A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:45 am

"Leathery wings?" Bronze licked her lips, her smile growing to almost face-splitting size. "You're one of those... Thestrals, I think they're called? Well, well. Even I can find something new." She casually pulled a pair of handcuffs out of her jacket and spun them over her finger. "Yeah, my city would definitely want to string you up for that. Personally, I've got a few other ideas for using ropes on you." After spinning the cuffs for a few seconds more, she tucked them back into the pocket, sauntered over to Hoodwink, and rested her hands on Hoodwink's jutting chest.

"For the price you're offering, baby? You'll have to come back tomorrow night, too. And maybe the night after. Definitely going to have to give you access to all my toys. Nothing wrong with that, is there, shadowy?" She squeezed gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:54 am

Hoodwink seemed to be rather more drawn in than she had intended to be, her face seeming to follow the handcuffs as though hypnotised until they were put away just the same as her eyes, though they were still hidden by the veil of shadow, seemed to follow her swaying hips until Bronze laying her hands on her rather prominent chest made the small mare visibly jump, as if she had somehow failed to notice that.

"Ah, well then... who could say no to that?" She said, the cockiness slipping back into her voice as she spoke. She hid it well enough, but it seemed the notorious Hoodwink might be a bit of a submissive. "Shadowy? Oh, right, the disguise." She seemed to have forgotten her own concealment charm. "I'll take it off I promise, just not here. Your place?" She said, her voice going ever so slightly higher pitched as Bronze squeezed her.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:14 am

Bronze raised an eyebrow at Hoodwink's reaction. "It's where all the toys are, after all," she chuckled. "Don't worry too much about the disguise - I like peeling back the layers. And the shadows, well..." She took a half step sideways and forward, wrapping her legs around one of Hoodwink's while tightening her grip on Hoodwink's chest. "Let's just say I've picked up a few funny little fantasies of my own over the years." With one final, hard squeeze, she stepped away. "C'mon, Hoodwink. Let's go see what you're hiding under that mask."

As she turned to head out of the alleyway, she paused and glanced back over at Hoodwink, a look of surprise and mild embarrassment on her face. "Oh, wait! Sorry, I never told you my name." She turned around fully and bowed, giving Hoodwink a good look down her cleavage. "The Lady Bronze Ponigsberg, at your service."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:24 am

Hoodwink certainly didn't seem to be accustomed to being the one being seduced and taken for a ride like this, but she nodded and fiddled with her hat for something to do that didn't involve speaking lest she sound like a love bitten filly. Once Bronze unhooked her leg she nodded and began to follow, almost bumping into her completely when she stopped without warning.

"Oh right, yeah, that might help." She admitted; in her head she had to wonder whether her real name would be expected of her or not. "Ah your Ladyship." She smirked, bowing low herself in return. "Huh... funny, I know a Bronze... preeeeetty sure you're not her though." She chuckled, thinking about Aunt Bronze and following behind her new companion, letting Bronze lead the way while she skulked and hid in shadows so as not to draw much attention to a pony obviously under a concealment charm.

She was certainly good at what she did; if Bronze had not already known that she was following, it would've appeared for all the world as if she were returning home alone.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:08 am

Bronze walked towards the red-light district, never bothering to close up her jacket and ignoring all the stares she received, first by the shocked and horrified upper class, and then by the rather more seedy characters as she approached her destination. She eventually entered a decidedly one-star hotel on the outskirts of the red-light district. A clearly lower-income location, but still clean, and thus one of the better establishments in that part of the city. She headed up the stairs, pausing for just a moment to feel up another scantily-dressed mare passing her on the way down. From both of their casual reactions to the event and the bit Bronze slipped in the other mare's bra afterward, it was something they were both used to.

Bronze's room was at the end of the hall on the top floor. Once she reached it, she glanced down the hall to where she assumed Hoodwink was as she unlocked the door, a broad grin on her face. "Sorry about the delay. Me and the other girls here, well, we got a lot to bond over, you know? And I'm the most successful one here, so I figure, why not give their incomes a bit of a boost? Starry's a good lay, by the way. Clean, too. Not really into the freaky stuff like I am, unfortunately, but she's really good at what she does do. If you're ever around here, got some bits to spend, and I'm away, give her a call."

She stepped into her room, a fairly small place that was nonetheless fully furnished, albeit with the bare minimums of one bed, a table, a chair, a bathroom, with a walk-in shower, and a small walk-in closet. Bronze held the door open behind her with her hoof as she turned to the closet. "Welcome to my home for the past, oh, six weeks. Probably going to be moving on soon. I'm not one to get tied down. But there's been some good action here, and if you'll be around for a while, I might be... persuaded to stay a bit longer than normal. Now, let's see what catches your fancy, hmm?"

She threw open the closet, revealing it to be stocked to overflowing with ropes, straps, chains, handcuffs, legcuffs, whips, ball gags, bit gags, eighteen different gimps suits clearly designed for three different body types of both mares and stallions of the three main pony races, and handheld and strap-on dildos of numerous sizes, materials, and colors. And tucked away in the corner were two copies of her current outfit, four various other sets of clothing that were somewhat less blatantly provocative but still clearly form-fitting, and a short, hot pink dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:36 am

Hoodwink's sneaking skills really were to be admired; even travelling through narrow hotel corridors and up stairwells the small mare managed to impressively remain hidden more often than not, and when she was visible she clung to the small pockets of shadow that the hallway lighting provided so that, had Bronze not known already that she was there, she would've most likely been overlooked entirely as a trick of the light.

Hoodwink had slid into Bronze's room without even being noticed by the time Bronze closed the door. "Yeah... I gathered." She sounded slightly out of breath underneath the veil of shadow, clearly having liked what she saw. "I gotta admit, you girls could use a better place to operate. Few thousand bits thrown around and this place could honestly be a fairly classy joint all things considered..." She said, almost talking to herself as she took the room in.

"Whatcha mean catches my-" Hoodwink stopped talking as the doors to the closet were thrown open, unveiling Bronze's impressive collection... or would that be arsenal? "Bugger me... literally." She noted as she stepped forward. As she stepped forward to take a closer look she also took her mask off; the instant the masquerade mask left her face the veil of shadow faded and melted away.

The mare's suit was certainly not as subtle as her mannerisms, a bright pink suit with an equally vibran top hat, matched with a bright golden blouse and bowtie. She was short and buxom, bouncy and weighty in all the right places, impressively so for a small mare, her mane another loud shade of pink was tied down her back in a long plait, while her slitted, thestral eyes were mismatched, one as pink as her mane and suit, the other emerald green.

She turned to Bronze, her white coat immaculate and seeming almost to glow. "Where have you been all my life? Oh, right... for tonight, sod being Hoodwink. Call me Purse Cutter." She said, grinning a sharp toothed and immensely mischievous looking grin.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:22 am

Bronze laughed - not the soft titter she had used in Stockhold's room, but a ringing guffaw. "Whatever you say, Purse Cutter. Rack like yours, I'll call you whatever you like. Except 'boring' or 'plain,' that is." She tossed her jacket aside, then plucked Purse's hat off and planted it lopsided on her own head with a grin matching Purse's, minus the fangs.

"I take it you like what you see. And so do I. Though I bet I'll like what I can feel even more." She reached into Purse's suit to give the thief's formidable bust another squeeze. "Yeah, I'm definitely liking what I'm feeling. But where are my manners? All that activity, and in a suit? You must be sweating like crazy. Let's get those heavy clothes off you." She let go of Purse's chest and started unbuttoning the suit coat.

"Of course, once that's done, we've got a couple options. Now, I definitely don't mind a few stains on the bed, especially when they're from a mare like you. But if you want to get cleaned up before we get dirty again, I can get a nice, steamy shower going. Of course, I'd be willing to help you with all those hard-to-reach places, if you'd like. Or I can just watch, if you'd prefer," she concluded as she opened up Purse's pants. "I can find some fun in it either way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:02 am

"Well, I'm certainly not going to complain about those two being off the table." Purse responded smoothly, her breathing a little quicker now as she felt Bronze's skillful hands groping her again; Purse was skillful with her own hands of course, being a master thief made it a necessity eve outside of her insatiable libido, but she had to admit Bronze might have even her beat when it came to how to make a mare feel good. "Well, if you insist." She grinned, letting Bronze unbutton her suit coat and sweeping it off, folding it neatly on the bed behind her, her blouse and waistcoat going the same way as the taller pony made herself busy.

"Well, a nice warm wash does sound blissful, but I'm sure you can tell it's always nice to have someone to be an extra pair of hands~" Purse purred low as her pants were unbuttoned and slid down her short but powerful legs. "Lead the way, your ladyship." she purred directly into Bronze's ear, attempting to help Bronze out of her own top as she stood on tip toes to gently nibble at her ear.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:33 am

Bronze flipped Purse's hat off her head and onto the bed, then leaned over slightly to give Purse better access to both her corset and her ear. "Oh, trust me, I know how much better a shower is with another mare or two to help you. I'd normally ask Starry over, but I'm not feeling in the mood to share you." She hooked a finger in Purse's bra and practically dragged her to the bathroom, and with her other hand, she undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor, once again leaving her in just her jewelry, corset, lace G-string, garters, and fishnets.

Once in the bathroom, she pressed Purse up against the shower's glass and slid her free hand into the thief's panties. "Anything you want to bring in with you?" She asked softly. "Or will my hands be enough to get into that hot, wet little place of yours and rub it clean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:42 am

"Oh ho, getting possessive already?" Purse asked before being surprisingly dragged to the bathroom in the middle of undoing Bronze's corset, with a good deal more grace than Stockhold had done. The thestral jumped a little when she was pressed up against the glass of the shower, though a low purring was coming from the master thief regardless; she seemed to have no complaints at how Bronze had taken control there.

"Mmmm." She hummed as she felt Bronze's hand slip into her into her panties, a simple but expensive looking purple lingerie set all she wore now. "Well you know how we thieves like to smuggle things in with us, I wouldn't blame you for giving a thorough search." Purse grinned, sticking her tongue out playfully at Bronze over her shoulder.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:02 am

Bronze pushed forward, kissing Purse, taking the thief's tongue into her mouth, and rolling her own tongue around it for a few long seconds, and undoing the straps of Purse's bra at the same time. When she pulled away, letting the bra fall to the floor, she gave Purse a confident smirk. "Well, I certainly wouldn't want to be complicit in smuggling. Shady character like you, I'll make sure you get the full cavity search."

Then, she suddenly grabbed Purse's head and pushed her down to her knees on the tile floor. "Of course, before we step inside and I can do that, you need to finish giving me the strip search."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:19 pm

"Oh I'm shady alright, the mares love it." Purse grinned back at her, jumping a little as her large bust bounced free and was then pressed against the cold glass of the shower. "Please, go easy on me, I'm only a modest thief." She pouted in a voice that sounded like she was anything but innocent, clearly trying to invite the exact opposite approach.

She quickly found herself getting her wish as she was forced down onto her knees. "Well, if you insist." Purse grinned, beginning to freely roam her own hands over Bronze's body, unfastening and pulling down her garters, fish nets and g-string in turn, letting her hands get at every inch as she did so. "Mmm, clearly some valuables being smuggled here, but I'll allow it." Purse commented as she stood up to slide Bronze's corset off after finishing unfastening and untying it, groping Bronze's own bust in her greedy hands and giving one of her nipples a quick suckle before backing off and baring all of her sharp teeth in another mischief filled grin.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Bronze's lopsided smile grew. "Sorry, but going easy on you isn't an option. Standard procedure actually calls for excessive force. And I hate to break with procedure."

She chuckled at Purse's joke about valuables. "Letting a smuggler get away? Now that definitely calls for some disciplinary action." When Purse stepped back from sucking on her breast, she stepped forward, mirroring Purse's toothy grin. "You better watch those fangs, girl," She said in a pseudo-reproving tone. "If you nick me, then I'm going to have to get rough with you." She planted her hands on Purse's sides, then slowly ran them down the thief's sides, hooking her thumbs into Purse's panties and dragging them down as she did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:53 pm

"Eh procedure is just a name for rules that make things less fun." Purse said as she stepped out of her pulled down panties, finally completely nude, her immaculate white coat spotless and perfect over every inch of her curvy form. "Well then I guess I should be careful..." Purse leaned in again to suckle on Bronze's other nipple for a moment with exceptionally skilled lips and tongue, only for a small nip of her teeth to momentarily graze her; not at all enough to hurt, just enough to make obvious she had done it.

"Ooops." Purse cooed innocently as she straightened back up, walking backwards into the shower with her eyes gleaming, a more obvious troublemaker there had likely never been. "So sorry, total accident, you can still go easy right?" She purred seductively, subtly swaying her body as she spoke, obviously intent on being a disobedient little thing for Bronze as much as possible.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:12 pm

Bronze slowly shook her head as she followed Purse into the shower, her expression one of fake outrage and ferocity. "Not anymore," she replied, not quite being able to keep a hint of extreme pleasure from leaking into a voice that was supposed to indicate anger and the promise of violence. "Now, I'm going to have to make an example out of you. Trust me, you will feel this in the morning."

She pulled the shower door closed behind her, then pushed Purse up against the wall with one hand while turning on the shower with the other. The small glass box quickly started filling with steam. "Now, about that full cavity search..." she whispered, pressing up against Purse and gently rubbing the thief's labia with the hand not holding her to the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:26 am

"Mmm, I do like waking up feeling good in the morning." Purse grinned at Bronze as the taller mare entered the shower with her. Purse hummed in approval as the warm water began to cascade over her, she hadn't realised just how cold it was out tonight and had her mind not been more... distracted she would've perhaps wondered how Bronze had been so comfortable out in the streets wearing so little that would keep her warm.

"Hmm, if you insist." Purse grinned, keeping her legs apart to make it easier on Bronze as the whole shower filled up with steam, slightly blurring her vision of the larger mare, not that that stopped her feeling those skillful fingers or letting her own hands wander up to Bronze's chest, just to make sure she knew she wasn't the only one good with her hands in here.

"Hmmhmmm, you've done this before." Purse purred jokingly as she felt Bronze begin to tend to her lower regions with those skilled fingers of hers, a slow, sensual buzz of pleasure... for now anyway.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:57 am

"Oh, I've practiced more than once," Bronze replied with a confident smirk. "But this isn't exactly your first time either, is it?" She closed her eyes and let out a soft murmur of pleasure as Purse's hands kneaded her breasts. "Mmm. I can tell those naughty little fingers of yours have grabbed more on mares than just their money." She pulled Purse slightly off the wall and slid her hand off Purse's chest and down her back, ending in a pinch to the thief's rear.

She half opened her eyes and chuckled. "Ah, but I'm neglecting my duty. I've got to give you that search. I'm warning you, these are somewhat...invasive." The fingers of her other hand started slowly working their way deeper into Purse as Bronze shook her head. "Well, now," she said after a moment in fake shock and very real anticipation. "There's something in there. I think... yes, it's a liquid of some kind. I guess I'm just gonna have to coax it out of you. And then, girl, I think I'll have to take you down to the station in cuffs. Smuggling's a serious crime, you know, and you'll just have to face your punishment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:40 am

"Jewels, gold, bits, griffon empresses, changelings... these hands were made for wandering." Purse whispered unashamedly in Bronze's ear as the taller mare groped and squeezed her, feeling the pinch on her rear and giving Bronze one of her own in kind. Once she felt herself pulled slightly off the wall Purse's eyes flashed eagerly before Bronze began to work her fingers deeper inside of her, the small thestral leaning her head back now against the shower wall and letting off low, rumbling purrs.

Purse's purring continued into giggles as she heard Bronze continuing their little game as her fingers made themselves at home in her warm folds. "Ah, innocent until proven guilty..." She smirked out. "Okay, guilty as sin." She admitted easily with a shrug as Bronze continued to prove deeper. "Come now, I'm sure we don't need to make a big thing of this... I'm sure me in cuffs can end in more fun ways than me behind bars~" Purse breathed out, one of her hands now gripping Bronze's shoulder so she could stay on one leg to give her better access.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:04 am

"A confession already?" Bronze snickered. "Well, that makes my job easier. And you didn't even hold out for a plea deal, which means you're not getting a reduced sentence." She  picked up Purse's leg and wrapped it around her own, still slowly and steadily working her way deeper and deeper into Purse until almost her entire hand was enveloped. "But who said anything about bars?" Bronze flashed Purse a toothy smile. "Not me, I'm sure. I think I just said 'punishment.' Though a ball and chains are definitely in your future. But first, I've got to get at this contraband you've got hidden away here. And If you keep holding out on me, I just might have to get a bit more physical in dealing out your punishment."

Bronze continued reaching deeper until her hand was in up to her bracelet. "Hmm... can't quite reach. But maybe if I approach from a different end..." She pulled Purse tight to her and kissed her deeply on the lips, her tongue forcing its way into the other mare's mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:49 am

"What can I say, I cooperate with people who make it worth my while." Purse Cutter grinned at her, frowning a bit when Bronze pointed out her not holding out for a plea bargain. "...well. Note to self, cooperate less often." She said between her short, ragged breaths as Bronze's fingers continued to probe and pleasure her warm depths with those lovely fingers of hers, the thestral already utter putty in her hands. "Oh no, not the ball and chain, please I need to fly free." Purse wailed dramatically, hardly able to keep herself from laughing as she held her leg up.

Purse's hands attempted to grip the wet tiles as Bronze's hand slid deeper inside her, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she took quick, sharp breaths, her entire body felt like it was being charged with a warm current coming from right where Bronze's hand was nestled within her. The thestral's return of the kiss was clumsy at first but she quickly reciprocated, their tongues dancing together with impressive dexterity from both mares as they were connected still by Bronze's hand, the smaller mare leaning into Bronze for support as she continued the kiss deeper still.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:26 am

Bronze intertwined the fingers of her free hand with Purse's mane and held her tightly in the kiss for several long seconds, relishing every moment their tongues touched. But then she slowly, reluctantly extracted herself from both parts of Purse. As she did so, she jerked her head up violently, deliberately impaling her lower lip on the Thestral's fangs, before quickly pulling away with a smirk. "Now, what did I say about those fangs?" She licked her lips, enjoying the metallic tang of her own blood. "Oh, that's right - that if you weren't careful, I'd have to punish you."

She caressed Purse's cheek with a hand that was warm and wet for a reason that had very little to do with the shower. "Still," she whispered sensuously, "you have been cooperating so far, so maybe I can give you an easy way out." Her light touch suddenly turned into an iron grip, and she once again forced Purse to her knees, leaving the thief's face level with the taller mare's crotch. "You've shown some skill with that tongue. Keep it up, and I won't have to spank you. Of course," she finished with a murmur, stroking Purse's mane, "if you do well enough, I just might spank you anyways."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:37 am

Purse seemed distinctly alarmed when Bronze jerked her head up, actually pulling her head back and already beginning to frantically apologise before she realised Bronze had done it on purpose. "Geez, don't do that..." She whispered quietly to Bronze. "You scared me." She said quietly before she quickly prompted herself back into playing her role; still, it was nice to know there was a more tender side beneath the mischief and the flirting. "Oh come on now, I'm calling corruption of the law here." Purse purred as she got back into the game.

"Oh I got a big mouth on me that's for sure, that's the one thing me and the guards can usually agree on." Purse boasted as she was forced down to her knees, quickly kneeling up so she was at eye level with Bronze's crotch. "Well boy howdy, just provide me some more incentive to try why don't ya?" Purse drawled sarcastically at Bronze's hardly reassuring statement before she winked her green eye at her and leaned in.

Instantly Purse slid her long, narrow tongue inside of Bronze's wet folds, humming to herself and sending a little vibration through her tongue as she took her first taste of the taller mare. Her hands reached around and both grabbed a handful of Bronze's flank, kneading and groping her backside as her tongue licked and slithered against her warm folds, her nose occasionally nuzzling against her soft clit as she went to work pleasuring her host for the evening.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:17 am

Bronze arched her back, squeezed her eyes shut, and sucked in a sharp breath as Purse's tongue started to massage her. "Not bad. But it could be a little more vigorous," she said right before she pressed Purse's face tightly against her crotch, her voice and expression filled with pleasure and carrying none of the reproach her words would normally indicate. A tremor ran through her body as Purse's hands, tongue, and nose expertly manipulated the tall mare, almost causing her to fall down and forcing her to grip tightly to Purse's mane in order to stay upright.

"That's better," she continued, her voice now a rasp that was barely audible over the noise of the shower. As she continued her spasms, shuddering and breathing erratically in response to Purse's squeezes, licks, and nuzzles, she once again licked her still-bleeding lip, and a narrow stream of a new liquid joined the shower water trickling slowly down her inner thighs. "Yeah, that's... that's good," she managed to say with shallow breaths. "I think you've made up for the fangs, but... Stealing something this valuable? Serious offence," Her last word cut off sharply as an especially powerful spasm threatened to make her slip again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:47 pm

Purse grinned to herself as she continued pleasuring Bronze, glad to see that her skills weren't even close to rusty, it simply wouldn't do for her to not hold her own after all. Feeling the tremor running through Bronze made the thestral shudder herself, sliding her long tongue in deeper still as Bronze talked to her, her smug, self-satisfied chuckles sending vibrations through the larger mare as she continued her cunnilingus under threat (or maybe promise) of punishment if she stopped.

"What can I say, I'm rotten to the core." Purse purred proudly as she took a momentary lapse to retort to Bronze's comments about her thieving ways before diving back in, shameless and unrepentant as ever; they hadn't even gotten to the bed or that VERY promising closet yet and already the little thestral was counting her blessings for the night.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Bronze found herself to be the one pressed against the shower door this time, leaning on it for support as the thestral's tongue snaked its way deeper than any other that Bronze had experienced in her many years of sleeping around with almost anyone who was willing. "Wow," she gasped out. "Are all thestrals this good, or are you just an especially bad girl?" After an instant of considering her words, she chuckled at the apparent contradiction, ending in gasp as Purse's tongue touched a particularly sensitive area.

She gave up any further attempts at talking as even just standing up became difficult, between the wet shower floor and sides and the tremors periodically running through her body. With one hand, she stroked Purse's mane, while she opened herself up with the other, giving the thestral easier access even deeper inside her. She squeezed her eyes shut and let out a low moan as she started to slide down the glass door, suddenly culminating in a breathless sound somewhere between a gasp and a shout, and a short spray of fluid into Purse's mouth. Bronze finally gave up trying to hold herself in a roughly standing position, letting herself sit heavily on the shower floor but making sure to wrap a leg around Purse and drag the thestral down with her.

Last edited by TathemRelag on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   

Back to top Go down

Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next