A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Flight of Fancy (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:56 am

A playful glint entered her eyes and she flashed him a lopsided grin. "Yes," she replied, chuckling yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:11 am

Sugary was now the one staring bemusedly at Bronze. "... Let's get you cleaned up and see where this goes." He took a deep breath, stretching his arms out, and forced himself to stand, his cock sliding off from the wet puddle somewhat and still in full display as he moved closer to her, carefully picking her up just like he did when they arrived on deck. "Whichever bed you pick of course, we ought to talk some more." He'd then very carefully take her downstairs, leaving the very slow acceleration as it was, their movement no faster than a feather falling.

The bathroom, modest as it was, did allow for the both of them to fit in, but he would instead lay her under the semi-warm water first once it was turned on while he watched over her for now. That is, watching her after he curiously stroked the part of his tail he had in her nethers with his fingers before giving it a taste for himself. "Hm... Savory..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:29 am

As she had done the first time he carried her, Bronze threw her arms around her neck and buried her face in his muscles as he carried her down the stairs, constantly nuzzling him and rubbing his back. In one difference, however, she constantly squirmed as he carried her, twisting to lower herself as much has possible and rub up against his still-dripping cock.

She was confused and not just a little disappointed when he deposited her in the shower and turned on the water but didn't elect to enter with her. However, he sampled her juices before she could express her disappointment verbally, leading her to once again adopt a wide and playful grin. "If you liked that, why don't you come in here and get some right from the source? I hear it tastes even better when fresh. Besides, I could use some help getting to all those hard-to-reach places that mares have, and I bet you could benefit from the help of someone with longer arms than yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:46 am

He slowly grinned at her suggestion, his cock twitching lightly before her as she managed to make carrying her rewardingly awkward by rubbing her rump on it several times. It seemed he did in fact have a lot of stamina to keep going, even if he was more passive about his libido than her. "So you say, but can you even stand? You were flopped on a floor of 'Essence of Life' not two minutes ago." No doubt her healing skills may help her, he figured, but that might mean she might be exhausting herself in spirit, which is what he was really looking out for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:53 am

Her smile broadened when she saw that he was still both willing and able to continue, and she clambered off the shower floor with only a little difficulty. "Oh, I can stand," she told him, rather unnecessarily. "In fact, I could keep going all night. I might not have the muscles you've got, but I do have stamina. I just needed a moment to catch my breath."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:06 am

He hummed with interest as she managed to keep herself going, perhaps not having to worry as much as he thought he did when not an ounce of magic was used on herself. "It's very refreshing to meet more unicorns that actually bother to keep in great shape... Alright. Guess you're not pushing yourself as much as I thought you were. Buuut..." As he stepped in, eyes constantly keeping in contact with hers as he looked up, he would then gently slide his cock between her legs as he pressed himself up to her, arms wrapping around her waist. "... I believe I can wait for a fresh taste. Did you not say earlier there was a place my cock could hide in, however~?" Already he was raring to go, but he had not forgotten what happened earlier, or how it escalated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:24 am

She nodded, licking her lips as she felt his cock brush against her thighs. "That I did. Of course, I also said it might not be the place you were thinking of." With a flick of her head, she tossed her wet mane out of her eyes. "Of course, I did already get a taste. So we can do things you way... for now." With that, she once again wrapped her arms around his neck. This time, she pulled herself off the floor, though with their differences in height, her torso actually got lower as she swung herself onto his cock, his tip pressing right against her clit and her legs wrapping around her own to give herself greater support. "Now, just remember what I said about being rough," she said, her voice adopting a tone of worry that would have been distinctly at odds with her earlier words if not for the fact that it was obviously false.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:39 am

He had to act quick to grab her body under the shower while keeping balance, even if she did have a lot of finesse in clinging onto him for him. Even so, his hands got a good grasp of her rump, and then a really good grasp of her rump to begin making good on his side of their 'deal'. "I remember you liking a certain something, yes~" Truthfully, he did not mind much yet where his cock went, but he wasn't about to tell her that when she had already been leading his cock straight to her nethers, so like a good gentlecolt, he went along with it by aligning himself further with her.

