A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Flight of Fancy (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:56 am

He barely managed to keep standing, not out of exhaustion, but because her contractions, purposely or not, were doing a number on his sensations in his own afterglow; She even managed to pull out several forced neighs and small whinys out of him after spraying him with their combined juices going all over the place even when he was trying to avoid making a mess a second time in a row. He slowly kneeled when she latched her hand onto him, his holding hers to gently pull her up onto him as he began to chuckle, quite jovially even. "Eh hee heeee~... Yeah~... B-But... Hee hee~... This time we r-really gotta clean up... I should really take you much farther away... to keep you safe too..."

Once she was up and close to him, he looked to her beautiful golden unfocused eyes up close, and began to lick some of the shared juices on her face gently, shuddering lightly from the taste, lightly caressing her back with the other hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:10 am

She sighed contentedly as he licked her, her own tongue extending to return the favor and missing several times before her eyes refocused enough that she could guide her tongue to his cheek. "I don't know," she whispered, still quite breathlessly, as she raised her other hand to grip his bicep. "I don't think I can go to the effort of washing up tonight. We can just clean the sheets tomorrow. Of course," she finished with the most seductive smirk she could manage in her state, "it's best to make as little laundry as possible. Why make a mess of two sets of sheets when we can keep it to just one, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:28 am

His chuckling slowly diminished into a more relaxed tone, though he still licked her face clean before the shower took care of it for him. "Mmm~... Tempting to tangle with such a temptress... But..." The hand that held her arm would rise to her face, caressing it gently. "I must make sure we're farther still from that city. No buts." He then remained a bit quiet in thought before lightly grinning. "And then butts, once we have all the time to just ourselves... I enjoy having a fun active guest as much as ever, but lets not temp fate, alright?" In the end, as much of a perv as he was for letting her have fun with him so shortly after his task, her life and safety still mattered to him. " Besides... I can tell you're not up for as much as you're claiming... Not unless you're planning to pass out before the night is over."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:45 am

She adopted the fiercest expression she could, though stained and exhausted as she was, it wasn't very intimidating at all. "What do I keep telling you? I can keep at this as long you can - and longer. Nobody's outlasted me before, and that's not changing now." She tried to stand on her own but discovered that her legs still hadn't recovered yet, causing her to fall back onto him for support. After a moment, she nodded with a sigh. "Okay. Back to the bridge, then. Though if there was some higher power like 'fate,' I'd be dead already for pissing it off." She flashed him a faint smirk. "I'm a heretic, after all." Leaning down and stroking his face, she whispered in his ear. "I still say we should only ruin the one set of sheets. And I agree, all the butts."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:24 am

Sugary looked to Bronze with a light frown, before moaning a grunt for a moment as all she managed to do was rise up and fall back onto his cock again where they remained. Despite being glad she saw reason, he still felt the need to lightly grasp her rump while grinning back a bit. "Tomorrow, I'm challenging you to put that stamina to the test after we're both fully rested. Today... I still need to make dinner for that matter." He'd then be grabbing the shampoo, and casually start lathering up her mane for her, gently but firmly. " So... What does a heretic like you like to eat?" His eyes grew a bit more intense. "Actual food, not just protein. And... Why are you a heretic, exactly?" Yet another testament to his will, that he could manage a semi-casual conversation of heresy with her, still balls deep, and washing her cum stained mane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:50 pm

She rubbed his abs, a more full smirk crossing her face. "Now, whatever do you mean? Protein is an important part of any good meal." She chuckled softly. "Really, though, I'll eat basically whatever. I kinda have to with my income. But I do still like the finer things. Leeks, stuffed button mushrooms, fine wines... you know, the normal pompous noble foods. But whatever you have will work, so long as it's served with alcohol."

Her expression turned more solemn, and she stared off into nowhere with a sigh. "As for my heresy... Well, I think I told you I was trained in healing by my city's priests. Ponigsberg follows this old, obscure cult from way back before Equestria was even founded. It was never really popular, even back then, but the first Copper Ponigsberg, the city's first ruler, was a member, and he ended up pushing the stupid thing on anyone who wanted to live there. At the time, it wasn't that hard to find a few thousand ponies from all across Equestria who'd be willing to lie and say they believed in the cult if it meant being protected from the alicorns. But the cult got taught in schools, enforced by laws... eventually, almost everyone did come to believe it."

She shook her head. "It's a crazy thing, really. 'The Path of the Golds,' they call it. The Sun - the Greater Gold - is a good deity locked in eternal conflict with an evil deity, the Moon - the Silver. The stars are the spirits of our ancestors - the Lesser Golds - who hold the Moon at bay while the Sun is resting. And before you ask, no, the Royal Sisters aren't avatars of the Sun and the Moon. They're charlatans and servants of the Silver, sent to deceive ponies away from the Path of the Golds." She chuckled. "Not that I believe any of that crap, of course, and everyone knew it. But as long as I acted like I believed it in public, my parents were willing to play along." She closed her eyes, her brief moment of levity passed. "Most ponies don't get that luxury. Anyone whose devotion is in doubt gets a visit from the priests, if they're lucky. If they aren't, or if they're dumb enough to say anything openly heretical, well..." Her face contorted into a grimace, and she finished in a raspy whisper. "Brass gets to have his fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:35 am

The matter of the meal and her tastes he regarded respectfully, feeling some of it would be easy enough to fulfill right away, just not all of it. But as he put more effort into lathering her mane and then slowly make sure her head was gently pulled back to let the water flow, she looked all the more out of it, and listened to a tough tale.

As he listened, his face had a tinge of disgust at what he was hearing, as he was clearly not a fan of Ponigsberg's twisted unicorn 'leaders' and their dealings. The ending remark left him looking to her with some of sympathy, as well as some realization surfacing up. He washed the tall beautiful mares mane properly, letting it flow on her body cleanly, and stared to her face more curiously while stroking her shoulders to try and ease her up. "Wait... Brass... Lady Bronze of Ponigsberg? You speak of him with such loathing... Are you actually, THE disowned Noble Lady Bronze of Ponigsberg? It's not just your profession name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:02 am

She opened her eyes so she could look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well, yeah. Did you think some random hooker could afford all that gold jewelry and gilded weapons? Though it's just 'Lady Bronze Ponigsberg.' No 'of.'" She closed her eyes again with a sigh. "Well, actually, I suppose now it's just 'Bronze.' I'm not supposed to use my title or family name anymore, not after I was banished. Still, they're not going to risk leaving the city to find and stop me." She went silent for a few seconds before continuing. "You sounded a bit surprised that I mentioned Brass. What do you know about him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:40 am

Sugary certainly had mixed feelings finding out the truth about Bronze, mostly pleasant ones of course; Especially by the fact he still had his cock balls deep in her while finding out that she didn't just look like a Noble mare, but actually was one. He smirked a little bit to her as he began to answer. "Well, first off, to be fair, I did once meet a Luna and a Celestia -very nice and polite Nippony twins by the way- while accompanying a Detective into a Brothel. Each of them owned very beautiful silver pellet pistols and jewelry..."

His smirk then became more strained. "And second... I'm not particularly surprised to hear about him from you. But if you really wanna know, he's a loathsome unicorn as far as I'm concerned regarding heresay and shared mercenary and exiled reports; It's heartbreaking to see a 'heretic' barely surviving to speak of his atrocities in exchange for shelter. Or how he torments harmless monsters. Or the fact he operates with such an iron fist. Even heard he beats up mares for kicks! Not an ounce of decency in his horn, I'd soon rip it off myself...!!" He snorted, and then tried to calm down. "...Pardon... You know him best, I assume... I dislike the so-called ideology he represents and pretends to be..." He looked to her solemly as he stroked her cheek lightly. "... He's the reason you hate fire, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:09 am

She sighed and nodded. "That sounds about right. I don't know anything about him beating mares, but I definitely wouldn't put it past him. And... yeah, he is. He always hated how our parents protected me. He'd track me down when I was alone, threaten me. He'd talk about everything he was planning to do once Father passed away. How he'd 'purge the city of heretics' and 'restore our family legacy.' He'd slash at me with his dagger, summon rings of fire around me until I'd pass out from the heat. And he'd kill my friends. Challenge them to duels, get them convicted of crimes. One of the ladies-in-waiting, Spring, she practically raised me before I got given to the priests, what with Mother being too busy pumping out more foals and managing the servants. She got caught sleeping with an earth pony. They convicted her of disrespecting her ancestors by diluting their bloodline. In Ponigsberg, disrespecting your ancestors is just one step below treason. He..." She swallowed, tears welling up in her eyes. "He made me watch as he burned her. The priests kept using healing spells on her..." She drew in a long, rattling breath. "It took her almost the entire day to die."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:31 am

Steadily, his gaze just grimaced further, eventually just hugging her close as she spoke on and on. Even if they were just coming off a hard rutting afterglow, he was as tender a cuddler as could be. "Enough...! Please... For your sake, and mine..." He nuzzled her gently. "I'd rather not reconsider an old offer to join operations for rescuing more good folk from deep in the city... Lest I decide to try and storm in magic blazing, but that may spark an open war..." He looked and sounded conflicted about it, but had his reasons. "Still... Far more levelheaded and clever old friends are doing their best to save anyone they can. Of that, I can assure you..."

He would then lean back a little, looking to her face more intently. "... Right now though, I have an obligation to fulfill with you." He would soon turn off the shower, and carefully stand while lifting her body up by her back, her rump, and her nethers as his cock was still anchored in there; He even let out a soft snort about that, slowly smirking again as he levitated the towel over to her. "The only harm and pain allowed in here is that of our bodies twisting and tangling and tossing about with each other... Alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:47 am

She sniffed and wiped her eyes with the back of her arm, but a small smile reappeared on her lips. "Alright," she agreed, forcing those memories back into their dark compartment in a rarely-used area of her mind. "Already forgotten about." Her grin fully reappeared as her flirty personality asserted itself again and she enjoyed the feeling of his hands on her rear and his cock deep inside her. "That's a sort of pain I can't wait to get more of." She used her own telekinesis to tie the towel snugly around both of them, holding them together and keeping him from pulling out of her as she stroked his mane and arms. "Now, you were saying we needed to get back to the bridge, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:23 am

He nodded lightly as they were dried up somewhat, holding her a little bit closer with the towel around them now. "Yep. May as well make sure no one starts knocking on the barrier or anything." Carefully he'd step out, and walk around with her all the way back up. He did try to be gentle up the stairs in particular, but that just meant a little more shifting movements in her on top of just walking in general with him inside.

Fortunately it seemed, by the time they got up there, that there was no danger to them, except perhaps that of their musk heavily stuck in the air to distract him as he eventually sat down on his Captain's chair with her to join him. At the very least, he could manage the controls just fine with just magic as all he needed to do was to sway his head to the side a bit to see past her taller frame, and quickly get going once more... snuggled together in a towel with a hyperactive and beautiful mare...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:14 am

Bronze grinned contentedly at him as they made their way up to the the bridge and she continued caressing and kneading his muscles. Occasionally, she would lean in to give him a kiss or moan softly as their movements caused his cock to rub an especially sensitive zone. Once they were both positioned in the captain's chair, she gyrated in slow, small circles on his lap, alternating between massaging him and running her hands down her own body. "So," she said casually after several minutes as she gave her breasts a squeeze. "It doesn't look like Stockhold's sending anyone after us. Which means it's probably almost time for dinner." She leaned in, grinding her breasts in his face as she continued. "I hope it is. I'm still hungry for that protein you mentioned. And maybe a cream pie for dessert?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:33 am

He'd be rather pleased with the massaging he was getting, and her gyrating would eventually encourage him to do it a bit in return as well, caressing and lightly groping her under the towel depending on where her own hands went by on her. His breathing would deepen and his heart beat a bit heavy with excitement, though he would remain calm from her affections as she kissed him; Though he was too focused on the view, he would still very tenderly kiss her shoulders and lips as he switched his head from side to side to keep comfortable.

He'd chuckle softly as she pressed her breasts to his face, supple and tempting as they were he did have to avoid it and her words from distracting him too much as he grinned. "Mmm~... I do love cream pie, but didn't you have a helping of it earlier~?" He teased, but then gave her a more neutral expression. "... Though I do know how to make cream pie, for real. Celery, white common mushrooms, and... I can maybe make plain cider for you out of the juice I got at least, but we'd have to stop somewhere if you want something stronger." He'd then very blatantly lick her breasts slowly, and smile. "But we can afford a better hiding spot at least." As he fondled her rump and gyrated his hips a little more while lowering their altitude, it was becoming clear he was ready to sate either one of his hungers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:10 am

She let out a soft moan at his touch as their opposing circles doubled the sensation of his cock rubbing deep inside her. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about having seconds," she whispered as she massaged his shoulders. "After all, I've been getting so much exercise, I think I'll need something filling." Brushing back his mane, she planted a soft kiss on his forehead, then chuckled at his attempts to match the foods she had mentioned. "Like I said, I'll take whatever you have to give me," she told him, intentionally leaving what she meant up to his interpretation. "The cider will be fine. I don't see any reason for either of us to get dressed and leave, do you?" Her sly tone made it very clear that she didn't expect the answer to be "yes," even if he did have a good reason, and instead of waiting for him to respond, she pressed her chest even more firmly against his face and started sucking on the tip of his horn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:57 am

He began to shudder as she sucked on the tip of his horn, the affection onto both impaling objects sending pleasant tingles and vibes through him to encourage him to keep going lower and lower, seeking a forest they could take refuge in and allow the airship to remain better hidden. In the meantime, when he could, he'd start suckling on her nipples, for even with nothing to drink from them, he could still savor the succulent mare. He did not even answer her outright, simply shaking his head and humming a no to agree with her.

Eventually, they would reach a better safe spot as intended, allowing him to shut off the controls and just focus on her proper, allowing his arms to wander more covetingly on her back, his swiveling slowly gaining more sway as well, encouraging the next round between them right there and then. That the old musk was still in the room just gave it that extra bit of kink and spice to them being there on his favorite chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:30 am

With her magic, she untied the towel from around them and flung it away, not wanting anything to interfere with her hands tracing his sides as her tongue did the same with the ridges of his horn. Then she redirected her magic, tugging and squeezing his cock while she added a small bounce to her rotations, planting her long legs on the floor and leveraging herself up an inch before dropping back down onto his lap with a sound partway between a grunt and a moan. As his lips caressed her nipples, she took one hand off his side to wrap her fingers in his mane and hold him there, releasing a low hum of pleasure and slowly rolling her shoulders under his wandering fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:56 pm

Sugary fidgeted all the more now that Bronze had all the more grip on his cock. And it seemed this time she was the one catching him in quite a sweet spot by making subtle hops on his cock and giving his horn loving attention, making it harmlessly spark and make him feel more pleasured. His mouth, of course, would indulge in suckling her up, especially with her encouraging, but he was feeling much more calm and cuddly now despite knowing she liked it rough. Ultimately, this seemed to be the kind of sex he preferred, his ears gently caressing her cheeks being so close to them now.

Their bodies close up, a mare and breasts atop him to enjoy, and his hands eventually encouraging her to keep the hops going as he'd somewhat pull down on her shoulders, getting a feel for vigorous movements and wanting to feel his cock bumping against her in general. In time he would react more actively of course, for he could still very easily shake his hips with his legs when she came down and give her a wiggling sensation while trying to get back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Bronze recoiled when his horn first sparked, pulling away from it and watching it hesitantly for a moment before she realized that the sparks were a reflex, not an attempt at an attack. With a sigh, she let the tension flow out of her body and resumed her gyrations and bounces. "Ooh," she chuckled as she resumed massaging his back, just a hint of residual nervousness still noticeable in her voice. "It looks like somebody enjoys a little horn action, eh? That's good, I'm a horny mare, myself. Heh. Ah, sorry, I had to say it." She shook her head, grinning. "Don't worry, I'll get my mouth busy with something else now," she told him, then went back to sucking and licking his horn, albeit slightly less enthusiastically than before at first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:56 pm

As she pulled away from his horn, his eyes looked up to her with a mild smirk, listening to her speak of it with some caution, the sparks stopping and only resuming when she got back into it, where he sighed, but felt a little needy in that she wasn't doing it as much. "Mmm~... I guess I'm... really receptive of affection there, I just can't help myself~..." He lightly nuzzled her chest as if to get more attention out of her, his hands stroking her spine up and down, massaging the muscles and nerves along it. "Please, don't be afraid. I will not hurt you." His tone lightly became more friendly, a follow up to the previous serious talk, becoming more lust-filled afterwards. "Not unless you really want me to~" His mouth would then wrap hard over a breast for a moment, but then continue suckling as tenderly as he had been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:16 pm

She chuckled at his words, the sound coming out rather muffled due to his horn in her mouth. As she became more used to the sparks, her sucking became more vigorous and she resumed tracing the grooves in his horn with the tip of her tongue. A faint moan and a small trickle escaped from opposite ends of her as his hands stimulated the nerves at the base of her spine, prompting her to seek the same reaction from him by resuming her own massage and working her hands in slow, small circles down his back. "Maybe you should hurt me," her voice told him, coming seemingly from nowhere and sounding distorted, almost as if she was speaking from underwater. "I've been a very bad mare, after all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:34 pm

This time, he'd be the one to flinch at something she was doing when he felt something prodding against his mind, him being one to have learned long ago not to allow himself to fall prey to mindtricks and possession, both very real threats to consider. But since it was her, he allowed some to come through, very lightly, very subtly, unable to fully let his own spiritual guard down yet just enough to pick up on her message.

He hummed in thought where to go with this. And so, he decided to be playful and cheeky by trying to be even more tenderly massaging, kissing her chest softly as he spoke. "Then if I treat you real nice, you won't be~?" He thought, wondering if she could actually pick up on his words as well as she could convey them into him. His movements were hesitant, just as she was, but he was slowly giving leeway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:54 pm

She answered both his directed question and his internal musing by replying almost immediately. "Oh, there's nothing you can do to stop me from being bad." She finished working her way down his back and reversed direction, her hands sliding up but also towards his front, gently caressing his abs and slowly working towards his pecs. "But then, why would you ever want to do something like that, anyways?" She punctuated her question by firmly grasping the base of his cock with her telekinesis, then drawing the pressure upwards to its head, which she squeezed even more tightly for a brief instant before releasing her grip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:36 am

Again his body shuddered with delight with how she played with his cock, it struggling to twitch and throb in her and against the spell to do so a fair bit on its own upon release, followed by him reflexively thrusting upwards and then shaking his hips even more over time before trying to keep his lower half more calm. "Hrmm~...! That's tight~..." "How can anyone think you're bad when your touch is sooo good?" He chuckled afterwards, reaching down to her tail, and it was there that he pulled the fur on her rump as well as the tail mane itself, one tug and pinch at a time; Subtle but precise, looking for just the right spot to make her flinch more as he slowly did so up her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Flight of Fancy (Private)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: