A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Flight of Fancy (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:31 pm

Bronze let out a short laugh as they fell, ending in a grunt when they hit the deck. Her momentary grimace of pain almost immediately shifted back into her sly grin as she felt his cock jabbing into her, right above her own bare nethers. She chuckled quietly. "Is that a dagger in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" she whispered into his ear, then began nibbling gently on his ear with soft hum of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:41 am

Sugary snorted in return at Bronze's nibbling, a mixture of disappointment and arousal in his hum as his cock prodded at her. "Let's call it a 'happy dagger' for now, but don't forget we're still in training here." Because she was now more distracted with him than focused, he took the opportunity to use his arms and clumsy legs to turn them over, trying to pin her down. His legs might be numbing, but he still had enough control over them to manage that much... Not that he was going for a painful pinning so much as a subduing one to disarm her, and likely not a very good one when he had to overcompensate for his erection getting in the way to not jab her too much with it. "... Or was this your plan all along?" He cocked a brow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:56 am

Bronze made no attempt to stop him as he rolled them over and reversed their positions. In fact, if anything, her smile only grew as she continued to apply the spell. "Oh, I usually prefer to be the one on top," she told him quietly, bearing her teeth and narrowing her eyes in an expression that was halfway between seductive and predatory. "But for a stallion as powerful and exciting as you... I think I can make an exception." She wriggled an arm free of his loose pin to wrap around his waist and gently pull him down to press more tightly against her. "So... Now that we're in this position... What're you gonna do about it?" she asked in a near-silent whisper, one corner of her mouth curling up even higher in an anticipatory smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:24 am

He kept the same smile even as she freed herself to pull down on him. He thought to punish her in some way, and assessed his options... And so he casually booped her snout. "Declare victory, and claim this mare as my own of course...!" His tone was playful, but he has his reasons as he spoke to her further. "... But seriously, Bronze, you can stroke my cock like this all you want, you're not gonna get me to rut you here and now. I want to train you, not spoil you, so which is it? Wanna call it a day or continue?"

It was discipline, and an adamant nature to have priority for someone's well being, such as making sure she was getting good refining and teachings. He couldn't do that just by rutting her... Though he didn't exactly discourage leisure either. "Be honest with me when you answer... I can spare time as a lover and as a fighter. You can have either in time after all. We have that plenty for now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:12 pm

She giggled when he booped her snout, batting her long eyelashes at him and murring softly as he proclaimed his conquest of her. However, her smile faded to a regretful half-grin when he shot down the idea of giving her an immediate rutting. "Fine," she replied heavily. "If you're not gonna give me my fun, I might as well keep working up a sweat your way. Maybe you'll change your mind." Her half-smile grew an almost imperceptible degree as the thumb of her hand on his back slipped under both his waistbands to gently rub the fur just above his tail. "Maybe sometime soon?" she asked, her tone turning flirtatious as she ended her spell and redirected her magic to trying to dislocate his shoulders and make him fully collapse on top of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:27 pm

He chuckled a bit at first, figuring she made her choice as she continued to arouse him by the waist, easing up a bit as her spells did not affect his body at much for a moment. "Well, if that's your choice, then so be iiiiiIIIIIEE!?" His eyes widened and his lips grimaced as he felt a strong stinging pain from within his shoulders, steadily forcing him to flop onto her body from how sore they got as he tried to avoid them snapping loose. "Agh...! Fine, leisure it is."

However, he then looked to her with a strained smirk. "... But don't think you're the only one with tricks to teach." It was than that his horn and eyes shone a bright pink, and soon after, despite having weakened joints, several pink tendrils of pure energy extended out from his body, and like an octopus on the hunt they quickly tangled around her limbs tightly to pin her down further, and one gently wrapped around her neck and stroking her throat. Only the hand she already had on his waist was allowed to wander freely, though the tendril on it still gripped firmly to let her know he could very well change that at any moment. "So... What will you do now~?" He slowly leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:02 pm

She laughed with erotic glee at the tendrils wrapped around her, and a shiver of pleasure ran through her body from the sensation of one of the tendrils softly caressing her neck. While unusual, his spell didn't scare her in the least. She was, in fact, quite accustomed to being tied down with magic tentacles for a hard rutting. That dark magic cult she once serviced had some unusual tastes, after all; tastes she had been more than willing to comply with... up to a point.

The thumb of her semi-free hand began slowly pulling down his pants and underwear as she answered his question with a very pleased smirk. "Now? I'll try to find out what else you might be keeping from me." Half-closing her eyes, she strained against the tendril on her neck to lift her head as much as she could, puckering her lips in preparation to return his kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:23 pm

"Heh... Just please stop the spell on my shoulders, will ya? You're making it hard to put my hands all over you~" He murred into the kiss, leaning more so against her as he would be lightly tugging back down on her neck with the tendril, meaning to take on a more 'dominant' role this time.

He didn't need any more help with his erection of course, being more than aroused himself by now to keep it hardening for her as the pants came off, eventually flopping against her once free. And when she freed the cock, the tendrils would then lift both of their bodies off the hard ground of the deck, and much like a living being, they would be carried off by it towards his room as he slowly licked and suckled down her neck. On top of that, one tendril would be graciously groping her rump while they moved about, warm energy lightly vibrating as it did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:46 pm

She chuckled quietly as the tendril dragged her head back down. "You're not very good at this, are you?" she asked, flashing him a grin as she did so, hoping to show that she wasn't bothered. "The dom's not supposed to say 'please'..." Nonetheless, she did as he requested, the pressure in his shoulders and the golden light around her horn fading away.

Once his pants were finally down, she gently ran her free hand back up his body, slipping her hand up his shirt to massage the muscles of his back. She let out another giggle when the tendrils picked them up and began transporting them, not caring in the slightest about where they were having their fun but very much enjoying the vibrations that the rippling movement of the tendrils sent through her body. Tilting her head to the side, she presented as much of her neck to him as she could within the restraint of the tendrils, while simultaneously squirming in their grip at the feeling of the one groping her rear and with the hope of maneuvering into a position where both his cock and the grabby tendril would end up sliding into her various openings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Sugary giggled a bit. "Being in charge is no reason not to be polite~" He would nip possessively on her shoulder to make his point once she freed him, quickly groping a breast and caressing her back as they entered his room.

Eventually the tendrils would do the job for him of removing the rest of his clothing, while the one on her rump began to prod against her anus purposely the more he felt her hips grinding against him, very slowly and very gently wriggling into her. His cock would align with her netherlips while the tendrils expanded all over the bedroom, as if turning into a web of energy while hovering just a bit over his bed, and then steadily began to push into her for a slow rut and double penetration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:09 pm

"Maybe not," she whispered back to him, looking up at him with her half-lidded eyes and pleased smirk as he nibbled at her shoulder. "But I'd think you'd know by now... I like my bad boys." Her free hand softly kneaded his back, and she gave her chest the small shake she was still capable of while bound by the tendrils, giving her breasts the slightest of jiggles under his touch.

Taking a deep breath and squeezing her eyes the rest of the way closed, she prepared herself for what she knew was coming as his cock and the tendril began probing the outside of her nethers and anus. Even with her preparation, however, her body still stiffened when he began his slow double penetration, her anus clenching and her hand on his back tightly gripping the muscle it had been massaging. The breath she had drawn in escaped her in a low, shuddering moan, accompanied by a short but powerful burst of her juices simultaneously escaping her. After a brief moment, she regained enough self control to relax her anus, allowing the tendril work its way deeper inside her, though the rest of her body remained stiff with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:04 pm

Gently, but surely, both his cock and the tendrils would prod deeper into her, eventually alternating between which went in and out the deeper they went. He'd breathe softly upon her neck, licking up her cheek onto the base of her ear for a whisper. "Maybe I'm not a bad boy, but does it matter if I make you feel good~?" The tendrils on her limbs would tighten even more, a rough grasp, spreading her legs outwards some more as he gingerly slapped her rump a few times with the palm of one hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:20 pm

Her low moan continued as he pushed deeper into her, slowly transitioning into a quiet hum. Whenever the tendril tried to pull back out of her, she clenched her anus again and relaxed it when the tendril went in again, prompting the tendril to work its way ever deeper inside her. "Not now," she whispered back to him, pausing in her satisfied hum to answer his question. "But I'll make you a bad boy eventually, just you wa-Aah!" She broke off in a gasping shout when the tendrils tightened their grip and dragged her legs apart, though the smile that remained on her face indicated that it was a shout of surprise, not of pain. Or, perhaps, that it was a shout of pain, but a pain that she enjoyed. She chuckled quietly at his gentle slaps. "Spank me harder, Daddy," she whispered to him, her free hand releasing its vice grip and once more caressing his back. "I've been a very naughty girl..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:19 am

"Heh... Now how am I expected to be a bad boy, when you're always being naughtier than me~?" With a half serious and half teasing tone, he asked as his hands trailed down her legs, and then methodically slapping up her calves, then her thighs, and then her rump again much harder each time.

Dangling with her in his own tendrils as she was, he put in more sway into his hips to thrust a bit deeper still into her while their bodies swayed a bit from the momentum as if caught in tough vines, lightly stretching her out a bit more from time to time before retracting as well. He'd also nuzzle lower down her chest between her breasts, to nip at the fur between, playfully growling as he looked up to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:46 am

"You'll just have to let me teach you," she replied with a cheerful smirk. She let out sounds partway between grunts and moans as he continued slapping her, gradually becoming closer and closer to grunts the harder he struck her. However, when his hand returned to her rear, she once again chuckled. "Is that all you got?" she asked in a sensuous whisper. "Big, strong mercenary, and I can barely feel it. C'mon, she me what you can really do."

As his thrusts sent them swaying in the grip of the tendrils, she flexed her body as much as the tight magical bonds allowed, attempting to increase the gentle movement as if she was on a swing. Very faint groans escaped her lips when the tendrils stretched her out, but her smile never wavered. In fact, if anything, it only grew as the tendrils pulled on her limbs. She met his eyes when he looked up from her breasts, and she matched his growls by returning her earlier hint of a predatory nature to the curl of her lips and the glint in her eyes. "Those what you call 'bites'?" She let out a somewhat dark chuckle. "Now, the last ponies who tied me up like this? They knew how to use their teeth~..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:08 am

Sugary's expression at Bronze's requests, taunts, and teasing was a serene one at first, gently moaning as they swung into one another. "... I almost fear trying to find out how rough is too rough for you... Let's see how close I can get then~" He steeled his resolve a bit, taking in a deep breath to get into a rougher groove on the spot before biting one of her breasts with a broad mouth, suckling tightly, and practically using it to pull himself deeper into her as he gave harder thrusts.

With a twitch of his magic, the tendrils would tug somewhat harder as well, more often, and tug farther little by little, attempting to carefully simulate an old form of stretching torture while spreading his arms out and smacking her rump to make them actually sting, the sound briefly making even his ears twitch because of how much louder it sounded compared to earlier. Meanwhile, the tendril pumping in her rump remained steady for now, but it began to pulse in preparation for something later, sending light vibrations from within.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:28 am

Bronze laughed softly in response to Sugary's mild trepidation. "Oh, don't you worry about that," she told him. "If I'm not maimed, it's not too rough." She squeezed her eyes shut and let out a load moan at his bite, suckling, and even harder thrusting, an almost beatific smile on her face. "Ooh... Yes..." she murmured quietly, her breathing coming faster and heavier. "That's it. Harder. Rougher."

She groaned and grit her teeth as the tendrils approached the normal limits of a pony's flexibility, but her lips remained drawn back in a smile, and the groan slowly transitioned into a gentle chuckle that ended in a soft, anticipatory hiss through her teeth at the pulsing in her rear. Reflexively, her anus tightened a little in preparation for whatever was to come, despite her attempts to leave it relaxed and allow the tendril its full range of motion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:51 am

He'd be pulling himself at times with her breasts, pushing himself out at times by smacking and shoving away at her stretched out legs to give them a bit more of a pull, thrusting himself in gently into a grind to try and catch her off guard in sensations... Only to then tighten the grip of the tendril around her neck to somewhat choke her as well, caressing her neck with his hands to push and pull from her neck as well with them.

He constantly kept looking to her, his expression neutral, but snorting and humming strong. He could only go so far on her as he could will himself, but as long as she smiled, it was okay. And eventually the tendril in her rump would finally do its part by expanding within her, eventually becoming as thick as his own cock, giving her the sensation that she was now also being double-teamed by two of him as her holes were fucked more roughly into a swinging pounding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:15 am

Under his firm hands, her nipples reached their greatest hardness, jutting out as a shiver ran down her spine. A varied pattern of moans, chuckles, and giggles met his thrusting and grinding, sharply changing into rapid and shallow gasps as the tendril and his hands tightened around her neck. Though it was hard to tell with her mouth gaping open and her tongue hanging out, it seemed as if the very corners of her mouth were still turned up in a smile; a conclusion reinforced by her drooling and the brief squirts that accompanied each gasp.

Her gasps transformed into a continuous, strained moan as the tendril grew within her, rapidly culminating in a breathless but sustained shout. Her back arched, and her hand on his back once again dug into him as every muscle in her body clenched. The moment her moan turned to a shout, her squirts were replaced with a powerful and sustained flood that misted the entire area as it forced its way out of the scant openings his cock left in her in high-pressure sprays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:47 am

Bronze's strained grasp, shouting, and moaning along with her most messy climax by far was enough to clue him in to hold off on the rough treatment, no longer stretching out her limbs, nor trying to choke her, nor yanking her breasts, nor smacking her body with his hands. Instead, he left the hefty tendril deeply shoved in her as he kept thrusting on his own, lowering their bodies closer to the bed so his legs could stand on it, hold her tight while nuzzling her cheek with a smirk, and yank the back of her mane with his hand as he moved the tendrils to make her lean further back so she could feel more blood flow to her head as he gave her nethers a pounding.

The tendril in her still vibrated from his balls smacking against it as well, lust-driven by her screams and juicy musk filling the air as his cock swelled up to then release, and push back her flood with his own seed being shoved deep into her as he nipped her on the base of her neck gingerly, legs shaking a bit as he climaxed along with a few more hard thrusts.

Last edited by Mr. Market on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:20 am

Bronze's shout slowly faded to quiet panting after he relaxed his treatment of her, her body going limp in his hands and her eyes rolling back as he leaned her back, causing her pounding heartbeat to resound through her ears and a pressure to build up in her snout that manifested as a small trickle of blood.

A shudder ran through her body as his white flood coursed within her, and her panting shifted to a quiet and still somewhat breathless moan, her pleasure not even slightly diminished by the strengthening stream of blood running across her face from her nose. The flow from her nethers gained a new surge of intensity from the feeling of his own, but it wasn't enough to overcome the power of his gushing seed seeking her deepest recesses, and she gulped for air as their combined fluids slowly filled her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:25 am

At first he was quite content grinding into her as they were while they rode out their orgasms, but yelped a bit when he noticed the blood coming out from her face and onto the bed in particular drop by drop. He still kept the expanded cock in her, but otherwise had the tendrils all aid him in laying down with her on the bed on her side to let it flow unhindered while lightly tapping her cheek and holding her close. "Hey! Bronze, you're bleeding out your nose, you okay!?" Did he give her such a good orgasm that he jittered her blood pressure, or was there something wrong with her? He could only guess at the moment...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:01 am

Her eyes snapped open at his shout of concern, a look of confusion momentarily crossing her blood-streaked face. Then she let out a loud, amused laugh. "Oh, c'mon, Sugary!" she giggled, then licked away some blood that had trickled down to her mouth. "I've seen the books you've got here. Don't tell me you've never heard the term 'nosebleed'?" She licked more blood from around her mouth and smiled up at him, her hand gently caressing the back of his neck. "But if it's bothering you..." She squeezed her eyes shut, and her horn lit up with her faint golden glow. The stream of blood immediately slowed to a tiny trickle, slowly coming to a complete stop in a few seconds. Her eyes fluttered open again, and she wriggled closer to him, chuckling quietly. "A hardened mercenary, and you're bothered by just a little nosebleed? Blood just makes the sex even better~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:55 am

Sugary rolled his eyes and scoffed a bit at Bronze as she revealed what was up, holding her closer to nuzzle as she wriggled. "Yes. Well, no. Well... Maybe! Point is, I don't make it a habit of seeing my partners bleed from their nostrils!" He snorted, softly, sighing a bit as he smiled. "... I'm not bothered by it, I just wanted to make sure you were okay, sheesh... I'll play rough, but I prefer being tender."

If nothing else, he proved himself by gently grinding against her some more again, a hand trailing down her back to reach onto the thick tendril, and gently wobble it with his own hand as well. Maybe he wasn't much of a bad boy, but there was always potential for a good rut out of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:13 am

She laughed again at his stammered reply, giving her head an amused shake. "Sugar, Sugar, Sugar," she said quietly. "All that muscle, and you 'prefer being tender.' Gonna take a while before I get to use the whip with you, huh? That's fine, I'm patient." She paused, sticking the tip of her tongue out in exaggerated thought. "Actually, no, I'm not. But I think you'll make the waiting fun."

With both her hands now freed, she began a firm massage of his shoulder blades with one hand while gently stroking his tail with the other. Leaning into his cuddle, she planted a wet kiss on his cheek before craning her neck a little to give his ear a quick nibble, ending with a soft hum as he pressed his nethers against hers and wiggled the tendril within her. "That feels good," she whispered to him. "But I bet it could feel even better. How deep can you go, and how big can you get~?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Flight of Fancy (Private)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: