into another pocket, retrieving an identical button that soon joins the other on the table. Directly behind him, she reaches around him into another pocket, pulling two buttons out, arm against him and body tantalizingly close. She whispers up into his ear. "And not just your face, handsome~"

After she finishes her circle of him, she places those two buttons on the table with the others. "Of course, on closer inspection, there might be something you could learn from me. How to keep your pants on." She reaches into her bag and pulls out the belt Tea had been wearing, dangling it in front of him. "This might help you do that," she teases, grinning mischievously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:46 am

"I'm fairly certain that 'little old you' has a great many tricks more than she might be letting on." Tea Leaf said with another winning smile. "It is a common thread I have often found; the most talented mares are the ones with the secrets." He said, keeping his eyes on her as she took his turn to circle him.

"Well I'm pleased to see that she is happy with what I have to present her with. A hobby it is indeed, but there is a great distance between a hobby and an expertise. A distance I'm sure would be much easier to bridge when aided by an attractive practitioner of the art." He said, watching the button's progress before his eyes fell to her hands continuing their progress around his other pockets, from his breast pocket to his waistcoat and to his trouser pockets.

"Well then.... I have to say I-" Tea Leaf looked confused for a moment at her comments about learning before she held up his belt, causing the stallion to look down at his own trousers somewhere around his knees. He didn't seem annoyed or embarrassed, hardly, he let out a hearty, good-natured laugh at her trick. "Well, I suppose we can call that my karma for showing off parlor tricks to a master." He chuckled, reaching out to take his belt back. "So then, I take it we can consider it a done deal?" He asked. "Of course I would always be willing to sweeten the deal if it isn't... I can think of several ways to make the offer more satisfactory." He gave her a small, shameless wink.

PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:47 am

Clarity returns the wink with a giggle. "Beware of offering to sweeten a deal with a mare that has a sweet tooth, Tea Leaf. She may never be satisfied! But..." She steps in close again, resting her hand on one of his arms and using the other to clasp his hand and give it a little squeeze and shake, crowding his personal space with her face inches from his. "...You may consider the deal made, Leaf of Tea. You may consider me your incredibly beautiful teacher, and yourself my very handsome pupil."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:58 am

"I'll try to remember that advice." Tea Leaf chuckled, taking his belt back as she leaned into him and fixing his trousers despite the close space between them. "And an honor it will be to be your pupil." He smiled, taking a glance outside. "Speaking of honors, I think I will be so bold as to request another one to walk you home, whenever you are ready of course; it's getting dark out and I think rain is due tonight from what the pegasi were saying before."

He held the door open and bowed low. "Ladies first." He smiled at her, inviting her to step out into the cool night air; the stars littered the nightsky this evening and the occasional firefly buzzed overhead from the Everfree Forest. "Always seems like such a lonely place at night, doesn't it?" He said more to himself as he walked out after her, though such a loneliness suited his usual reasons for being out at night just fine.

Still, he was more used to stealing treasure, not walking it home.

PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:41 am

"Your teacher graciously accepts her student's gracious offer to escort her home, as any lady in her right mind would," Clarity replies, giving a dipping curtsey to Leaf. She walks out past him and waits, adjusting her bag on her shoulder to where she wouldn't need to hold on to it. "Lonely? Sometimes, yes..." When he steps out after her, she moves beside him and wraps one of her arms around his, with her other hand resting lightly on his forearm. "Mmm...but not tonight..."

By the time they reach her house, the wind has picked up some and the clouds are clearly threatening rain soon, if not quite ready to let loose. Clarity is quite close to Leaf at that point, leaning up against him using the wind and mild chill as an excuse. At the door, she checks the panel for Clair being here. Yes he is. Shouldn't matter much. "Well, Tea Leaf, you have been quite gracious to me tonight, and it would be rather poor manners for me to leave you out in this imminent rain. Would you like to step in, perhaps for some...tea?"

She giggles at her joke and turns the knob, pushing the door open. She stands against it, her buxom form filling a good portion of the frame. Behind her is a neat and tidy modest living room, lightly decorated. In one corner stands an easel with a stool in front of it and a pad of paper upon it. The floor and wall in the corner are mostly covered with a clear plastic, stained here and there with dried paint. On the couch sleeps a small grey form in grey pajamas, one of the cushions held against him like a pillow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Tea Leaf wrapped his own arm around her as they walked, holding Clarity gently close to him while the wind and the chill picked up; he suspected they were in for heavy rainfall tonight and privately wished he had brought an umbrella out with him. He didn't exactly expect to stay too long, not on this first night of meeting her, but his cabin was practically on the other side of the village and getting caught in the rain seemed likely.

He was surprised a little by the invitation but he smiled and tipped his hat. "It would be my privilege." He assured her, stepping over the threshold and hanging his hat and suit jacket on a hatrack, keeping his waistcoat on as he proceeded into the living room. Deciding it best not to disturb the sleeping stallion, he instead lingered by the kitchen door.

He allowed himself to admire Clarity's buxom form for a few moments before he spoke up. "If I might ask, is it yourself or your companion who is the artist?" He asked, nodding to the easel.

PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Clarity steps in after Tea, pushing the door shut behind her with her hips. From there she walks into the kitchen and sets a kettle on the stove. "Oh, that would be Clair's department. As many things as my hands can do, painting was never a skill that I picked up. Speaking of, I hope you don't mind if I take a moment to put the little painter to bed." She sways her way over to Clair and picks him up in her arms, the cushion staying caught in Clair's. "Make yourself at home~"

She carries Clair across the room to an adjoining hallway and disappears through a door as rain begins to fall outside. She emerges from the room again, pulling the door shut behind her with a smile, carrying the cushion. "Oh, he's going to sleep well tonight. What about you, Mr. Leaf? Do you follow any artistic pursuits?" She tosses the cushion back onto the couch, where it lands almost just right in position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:43 am

"Afraid I can't pretend I have any artistic talent of my own." Tea Leaf acknowledged when she returned to the room, the stallion still leaning against the door frame. "An admirer of them very much but not as much a practitioner, put it down to a lack of time and maybe commitment." He conceded, already busying himself with the kettle to make the tea for them, setting the tray up with the precision and grace of a high class restaurant, having acquired biscuits, sugar and cups from around the kitchen for himself in the time she had been putting Clair to bed.

"I hope you don't mind." He said as he carried the tray to the sitting room. "Just with you being the one to do me a favor and being so gracious as to have me in your home, it feels only right that I should at least make myself useful." The stallion chuckled. "Sugar?" He asked as he dropped a cube into his own cup.

The stallion made no secret of admiring Clarity's figure as she came back to the sitting room either. "A younger sibling?" He asked curiously, nodding to Clair's room. "Or am I going to have to apologise for stealing glances at a taken mare soon?" He joked.

PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:26 am

"I don't mind in the slightest, my student," Clarity declares with a wave of her hand. She gives a thank you as she herself takes three cubes to stir in to her cup. "To be honest, I don't really make tea very often, but I felt it appropriate, given your name." She briefly considers showing off by adding more sugar to his and seeing if he notices, but no, she's made her point tonight.

"Do sit wherever you please~" She herself takes a seat on the sofa where Clair had been sleeping, leaning back against the corner of the back and armrest. She crosses one leg over the other, the front edge of the skirt lifting up above her raised knee. Wait, wasn't the skirt longer than that? No matter. "And I wouldn't worry about stealing glances from him, even if he weren't my brother. We're twins, actually! Can't you see the resemblance?" She poses, once again showing off her figure, and frames her face with a hand, then laughs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tricks With New Lovers   

Back to top Go down

New Tricks With New Lovers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1