And the moment he could manage to start to slip into her, he'd take one step to press her against the wall behind her, and another to instead shove his cock into her abruptly, as far as he could go in that single motion. No foreplay, no nonsense, just a rough entry like she wanted as he snorted strongly in doing so, psyching himself up for another invigorating session.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:58 am

"Mmm... What a firm grip you've go-" She started to say as he tightly grabbed her rear, but she cut off in a breathless gasp as he shoved her into the wall and rammed almost the entire considerable length of his cock into her - a gasp that was accompanied by a heavy spray forcing its way through the very little room his cock left. The high pressure made the spray shoot out even harder than it ordinarily would have, and over a much wider area, getting almost everywhere on him from his waist down. For once, she didn't try to stop it, letting the spray continue for its full five seconds. She gave him a panting, open-mouthed smile, and she stared into his eyes, her own eyes wide and bulging. "That... was..." she gasped, then swallowed multiple times. "Well... I see you remembered."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:16 am

Maybe it was fortunate that he wasn't sadistic, just an eager lover, as he halted himself from moving further as he let her ride out her initial and strong release, as well as catch her breath. It also meant the both of them could get a moment to get used to one another so intimately in how his hefty cock felt deep inside of her, and how much her nethers were able to take him.

He merely grinned up at her, not answering but just nodding as she gulped a few times before he pulled back very slowly, and then immediately shoved the rest of his cock into her as he sorta took a step closer with yet another strong snort, now outright attempting to have his balls pressed up against her rump and giving her nethers all the company he could give... He'd wait a bit less time to pull back and shove his cock in however, and then a bit less time, and a bit less time still, allowing her less and less chances to catch her breath as the slow pumping of her nethers became more of a steady pounding of a strong short stallion riding her noble body against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:38 am

She gasped again and squeezed her eyes shut as he drove himself all the way into her, prompting another spray, albeit one that was slightly shorter and weaker than the one before. As he started pulling out the second time, she let out a low moan that ended in a breathless shout and yet more more juices as the force of his cock pressed her against the wall yet again. The strength of her sprays slowly diminished into a slow but steady trickle as he pounded her again and again, though that was hardly the only part of her that got weaker. Her legs slipped off of his and tried futilely to find some purchase on the slick floor of the shower, forcing her to rely on his arms and the hard rod deep inside her to hold her up as her arms also slowly lost their purchase around his neck and slid down his body, finally coming to a stop on his sides, just above his navel. The strength of her moans and shouts, however, never diminished, though as he pounded her faster and faster, they increasingly were replaced by equally powerful gasps as she didn't have time to fully recover from a thrust before the next one slammed into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:28 am

At first he figured she was just having a hard time holding onto him due to her now frequent orgasms, but slowly he realized she was actually trying and struggling, so he eventually gave her another bit of mercy as he would shove in slowly for once, but fully pushing her up with his arms and cock and press her flat against the wall as his hooves shone a bit along with his horn, traction improving tremendously for him despite her flood of pleasure.

His arms then caressed her form more so, though he did grasp and fondle her breasts a bit roughly still; Just because he suspected she wasn't as strong as she was pretending to be, didn't mean he couldn't give her what she wanted as he grinded his hips against her as he looked to her eyes, grinning, but focused. "Hey now~... Didn't you say you had a lot of stamina?" His expression very lightly became more tender. "... I'll treat you rough, just please be honest if you're actually tired now, okay~?" He pressed her breasts together before suckling them both at the same time, a bit harder with each suckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:01 am

Panting heavily, she tried to regain her her breath as he moved more slowly, though the sensation of his cock still deep inside her made complete recovery impossible. "I've got... plenty of... stamina," she managed to rasp out between gasps. "You may... have the biggest cock... I've taken for... months... but... I can still outlast - oh!" She shouted as his mouth closed around her hard, prominent nipples. Letting out a soft moan, she managed to raise her hands off his sides and to his head, holding it to her chest. "Mmm... Okay, sweetie, come to momma."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:54 am

His gaze remained fixated on hers, not entirely convinced she wasn't just putting on a tough face; But either way it was likely less taxing on her for him to keep her pinned to the wall with his groin while indulging on her chest, than to get pounded by him. And like a good stallion, he would have his fill of her breasts as he had been getting to, particularly indulging in flicking her hard nipples with his broad tongue.

At some point, his tongue would fully extend out and up her chest between her breasts playfully, smirking as he showed her his full reach. While it probably paled a bit compared to a fruit snatcher's tongue like Purse's, his was still one to do good by equines as one of exemplary girth, reach, and flexibility as he stroked and licked around her breasts with it while carefully grinding them with his teeth for a moment to then speak a bit. "You sure you can really take me as is~? It's not like you can't give me your best some other time... Not that I'm not enjoying this~" And then he pulled his tongue back in to suckle and grind somewhat harder, both with his teeth, and his cock as he put more sway into his hips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:53 am

She smiled down at him as she stroked his mane. "Sorry, Sugar, but you're not gonna get me to give up that easily. I can take anything you've got, and then some." She patted him softly on the top of the head. "After all, you seem to have gone through your best. If this is all you've got left, then I might have to find some other way to enjoy myself," she finished lightly, flashing him a good-natured smirk to let him know that she wasn't really thinking of walking out on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:12 am

After her bravado to him, he would lightly outright bite her breasts while slapping his hands flat on her flanks before grasping her hard again as he smiled a very genuine smile up to her afterwards as he pulled his cock back out of her, somewhat farther than before when he was giving her hard deep thrusts that were about to get much harder. "Give up? No, I love that vigor of yours. I just hope 'momma' won't slip out of my grasp~" He then began to grin very lustfully and spoke in a near whisper. "So you better hang on with all you got~"

And once again, he'd pump into her in a longer thrusting motion, and then more and more, picking up the pace faster than he did last time. The pounding was made all the rougher as his hooves were kept in place by his traction spell, meaning his hooves never slipped back even a little bit as he pressed her against the wall, letting her feel the full force of his bucking while steadily putting more effort by the moment, neighing strongly while rutting a gorgeous mare, whom he'd also let go from time to time just to slap her flanks and thighs once in a while; He was really gonna make her work for keeping herself up between a rock-hard cock and a hard place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:33 am

While she was even more tired this time than she was during the last heavy pounding, she also had a better idea of what to expect. She managed to keep herself mostly upright under her own power, suppressing most of her shouts to a relatively quiet level and even completely biting back some of her moans, though with great difficulty. To her, the slaps and bites were almost as enjoyable as the intense pulses rippling through her nethers, and she returned the favor with gusto,tightly squeezing his shoulders and upper arms and nibbling at his ears whenever she had control of her own mouth. "This... all... you... got?" She gasped out in between moans, whinnies, and bites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:49 am

He didn't really answer her openly, but instead took it as a challenge to step up. Oh, he certainly wasn't giving her the full speed and pounding his body could manage just yet, but that alone wasn't gonna cut it in his mind with how stubborn she was, so he'd save the right time for it as the pressure in his loins built up slowly, thinking instead to stop slapping her for a moment, reach for her anus with his fingers, prod and shove one in, and the prod and shove another from his other hand, and just slowly stimulate and stretch her out more than seeking to put something in there. His fingers certainly meant to keep her company, but she was much more likely to feel his heavy nuts knocking on the hole he intended to widen up till it really stung.

And to counter her hard grips and nibbles on his ear, he'd nip on her chest and neck time and again, murring at his pleasure, his tingling ear, and just how much he could make her go and sound off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:15 am

A quick, soft yelp escaped her lips when his first finger pushed inside of her - partially from discomfort, but mostly from surprise, interest, and arousal. His second finger working its way in and adding a tiny amount of actual pain to the discomfort only added to her enjoyment. "Mmm, going the full cavity search route are you? I can get behind that. But you'd better be careful with those family jewels. You know how prone criminals are to hiding valuables in all sorts of places." She chuckled softly, almost to herself. "Well, I guess more of Purse rubbed off onto me than just her smell, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:27 am

He sighed wistfully along with a mirthful snort at her, laughing at the thief comparisons, wondering how she went from an almost limp noodle to being so vigorous again the more he did to her. Truly she liked it rough... So he chuckled devilishly when he stopped all of a sudden, his hard pounding, although bringing him closer to the edge again, was subdued to a gentle glide in and out of her, especially as he just barely made his medial ring toy with her Gspot and clit for long. The widening of her anus stopped, and he was just rubbing around her ponut caressingly with his fingers, while his mouth gave her chest and neck gentle kisses instead... He could keep going at any time, but was gonna wait it out a bit to catch her off guard as he watch how she took to the sudden shift in gears. "Say, we still need to actually wash you, don't we~? How about we take it easy for a good long while~" He was not trying very hard in trying to pretend he wasn't teasing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:01 am

She locked up for a moment when the pounding and biting suddenly stopped, her eyes widening and staring at his own, but not into them, as, for a brief instant, she was too stunned by the sudden loss of sensation to process much of anything. She blinked rapidly and gave her head a quick shake. "Huh... What?" She stammered, still not fully processing what he'd said. The words finally dawned on her, though their teasing nature completely eluded her. "Take it easy? Well, I mean, yeah, we probably could, but..." She paused, trying to think up a good rebuttal. "But don't you think we'd, uh, get clean faster if we were, y-you know, working hard at it?" The mingled disappointed and hope in her voice were obvious, as naked as the two ponies themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:30 am

He smiled, his opportunity spotted, leaning up a little to kiss the tip of her nose. "It'll be fine, trust me. You'll love it, and I'll apologize if you don't." And then, he'd feel her nethers soon inevitably start to relax. "Of course, we'll get on with it, and get it done hard." He tried to sound as casual as he could be about it when his arms all of a sudden went between her legs as he spread them while walking back as he made her somewhat slip lower on the wall before suddenly shoving his cock in straight into her for another hard pounding; This time he had no intention of making all of her smack against the wall, he just wanted his hips and cock meeting hers dead on as he pulled her hips back towards his after every bump.

He did try to avoid having moved too far back that should her grip with her arms fail her, she'd just have her upper back lie on the wall, but her lower half was his to buck silly, plain and simple just like when they started, but her spread legs meant even less slowing down his entry, groaning in pleasure as his cock was once more closer to the edge... But would his approach work on her to make it count?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:52 am

With a choked gasp, she threw her top half forwards, grasping him as firmly as she could in shaking arms. Her eyes, already wide, practically bulged out of their sockets, and his efforts were rewarded with another powerful blast from her nethers. The dazed look in her eyes was quickly replaced by one of comprehension, shock, and no small degree of pleasure. She tried to speak through constant panting, but all she was capable of was "You... tri-" before her arms gave out and her top half fell back against the wall, her eyes rolling into the back of her head and her tongue lolling out of her mouth. Her continued wordless vocalizations and small twitches in her arms as she tried to raise them again were the only indications that her constant stream wasn't issuing from an unconscious mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:13 am

This time he did not try to slow down at all, encouraging her orgasm to keep going as his cock kept on churning her in and out, his balls kept slapping her ass, and his almost hot breath snorted down her chest and belly as he was almost giving it all he could; The only reason he didn't try for all and beyond was the worry he'd be the one to lose control and smack her head on the wall instead, and screwing an unconscious mare wasn't all too appealing.

Fortunately that didn't have to wait to happen as his groin swelled up for a few precious moments, veins and ribs expanding to their absolute fullest before giving her a few final thrusts as he came in her, the gush coming out straight against and into her womb instead of her hand this time before just leaving it all in to fill her up and hold her still while she took it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:44 am

Her breath stopped almost entirely for a few long seconds as every ounce of strength left in her body went into her contractions. Her own fluids washed his out of her almost as swiftly as he could pump more in, though in a pattern of bursts, as the tightening of her muscles periodically caused her to close completely around him. Without a way out, their combined fluids built up a painful but not dangerous pressure within her for an instant that then surged out in a spray that coated much of Sugary below his chest when a slight relaxation caused a small opening to form around his cock. The pattern of pain and release might have detracted from the experience for many mares, but it drove Bronze to only greater heights of ecstasy. Each contraction lasted longer than the last, her orgasms and their accompanying sprays coming harder and harder until her flow gradually died due to the simple reason of her not having any more juices to release. Her eyes went back to facing forwards, mostly, though they still rolled around a little and couldn't fully focus on anything. After numerous attempts, she barely managed to raise an arm and rest her hand gently on his side. "Let's... do... that... a...gain..." She rasped, though her voice was barely audible and she spoke between shallow breaths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Flight of Fancy (Private)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: