A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:56 am

she quickly snapped back into her character, "what a tricky feind i've mistakenly got myself involved with, but hmm. oh, so you truly don't know, an over sight maybe? or a mistake even? then you are forgiven, it is true that i am not of any relation to your equestrian princesses, but in my homeland i am heir to the throne, and a kind air, as such i will allow you to kiss my hand" she turned away and held her hand out ready to accept the kiss, but before and action could be done, she snached it away and hopped off the bed to face him straight, "no, i feel someone of your sort deserve more for the effort" came close almost in line for a kiss, practically about to kiss him, before diverting to be over his shoulder and giving him a hug. "thank you" she said quietly and softly, happiness very obvious.

Mr. Market
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:19 am

A couple times he was tempted to take what seemed like an offer on her part, once when he began to reach out for her hand a bit, and again when she was so close he could feel the breath from her nostrils but was caught in a hug instead. He was a bit stunned to say the least regarding her answer, though not so much that he didn't hug her back gently under her wings as he spoke softly. "You're welcome...? And working towards inheriting a proud legacy, eh? I'm intrigued, but there's a lot more to it, ain't there?"

He certainly had much to ponder on, that included the feel of her mechanical arm around him in such a tender way, as well as having her bosom against him, but mostly he wondered what she was really all about. "... I don't expect you to tell me everything by the way. You and Sky just seem like decent folk, and this is going to be a long trip. Can't work all the time, so may as well have at least a friendly chat once in a while." While he spoke about it casually, his tone intended to convey that he really was still very much interested to keep her company for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4