A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Flight of Fancy (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:02 am

"Careful," she told him playfully as fluids leaked out of her and he struggled to get his nethers back under control. "You don't want to soil your nice chair, do you?" She closed her eyes and let out a soft purr when he started tugging on her, then pulled away from his horn to answer his question verbally and as if it had been intended seriously, though still with a smirk and a playful tone in her voice and pausing occasionally to let out a soft moan as he pulled at her tail and the small of her back. "Oh, some ponies just can't appreciate my talents. Wives, mostly. Some husbands. I know they'd feel differently if they just took the time to get to know me, but they almost always just run me out of town." She shrugged as her hands reached his chest and she started gently rubbing his nipples with her thumbs. "'Bad' is just about the nicest thing I've been called at those times."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:56 am

Perhaps surprisingly, he was rather okay about that as the liquid was absorbed by it. "I can clean it all later, this musk is perfect~"

As she adjusted herself and explained of course, he snorted softly, looking up to her, chest puffing out a bit to let her rub him as she pleased with a very light smile of his own. "Sounds like you just went to the wrong places then... A good rut can be good karma; Good for the body; Good for the soul." He spoke in earnest, as his time spent with her had clearly been one to quickly accept her generous offer of pleasure for looking after her, his will and body more than able to keep up with her. He then cocked a brow of course. "... So long as you weren't trying to force your appeal on those that didn't want it that is."

The hands pinching her back would eventually reach her neck, once more with one caressing it tenderly, but the other would start to yank her mane back as he eagerly swiveled his hips with more focus against her wetter nethers, this time using magic to make his cock purposely swivel inside of her, the veiny throbbing cock rubbing a lot more from side to side now over in and out. "Mm~..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am

She gave another good-natured shrug. "Depends on what you mean by 'force.' There've been a few who've needed some convincing to let me show them a good time, but I haven't tied anyone down and fucked 'em unless they were into that, if that's what you're asking. All the ponies I've laid have wanted me to. Their spouses usually aren't so accepting of me, though." She sighed. "Which is a pity. Threesomes are fun."

She let out a short yell when he pulled her had back by the mane, though the shout was quickly replaced with a chuckle. "Ah, still willing to throw me around a little, are yo-Ooh!" She cut off as he used his magic to move his cock around inside her, to the fullest extent that was possible with his girth and her tightness. After her initial exclamation, she settled into a soft hum of pleasure that gradually grew louder as small tremors started rippling through her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:14 am

He smirked shortly after her pleasured yell, mirthful that she was having a good time with him still from her moans. "Depends. Did you stop wanting me to be a little rough with you~?" For the time being, his hands would caress her scalp and neck, showing no signs of wanting to sting her again just yet, trying to get her to guess when pain may compliment her pleasure next.

As for her nethers, he intended for her to feel as if a big fat snake was trying to cozy up in a nice warm wet home. And she was nice and warm to nuzzle her chest some more as well as he spoke. "And pity indeed... Herding really isn't as common sometimes it seems, mmm~... Group activities can be fun~" No clever remark, he was oddly content making somewhat more casual conversation with her as he slowly put more effort into his legs, thrusting her up an inch at a time as she did for a brief moment prior, occasionally neighing deep in lust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:37 am

"Me? Stop wanting that?" she asked, her eyes wide and sounding scandalized. "Never!" Then she squeezed her eyes shut and let out a grunt as he started pushing her with the strength of his thrusts. "Mmm! But it seems you figured that out already," she said with a soft chuckle. Her hands slid up his chest, and she began working her fingers into the muscles of the back of his neck, still letting out the occasional moan or shout as he thrusted and her spasms became more pronounced. "Mmm... Yeah, it's such a shame that... so many ponies still have such... ahh... a narrow view of those things. I wish... Purse hadn't left on hoof. We could've had... Ah!... such good times together, the three of us..." She settled back into her previous hum as her tremors got too bad for her to apply constant pressure to the back of his neck and she let her hands slide down his back once again.

Last edited by TathemRelag on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:51 am

His ears flicked the more frequent her moans became. He decided to keep the spell going the same, doing more than enough to keep her happy as she was as he smiled thinking on Purse. "Oh~... I know she'd have loved that~... But let's have fun in her place anyway till that opportunity comes."

His body shuddered more again with her loving touch, relaxing when it waned. He wanted more, so he would encourage it the best he could of from her, by halting his thrusts, moving his hands onto her upper back and the base of her spine, slapping her back flat, licking her neck, and then slapping her lower back harder a moment after to try and catch her off rhythm before resuming his own passionate motions by putting a little more effort still into his thrusts with a strong snort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:10 am

"Let's," she murmured happily, before opening her eyes and giving him a disappointed look when the thrusting stopped. His sudden aggressiveness took her by surprise, and she shouted out of mingled pain and pleasure as he slapped her. Not recovering before he recommenced thrusting, she let out another shout, this time of pure pleasure, and released a small burst of her juices.

However, his slaps had knocked her off balance, and the tremor that accompanied her spray sent her tumbling out of the chair. It didn't send her out of Sugary, though, as she had just enough time to tightly grab him and pull him down on top of her. It took her mind a second to clear from the dual impacts of the floor and the stocky stallion. Once it did, she grinned up at him and caressed his cheek. "Well. It looks like you've got me in a rather vulnerable position." She lowered her voice to sultry whisper. "What're you gonna do about it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:28 am

Such was her sway and flailing in her pleasure that he got dragged out with her as he struggled to not let her fall, made a bit harder from the slippery chair, so all he could do was catch her on his arms. But his body heaved, looking to her with a growing hunger as she taunted his desire now that they were tossed about and his blood was racing, cock throbbing in full deep inside as the pressure in his loins was rising. "... Conquer~!" he said eagerly, her body now laying once more where they made the prior mess.

Holding onto her tight as he already was, his hips would thrust erratically to make good on 'claiming' her right away, slowly adjusting so that he could be more on his knees for better bucking leverage, groping her back and flank, and suckling hard on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:55 am

She couldn't contain a burst of gleeful laughter as he said the best thing she could have possibly hoped for. "Your wish is my command, my lord!" Her laughs intermingled with pants and moans as he pounded her relentlessly, and she futilely tried to keep her spasms in check as she approached full climax. One of her hands entwined itself in his mane, while the other haltingly slid down his back and started gently spanking him. Her legs kicked and slid across the floor with increasing intensity along with her now almost-constant spray until she finally hit climax with a pealing shout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:07 am

Sugary laughed as well, though more a deep and lustful laugh as he steadily pumped and pounded her pussy on the floor of the bridge, further encouraged by her spanking and spraying of more juices. He constant slickness made it easy for him to keep up the pace as he eventually grasped her rump, pulling it up a bit from the ground, and giving her hips a rough loving as he churned her nethers with some sway in his thrusts.

Eventually, he'd go for a heated kiss with her, moaning into her mouth as his tongue invaded ahead after all the ramming he did against her gates, kidnapping hers and fondling it around, until an endless white army would push through her gates and sack her queendom rather thoroughly as he filled her nethers to the brim once more with his seed that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:23 am

She eagerly returned the dancing of his tongue as her entire body shook with pleasure. Her moan of ecstasy was muffled in his mouth as his white flood filled all her available space and oozed out of her. Once it was finished, she went completely limp in his arms and broadcast a quiet psychic message to him, somewhat garbled by her exhaustion. "Do... again... I... handle... it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:07 am

For the duo of horny unicorns, their time together would be well spent for longer. Later, they would finally take to washing things and themselves proper. It was a bit difficult at first, but he finally managed to will himself into pulling out of her after several sessions; He began to wonder if he'd ever pull out from her the next day...

Eventually, they would get to dry up, and he would begin to cook for her properly as he promised. Or rather, he would, but he thought something was well worth asking as he looked to her. "Hey, Bronze...? You're not... afraid of me using fire to cook, are you? I'll understand if you have issue with that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:23 am

She laughed softly. "No, no. I'm not quite that bad. I can handle the occasional small fire." She gave him a light kiss on the cheek. "Just try not to create any more infernos or burn anyone else alive, okay?" She punctuated her request by reaching over and pinching his rear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:17 am

He smiled a bit at that, his ear flicking a little from her pinch and his face keeping a light blush afterwards. "I'll try my best with that, but I ask that you forgive me in advance if you see me using it; Just making sure otherwise. Time to make you that salad then." He'd take her with him to the very nearby kitchen, modest but full in functionality as it was. He'd open the fridge as he parted away from her more for the first time in a while, getting the celery, mushrooms, and also taking out some berries to mix into it all later for added sweetness. He then, carefully, ignited the stove with a flick of his fingers, a gentle flame starting things up for dinner, cooking quietly for now, but also looking her way once in a while to make sure she really wasn't as bothered as she claimed while frying the mushrooms aplenty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:17 am

Bronze stiffened as the fire flared into existence. A moment later, however, she relaxed again and gave him a small, reassuring nod and blew him a kiss. Then she leaned back against a wall, folding her right arm behind her head, crossing her legs and partially obscuring her nethers, and resting her left arm on her ample chest, covering up her left nipple while squeezing her right breast and circling that nipple with her forefinger. "So," she said casually, "you know all about my past, but the only things I know about you are your name and that you're good with magic." She flashed him a smirk. "And that you're hung like a mule, of course." Then she frowned and thought for a moment. "Actually, scratch that. You're hung better than most mules. And I should know - I've fucked my share of mules." She shook her head and smiled again. "Anyways, what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:38 am

(Wanderer.)

If there was any pride to be felt, there was a lot of it indeed as he smirked broadly and swayed his tail looking to her at the corner of his eye from time to time. However, that smirk did wane a little as he thought back to where he could begin his share of a tale, flicking the mushrooms around a bit. "... I suppose the beginning will show you why I despise you-know-who so much... I was born an elder son out of two siblings from a very mixed family bloodline in a farming town, though my younger sister is far from one so unpleasant." He did look to her more intently, showing himself off to her more, the mixed colors, the look of his face, and obviously the strong body and virility he had were a testament to that mixed lineage despite being very much a Unicorn like her. "I wouldn't be surprised if there were some mule or minotaur in me, but surely you can understand how I feel about one spouting nonsense of "purity"... Anyway, to summarize from there..." His posture relaxed much more, stirring the pan some.

"I had a very... modest early life. Basic tutoring from scholars. Helping with moving supplies and lots of digging. Learned some proper baking. Learned the very basics of magic, though fairly broadly in retrospect, for self-defense and help protect crops from beasts and such, and just some general utility... I did travel from time to time with my old man, and I guess that sorta got me... wanting more as time went by. Felt really good to see and experience new sights, but of course there was al-...!!"

It was then that a couple mushrooms were frying furiously, even as he focused on them, so he cut the cooking quick there. "Bah. If only my cooking was as good as my baking..." He lamented somewhat, even though as he placed them on some plates he levitated closer, most were looking edible at least before he cut some celery and squeezed some berries over some of them and leaving the rest aside, beginning to prepare the table for them now that the servings were done and the fire was shut off. "Um... Your thoughts so far...?" The distraction took him out of his musing of the past, though dinner had been delayed long enough too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:28 am

She chuckled softly. "My thoughts on what? Your cooking, your past, or your bod?"He uncrossed her legs and brought her left arm up to join her right behind her head, fully exposing herself again. "The food looks fine. I've definitely had way worse before. And yeah, I get how you feel about bloodline purity. Outside of Ponigsberg and, if the rumors I've heard are true, a few Canterlot nobles, just about everybody hates the idea. I'd like to hear more about that sister you mentioned, though, if you don't mind. You said she's 'far from one so unpleasant'...?"

She stepped away from the wall and sauntered over to him, then traced the muscles in his arm with one finger. "As for your bod, well..." She leaned in to whisper in his ear, wrapping one arm around his shoulders and reaching down to give his cock a squeeze with her other hand. "I think you know how I feel about that." She bent even more to kiss his pecs, then pulled away slightly. "Oh, I think you said something about having cider? Unless you've got another drink in mind for me, of course." She levitated her plate away from him and started towards her chair, giving his cock a meaningful tug as she walked off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:54 am

The stallion of course just meant the story as he began to make conversation and try to ignore some of the burned mushrooms, but he absolutely did not reject her take on it as she grabbed his cock and buttered him up with sweet compliments and attention to his prowess; He was also slightly reminded that butter might be good on the side to have as she tugged at his pole while moving away and continuing to seduce him into churning her further before he shook his head lightly and tried to answer her question while keeping his cock from erecting fully again so soon, and failing. "Ahem~... Right, cider. It's about a spell that induces aging traits; Meant to weaken the living in extended combat, buuut it also works well for making somewhat fermented apple juice. I'll prepare some if you really want, is what I meant, I just rarely carry alcohol on board. As for my sister..."

He then began to speak more calmly, and casually. "Pegasus. A mother. Married off to a good family and works as a nurse for a living... Not a whole lot more to say there, we just get along okay. Though she did work for a brief time at where I used to..." He thought to continue his story, but held for now as he admired her. "Anyway, want the cider or just water or juice?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:44 am

She smirked at his failed attempt at keeping his arousal under control. "Oh, cider, please." She set her plate down at her seat and leaned against the table, staring at his rigid member. "Unless you've got some more of that 'Essence of Life' to share with me." Her eyes rose to meet his. "Oh, though I would also like a normal apple. But please, continue."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:58 am

Sugary could tell Bronze was looking for more intimacy with him to be sure though the main course was set for the next day to push their stamina and skill to the limit. Since he got an answer for the drink he would continue well enough as he chomped on a few bites and began to get some apples from the fridge. "Very well... So, about where she used to work, and how I got there myself... We did live in a fine town, but again, monsters and beasts were a somewhat common threat, while farther out things were much more conflicting to say the least."

He got a starry look in his eyes, thinking back more fondly as he offered her a green apple. "Folk heroes, some of truly incredible might, would roam the region from time to time to aid in protecting us and others. Many were mercenaries of course, but most were very decent folk. The guild they often associated with did have a tendency to be led by levelheaded commanders... More to the point, I guess that's where I began to really want to expand from. I got charmed by heroics and feats that lent aid to folks in need of it, most of it relating to that mercenary guild I wanted to join, but wouldn't quite muster the courage to go for it for a while... I mean, I was still a foal at the time."

He smiled to her, speaking very much in gentle earnest as he got a mug, put apples in, and began to crush them with his own hands and magic to juice them. "... But then, one day, I met the one old fella I admired the most when he came to our town personally on a break with his granddaughter. I was selling some taffy, she wanted some but had no money when she rushed over. Poor gal started to cry before much happened, so I just gave her some for free, and she was bright as Spring morning again..." He chuckled a bit. "... He still paid for it anyway a bit later when he caught up, of course I was just admiring the guy too much to care either way... We had a chat that, well, convinced me to make up my mind and join the guild too once I was 15..." He proudly showed her his cutiemark; A horsetail-shaped taffy. "... Told me all you needed to be a hero was have the heart and will to do the right thing; Even if it's something as small as making a little gal smile with candy one day, and slay a terrible tyrant the next..."

He then snorted. "Not that my training was a joke once I left home and joined! Good thing I worked out plenty with the farm and carrying supplies, else they'd have kicked my ass a lot more! But I was committed to go all the way... Also, that enough juice for ya?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:20 am

She sauntered back over to him to pluck the offered apple from his hand with a small grin. "I'm pretty sure a red apple is usually used for this, but I can make this work." Then she returned to the table, hoisting herself and sitting on its edge as she listened to his tale, not yet eating the apple. She leaned forward with obvious interest when he angled his cutie mark towards her, though it was equally obvious that her interest was less with the cutie mark and more with his rump. When he asked her about the amount of juice, she shrugged, flashing him a smirk.

"Oh, when it comes to alcohol, I'll drink as much as you're willing to give me. I can drink a literally infinite amount, no matter how hard it is. Just a benefit of knowing spells for purging toxins from the bloodstream. Though this particular spell has a certain side effect that you might be very interested in. Oh, and by the way?" Her smirk broadening, she slid back on the table and laid down with so that her mane and hooves were just hanging off its edges, and so her midriff was directly in front of his seat. "Your main course is served." She lowered her jaw to an almost painful extent and stuck the apple in her mouth, batting her eyelashes at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:37 pm

He snorted into a chucklefit seeing her lay on the table so callously and seductively, but did sigh a bit as he finished juicing, and began to apply the aging spell on the juice as his horn shone. "I just really like green apples more... And come on, I know my story isn't as neat to hear as it is to live through it, but it's not that boring to hear, is it?" Still, he did give her body some attention, leaning down to sniff and smell her over her belly, her crotch, and then back up to her neck and lightly nuzzle into it softly before looking to her face to face. "... Not that I mind keeping a mouthful of this keeping me shut up... So, what is it about that spell that makes it so interesting anyway~?" Almost immediately after he asked, he chomped a bite out of the apple in her mouth from the other side with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Smiling as much as she could around the apple and humming softly at his attention to her body, she psychically projected her response to him. "Your past isn't boring. It's just that your body is even more interesting. As for the spell..." A faint chuckle pushed past the apple. "Well, before I give you the specifics, why don't you tell me something. Have you ever gotten drunk from a golden shower before?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Sugary looked to Bronze with a blank stare at first, and then wide-eyed realization, and then a shudder and sour expression as it all clicked properly. "Oh, woah, okay...! Wow...! No, I never have, you're a naughty mare for saying that, and dammit, that's... not a bad application of a detoxification spell at all, actually...!" He then looked genuinely quizzical on the matter. "That would make for a fantastic survival skill though... Actually drinking detoxified urine to live for longer..."

But then he grumbled lightly while shaking his head. "But good grief, just don't ask me to do that with you. I'm fine with cream pie, not hard cider from my cock." He looked visibly disturbed, flustered, and mildly aroused and interested on just how kinky she was... and how skilled a healer she genuinely could be to think on something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:13 am

Bronze pulled the apple from her mouth to let out a hearty laugh. "Oh, no, no, no." She sat up on the table and kissed him on the cheek. "If we were to use that spell in our play, you wouldn't be the one making the hard cider. I would be." She smirked. "I've gotten a pretty good aim over the years, so you wouldn't have to worry about me missing and splashing you. Unless you're into that, of course." Then she reached out and tickled him right above his cock. "And are you really just figuring out now that I'm a naughty mare?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight of Fancy (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Flight of Fancy (Private)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: NSFW-
Jump to: