A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:51 pm

"Little column b, little column a." Purse tried to respond while not fully retracting her tongue from Bronze, instead muffling her answer into the wet folds of the other mare as she felt, and could see for herself, Bronze's composure slipping away faster than her juices down the shower drain now; Purse knew what was coming as soon as Bronze began to slip down the door, pulling back and rubbing her clit with a pair of fingers while her mouth stayed wide open to receive the short spray of juices into her face as Bronze's first climax, of many Purse was sure, hit her.

"I aim to please." Purse grinned, letting herself be pulled down on top of Bronze, practically crawling into her lap and peppering kisses and licks across Bronze's face and neck as she came down from her climax gradually, grinding her own curvy form against Bronze in the meantime. "Safe to say I succeeded." Purse grinned at her, looking very pleased with herself.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Bronze continued panting heavily as Purse climbed on top of her, grasping weakly at the other mare. After a good half minute, her breathing finally steadied and she managed to get a tight grip on Purse. She rolled over so that now Purse was the one pinned to the bottom of the shower, and she gave the other mare a huge grin. "Yeah, I'd say so," she belatedly replied, still somewhat breathlessly.

"But you see, there's just one problem. You already said you're going to pay me for this, so now, I'm doubly in your debt. So I'm going to have to work twice as hard to pay you back. I hope you're ready, 'cause I tend to play a little rough in situations like this. But let's start with something easy." She pressed herself down on top of Purse, one hand squeezing one of the thestral's breasts and the other playing with her clit. She planted a kiss just below Purse's ear and slowly worked her way down the other mare's body, ending in her spreading open Purse's clit and slathering it in kisses and licks before slowly navigating her tongue inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:17 pm

"So glad I have your approval." Purse smirked as she fanned her wings out against the floor to be more comfortable instead of catching them underneath herself. "Oh I'm certainly not about to object to a little playing rough..." Purse began, before she held her arms up straight and used her wings to push against the ground, sliding away from Bronze after only a few moments of Bronze's tongue paying her some very, very pleasurable attention.

"As long as I can play hard to get." Purse smirked at her and winked, swinging her hips at Bronze as she backed up against the glass wall of the shower, teasing Bronze with her rebellious nature.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:34 pm

Bronze laughed and pushed herself up with some difficulty, her muscles still recovering from the spasms Purse's skilled tongue had sent her into. Then she reached behind herself and shut off the shower as she advanced on Purse, a smirk on her face. "Sorry, girl, but that isn't an option. If you're not going to stay still for me, then I'll have to chase you and tie you down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:08 am

"Wellllllll..." Purse drew it out, swirling some of the water with her foot as if she was a child thinking up the best lie possible. "I suppose if that's the case I really should-" Purse cut herself off as she slipped out of the glass door entirely, standing in the main bathroom now, quickly drying off the worst of the shower water with a towel before whipping her own backside with it. "I guess the chase is on then~"

With a giggle Purse slipped out of the bathroom, her cackles echoing back into the bathroom; she was clearly throwing her voice to still be heard, probably another trick she had picked up in her thieving ways, just so that Bronze could still hear her giggling and occasional gasp or moan to make clear she was playing with herself where she had fled to.

Not that she was hard to find of course, having made a beeline for the bedroom and waiting for Bronze to come and 'catch' her.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:41 am

Bronze slowly followed her out of the shower, shaking her head and chuckling. "You can run, but you can't hide," she called as she dried off. "I know this apartment like I know Starry's clit." She casually strolled out of the bathroom and to the closet, where she picked out a few of her favorite toys. She tied a whip around her waist, pulled on a black silicone strap-on, and grabbed a bright red ball gag, two pairs of handcuffs, two pairs of legcuffs, and a hot pink plastic vibrator shaped like a double dildo.

"You'd better come out here," she said, not meaning it in the least. "If I have to go in there after you, things are going to be rather..." She paused to give one end of the vibrator a lick. "Hard on you." She turned it on and twirled it like a marching band baton as she sauntered towards the bedroom. "You've got 'til I get to the door if you don't want to spend the rest of the night in cuffs." She came to a stop right before the doorway. "But speaking just for myself, I think I'd rather if you didn't come out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:47 am

Purse Cutter smirked from within the room at the sound of her threats. "You know, generally you're supposed to not make the punishment sound more appealing than coming quietly." She called through the door before she fanned her wings and pushed off towards the ceiling; Purse pressed herself up against the ceiling back first, using her wings and all four limbs to hold herself flat against the ceiling before she called out again.

"Besides, you couldn't find me even if you wanted to." Purse teased further, letting out a loud, fake moan of pleasure for Bronze to hear. "Maybe I should go and find your friend Starry, see if she's a little more to my tastes." She called, lying through her teeth about that one; what sane pony would ever outright deny Bronze's services she had no idea, but it would be more fun when she caught her all the same.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:11 am

Bronze laughed at Purse's comment on the promised punishment. "Well, I've never been that good at the whole 'law and order' thing, anyways. It's why I'm here instead of in Ponigsberg, after all." She closed her eyes and called up the mental image of Starry and Purse in bed together, prompting her to pull off the strap-on and rub her clit with the vibrator for a few moments as she visualized it. A faint moan of pleasure escaped her lips, prompted by both her self-pleasuring and the idea of her old, reliable lay and her new, exciting one going at it. "You go ahead and get Starry. I'd love to get in on that, or even just watch." Then she sighed, took the vibrator away from her clit, and pulled back on the strap-on. "Ah, but she's got a job tonight." Her expression and tone of disappointment shifted into one of smug possessiveness. "Besides, for tonight, at least, you're all mine."

"I'll give you five seconds to come out of there before I go in after you. Five... Four... Three... Two... One... Okay, here I come. Hope you're ready to get roughed up." She sauntered into the bedroom, then gasped and dropped her armload of toys when Purse wasn't on the bed. She looked around the room for an instant before coming to a belated realization. "Aw, fuck," she muttered, and started to look up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Purse grinned wildly as she looked up, blowing a kiss to Bronze before she spread her wings and dived down from the ceiling, landing with an impressive bounce on the bed that sent her several feet back up into the air before she landed back onto her feet and lightly spanked Bronze on the backside before wrapping her arms around Bronze and yanking her into a deep, passionate kiss, the small thestral showing a surprising amount of strength in her tiny frame as she effortlessly yanked Bronze back towards the bed, backing them both up until she felt her legs hit the bed again at which point she broke the kiss and threw herself back onto the bed on her back, hands folded behind her head.

"Paint me like one of your french mares~" She trilled in an exaggeratedly posh voice, laughing to herself playfully as she looked up at Bronze with the strapon between her legs and the cuffs in her hands, utterly relaxed and content.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:34 pm

Bronze just stood there for a long moment, staring at Purse in astonishment at the thestral's disproportionate strength. She finally broke he into a short laugh and a shake of her head. "Sorry, you thieving scum," she said, injecting false vitriol into her voice that came nowhere close to hiding the fact that she was barely holding back more laughter, particularly since she was grinning like a loon. "The only art going on here is going to be your cum shot." Her hand shot up to cover her mouth in what was certainly one of the expressions of dignified shock that she had been taught as a young mare of noble breeding. However, the ordinarily dainty look of that affectation was ruined by the fact that the hand she brought up still held the vibrator in it. "Oops. I mean mug shot, obviously."

She tossed the vibrator onto the bed next to Purse and advanced on the bed with the cuffs. "Strong as you are, you'll have to be restrained while the doctor gives you your entry physical." She spread Purse's legs apart and cuffed them to the bedposts, then pulled one of the thestral's hands from behind her head and cuffed it to a bedpost. As she grabbed Purse's other arm, she held up the last pair of cuffs and very deliberately dropped them on the floor. "Oops," she giggled again, then kicked the cuffs under the bed. "Oh, and double oops. I guess I'll just have to go get another pair." She let go of Purse's arm and backed up towards the door. "Now, don't you touch any of the doctor's tools while I'm gone. I'd hate to have to use this on you," she cautioned cheerfully, resting a hand on the whip around her waist before turning and strutting out of the room with an exaggerated shake of her hips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:16 pm

"Hey, watch who you're calling scum; I am quite clearly a rebel." Purse objected sarcasttically as Bronze descended upon her, the small thestral wriggling and thrashing under her grasp just to be a nuisance and encourage a little extra annoyance from her host for the evening, a submissive she may have been but that didn't mean she didn't enjoy riling her up as much as any other authority figure that she had decided needed a good kick up the arse.

"Aww, I hate to go the doctor, I always get told I need to start eating more healthily." Purse whinged like a filly as she was being cuffed down, sticking her tongue out and wriggling to make it harder. "Do I get a lollipop afterwards at least if I'm a good girl?" She asked, fluttering her lashes as Bronze straightened up and left the room. Purse was able to make herself stay still, obey, not fidget... for all of about five seconds before her hand found itself examining the 'doctor's tools' with interest.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:20 pm

"Talking back to me? We can't have that," Bronze called over her shoulder as she left the room. "Fortunately, I've got a solution for that, too." She waited almost a minute before coming back. It took her mere seconds to retrieve what she wanted from the closet, but she wanted to give Purse some time to play with the vibrator. It was hard to wait that long, but even just the sounds coming from the bedroom were enough to keep her wet, at least when they were given a little assistance by her own fingers.

Eventually, she adopted a pout of mock disappointment and returned to the bedroom with another pair of cuffs and ball gag. Planting her free hand on her hip and jutting it out to the side, she watched Purse in silence for a moment before shaking her head and sighing heavily. "You just can't take a hint, can you? I tell you not to touch the doctor's tools, and look what you do. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to follow that saying and 'whip it good.'"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:00 pm

"Aww come on Doc, what's wrong with a little medical curiosity?" Purse protested from where she lay, still tturning the vibrator over her fingers and twirling it with effortless dexterity in every digit. "Aren't you supposed to be doing my check up, not giving more reasons why I need one?" Purse pouted as she flicked the vibrator at Bronze, making a rude hand gesture once her hand was free again, wiggling her body from where she lay on the bed.

"Now, come on Doc, you don't really need to do that..." Purse said, feigning a bit of nervousness now as her eyes fell on the whip for a moment, but quickly were wandering back to Bronze's hips as she stuck them out to the side, her perverse little mind unable to resist such an obvious feast for the eyes.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Bronze deftly caught the vibrator out of the air and gave up trying to keep a seductive grin off her face as she turned it on and stuck one end in her mouth. Loosening the whip with her now free hand, she climbed onto the foot of the bed, crawled up to Purse, and inserted the vibrator into the thestral using just her mouth. After a few seconds of moving it around and pushing it deeper and deeper, she let go of it once she felt confident it would stay in Purse on its own.

She repostioned herself so she was kneeling over Purse's waist, her legs tightly gripping the thestral's sides, and pulled herself up the other mare until the tip of her strapon was brushing against Purse's lower lip. "Sorry, girl," she cooed, "but I really do. You disobeyed, so you get the whip." She gently patted Purse's cheek. "Doctor's orders, and all. Of course," she continued, dropping the handcuffs onto the bed beside her, "I can't have anyone hear you shouting." Her horn lit up with a golden glow as she levitated the gag out of her hand to float just above Purse's mouth and rested her hands on the thief's shoulders. "So, any last words before you get your punishment?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:25 pm

"Nice catch Doc." Purse commented from where she was, watching thoroughly enticed as Bronze turned on the vibrator and placed the flat end into her mouth; Purse's eager eyes followed her as she knelt down, leaning her head back and arching her back. "Oh fuck...." She whimpered quietly as she felt the buzzing phallus being slowly pushed inside of her, her nethers getting a tiny feel of Bronze's lovely lips as she inserted the vibrator nice and deep inside.

The buzzing thestral looked up as Bronze crawled further up her, her chest rising and falling rapidly with the vibrator now driving her wild. "Mm, I t-think I'll be screaming a lot tonight." Purse commented through rapid, shallow breaths, watching the gag floating towards her and her last words being requested. "I plead innocent!" She moaned out one last time, almost laughing herself at the mere idea of her being in any way innocent.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:23 pm

Bronze shook her head as she relished feeling Purse's body shake beneath her. "Still not going for the plea deal, huh?" She let out a dark chuckle. "All the better for me." She grabbed the gag out of the air and used her magic to pry open Purse's mouth as she forced it in and strapped it tight. Then she cuffed Purse's last free hand to the bedpost and slowly extracted herself from the bed, pulling the whip off her waist as she did so. "Now, where to start," she wondered aloud to herself as she circled the bed, cracking the whip just above various parts of Purse's body. "Hmm... that belly of yours looks inviting," she finally decided. "But first, got to make sure I don't pull a muscle."

She went through a series of slow, sensualized stretches, jutting out her chest and hips, wrapping her hands in the whip and pulling it taut behind her head, and using Purse's stomach as a hoofrest as she stretched her legs. After several minutes of stretches, she smirked, straightened her posture, and started whirling the whip around her head. "And now to punish a bad, bad mare." With a flick of her wrist, she struck Purse just below the navel. It was a soft hit, and between its lack of force and what little padding fur provided, Purse barely felt it at all. The next strike from the whip, at the base of her ribs, was a little more forceful, as was the one after that, which bit into her side. With a final crack of the whip, Bronze raised a small welt just above Purse's clit. With a chuckle, she pulled back the whip and draped it over her shoulders. "Is that enough for you to learn your lesson? Or should I go even harder? I can do as much damage as I want, you know, and nopony will ever realize it." She shook her head with a broad grin and a laugh. "Oh, those poor priests. If they could see what I used their healing spells for."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Purse's moans continued to come in a muffled form through the ballgag as Bronze circled the bed, her eyes meticulously following each sway of both the whip and Bronze's hips as she circled and talked to the thestral. The tiny thestral groaned and strained against the cuffs in frustration as Bronze stretched and posed, actually trying to slide Bronze's foot down toward her warm, buzzing nethers to no avail when she decided to use the thestral's stomach to rest her legs on, desperate for some relief that didn't come from the incessant vibrator inside of her.

Purse looked down where the first whip made it's landing, actually glancing back at Bronze as if surprised that she had failed to make an impact. The second whip strike she felt more, and as each whip strike fell onto her belly the thestral began to arch her back and moan, not least because her first orgasm was rapidly approaching from the merciless throbbing of the vibrator.

Purse looked sideways at Bronze as she asked if the thestral had learned, right as her first orgasm hit and her back arched into a U shape, her juices staining the sheets before she flopped back down to the bed. Her eyes, slightly glazed from the first climax, spoke more clearly than she could even if she wasn't gagged; "do your worst."

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:42 pm

Listening to Purse's moans, watching her orgasm, and seeing the unspoken challenge in her eyes, Bronze licked her lips. "Not giving up?" She asked, with a fiercely eager glint in her eyes. "Good. Because I've barely even started." The cracks of the whip came again, this time targeting not just Purse's belly, but also her outstretched arms and legs. The blows came faster and faster, each one landing harder than the one before it. Each crack of the whip now raised a welt, and within moments, Purse was covered in dozens of bumps, some of which were noticeable even through her coat.

Finally, the whip struck hard enough to draw blood, tracing a thin red line down Purse's inner left thigh. When Bronze saw it, her expression turned even more fierce, becoming something akin to ravenous hunger. She slung the whip over her shoulders again and climbed back onto the bed. She ran her tongue up the shallow cut, coming to a stop at Purse's crotch. She licked the area clean of Purse's juices, while taking care not to disturb the vibrator still humming deep inside the thestral. Then she crawled back up to Purses's chest, her own juices forcing their way past the strapon and falling in a slow drip and collecting in Purse's navel. Bronze's hands gripped tightly onto the thestral's thus far undamaged chest, and she leaned down to whisper in Purse's ear. "That was a nice warm-up. But I've still got a lot more in me. Still think you can handle my best?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:00 pm

Purse grunted and closed her eyes a little tighter as the whip finally drew blood, finding a rush in the stinging and the feel of the light dribble of blood. The thestral looked rather surprised when she saw the elegant working mare lean down to lick the wound but she didn't have objections, not that she could through the ballgag regardless, her eyes watching eagerly as the taller mare crawled up and dug her hands into Purse's chest, the vibrator still just audible as it buzzed merrily away inside the little thestral.

"Mmm, all of it. Every, last, bit." Purse purred back in a challenging manner, or tried to anyway as her words came out as muffled nonsense around the gag. Still she eagerly nodded her head and rubbed her body against Bronze as best she could, sure that would get the message across.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:17 pm

Despite the muffled words, Bronze got the intended message loud and clear. With a smirk, she tousled Purse's mane and slid off her body. "You're going to regret that," she said tauntingly. "I've still got a long ways to go. But don't worry, you'll live. I'm a medical professional, after all." She paced around the bed, spinning the whip over her head and occasionally cracking it over some part of Purse's body. Then, without warning, a the whip made contact again, drawing another scarlet ribbon across Purse's stomach.

Again and again the whip came down, harder and harder with each strike, carving gouges out of Purse's arms, legs, and stomach. Bronze laughed as she inflicted the wounds, releasing an almost deranged cackle. As the wounds got deeper and the blood flowed more freely, her vocalizations became less laughs and more shouts and moans, a fluid of her own pushing past her strapon and flowing down her legs in a constant stream. With a crack of the whip that took a small chunk out of Purse's inner thigh, she finally reached her climax. Scrambling back onto the bed, she held it in barely long enough to position herself over Purse's head and yank the strapon off before releasing a powerful five-second spray. After that, she had just enough composure to turn herself around and collapse prone on the bed, her thighs flanking Purse's head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   

Back to top Go down

Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3