A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Golden W(r)ench (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TathemRelag

PostSubject: A Golden W(r)ench (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:25 pm

It was a normal autumn night in Manehattan. The glow from streetlights and windows bathed The City That Never Sleeps in an orange glow, blotting out the stars as ponies of all appearances and trades went about their business as if it were the middle of the day. And in one particularly seedy bar in a particularly seedy part of town, one mare was the center of attention. The first eye-catching thing about her was her build, which combined the pronounced curves of a swimsuit model with the remarkable height of some members of Canterlot's nobility. In any situation, either her curves or the fact that she was taller than even the vast majority of stallions would have drawn looks her way. Combined, and in this bar, they made her easily the most distinctive pony many of the other patrons had ever seen in person. Her second distinguishing feature was her clothing. On some hulking earth pony stallion, her boots, jeans, and leather jacket would have been a good indicator that she was part of some gang. However, on a tall, lithe unicorn mare, they made her stick out like a sore thumb, especially because they all seemed just slightly too small for her, tightly hugging her curves. The last thing that drew the attention of the other patrons of the bar was that when an especially inebriated stallion stumbled over to her and tried to forcibly kiss her, the dagger she drew on him had a gilded and elaborately engraved handle.

Bronze Ponigsberg was trying to avoid all that attention, she really was. She was wearing the most normal clothes she owned, sitting in the most out-of-the-way corner of the bar, and for once wasn't flirting with everything that moved. She was really just here for some booze. But she had designed her entire wardrobe around being as alluring as possible, and she'd generally succeeded - not that her build (also carefully crafted for that purpose) really needed the help. Normally, of course, she would be enjoying most of this attention. But last night's lay had been a decidedly unpleasant experience, and one she wasn't looking to recreate tonight. Most of the bar's occupants didn't make her feel very confident that being with them would be much of an improvement. So, for once in her life, as she sat in the corner nursing her drink and wishing she owned some baggier clothes, she sincerely hoped that nobody would approach her asking for sex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toffee

PostSubject: Re: A Golden W(r)ench (Private)   Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 am

A light brown Pegasus wearing a dusty old leather jacket pushes open the doors, smirking around the toothpick in his mouth. He walks straight up to the bar. “Oi, Rocky, pour me a usual, and...” he smirks wider, glancing over his shoulder at the lady sitting in the corner. “Pour one for he too, wouldya? Thanks mate.” He sets a twenty on the counter, pushing it towards the barkeep. He throws a handful of bar peanuts into his mouth before walking towards her. “Well, I ain’t seen you here before, what brings a cute lil’ thing like you here? I mean, clearly ain’t the nuts, they’re stale as all hell.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: A Golden W(r)ench (Private)   Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:16 am

Bronze sighs into her drink, not looking up at first. "I'm here to drink away some bad memories, and before you ask, no, I don't need your help to..." She trails off to look up and glare at her latest propositioner and discovers, to her shock, that he doesn't have a beer belly almost a quarter his height like most of the other patrons of the bar. In fact, he's quite well built. A faint smile crosses her lips as she looks him over, though some suspicion remains in her eyes as she tries and fails to to see past his dark glasses and determine the look in his own eyes. "Well. I don't need you, but if you play your cards right, I just might want you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Golden W(r)ench (Private)   

Back to top Go down

A Golden W(r)ench (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: