A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Flight of Fancy (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:26 pm

She slapped him on the cheek, though not enough to really hurt, and her continuing smile made it clear that she wasn't actually mad at him. "Oh, you," she chuckled, with a hint of mild reproach in her voice. "Don't you go acting like you're the Go-" She caught herself. "Celestia's gift to ponykind, and you'd just be forming a herd because you don't want to deprive them of the privilege of riding your cock!" She grinned even more broadly. "Not to say it isn't a wonderful cock to ride, of course, but don't pretend like you wouldn't be getting anything out of it." She paused, her smile fading slightly as she thought. Then she gave a small nod. "But yes, I'd be able to live with that." Then her full smile returned. "So long as I can keep doing my job, too, and I can fuck any other mares you get who're interested in me even if you're not in on it."

Last edited by TathemRelag on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:40 am

At the slap, his mind reeled for a moment in confusion, more so as she spoke while slowly grinning and chuckling as she went on before eventually laying his full weight upon her once more into a cuddle, still giggling. " Good grief! I'd want a herd because I got good friends I like and want to rut! What's so wrong about that?" He gave her neck a light suckle of a kiss along with more nuzzling afterwards. "... And hey, who said we can't be friends and lovers with whom we please? I'm just glad you mean to stick around knowing what I got to deal with, though we're gonna have to work out where it is you mean to go and work at all..." He found her proposal and acceptance very appealing and endearing, even if it likely meant it was just for her libido, he was happy she wanted to be a regular traveler and companion with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:01 am

She laughed, gently stroking his mane as he nuzzled her neck. "What you have to deal with? Sugar, I spend most of my time living on a hooker's salary, not to mention in a hooker's neighborhoods. I usually can't go a month without being driven out of town by either a gang of jealous housewives or some band of mercs - and half the time, I don't even know who they work for! Being with you will be a lot more economically stable than I'm used to, and with all the defenses I'm guessing this thing has, it probably won't be much less safe."

She planted a kiss on his horn. "But no, there's nothing wrong with building a circle of close friends and conquests." Her smile wavered a moment. "Of course, the Go-" She squeezed her eyes shut and gave her head a brief shake. "No. Nopony else is dictating my - our - love lives." Her smile returned, and she slid her hand off his abs to give his rump a quick squeeze. "As for where I want to go..." She sighed. "Oh, I dunno. Any city in need of a pony like you probably has room for a pony like me, too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:22 am

Sugary's expression became more level as Bronze explained her usual living style, which helped to put things into perspective and more understanding between them. As she kissed his horn and grabbed his rump, he neighed gingerly and gently fondled her thighs a bit. "Point taken... We did happen to meet on the fly between a friend, so... I got no plans right now." He did grin cheekily to her however. "Aside from asking a bit of a fee to Purse for this service eventually at least, so we got that... Let's worry about the plans tomorrow though. We should get cleaned up after that marathon... and maybe have ourselves a proper dinner this time." Without thinking about it much, he would carefully pick her up with him, and take her away to clean and feed, if only because she had worn herself out more than he... In due time, they'd work things out when rutting and bucking were pushed back for other priorities...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:54 am

When Bronze woke up next to him again the next morning, she gently rested her hand on his chest, barely holding herself back from doing anything more intimate with him. "Good morning, my dear," she purred, massaging his pecs and nuzzling his cheek. "I hope you slept well." She chuckled softly to herself, not yet certain just how awake he was. "You know, as used to sleeping with other ponies as I am, I can't remember ever just actually sleeping with one." She planted a kiss on his neck. "As pleasant as it was... I hope our future nights together usually involve something a bit more... spirited than that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:54 am

Sugary stirred awake fairly quickly, starting with a smile as he looked to her, his tail swaying behind him somewhat to then rest over her leg as he stretched and yawned rather blatantly before cuddling her in turn. "... I slept very well after all that workout you put me through. My legs and lips are still a bit tingly actually..." He chuckled lightly at that, nuzzling her as well. "... And does it really count as just sleeping when we spent most of the day before that having our competition~? I can't promise I'll meet your desire for an hour a day everyday, but that's certainly more manageable... Still, I'm glad to see you looking better already... Good morning." He would give her a tender kiss on the bridge of her muzzle; If she wanted him to shower her with passionate attention, she was on the right track by taking better care of herself in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:18 am

She smiled back at him, her hand drifting down to rest on his stomach. Her other hand skipped underneath him to slowly trace the muscles of his back. "I spent all of yesterday getting rutted silly by a powerful stallion, and then I spent the night in his bed," she murmured to him, punctuating her statement with a quick chuckle. "How could I be anything but better?" She squirmed even tighter to him, closing her eyes again despite having no intentions of going back to sleep. "But good morning. Again." She went silent for a long moment, then began humming; a low, almost tuneless sound of pleasure. Eventually, she spoke again, craning her neck to whisper directly into his ear. "So, my sweet, what shall we do today? Do you teach me some of your skills? Or will I show you how to do some of mine?" Her voice got more and more quiet as she spoke, being almost inaudible by the time she finished and lightly bit down on his ear, one of her fingers running through the fur on his stomach in a tight circle around his navel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:48 pm

His body shuddered lightly at her pleasing touch, snorting lowly as he relaxed, his hands trailing up and down her back as he smirked to her. "Mmm~... You've shown me plenty of yours. Today, I wish to show you mine... Just answer me these questions three for starters~" A hand of his then caressed a bicep and tricep of hers admiringly. "So, tell me, how skilled are you with the blade?" The other hand teased between her chest to tenderly tickle her abs. "You have excellent breathing when exerting, but how good is your posture when defending and dodging?" And finally, the hand on her arm trailed down to her thighs, feeling the lean muscle firmly. "And how good is your legwork for all of the above?" Basic things to get started on, his intent to focus on training today. Of course, he could still find ways to make it enticing with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Bronze purred softly, a small tremor running through her body as his hands traced her body. Planting another kiss on his cheek, she thought for a long moment before answering his questions. "Well..." she replied slowly, her hands still caressing his back and abs. "I'm... okay with a sword, I guess. I probably won't cut myself, at least." She smirked. "I'm much better at handling spears," she chuckled, her hand on his stomach drifting down to rest just above his cock, lightly brushing it with her little finger. "My posture is..." She winced. "Well, I've got a steady hand, at least. But legwork?" She giggled and draped one of her legs over one of his. "In case you hadn't noticed, I've got very good legs. I'm quite the dancer, you know," she told him, tickling the small of his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:31 pm

He chuckled in how she chose her answers, nodding a bit by the end as his arm reached down to caress her leg, pulling it up a bit more as he stroked her cheek, placing his leg a bit more between hers. "Confident, yet you seem to know your shortcomings. I can work with that... So, if I ask you to start training with me right away -after breakfast of course-, you'll show me that skill you claim to have with no issues? I'll even let you borrow my spear if you want..." He paused for a moment, humming as he grinned. "An actual pointy one, not a blunt one, just so we're clear~" He nosed her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:47 pm

She grinned at his teasing, letting her hand drift even further down to rub the inside of his thigh. "Are you telling me you've been using your blunt spear so far?" she asked with a quiet chuckle. "You seem to have gotten some pretty good penetration for that. I'd love to see what you can do with a sharp spear," she teased. Then she let out a quiet sigh, becoming more serious, though her hands continued their gentle massages. "Really though, I'm not actually that good with that sort of spear. Not a weapon for 'an elegant mare of refined breeding,'" she explained, momentarily adopting a snooty Canterlot accent. "I can use a whip pretty well, though." She smirked. "And not just in the bedroom. Mostly in the bedroom, but for other uses, too. Still, I guess a whip isn't exactly a good battlefield weapon..." She shrugged insofar as she was able, being too tightly pressed to him to allow a full range of motion, and planted a kiss on his nose. "But sure, I'd be up for that. I hope your breakfast-making skills are better than your cider-making skills..." She flashed him a small grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:23 am

If the grin on his face was any indication as they touched and cuddled, he was enjoying their conversation. His ears wiggled after her kiss and gently caressed her hand with his, entwining fingers when he had the chance. "I'm not a terrible cook at least... And I've seen some very creative uses for a whip. I'm eager to see yours... In and out of combat~" He wiggled his brows a bit and lightly kissed her on the lips. "But yeah, we eat, and we do some working out together on the deck... Once we begin weapons combat, we can discuss about any issues your fighting discipline may need to be worked on as we go along." Afterwards, he'd urge and encourage her to get up and get ready for the day with him. Despite the tender touching he gave to her, he didn't intend to get too intimate with her there and then, focusing on what they could be working on with her other skills; He genuinely meant well with what he intended for her, and so took it seriously to give her proper lessons once they began...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:17 am

After they ate, Bronze led him back to the guest cabin and dug through one of her bags, bending over and giving him a nice view of her rear. "You know," she called back to him as she shifted through her large supply of BDSM gear, "I'm a bit surprised you haven't put any clothes on. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. It's a lovely view, and even if it wasn't, I've hardly got room to criticize ponies for liking to go without such annoying things." She paused in her digging to make vague gesture at her own still-naked form. "But even most of my clients aren't that willing to walk around naked. Not for over a day, at least."

Finding what she was after, she straightened, letting her black whip uncurl to its full six feet. With a few rapid movements, she twirled the whip in tight circles around herself, cracked it several times, and then tied it around her midriff. Then she picked up her belt and the sheathed saber and dagger on it from where they had been left on the floor. After staring at them with a tight-lipped frown for a moment, she strapped the belt around her waist and turned to look at Sugary with a teasing smirk, resting a hand on a jutted-out hip. "Well, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Sugary would be casually, and quite comfortably, standing by the door to the guest room as Bronze took her time getting dressed and geared up. He would eventually cock a brow and smile when she brought up his 'freedom of expression' around her. "Oh, that? Where I come from, clothes are mostly a formality, aside from certain jobs and tasks... I guess I just kinda assumed you were alright with it as is!" It was clear he was just very comfortable around her, and that was it. His cock was well sheathed, a testament to his comfort and discipline even after she wiggled her rump and gestured to her alluring form to him. "By all means, you are welcome to do the same in my home if you want... And not just because I enjoy admiring a lovely sight of my own~"

Grinning afterwards and watching her get dressed up, he would nod to her and then spread his limbs as his horn shone, following his body afterwards, and soon enough he'd be wearing travel worthy tough red clothing with a red cape to match; It was lightly but beautifully gold and precious stone ornamented here and there at the torso, likely a favored possession to the stallion. He then adjusted his clothes a bit, tinkering with the gloves, and gestured her to follow him. "We start our workout now on deck... How about you pick first for how we stretch?" No innuendo intended, he was confident that she could share some basics very well to get them lightly warmed up and limber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:42 am

She chuckled at his explanation of his casual nudity. "Oh, I'm definitely okay with it. You'd never get away with that in Ponigsberg, though. Not that they're very prudish about sex, so long as it fits the very narrow bounds set by the Path of the Golds. But in Ponigsberg, what you wear is a big status indicator. You go around wearing nothing, and ponies will assume you're some sort of beggar living on the streets." She frowned, some of her jocular stance fading away. "Not that ponies like that are actually living for very long, especially not without any clothes. Even if some noble doesn't decide to kill you out of hand because you looked at him wrong, it's cold there. Winter's called 'street cleaning season,' 'cause, well..." She trailed off with a grimace.

After a moment's silence, she shook her head. Her smile started to return, freezing for the briefest of instants when she first caught sight of his red cape. A look a shock and fear flashed across her face, immediately replaced by a cheerful grin. "Nice outfit you got there," she said as she followed him to the deck. "Of course, I don't see what the point is. I mean, we're miles away from... well, anything, I think. And don't you think you could stretch easier without it?" Her smile broadened into a playful smirk as she drew attention to her own continued near-total nakedness by spreading her nethers open with the pointer and middle fingers of her left hand. "I know I can. As for the stretches themselves... Well, I guess pelvic floor exercises wouldn't exactly be useful here, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:59 am

His ears lightly twitched as he took notice of her pause and look of concern, figuring that fire wasn't the only thing she had horrid memories over but would have to figure them out one by one as he smiled a bit while patting his pants and looking to her crotch with interest, as well as distract her from her dark thoughts more so. "I often wear these to work in a way, and we won't always get to have full range of motion all the time anyway." He gave her a wily grin as he looked to her eyes again. "Just getting into habit really... Besides, weapon and combat training will come after our warm ups. I'm sure you'll find clothes have their uses and protection..."

He then smiled re-assurringly as he led her outside with him. "And don't worry, I don't intend to train you with full-contact, so you can stay as is... Plus, this does give me the best possible view of how you do move, pelvic thrusts or otherwise. I need to get familiar with what I'm working with after all." A light chuckle followed as he got ready to follow her exercise cues. "Aside from intimacy, of course~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:28 am

She shrugged airily, barely holding back a giggle as she grinned at him. "Oh, but who needs protection anyway when you've got magic?" she asked, then gave up trying to hold back her laughter. After recovering, she flashed him another smirk. "I'm guessing when it comes to fighting, 'training with full-contact' isn't as fun as it sounds? But I think some 'full-contact' wrestling lessons sound good. All those grips and holds... And throws, I guess, though I don't think either of us would want to do that..."

Out on the deck, she crossed her arms behind her head and craned her head back in a stretch that very intentionally thrust her already-prominent chest forward. "Ah, sunshine!" she said cheerfully. "Now all we need is a beach, you in something more revealing, or better yet, nothing at all, some other ponies to stare at us with lust and envy, and an adoring paparazzi, and everything will be perfect!" Her smile suddenly took on a hint of sadness. "Well, maybe not. I can't have that sort of high-profile public attention. What with me and my entire family being on the royal hit list, and all..." She sighed, leaning from side to side and going down on one knee and then the other as she started her actual stretches, without any active intent to seduce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:46 pm

He walked out with a good mood, and a good mood he would share with her as she once again had her past weight her down as he gently approached her while she took her position, swaying and bending his knees while following her movements and light exercise as he gently held her by her waist for a moment, nuzzling her mane. "Well, it still sounds nice to have adoring eyes on you... I'm sure if we look hard and carefully enough for a small out-of-the-way beach like that, we'll have a swell time." He would remain right next to her, stretching and bending and giving her a bit of space as needed before inching closer again when he could move his arms along with hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:08 pm

She chuckled softly as he nuzzled her mane, smiling at his gentle touch on her bare stomach. "That sounds nice," she whispered to him. "A romantic, moon-lit walk on the beach... Maybe some skinny-dipping, just the two of us..." She giggled. "Or more, if you want. Though unless Purse is there, I think you'll have most of my attention..."

She was more than happy to coordinate her exercises with him, and quite the opposite of bothered by him moving so close to her. "So, you got any special 'exercises' for two?" she asked in a quietly seductive tone after a few moments of synchronized stretching. "Or will we make things up as we go?"

Last edited by TathemRelag on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:03 am

Sugary's ears flicked jovially in hearing Bronze come around to a better and more positive outlook and mood, keeping in mind her desire to have a romantic beach outing sometime; Perhaps a camping trip to a coast could do them much good. Eventually he hummed as he thought on how to answer her, furrowing his brows to really think back before clicking his tongue. "Welp... Nothing special, just some pretty intensive pair-up stretches and exercises I used to do with companions back in training... Doing too much of it might make you more toned than you probably like to be, but you can be sure it's a great workout! We can tone it down to shorter sets for you of course... I'll even take my clothes off for it~" He teased, but meant well...

... And if she took the offer, she'd quickly learn why as the workout, even toned down, really put her fitness to the test as it was intended for mercenaries and soldiers to solidify their core strength and posture, no matter how distracted she felt touching bare bodies with him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:41 am

Bronze flashed him a broad, toothy grin at his offer. "Why, Sugary!" she exclaimed, with a tone of false indignation. "That's nothing short of bribery!" She slipped a hand down the front of his shirt. "You know I'd do the whole sets under those conditions," she said with a quiet chuckle. "So, whaddya say? Shall we get all hot and sweaty together? Our limbs all tangled together... Our naked bodies rubbing together..." She hummed softly, gently caressing his hand. "Getting all tired..." she continued, her voice a barely-audible whisper. "And so, so thirsty... So ready to just fall back into bed... Panting for drinks... Craving relief and relaxation..."

After the exercises, she slipped away from him, panting and dripping sweat but still on her hooves. Though she was hardly special forces material, she still had remarkable stamina, and the speed with which she picked up the exercises hinted strongly at some form of military training in her past - not a massive surprise, considering the knowledge of swordfighting she had hinted at earlier and the violent culture of Ponigsberg. "So," she gasped, smiling faintly, "what next? R&R? Or do we take some wild swings with our weapons?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:38 pm

His intention about removing his clothes for said exercises was to motivate her, and he was not disappointed by her enthusiasm; That it happened to come with much enticement from her was a bonus, but then he had to wonder if she ever truly felt 'quenched' for long anyway.

As they did their exercises as a couple, he was rather gleeful about it since it gave him a chance to use old and fond maneuvers, spend more time doing something pleasantly invigorating with her, and gain more fondness for her fitness. He had underestimated her true fitness somewhat, and was pleased about it, thinking that perhaps her sour history in Ponigsberg had more decent positives to draw from as well for her resolve.

Standing and facing her with a calm expression and a somewhat heaving chest having hardly broken a sweat, he spread his arms about and look to the horizon. "Weapons training will come next for sure, but I suggest you take a small breather..." He took in a deep breath and sigh from the surrounding air, the lonely region being pleasant to clear the mind. "Pace yourself... If you're really not too used to this, I'd rather not push you too much after all... We can continue as soon as you feel at ease, of course."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:43 pm

With a laugh that broke into a short cough, she flashed him a somewhat strained grin. "Look at you," she panted. "Barely sweating at all... And here I am, gasping like I just swallowed a whole five-minute-long orgasm!" She leaned against him for support as she recovered her breath, her arms wrapped around his waist and her strong musk tickling his nose. After a moment, her horn flared. When the faint golden light died away, her breathing had settled into a more relaxed pattern, and her hands slid up to gently massage his shoulders. "I think I'm ready," she said quietly, her voice having developed a faint rasp. Even more quietly, she continued, "Still... I could use a drink, first." She grinned slyly at him, leaving it up to him to decide how to sate her thirst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:51 am

Sugary chuckled at the compliments, but hummed in mild disapproval that she healed herself from sheer exhaustion, but not too much as she leaned onto him; If anything, he could monitor how often she used it in the hopes he could try and keep her out of the habit as much, concerned she might be addicted to the immediate results despite her expertise on the field.

Even so, he shrugged a bit and held her by the waist in return with a soft smile, murring as he gently nuzzled her cheek while she massaged his shoulders. "Mmm~... Glad you're enjoying yourself so far..." He looked to her, pausing as he figured she didn't rightly care what she got for a drink, smirking teasingly shortly after. "... I'll get you some juice. Make you right as rain then to keep going." Strict. Disciplined. He was much too adamant in his focus for training that her seduction just would not get to him as he eventually began to put his clothes back on, saving the shirt and cape for last as he went to get the drink for her.

Once a warrior, always a warrior it seemed. Perhaps he wasn't that different to some Ponigsberg soldiers, and yet... "And when we're done with today's training, I'll be sure to get you an extra thick and juicy protein shake in ya~" He still found a way to have fun and frolic with her, getting ready to treat her seriously and as a friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:39 am

While Bronze would never admit it, even to herself, she wasn't the type to handle deferment of gratification especially well, and the smile she gave Sugary when he told her the drink he was planning to get her was tinged with a disappointment that became even more clear when he put his clothes back on, expressing itself in a faint sigh and interrupted only by an incredibly brief jolt of tension when Sugary's cape flared as he put it on.

Her smile became decidedly more cheerful when he returned with the juice and hinted at another round of intimacy after the day's training was complete. Very briefly, he did indeed remind her vaguely of a certain Corporal Haft in Ponigsberg - a memory she very quickly buried away. She was under no illusions. The ponies who made up her personal detachment of guards had benefited from their assignment in more ways than one. It had always been an open secret that she had hand-picked her guards more for their skill in bed and willingness to put those skills to use than for their combat abilities or devotion to the Ponigsberg cause. With her no longer around to protect them, they wouldn't last very long under her twin's fanatical and totalitarian control of the city's military. By now, Haft and all the rest of her guards were probably nothing but piles of charred bones.

Once she had crushed that fleeting recollection away to nothing, she accepted the drink with a grin, draining it in only a few seconds. "Why, thank you," she purred softly, setting down the empty container. "You are quite the gentlepony. Still..." She sighed heavily. "We are up here for a reason, I suppose." She planted a kiss on the tip of his nose, then walked a few paces away and turned to face him again. She drew her sabre and dagger, staring at the gilded weapons for a long moment with an expression combining faint disgust, more than a little worry, and a vague emotion that could perhaps be best described as regret, or perhaps even guilt.

Sighing yet again, she slipped into a defensive stance. She was clearly well-balanced on her hooves, and the tips of her blades didn't waver. However, her weapons were in only generally the proper positions, and Sugary's trained eye immediately spotted several points where he could slip his own blade through before even the fasted martial artist could intercept it. Perhaps even worse, her breathing was uncharacteristically bad, coming in ragged, shallow bursts, as if she had finished the exercises only a second ago and had done nothing to recover from them, and her eyes darted wildly, refusing to settle on her weapons or their target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Flight of Fancy (Private)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: