A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Flight of Fancy (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:13 pm

Sugary looked around, handling the controls with stern care, placing his hand over a rod-like object next to him before snorting a bit as Bronze came up. He sighed, ears towards her but eyes kept darting between the distant pursuers. "Whatever he is, whoever they are, I'm not allowing them near you." He would put the airship into max throttle, proving itself to actually be very fast going forward as opposed to making a careful landing on solid ground as energy flowed from his body to the rod, and through the ship several sigils formed around the hull.

Shortly after, the sigils launched balls of light each, darting towards the pursuers. It wasn't an attack, however, as before reaching them directly, the balls exploded in very bright flares of light towards them as a warning to keep their distance and stay back, for the airship was not defenseless.

"... That should do it." He then looked to her with a mixed expression of bemusement and relief. "And you are awfully stubborn, but you're looking a bit better at least. Healing magic, yes?" From where he stood, he'd levitate a stool kept under a table for mapping and writing in front of her to at least try and sit. "So... What was your plight exactly?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:37 pm

She hooked the stool with one hoof and dragged it underneath her so she could still lean against the doorway as she sat. "Well, it wasn't too bad, honestly. I've had worse after me, though usually with a lot more warning." She cleared her throat before continuing. "So, I got hired by this local mining magnate, name of Stockhold. Turns out he was doing something or other illegal. Unreported foreign activities, using illegal immigrants as labor, something like that. I didn't really push for details. Anyways, it just so happened that your friend had decided to steal his files at the exact same time he'd hired me for. She ran into me while she was trying to escape the guards and seemed to take an instant liking to me." She flashed him a grin. "No idea why," she lied through her teeth as as she crossed her arms behind her head and thrust her chest forward in an entirely unnecessary stretch.

"So, she told me what he was up to and asked me to help her escape. And who am I to say no to a rack like that? I took her back to my hotel, and we fucked." Her smirk grew. "I won't bore you with the details. Unless you want me to, of course. But to make a long story short, one of his goons spotted me as I was walking the streets the next day - that is, today. Guess he put two and two together, 'cause he immediately came after me. I ran back to my room, told her they were onto us. She gave me your frequency and beat it with that shadow mask of hers. I sent the call you got, grabbed my stuff, and ran. And I think you know the rest," she finished, and cleared her throat again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:48 pm

He smiled in a way that seemed like he knew exactly what she meant regarding her meeting the thestral, but also with some interest as she stretched as he stared her way before focusing on the horizon, levitating a piece of paper over from the desk as well as a pen. "So she got you tangled up in the dangerous part of her work without meaning to and sent you my way... Got it. I'll just put a 'Sanctuary' bill in her tab then." He drew a top hat with bat wings on the paper himself and wrote on a little bit with the same even tone and smile.

As he wrote on a little bit more, he spoke softly to his trip companion. "If she's on the case to take crooks down, I don't think you'll have to worry about anyone coming after you for very long... But until then, I can and will keep you safe for as long as I am able to. Of course, I can also take you anywhere else you may need to go where you'll be fine for work and shelter if you prefer that. Whether Canterlot, or a village in Zebrica, it's your choice." Right there and then, her survival and travel expenses were covered greatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:06 pm

She shrugged. "There's nowhere in particular I want to go. I'd planned to stay in Fillydelphia a few more weeks, but that's not happening." She silently brushed a few errant strands of her mane out of her face as she thought about the two examples he had presented. "Canterlot's got some nice opportunities, but I don't think a Ponigsberg walking around so close to the Royal Sisters would be a very good idea. And nothing against zebras, but I'd rather stay in civilization." She sighed and shrugged again. "I dunno. If you don't mind, I think I'd like to stay here for a while. I should be able to pay for room and board. Or..." She stood up, walked over to him, and rested her hands on his hips, hooking her thumbs into his shorts. "We could work out a different agreement. An exchange of services, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 pm

Sugary's tail began to sway as Bronze approached and teased his shorts, humming a low tune as he sent the paper and pen back where they came from. He spoke very softly as he looked to the horizon. "... I offer you a place in my airship at Purse's name as is, and still you want to be generous with me~?" His tail would brush her knees lightly. "... Are you not satisfied merely being rescued today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:23 pm

She chuckled softly into his ear as she traced her hands along his waistband. "Well, what can I say? I'm a rather demanding mare." She pulled his shorts down so they just barely kept him decent. "I also tend to be a lot of trouble. But you can handle some trouble, can't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:31 pm

As the shorts lowered, she'd soon feel something push it back up against her. Not that he was trying to undo her efforts, she was just arousing him to the point that a broad and hefty bulge was beginning to make itself shown, ear shuddering from her voice helping with that. He furrowed his brows, smirking lightly. "I advise against you messing with my throttle while I'm in the middle of getting us away... Trouble might make for a very bumpy ride~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:39 pm

She leaned in even closer to his ear as she continued pulling his shorts down, sliding them past his rear, though they got caught in the front, preventing her from easily pulling them down any further. "You shouldn't have said that," she told told him, her voice barely a whisper. "'Cause you see... I like it rough." With that, she slid her left hand around to his front, slipped it fully inside his shorts, and firmly gripped his rapidly swelling member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:47 pm

He neighed deep and vigorously when she went for the grab, the lower appendage immediately throbbing and twitching strongly in her grasp. He let out a raspy sigh of pleasure, body lightly swaying back against her as his tail more eagerly brushed between her legs, slowly intending to brush her nethers as well. "What's rough is keeping my shorts on at this rate~..." Little by little, the shorts were stretched out by the hefty pole of flesh she held, probably even forcing her grip to expand a bit as it wasn't fully erect just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:04 pm

A soft whinny escaped her lips as his tail caressed her nether regions. "I can tell," whispered back to him. "We'd best get them off before you damage them." Her right hand left its position at his side to grab the front of his shorts and finally pull them all the way down. "Oh, but it just wouldn't do to have you exposed like this on the bridge!" She exclaimed in a tone of fake shock and horror. "We'd better cover you up!" Her right hand closed tightly around his tip, while her left began rapidly sliding up and down his ever-expanding shaft. "I don't think I can fully hide you like this," she informed him with a chuckle. "We might have to find somewhere else for you to store your valuables. But I can keep trying this, if you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:27 pm

His hips got more sway back and forth as she kept pleasuring the now revealed the creamy white-tipped and dark chocolate package he'd been keeping in reserve. His cock and balls were as hefty and ribbed as any good stud's freshly picked off the farm by the time it fully erected; Compact body and vigor indeed.

He also laughed heartily at her jest, playing along as her delicate firm hands did their work. "Hmm~... Keep that up... I know where we can store it away. We just need to put a bit of lube on it first to make sure it fits~..." What he meant would eventually come about as a bit of pre-cum began to come out of his tip for her to use, though she was welcome to add anything else in the mix. His tail also steadily rubbed more intently against her netherlips, stroking her up and in a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:42 pm

"I'll do my best," she replied, working his shaft with even greater vigor. As the first of the pre-cum forced its way into her right hand, she released her tight grip to gently spread it around his tip with a flattened palm. Then she switched her hands, pulling some of it down his length and rubbing it over his entire cock as she jerked him vigorously, while she reestablished her tight grip on his tip with her left hand. "I've got a few ideas of my own where it can go," she whispered to him, sighing happily as a small amount of her own juices soaked into his tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:33 am

Sugary murred as he felt his tail become steadily damp along with his cock feeling steadily more slick in her lively grasp. He couldn't help but occasionally thrust in reflex against her hands as it went on, powerful legs and muscles making even small movements have a lot of weight to them, giving her a hint that he could very well roughly shove something her at any time.

For once though, he'd let magic make part of their fun time as he made his tail mane flow with energy, letting it freely move around at will, and so he chose to push the hair in her nethers in by inch in a constantly rotating sweeping motion. "I think I know where~... Let's just make sure it's nice and slick too~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:51 am

She laughed quietly and with no small degree of smugness at his words as she slightly reduced the pressure she was applying with her left hand, allowing his thrusts and retractions to make him slide himself through her hand. "Actually, I was thinking of somewhere else. Oh, and by the way? I had Purse's tongue up me last night. And as I'm sure you know from first-hand experience, she's got a really long and skilled tongue, so my expectations are a bit high tonight. You'll have to try a lot harder than that if you want me any more wet than I already am." Then she wrapped one leg around his own, nibbled at the corner of his ear, and started squeezing and releasing his tip in a slowly quickening pattern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:11 am

"Oooooh~..." He shuddered and twitched all the more by then, especially at her comment about Purse. He was quiet in thought, aside from some soft neighs and snorts as the mare behind him provokes his libido further. It may have been some time since he and Purse were that close, but he did not forget her face, nor her silver skilled tongue... And he knew his tail hair was much longer than her tongue at least. "A tough- Mmm~! Challenge... So rather than do better, how about I try doubling up~?"

Did it matter to him that he could be a better lover than Purse? No, but it would fill him with glee and pride if the both of them can make an innocent mare feel ecstasy two days and two partners in a row as his wet slick tail snaked out of her nethers somewhat, but then daringly prodded the end tip of it against her plot, very slowly swirling it in her back while the rest of it kept stroking and wriggling in her nethers.

He'd also try and focus less on thrusting, and more on using the actual warm flesh of his tail to rub up against her clit, and only her clit, all the while keeping his gaze fixed ahead, while piloting, without so much as laying a hand on her yet as his cock was being throttled at its most sensitive spot. Sheer discipline could only do so much as he still fidgeted from time to time, but compared to the reflexive thrusts he was doing earlier, he was showing himself a tough one to crack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:36 am

She let out a sharp shout of surprise as his tail separated to snake up to both sides of her, accompanied by a very short spray that she quickly suppressed. It was far too early for that, after all, especially since Sugary was proving equally resistant to letting himself go completely. She gasped for a few seconds, then whispered in his ear again as she continued to ramp up the pressure and speed of her squeezes and rubbing. "Well, now, aren't you a bad stallion? Using magic? Don't you know I was trained in healing magic?" She chuckled softly. "Oh, those old priests had no idea what they were doing. Regulating blood flow... manipulating hormones... stimulating nerves... There are all sorts of nasty things I can do to you if you keep this up." She tugged on his ear again with her teeth before concluding, almost inaudibly, "Keep this up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:10 am

He laughed slowly and sultrily at her claim of magic skill, her tender expert grabbing, her rough biting of his ear that he endured well as the pain and pleasure, and promise of more stimulation, kept getting him excited in anticipation. "Priests taught you? I had lectures and practice in every field for a long time, but I always love it when a chance to learn more comes along~..." He shuddered quite a lot in one moment, cock throbbing and twitching hard as she relentlessly fondled it as she pleased, legs trembling to keep still and not turn around to try and mount her already.

He let out a rasp of air. "And I'm not bad... I'm just a magnet for trouble~" He didn't have to say it, but he was now caught in a most fun game of endurance. He wanted her to step it up badly, the tail parts in her now purposely making deeper and deeper thrusting motions, trying to get her to spray some more if he could, the flesh of his tail stroking her nub from side to side as he did so. Meanwhile his hands were gripping the controls harder, though truly he hoped to grasp her soon instead... If only he wasn't still busy with a mission... But then it wouldn't be making him feel nearly on edge as he was, the precum coming out somewhat faster every moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:34 am

"Oh, yeah. They thought they'd be able to turn me 'normal.' Unfortunately for them, they just gave me more tools to have fun with." She snickered, always working his cock harder and faster, as her horn started to emit the faintest of golden glows. "Don't worry, I've got plenty to teach you." Then she tilted her head to the side, her grin and the light in her eyes taking on an almost sadistic quality. "Actually, maybe you should worry. You might not be bad, but I am." The glow around her horn increased to the point where he noticed the light despite not looking at her, and at the same time, he noticed that his heartbeat had become more rapid - and that the blood was being disproportionately pumped towards his nether regions, making him feel slightly faint and even more weak at the knees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:15 am

Sugary's eyes rolled back a bit for once as her magic pushed him far in making his upper body and legs feel numb, the cramping sensation on his breathing and balance only sustained by sheer vigor and the likely very irresponsible but fun time he was having with Bronze. "Aaaaah~!! Oh, that's smooth work-k-k~!" He meant it, her magic worked its way into his body like silk. There were risks involved, he knew that, but he did not feel hostility from her, only a lot of mischief making... His trust in her was thin, but just enough to let this happen as he struggled to stand, struggled to hold most of his cum inside as a little bit actually splurged out, and struggle to focus, but focus he did for just long enough to return the favor.

He'd grin broadly, though unlike hers it was a grin of determination and joy, for he had found himself a challenging unicorn to test himself against, it just happened to be for something completely mundane and only mildly risky to their lives as his grasp on the controls was steadily barely coherent. In a moment he'd force himself to stand straight up, the most straight posture his body could manage as his eyes and horn shone a most defiant blue to her sadistic glow... and touch horns with her now that it was much easier with his effort and her turning her head. How lewd. His tail would also pump as quickly as he could but not as well as he could in his state, though certainly faster than earlier.

In that instant however, a spark would quickly swirl into her horn from his, and down her skull and spine to spread into her. It wouldn't interrupt her in any way, however, if anything it encouraged her to keep her spell going, because he had made it so the more she kept using magic, the more ticklishly electrified her body became from the inside out as long as the spell could hold. Their game had now became a battle of unicorns for dominance over the other; Her magic manipulating his body, and his manipulating her senses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:48 am

Bronze gasped and almost stumbled as his magic passed through her, resulting in her releasing another short spray. Again, she forced it to stop almost immediately, but she was unable to prevent the constant trickle running down her inner thighs. Still, she was happy. She'd felt the warm, sticky fluid force itself through her fingers, and she knew she had him on the ropes. She just had to push him over the edge before he did so to her. Squeezing her eyes shut, she reached into his brain and released the floodgates of dopamine, sending an intense wave of pleasure through his body. However, the strength of the spell also fed into the spell he had used on her, indirectly resulting in the exact same result in her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:00 am

And so it was that the duo of unicorns locked in a combat of sexual willpower had come to a draw, their bodies writhing on the edge of release and pleasure by their own search for fun and challenge at a time when they could afford it, if just barely. Moans and grunts eventually led to them deciding on a truce that lasted for all of half a second before both made a mess of the floor and controls at the same time, filling the room with a strong musk of stallion seed and mare juice.

Sugary himself practically gasped for air on his knees as he felt his blood flow return to normal, desperately trying to wipe the controls clean, avoid crashing into a passing dragon, and maintain course. "B-Bronze...! Can we agree t-to never do this mid-flight ever again!?" Of course, he was blushing, and half serious, though felt that it was probably in their best interest to not try and get themselves killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:17 am

Falling to her ass in the spreading pool of both mare and stallion cum, Bronze could barely speak through her laughter and moans from the slowly declining contractions she continued to experience as she came down off her orgasm. "S-sor...sorry," she finally managed to say, "but I... I'm not one for prom-promises." She sighed contentedly and fell backwards into the puddle, soiling her entire back. After a moment, she lifted her left hand, which had been forced off the tip of his cock by the force of his orgasm and was now covered in his cum, and stared at it for a few seconds. "Well... That's a mess," she chuckled, and started licking her hand clean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:29 am

He laughed nervously at that. "I'd rather we don't kill ourselves..." At least he was technically doing his job of looking after her either way. He tried to stand, but flopped to his knees again, deciding to instead just slow the airship's speed down considerably by now and try to look outside. There did not seem to be any signs of the pursuers, the flares seemingly long having done their job of deterring even before they screwed around. "Just a break... That's all we need here." He thought, looking back to her before he grinned. "... Well, damn... Are you finally gonna let yourself rest now? I hope that snack you wanted tastes good at least."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:45 am

She took a moment to suck her thumb clean before responding with a huge grin. "Oh, come on. The danger just makes it more fun." She sucked her pointer finger clean, then stared at her hand with a rather bemused look. "Wow. I can see why they call you Sugary." She smiled again and shrugged from her supine position. "Well, I'm definitely not complaining." She finished licking and sucking all the cum off her hand, then let it fall down into the slowly drying pool around her. After a moment, she chuckled again. "I dunno about rest. I doubt you want me getting into your bed like this. Maybe a shower would be in order?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:53 am

"Heh, definitely a shower." Even with how shamelessly she indulged herself in a pool of jizz, he found her vigor to be appealing still. He was also unsure if she enjoyed sweet flavors or not, but if her cleaning her hand was any indication, he assumed the former. Then something clicked in his mind. "Wait..." He rose a brow. "My bed? Or the one in the guest room?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Flight of Fancy (Private)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: