A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Flight of Fancy (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:23 am

He accepted the kiss with a little neigh and a gleeful smile, but it soon waned the more she revealed that something was weighing her down regarding her gaze to her gear, her posture, and especially her focus to the point his smile completely shifted into a neutral expression. "Hm..."

Without any warning, he lunged forward towards her with an outstretched fist, deftly closing the distance between them, meaning to strike with a soft jab onto her at the nearest opening with seemingly no concern for the fact that she was armed and he was merely using his fabric gloved fists. Her reflex, her judgement, her resolve are what he meant to test immediately and see the truth of her intentions with his lessons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:08 am

Her eyes widened as his hand lunged towards her, and she stumbled back, crossing her blades in front of her. However, both actions came too late, and his knuckles sank into her left breast just above the nipple, driving her back several more paces. Her weapons came together with a clang, crossed just above his arm. He noticed that she had led with the flat of her dagger and the blunt edge of her sabre, so even if she hadn't missed him entirely, she wouldn't have done more than cause some bruising. It also didn't seem to have been an intentional act, as she let out a gasp as soon as she heard the clash of steel. "Golds above, are you okay?" she asked hurriedly, almost dropping her weapons. "I'm so sorry, it's just a reflex, I didn't mean to..." She trailed off as her eyes finally rested on the blades crossed harmlessly above his arm. "Oh." She chuckled quietly, flashing him an apologetic grin. "Yeah, I guess you are. That was a test, wasn't it? Guessing I failed..." She sighed. "Sorry. I don't really have that killer instinct. Not unless..." She hesitated, then shook her head. "No. I shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:04 pm

Despite her frantic look, he remained looking to her with a plain, if somewhat bemused expression as his fist casually remained upon her chest, seemingly not minding at all that her blades had struck him; Even if she had used the right edges, it wouldn't have harmed him much with how poor her focus was. He then sighed a bit, his fist unclenching and caressing with his gloves up the fur on her neck with an exasperated stare. "... Bronze, listen. I don't mind that you don't want to kill. I do mind, however, that we agree to teach you some combat refinement, yet you look like you don't want to do any of this at all and about to have a panic attack just from facing me."

He gently pulled his arm away, placing it on his shoulder, looking up to her with more concern in his gaze. "... I don't intend to make a killer out of you, alright? I just need you to focus... But if you really don't wanna do this, I won't force you. Otherwise, tell me what's holding you back... I here to help you, remember?" He smiled lightly by the end of it, still very much the same stallion that came to her rescue when she needed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:05 am

She sighed heavily again, letting her arms fall to her sides. "I know, I know," she said quietly. "And I do want to learn. It's just..." She paused, her face contorting into a grimace as she worked up the will to go on. She took a deep breath, then continued. "In Ponigsberg, every single pony is required to be trained and spend a year in the military once they turn eighteen, regardless of gender, race, or social status. Even with the city's huge and enchanted walls, that's the only way we - they - could build an army strong enough to defend against the Royal Sisters in the early days. And as it turned out, the indoctrination part of military training was great for making the lower classes so fanatically devoted to the Ponigsberg cause that they'll accept their oppression with barely a grumble, they're so convinced the Royal Sisters would do even worse to them."

She bit her lip and stared silently off into the distance for a long moment. When she spoke again, her voice was barely a whisper. "But for the Golden Priests, normal military indoctrination wasn't enough. They wanted more. What the Path of the Golds demanded, most ponies can't do, no matter how much propaganda you throw at them. They'll fight, sure. Kill, sometimes. Some of them, even murder. But the Path of the Golds... It demands genocide. And not just of those deemed 'non-ponies.' See, the Path of the Golds, it's not just a religion, or even a political ideology. It's an entire damn legal system. And a totalitarian one, at that. Anything you can think of, the Path has laws about. It's got things about what you wear, how you talk, all the normal cult stuff. But it's also got rules... for waging war."

She swallowed, her already-quiet tone having adopted a strained rasp. "The Path's never had enough followers to really wage a conventional war, of course. So it orders terror tactics. The first day an army following the Path surrounds an enemy city, they demand its immediate surrender. If the city complies, they install a puppet government and grab some valuables from the treasury. If it gives up after a day, they execute all the city's high-ranking government and military officials and take half the treasury. After a week, they kill all government officials and commissioned officers, and empty the treasury. Two weeks, the NCOs and militia ponies, and they loot the most valuable items from banks and private citizens. Three weeks, any 'insufficiently compliant' citizens, the city's completely looted, and they tear down any government buildings or remaining defenses. A month, one in ten stallions eighteen or older, and any historical monuments. Six weeks, half the stallions, and the whole city's burned down. Two months, every single stallion, and the survivors are sold into slavery. And if the siege hasn't worked by then, or if they have to take the city by assault earlier for some reason..."

She choked, but she managed to force the words out. "They murder everypony. You get that? Everypony. Stallions. Mares. The elderly. Newborn foals. Everypony. And, of course, any 'non-ponies' die, no matter what. Most ponies can't do that. We get our occasional murderers or tyrants, sure, but that? No. Not even most Ponigsbergs can look a newborn filly in the eyes and drive a sword through her heart. So the Golden Priests... They came up with... other ways..."

Her eyes defocused again, and her voice was almost inaudible, even though Sugary strained his hardest to hear her. "There are these... Almost like spells, but... But I don't think there's any magic in them... Songs. Chants. Phrases they had us say as they... did things... to us. Once they're done with you... When you sing the songs, or say the phrases... Fear, guilt, kindness, empathy... They all just... disappear. They have to, you know. With what they did to us, every single day... You couldn't keep feeling those things. Not if you wanted to stay sane. So all of us... All of us that made it through, that is... We all made these, these... other selves. Selves that didn't hurt, didn't hope. Didn't love. Selves that just... just hated. That's how we survived. We all hated them so, so much... But not for long. Not most of us, at least. After a while, the Priests... stopped being the Priests. Our tormentors were alicorns, thestrals, griffons, zebras, minotaurs, Royal Guards, normal ponies not dressed in Ponigsberg fashions. I... I don't know how. It wasn't magic, I don't think. Not all of it. Subliminal messages, all our other indoctrination, just knowing that's what they wanted us to see, and that seeing it was the only way to make them stop... I don't know. But the ponies who saved us from them? They were the Priests. The Priests loved us, cared for us, tended to our wounds... The physical wounds, at least. Mentally, though..."

Her eyes flicked back to him, her voice regaining some small measure of its strength. "Those scars, they didn't heal. They didn't want them to heal. We all figured out eventually that we weren't actually being tortured by anypony but the Priests, of course. But by that point, most of us were too well conditioned to care. It was just easier to go on loving the Priests, and hating everypony who wasn't just like us. Not all the time, of course. The pony mind can't handle that. But those other selves we made? They hate just fine. And when the words are said, the tunes sung... Those selves come back. Some of us, we can break free, sort of. We stop wanting to make the Priests happy, stop wanting to 'serve the Golds,' stop seeing those other selves as necessary... or even better than the normal pony minds, like... some ponies... do. But those other selves..."

Her eyes finally met his own, though they still held something of a faraway look in them, and her voice fell back into a raspy whisper. "They don't go away. All of us... We still have them. I have one. I feel it, sometimes. Trying to get out, to take control. It doesn't, it can't, not unless I say those words. But my family's always been one of those... twisted bloodlines... The tyrants, and murderers... For my family, cruelty comes easily. Even for me. And whenever I fight, I find my lips starting to form the words, 'I -'" She froze, and the weapons slipped from her grasp to clatter on the deck. "I almost said them," she whimpered. She squeezed her eyes shut. "It's not... It's not really... dangerous... Not anymore... I can... I can break out, take control again, and I'm a much better fighter that way, but..." She trailed off, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:01 am

It really left a lump in his throat as she told her story, feeling somewhat conflicted that he made her pour her heart out on something clearly horrible, and it only got worse each time she spoke of her homeland; He only loathed it further, but kept his own temper, smile, and posture in check while listening. He was there for her after all.

The more he looked to her, he was certain that for all her debauchery she was decent at her core, for he could hardly believe anyone to loathe something about themselves without meaning to improve could not attempt to thaw out of that burden for good. She may deeply fear what she's had to suppress, but he had no doubt she had it in her to expel that from her; If cold, strict, and brutal indoctrination had messed with her nature, he would counter it with warm, passionate, and earnest dedication to her well-being.

He began with moving closer, removing his gloves, and then he caressed her cheeks but not trying to dry her tears at all, staring up at her with bright eyes. "... I am happy to hear that you want to get as far away from something so horrible as you possibly can... Don't dry your tears, don't hold them back. They're the real you... Indeed, those priests may have etched into your head very nasty words under tough training and habit. And magic or not, there is always power in words, however diminutive... But you know what?"

He paused at that as he leaned down to pick her weapons up, and offer them back to her. "Actions speak louder than words ever will. Even keeping your cool and calm as you wish to when your mind is turbulent is a powerful action in itself, as you stop yourself from hurting yourself and those around you when you don't mean to... Now... Do you or do you not want to train with me and move forward with your resolve?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:32 am

She let out a choked, half-sobbing laugh. "The real me?" she parroted back at him bitterly. "You have no idea what the 'real me' is like. My twin and I... We're alike in a lot more than just appearance and birthday. We've got most of the same genes, a lot of the same upbringing. The only difference between me and him is that he bought all that propaganda, and I didn't. He hurts ponies for fun, and so do I. I get off to whipping bound and gagged ponies, and so does..." She sniffed, and a tiny smile of actual amusement crossed her face. "Well, he would, if he could actually get it up. Trust me, I tried everything. He couldn't be more flaccid if you removed his balls then slashed his cock open to let all the blood out. It's weird. Still, least I know he won't be having any foals."

She shrugged, let out another heavy sigh, and went silent for a long moment. Then she gently, hesitantly took back her weapons. "Yeah," she said, in a quiet raspy voice, then swallowed. "Yeah," she repeated, her voice a bit stronger and clearer. "I... I do. I want to learn. At least it'll let me fight better without..." She swallowed again, biting her lip. "I mean, I'm really good with the whip, but... I know I have to be able to fight with something better." She glared again at her weapons. "Even if they are Ponigsberg weapons..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 am

He would not be so easily discouraged from his train of thought regarding how he felt she wasn't like her sibling, confirmed when she eventually allowed herself to smile more as she bashed his approach; His smile was an amused one of his own with a cocked brow as she regained her resolve. "I'm quite positive there's a big difference in whipping others for mutual pleasure, and doing it solely for one's own gratification... That's why I like you and not him to begin with." He didn't doubt there was a sadistic side to her she shared with her family, but he doubted she was the sort to want to leisurely inflict torture on someone and not get them to enjoy it.

With her mind set, he would gently grab her hands, and begin his lesson. "... And worry not what you're using, but that you have it..." He would stretch her arms forward for her carefully, and step back further, to a distance just a bit past the tip of her larger blade. "... You have a tall figure and long reach. That alone may lightly intimidate someone hostile approaching you while you're armed; Worth taking advantage of in self-defense." He then gently moved in between her arms, and moved them for her simply to have her feel herself making basic thrusting motions time and again from her torso; The way he did it, moving along with her, was almost dance-like. "You have a slim and flexible body, easy to strike to disable with precision and dodge with... Now, Bronze, could you please try pushing me away with your leg from this short distance? Don't worry about how hard, soft, fast or slow you do it. Just do it." Another deterrent for her to work with, he meant for her to start getting used to relying on her body as much as her weapons and tools, and he was willing to act as her practice dummy to an extent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:54 am

Blinking the traces of tears out of her eyes, she somewhat hesitantly returned his smile and put up no resistance as he took her arms in his hands. Most of her body slipped easily into his warrior's dance, breathing more easily at the gentle touch of his hands, her limbs flowing smoothly through the motion with the grace of an acrobat or a dancer, her eyes locked on his, and her smile growing as he complimented her body. Her hands, however, had a clammy, white-knuckled grip on the hilts of her weapons, holding them as tightly as possible for fear of slipping up for even an instant and possibly cutting him.

When he told her to kick him away, she froze up. "Are... Are you sure?" she stammered quietly. "I wouldn't want to..." She trailed off into a nervous chuckle. "Heh. Ah, what am I saying? I couldn't hurt you no matter how hard I tried." Her following actions betrayed how little she really believed that, as she lifted her left leg and very gently planted her hoof on his stomach, giving him a quite unobstructed view of her nethers - at first unintentionally, and then intentionally, once realization of the compromising position she was in pierced the haze of nervousness in her mind. Giving him a grin that combined both her insatiable sex drive and her concern over hurting him in any situation other than in the bedroom, she slowly applied the barest of pressure to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:34 am

He certainly wasn't meaning to make a warrior out of her any time soon, but he was pleased to see her slowly getting into the groove, even if she had very tense hands. That she hesitated to kick him did somewhat confirm his belief that she wasn't the sort to inflict pain without pleasure in mind, especially with how slow, sensual, and showy she was about it.

A light blush on his face while she pressed her hoof softly against his belly, he sighed wistfully before forcing his gaze away from her nethers with a smirk. "... Would it helped if I told you I had to practice often how to brace for a fall...? You don't have to try hurting me, I just want your body to get used to the motions of combat..." He then gently caressed her calf with his hands, speaking teasingly to motivate her. "Just pretend you're shoving me onto a bed~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:15 am

Her smile grew when she saw him struggle to ignore her nethers and constant, blatant, and rather unnecessary attempts to further seduce him. She let out a soft purr as his hands massaged her leg, and she batted her lashes at him. "Trust me," she told him with a quiet chuckle. "My body can get used to any motions you want it to." She closed her eyes, and a very small trickle of her juices leaked out of her as she conjured up a very pleasant mental image. "Yeah... I can imagine that. Though I'd prefer to be doing it..." Her eyes flicked half open again for a brief moment. "Actually, I'd prefer to be doing you..." Flashing him another smirk, she closed her eyes again and took several deep breaths. Then, suddenly, she gave him a surprisingly powerful kick, stronger than even most stallions would be able to manage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:32 pm

Bronze had Sugary's attention to be sure, enticing him further when there was no need for it; He very much enjoyed them being lovers so far... So he was left briefly winded as he fell back, his body a hefty one against her leg, but he certainly felt that with a brief cough. However, he wasn't bragging, as by pure reflex and instinct, his arms and body were ready to brace for the fall into something graceless at first, but soon his legs kept going above him as he used his arms and upper body strength to flip himself upwards, farther from her as his cape flowed fluidly with him.

He looked to her sternly as he stood once more as if he hadn't just fallen down, and then smirked a little as he began to adjust his fedora. "Now that's the way to do it...! That was a damn good standing kick too... You sure you're not part donkey yourself?" He winced mildly as he rubbed where she kicked before moving closer; He certainly felt that one, solid as his body was. "Now... let's keep doing that over and over. Don't worry about style or posture, just keep me away however feels natural to you..."

More caution would be taken in letting his guard down from further kicks, knowing not to underestimate her legs at all lest he bruise himself more than he can take to give her proper training. Later, he would summon a broom, asking her to simply avoid his strikes, to forgo matters of posture and just let herself react naturally as he swung a bit faster each time to let her get into her own groove before eventually striking her, with practiced restraint of course. In time, he'd also go back to advising her on defensive knife and short-sword maneuvers, taking her hands into much more dedicated guidance, eventually encouraging her into counter strikes against him, making more effort to block or dodge her and asking her to watch his movements carefully. He eased her into basics, really, but taught them with absolute seriousness so the fundamentals would remain with her, only putting his hands on her body whenever he saw her making repeated mistakes in what he was asking of her, explaining why a certain posture or strike left her off balance or open to counters upon her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Bronze's eyes snapped open when she heard his cough, worry crossing her face at the though that she might have actually hurt him and increasing at his stern look. She relaxed a little when he smirked, and she returned the gesture with a small chuckle at his suggestion. "No, no, no donkey. Got an ancestry full of only the finest unicorn stock," she replied, laying heavy sarcasm on the word finest. "I can thank a family history of warriors, Ponigsberg's year of mandatory service, some good leverage from my height advantage, and..." She slipped into her most seductive grin. "The nicest legs you've ever seen."

Her grin vanished again when he winced, and she went through the rest of the training with a set jaw and lips in a thin line. She quickly proved her above-average strength to be present in more than just her legs, and her blows with her weapons struck the broom with not-insignificant power once he got her to fight back - and on the very rare occasions that she didn't hold back. Much more impressive than her strength, however, were her speed and flexibility. When she was defending herself, she did so in a manner that was more like a combination of acrobatics and dance than the tight, minimalist motions of a classically-trained swordspony, but still deftly enough that he actually had to put in more-than-minimal effort to land his blows despite her tendency to simply dodge his strikes instead of parry them with her weapons. On the offense, however, her movements were stiff and rigid. While Sugary's practiced soldier's eye could make out certain telltale signs of prior training in her attacks, it seemed as if the training had been reduced to nothing more than half-forgotten muscle memory, and each of her strikes was carefully thought out with an almost exaggerated slowness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:28 am

He ultimately proved to be fine, assuring her she didn't have to worry as the wincing was more out of surprise than pain as his movements were very much fluid the entire time he kept her on her hooves; It would take much more than a single kick to put him down. She might also realize how much more admiring he was of her the more they trained together, not just because he had to, but because he liked what he saw. A strong and beautiful mare was hardly an unappealing mate to look forward to in his eyes.

Eventually he would call to an end for the dodging and sparring to continue guiding her movements personally as he walked behind her, holding himself somewhat close, and gently urging her offensive movements to slowly refine them, renew that memory with a vivid touch, even something as subtle as pulling her arms or legs back a certain way. Clearly he meant to have her keep defense in mind even when charging in; The result was another dance-like set of motions between them, but he was less graceful than her so much as spirited, like an actor playing the part of a dancer instead, despite his potential flexibility and tender care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:57 am

Despite her intense concentration on the training, Bronze was far too well-versed in the body languages of love and desire to miss his growing appreciation for her. It shook her, somewhat. She had never had somepony see anything in her that they like other than her appealing build, skill and willingness in bed, and decent capacity for healing. In the hyper-militarized culture of Ponigsberg, her combat abilities were considered mediocre, at best. Outside of Ponigsberg, she never fought except on the rare occasion that she encountered a criminal or government official she couldn't bribe with either her wealth or an offer of a night together - and even then, she fought only enough to escape the immediate danger, trusting in her other skills to see her the rest of the way to safety.

Still, as bizarre and slightly unsettling as she might have found the cause of his admiration, she certainly wasn't upset to receive it, no matter the reason. She flashed him a trouble-making grin as he moved behind her, and as he led her in the dance of combat, she made no attempt to hide that she was attempting to move in a way that would drive them closer together.

Insofar as her actually combat-related motions were concerned, she was quick to adopt a continuous defensive posture - albeit a sometimes sloppy one - even when on the offensive, her preexisting desire not to be the aggressor in combat feeding directly into stance. Her attacks, however, remained stiff, each one preceded by a brief hesitation, and most being carried out with significantly less than her full strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:52 pm

His attraction to her wasn't too strong, though she did get some more of his tender affection because of it in how he held her during practice. He knew she was trouble, but he was willing to inch a bit more towards letting himself enjoy her company, in general, given she had more pros than cons to him so far. He certainly had no intention of proposing marriage to her any time soon to be sure.

As the practice went on, for quite some time, he would eventually call for a break with a smile. "I think we can take five... Tell me, what did you figure you were more or even less comfortable doing up till now? Think you're getting a good refresher so far?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:58 pm

She returned his smile, sheathing her blades. "Well, I was certainly comfortable with your hands on me," she replied with a wink. Somewhat more seriously, and slightly nervously, she continued, "I'm... okay with defensive fighting. Not, like, that I'm actually that good at it, or anything, but I'm okay with doing it." With a sigh, she tucked an errant lock of her sweat-matted mane back behind her ear. "Offense... Well... I mean, fighting like that... Well, it reminds me of what the Golden Priests wanted to turn me into. I know, it's dumb, but..." She reached out to take his hands in her own as she finished quietly, "As you put it, I'm... 'less comfortable' with it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:30 pm

He hummed thoughtfully at her answers, with a bit of a smirk at her first one more so, and then smiled reassuringly. "... That's alright. I'll help you as much as I can with defensive styles as time goes by to make up for it. More than that, I plainly appreciate you realizing your strong and weak points, it means you're aware of your prowess; Being confident has its merits, but I'm sure you're no stranger to seeing soldiers that assume they've reached their peak when that could not be farther from the truth, and how that can be a problem to retaining their experiences."

His eyes shifted lightly onto her horn. "... Is it fair to assume you're not as eager to go on the offense with magic either? What can you tell me of your magic skill broadly compared to peers, aside from healing?" He already expected her to be adamantly against casting fire spells, but had little to draw from anything else so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:48 pm

She laughed grimly at his assumptions of her experiences with soldiers. "Yeah, I've seen plenty of those. Fucked a fair number of 'em, too. Lot of 'em never got a chance to 'retain their experiences.' My brother doesn't appreciate having any massive egos around other than his own. Course, there's also a ton of Royal Guardsponies like that. Kinda appreciate it, actually. They're pretty easy to flatter into letting me go in exchange for a roll in the hay."

She followed his gaze to her horn, and she shook her head with a chuckle in response to his questions. "I'm not exactly a combat mage," she told him. "No really useful spells for that sort of thing. Just telepathy, but you already knew about that. And I'm... decent with telekinesis. Nothing special, though." Biting her lip, she thought for a moment. "Well... I guess some of my healing magic can be used in a fight. Causing cramps, headaches, numbness, stuff like that. I've had to do it a few times. I don't really mind doing it, but it's not exactly 'combat magic,'" she finished with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:24 am

"Heh... Crippling sensations on a body, eh? That alone can certainly help you land deadly strikes..." He of course continued as he rose his hand. "As a last resort... More often than not, that kind of magic will cause tripping and effective disabling. That's what we'll be working on... I will, of course, be volunteering as your target. Ready when you are." Just like before when he rescued her, he showed he had an air of one who had killed before, accepting it as an option even if a minor one. But his heart was tender at the end of the day as he was willing to let himself give her real experience for self-defense, so no blood would have to be spilled in aiding her for some emergency down the line...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:19 am

Bronze blinked several times at his offer to act as a practice dummy for combative use of her magic, a look of surprise and confusion on her face. "Umm... Did you... Did I not make that clear enough? That stuff hurts. I know. They usually scream when I do that, unless they've got too much adrenaline in 'em. I don't like doing it unless I really have to." The faintest hint of a smile crossed her lips. "Or, well, if I'm the dom and they're into that sorta thing. But, uh, you... You don't exactly strike me as that type, if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:43 am

He blinked this time in turn, looking briefly perplexed before blushing a bit. "Oh...! Goodness, no, I don't mean at full potency! Not that I would just let it happen either way, I just mean for you to get used to doing it along with what I've been teaching you so far... Sorry, I should've specified. Been a few years since I last had to lecture someone proper like this." He smiled sheepishly, but retook his stance, and then slowly moved towards her with a mock menacing look. "... Just give what you're willing to keep me from getting to you easily. En guarde." His horn lit up along with his eyes, already defending his body from direct magical strikes in case she put too much effort without meaning to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:33 am

She raised an eyebrow, somewhat disappointed. "So... I pegged you right, huh? Shame. Ah, but if we stay together long enough, I'll get you there eventually." As he advanced on her, his eyes and horn gleaming, her own eyes closed tightly in concentration. She focused on the sounds of his body that had become so familiar to her over the past couple of days. The soft whisper of his breathing, the quiet pounding of his heart, the faintest rubbing of his fur as he moved. Once she had a strong mental image of him, she focused in on just one sound, the rhythmic pulses of his heartbeat throughout his body. Her horn began to glow as she focused her magic on him, seeking out the precise course of his blood through his arteries and veins. A mere instant before he reached her, her horn flared as she put all her magical strength into redirecting his blood flow, trying to punch through his magical defenses as best she could and pinch off the flow of blood to and from his legs. Simultaneously, she tried to open the blood vessels in another part of him below his waist to their greatest extent, sending as much blood rushing into it as she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:43 am

He would prove himself stubborn if nothing else when the magic began to take effect; Though his protection was to avoid anything that would directly harm him or ruin the training between them, he still allowed plenty to filter through. His legs buckled somewhat from the cramps, and the sensation on his cock made him feel awkward and rather aroused, but he still approached. However, it was clear that he was struggling to keep his balance compared to normal, making it easier for her to act further against him as he attempted to grab her arm into a grapple as he grunted through the effect; Made more glaringly obvious when his pants were beginning to stretch out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:04 am

Opening her eyes, she smirked at the bulge forming in his pants as he stumbled towards her, quite pleased with the effect her magic was having on him. She made no effort to keep him from grabbing her arm. However, the moment his hand closed on her, her leg shot out in one of her powerful kicks, aimed at his knee. At the same time, her free hand lunged at his chest in a flat-palmed strike. Both of her blows carried even more strength than usual, as she leaned forward into her strikes and allowed her loss of balance from standing on one leg to tip her into falling towards him, her trouble-making smile never fading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:45 pm

The leg cramp made it hard for him to effectively parry the kick with his leg, so he grunted as he only somewhat managed to avoid a direct strike on his knee, though he still felt the kick a lot on his leg. However, while she had made him lose his balance considerably as she put her weight on him, his arms were not affected at all and he had no issue outright grabbing her palm strike before it even touched him with the other arm, and simply smirked as he fell back while pulling her harder with him. No doubt it was going to sting, but he was counting on his bulge to jab her on her body knock the wind out of her once they fell; It could hit anywhere from her thighs to her belly in his crude attempt though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Flight of Fancy (Private)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: