A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Flight of Fancy (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:56 am

The stallion just grimaced and shook his head repeatedly. "No no no no nope! I like marejuice, not marecider! I will pound you raw from sunrise to sunset tomorrow, but I will not ingest that! I have my limits!" He shuddered some more, partially from disgust, mostly from the tickling of a sweet spot, and then booped her snout clumsily as he had a little chuckle-fit. "Hah~! Haa~... Oh, that's nice..." He looked to her very stoically holding back his chuckling. "But really, I'm not into that..."

His horn then sparked for a bit, he blinked, and then looked to the juice which now had a distinct mildly aged look to it, as well as beginning to exude a sour scent. "Ah, it's finally done... I think...? It isn't something I do often, so you'll have to taste it on the fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:19 am

She shrugged, still smiling broadly. "If you say so. Stay around me long enough, though, and I can guarantee you'll pick up at least a few more kinks. It just gets boring otherwise." She pulled her hand back and started unabashedly playing with herself right where she sat on the table, eating the apple with her other hand and talking around bites. "Of course, I know I'm good enough even without any of the kinky stuff that it'll take a while for you to get bored with just the normal, but if I'm around for a few months, it'll happen eventually. But when it does, know the option's on the table. Or anything else you want to try, really." She rubbed the last part of the apple that still had skin on it on her cutie mark before finishing it off. "My ass should tell you all you need to know about what I'm willing to do."

She casually tossed the apple core over her shoulder, then reached for the juice, still pleasuring herself with her other hand. She hesitated just before her hand touched the mug, a sudden frown crossing her face. "Hang on. You do know that fermentation only happens in an environment without oxygen, right? Otherwise, you just get rot? That is part of the spell, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:51 am

Fascinated as he was to hear how proud she was of her sexual prowess and reach -she was very beautiful and confident about it so it was a big plus- he soon frowned himself before slapping his face in mild despair. "Dammit, I knew I forgot something. Shows how much I care for 'sour' drinks... I'd honestly make for a better Jigolo than a brewer, at least good sex appeal will get my attention..." He looked to her with mild lust in his eyes still, but was still apologetic. "... I suppose this would be a great test to try and un-rot it, but frankly it's easier to pick more and try again. Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:08 am

She laughed softly, in good-natured humor at his mistake but not at him. "Yeah, probably better to start over. I don't know how to detoxify something before it's inside somepony, unfortunately." Then she pulled her fingers out of herself and started pleasuring him with that hand - a hand that was noticeably damp. "Say, there's a thought you've got there. Not only would you make a better Jigolo than brewer, you'd make a damned good Jigolo. In fact, if I didn't know I could get into your pants anytime I wanted for free, I'd hire you. Ever think of going into the business? As an independent, of course, not under some pimp. Or maybe..." She flashed him a lopsided smirk. "In a partnership?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:30 am

He began to murr as she pleasured him with skilled wet fingers, once more his arousal becoming more apparent, but then in a moment of self-reflection he moved his hand down to halt her hand to a stop, gently. "... I'll admit, the idea of working with a true professional into pleasuring others would be a fun side-job. I'm sure to develop a few new skills and approaches to life I may never have considered, but I'm fine with my lifestyle as is..."

He then leaned down to lick on her fingers, slowly, savoring it before he gently kissed her fingers. "Though if the chance ever comes along, I'm sure we could entertain some customers looking for a threesome well enough to say the least~... Good for the body, mind, and soul, right? Still, let me feed your thirst properly. I promised cider, and I will sate your want for them." And so he went at it once more, getting more apples to crush and juice after sending the bad batch into the drain. This time, however, he added an extra spell that would create a vacuum of air as a green bubble surrounded the mug. This time, also, he was much more erect as her touch and seduction were simply too good to just shrug off at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:59 am

She smiled, slipped off the table to follow him to the counter, and resumed gently rubbing his cock, also returning to pleasuring herself with her other hand. "Let me tell you, you'd get a lot of business. I can just see you, walking down the street in an open vest, some nice, tight jeans... the mares would be all over you." She chuckled. "The stallions, too, if you were willing. We'd definitely be the most well-liked couple in town."

She raised the hand she was pleasuring herself with to his chest, leaving a wet handprint on one of his pecs. "Whaddya say? You work part-time with me... and maybe I work part-time with you? Being a merc sounds fun, and I'll bet you could use somepony to patch you up, at least. We've got so many things we could teach each other if we made our travelling together a long-term arrangement..."

She slid her hand down his core to meet her other hand on her cock as she slowly went to her knees. "Oh, and don't worry too much about the cider. If you want to 'feed my thirst properly,' well..." She planted a kiss on the tip of his cock. "It looks like you've got another drink all ready for me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Once more the really good vibes continued between them as he sighed wistfully at her attention to him, making his body invigorated with lust and desire as his tail wrapped on her leg, leaning back against her a bit, his ears slide against her enticing lips and cheeks one at a time as she spoke compliments and promises of an unusual partnership while she stood, and his cock steadily throbbing with eagerness at her grasp. "Weeell, I guess at the end of the day, we both please and serve others into satisfaction for Bits... A little trade-off on how can't hurt~..." A reasonable thought, it seemed.

For when she kissed his cock, he snorted a little and had a light nervous chuckle, the meat twitching from it. "Now Bronze, I know you've been wanting a bigger sample, but we just took another shower... Do you enjoy having me wash your mane that much?" He teased, thinking another mess was about to cum, though if she could actually drink every last drop however.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:21 pm

She smiled up at him, batting her eyelashes again as she slowly rubbed him. "Does that mean you agree? I'm glad. I'm looking forward to working with you. I'll help you design your outfit, of course. And you've probably got some suggestions for what I should wear when helping you." She stuck out her tongue and wrapped it around the end of his cock, caressing him in a slow, wet dance. Finishing by licking him along his entire length, she reached one hand around to give his rear a light squeeze. "I can't wait to show you every single thing you'll need to know."

Then she planted another kiss on the tip of his cock and reciprocated his chuckle, though without his hint of nervousness. "And yeah, I really do like being in the shower with you, feeling your big, strong hands, stroke my mane and rub my body. But this time, I don't intend to waste a single drop." She leaned forward, allowing his rigid cock to force its way into her mouth. At first, her tongue once again danced around his cock and she blew gently on it, but those things stopped as she kept moving forward until she was deep-throating him, her one hand squeezing his rump and her other tickling his balls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:45 am

"Hey now, one thing at a time~! I'm not trying to go in that deep into the job yet~!" He chuckled before moaning as she kept proposing her ideas, but that was all for a later time. For now, he struggled instead to remain standing steady for her as her tongue slithered around his cock before pulling herself to begin swallowing it. For every inch she had in her, it pulsed a little bit more from lust and it being in yet another tight wet hole to venture into. He also went back to giggling some more as she tickled his sack, his legs shaking a tad from it all, and his cock trying to 'hop' in her mouth once in a while.

He could at least control his hands well enough, and so he put them to good use, by gently massaging her dry head now instead, rubbing her pretty face and staring down to her eyes, trying not to thrust in her out of reflex. "Mmm~ Hehah~! Hm~..."

Last edited by Mr. Market on Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:07 am

She stepped up the intensity with which she was tickling his nuts as she felt up his backside and salivated all over his cock, a tiny trickle of drool running down her chin to match the trickle running down her inner thigh. She projected her next message to him psychically, not wanting to pull away from him in case he came while she was talking. "Hey, what's the holdup? You promised me a drink, and I've already started your education! You're learning by me doing you, after all. I expect at least a little payment for this. C'mon, give me something to wet my throat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:16 am

He snorted with a grin at her demands, also because she was incessantly tickling him. So he tried to force into composure by grasping her head much more firmly. "A glutton for punishment, or just a glutton in general?" He began to push himself into her mouth as he pulled her head, forcing himself in deeper before pulling back a little faster, and then slowly going in a little more, a little deeper, his legs shuddering almost constantly. "I give and I give, and still you take... But I'm never letting you starve~" He tried to think of it as dirty thoughts, shaming her a little, promises of dessert along the way as pre-cum slowly trickled down her tongue and throat as he kept pushing in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:32 am

"Glutton, or glutton for punishment? Why choose just one?" A soft chuckle rippled through his mind as Bronze tickled and squeezed him even harder, her saliva and juices dripping onto the floor. "What do I keep telling you? I'll take anything you can give me." She smiled around his cock, his attempts at shaming an utterly shameless mare only making her salivate more. "Mmm, the appetizer," she projected to him as the pre-cum rolled down her throat. "It's good, but I'm a very hungry mare. This is just whetting my appetite. When's the main course?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:14 am

Futile as his shaming was, he still wasn't gonna let her have it easy on her side as he briefly stood on the tip of his hooves before composing himself, albeit a bit less so given it wasn't easy remaining calm with such a mare practically trying to swallow his cock whole for good and jingle his balls. "Dessert's gonna take longer, how 'bout a whole slab of salami instead~?" It was a good thing she read minds, because he struggled to hold a few snorts sharing that before putting much more effort into forcing his cock down her throat, as far in as he could possibly attempt to push in, and keep it in for several seconds... And then throatfucking her more quickly, occasionally forcing his cock deep and keeping it a little bit longer each time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:08 pm

Her horn glowed with a gentle golden light as she was forced to use her magic to suppress her gag reflex, his cock forcing its way farther down her throat than even her extensive experience had prepared her for. "The salami's a nice meal," she thought to him, giving his sack a soft squeeze and tracing a small circle around his anus with the middle finger of her other hand. "But as much as I like to have something savory, it'd be even better if I had something sweet with it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:38 pm

She'd likely have to also deal with a wiggling cock in her as having his anus played with on top of the rest was only making it harder for him to stop from going on another giggle-fit; He really was a somewhat ticklish sort in all the right places, and she kept finding ways to tinker with it. "F-Fffffmmm~..." He couldn't even think up something witty, speaking it instead. "K-Keep gobbling on it and you'll squeeze it out~!"

Of course, by then his loins were already giving in to her attention, and her hunger. And looking down from time to time to see his cock lathered and layered with her spit and his pre-cum sped up his excitement, as did his steady thrusting somewhat since he wasn't nearly as confident about pounding her throat as he imagined it wasn't too pleasant. His low moans got more frequent, and his snorting as well, eventually doing her the favor of letting her head go -just in case-, thrusting, mouthing to her that he was about to cum as his cock swelled, and then came the release of that thick sweet creamy filling dessert she had so wanted all at once...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Her own release came at the same time, as her pleasure peaked from the sensation of his cum flooding down her throat. Tightly squeezing his ass and nuts, she pulled back slightly from him, though not enough for the end of his cock to come out of her mouth. Instead, she moved just far enough that his cum first landed on her tongue instead of immediately going down her throat, allowing her to enjoy its sweet taste. Breathing heavily through her nose, she allowed her mouth to fill up, waiting until a thin line of his cum had joined the saliva trickling down her chin before she swallowed. Then she went back to eagerly sucking on his cock, hoping she'd get another entire mouthful from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:32 am

Little by little he relaxed, except for his cock as she milked it for all it was worth. The more she swallowed from his cock, the more genuinely impressed she was. He could tell she did something about her gag reflex, but he never thought he'd see a mare enjoy his cock and flavor so much as he took deep breaths, heart racing still just watching her take it all with ease. "Wow..... Was it worth the wait?" He then chuckled softly, leaning down a bit. "Also... You can stop teasing my anus so much, you minx~" His tail swayed somewhat over her hand, the height of pleasure slowly making way to a tickling stallion once more as he stroked her head and mane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:23 am

She smiled broadly around his cock, continuing to suck on it and guzzle down whatever remaining cum she could as she telepathically replied to him. "No, actually, it wasn't worth it," she projected to him, her mental tone teasing. "In fact, I'd say you owe me another, to make up for the amount of time I had to wait for it." She let go of his sack, moving that hand to instead tickle the exposed part of his cock. "And what was that other thing you said? You want me to tease your anus some more? I'd be happy to." The middle finger of her other hand began a slow inward spiral around his anus, gradually coming closer and closer to his hole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:05 am

Sugary began to try and scowl down to Bronze jokingly, but was failing miserably to even do that properly as she kept sucking him up, playing even more with his cock and ass, and just making an older stallion get increasingly fidgety, wobbling his cock in her mouth even more. "Oh~! B-Bronze, that's just mean! Hm~... You're gonna hurt y-your throat ifff~ you keep that up~!" His afterglow was not done, and so his pleasure remained being toyed with until he finally had something to focus on that wasn't just having his cock inside a talented Prostitute's mouth.

His horn sparked a bit, and then he looked to the cider, finally done proper now that the spells were done correctly this time. He pulled it closer with telekinesis, and held it in front of her almost shakily as the air barrier waned slowly to make it worth drinking, the coloring being much more appealing this time, as was the scent, yet still keeping an aged tinge to it. "Here! Have this, pleaaase~!" He was trying a lot to hold back laughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:31 am

She grinned up at him, batting her eyelashes demurely. "Oh, don't you worry about me. I can heal, remember?" Her tongue danced around the tip of his cock, licking it clean of any cum that may have stuck to it as she continued to tickle the base of his cock and her finger neared the inevitable destination of its spiral. "Besides, how could something this creamy and delicious hurt my throat? If anything, it soothes my throat. You wouldn't deny poor little me some more of such a wonderful elixir, would you?"

She levitated the cider out of his telekinetic grasp, but instead of taking it, she set it down on the table behind her. "Oh, I'll have it. But later. I've got my attention on something much tastier right now." She bit down gently just beneath the head of his cock, still playing with his tip with her tongue and switching from tickling his cock to gently caressing it. "Besides, you still owe me for making me wait this long." Her finger finally completed its journey, her nail and then the tip of her finger itself slowly worming their way inside him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:48 pm

(Captain Steamy!)

"Owah~!?" His body immediately tensed up the instant he was penetrated instead by a mare's finger, anus puckering around her touch, but it also resulted in a little bit more cum suddenly shooting out from its reserves. And the deeper her finger went, the harder and more swollen his cock remained as it engorged once again almost immediately, pulsing and throbbing much more than it ever had.

His legs shuddered wildly before he began to thrust into her mouth once more, this time with more gusto as he looked down to her with a hungry stare, forcing down whatever cream hadn't reached into her stomach yet; It seemed all she managed to do was make him a lot hornier, albeit stiffly, for teasing a most private region of his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:43 pm

Her smile broadened even more as his cock went suddenly hard, pulsing and spraying more of his sweet-tasting cum into her mouth. "A good start," she thought to him as she greedily sucked it down, "but I can tell you've got more. You're not getting away until I've drained you of every single creamy, delicious drop." She tightly gripped the base of his cock, squeezing him with all her strength as she drew her hand up his cock and to her mouth. Letting go of him for a brief instant, she brought her hand back down near his nuts and repeated the process again, and again, and again.

"You can't hide anything from me," she told him with a soft mental chuckle. "I'm gonna find out every little thing about you eventually. But for now, let's start by finding out just how sensitive that asshole of yours really is." She plunged her finger deeper and deeper, wiggling it around inside him as she went, until she was as far inside him as her finger could reach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:34 am

It was no easy feat for him to focus at the moment, but try he did nonetheless as he was continuously encouraged to rut her mouth and throat to the point his groin and balls began to bump against her hand, trying to force its way to hit her chin and neck as the sack dangled along to smack her lightly. "And your guard... is wide open~!" Finding his weakpoint still didn't give her an advantage as his tail then freely flicked and whipped to go between his legs to whip against her abs, nether region, and thighs. He'd fuck and fight her dominant influence long before she made him into a moaning mess... Not that he stopped neighing and snorting excitedly from time to time from her finger, it was still quite alright, but he was never going to openly admit that to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:04 am

"Is this the best you've got?" she asked, her psychic tone one of extreme enjoyment. "I've taken harder from teenage fillies!" Her dismissive words were belied by her tone, the eagerness with which she was suckling on his cock, and the stream of mare cum running down her legs and pooling on the floor around her. She took her hand off his cock to bat lightly at his tail, not actually trying to keep it away from her. She enjoyed the feeling of his hairs tickling her clit far too much for that. The finger up his ass slowly withdrew a tiny distance, then plunged back to its maximum depth. Again it withdrew, slightly further this time, and thrust back in, harder than before. And again, and again, faster and harder each time as she gave him the best ass-fucking she could without one of her strap-ons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:29 am

He smiled a little at the finger coming out, but then tensed up fully again, further encouraged to fuck her throat silly along with some rougher lashings of his tail. "Guh~...! F-Fine, let's make it easier on me~!" With little to no warning, his magic would flare up and her body would be levitated off the ground and onto the table, though her face would be allowed to remain where it was around his groin, having an easier time pumping her neck and throat full of that thick meat and the filling she desired within as she lay flat and stretched out.

He'd slap her on her back instead, grasping her horn hard to keep her head still even as he stuffed her up brusquely, and would continue at it for a while longer. Of course, with how much she'd been poking him from behind, it didn't matter that he didn't have a full load to give her when he finally came again frantically, but another cream filling would come into her forcefully regardless as he stuffed her with cock before slowly stepping back and letting her taste the cream for herself like last time... That, and her mouth and tongue felt great to pull back from as he released seed into her, making the height much more pleasant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Flight of Fancy (Private)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: