A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:18 pm

The busy city of Fillydelphia bustled along under the stars and full moon of Luna's night sky, streets packed with ponies simply winding their way through the concrete jungle and minding their own business without the slightest care what their fellows were doing. In the penthouse of one rather fancy high rise apartment however, one businesspony was not so relaxed and care free.

Indeed, Stockhold had a great weight on his mind that he felt he needed to be free of at once.

Stockhold paced up and down his office as he awaited the arrival of his guest; the tall, rather gangly unicorn's black mane was a mess, allowed to become bedraggled and scruffy from recent stress much the same as his grey coat had. In contrast however his suit, a dull, simple number that could've been worn by any number of business ponies was pressed to perfection and as neat as if it had simply come straight off of the tailor's mannequin and onto him, which considering the amount of money he had to throw around it probably had.

"Sir, your guest is here." His bodyguard spoke from the door of his office almost made Stockhold jump but he quickly dismissed the surprise and smoothed his mane, trying to look as charming and powerful as possible as he gestured for the bodyguard to admit Bronze.

Strictly speaking it wasn't necessarily the wisest of ideas for a pony of his status to be meeting someone of the... reputation of Bronze Ponigsberg, especially not when some of his fellow nobles already questioned his standing, but given recent events he felt that he needed a way to alleviate some of the stress or else he would snap. Bronze Ponigsberg had a reputation as a herbalist after all, she could have simply been supplying him with some tonics for the nerves, no one need ever know he had sought her out for her, well, less appropriate occupation.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:59 pm

After a moment, the door half opened on hinges that had been oiled to near silence, admitting a pony who shared Stockhold's race and height, but very little else. Bronze looked like an artifact of a different time, which was hardly a surprise given her city of origin. In fact, she was the very picture of modernity compared to the medieval stasis Ponigsberg had willing trapped itself within for the past thousand years.

Her black leather jacket, hot pink miniskirt, gold garters holding up black fishnet stockings, and sparkling gold shoes might have been considered somewhat in vogue ninety years ago, though the pompadour she had styled the gold and pink locks of her mane into wouldn't have fit the style of the time. Now, however, they left most "respectable" ponies with very little doubt as to her profession of choice.

Her gold eyes met with Stockhold's, and a playful grin crossed her lips. She leaned back against the door, pushing it closed as a vague scent, bizarrely reminiscent of oranges and thus strangely appropriate considering the color of her coat, reached Stockhold's nose.

"Why, Stockhold," she purred. "You should've called on me sooner. Just looking at you, I can tell, you've got a load to get off."  Her lopsided smile grew. "Off your chest, I mean, of course. But I think I've got a cure for that somewhere under my belt. But..." She waved herself with one carefully manicured hand, while the other played with one of her jacket's gold buttons. "It's so hot in here, I don't think can give you a... proper examination. You wouldn't mind if I took my jacket off, would you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Stockhold for a moment seemed to be rather bemused by the sight of her. Admittedly he hadn't known exactly what to expect but he had expected someone of a supposed noble background to have a more... fitting appearance, to have the sense not to dress like a commoner attempting to stand out. Nevertheless he had to admit there was a certain appeal to her, he could definitely see her managing to fit in amongst proper noble mares if she actually made the effort.

"Yes yes, of course, come in." He waved her inside while smoothing his mane back a bit, trying to look smart and composed as a stallion of his standing should. "Yes, well, success does often bring the stresses of business management and the... opposition of the less worthy with it. It hasn't been easy to take our mining operations to such a successful level but at the end of the day results are what matter, I'm sure you'd agree. May I offer you a drink?" He gestured his hand to an ornate bottle of whiskey on his desk, a bottle of crystal so clearly meant to advertise the wealth of it's owner as much as the quality of the drink.

The stallion seemed rather caught off guard by her demeanor and stammered. "I-I, well of course, feel free, I can always turn the heating down."

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:50 pm

She laughed at his awkward discomfort - a soft, high-pitched giggle. "Oh, the heat's fine. I like it, in fact. I just need to get rid of some of these... excess layers."

She took a few steps into the room, unbuttoned her jacket, and slung it over a coat rack near the door. Underneath the jacket, she had been wearing only a tight black corset, and an array of gold jewelry. A thick choker encircled her neck, elaborate armbands wrapped around her biceps, and tight bracelets hugged her wrists. With a contented-sounding sigh, she leaned back and stretched, showing off a well-toned but not overly-muscular build that wouldn't have seemed out of place on a swimsuit model.

Slowly straightening into a more normal stance, she met his eyes again. "That drink sounds wonderful. I'm feeling rather thirsty, in fact. Of course..." She flashed him another good-natured smirk. "I'm sure a stallion like you hears that a lot from young mares, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Stockhold's hand slipped on the glass, spilling a fair amount of whiskey as he took in Bronze's form and his hands shook. Like most nobles his family had impressed upon him from the very start the unquestionable, mandatory nature of being proper, composed and free of such vulgar temptations... and yet he had to admit he couldn't find himself complaining too much about the way Bronze was dressed, the way she carried herself, it was exceptionally inviting.

Taking a few quick coughs to clear his throat, and trying to make his voice sound a bit deeper, Stockhold poured her a glass of whiskey. "Well, naturally. Though really, none of them hold a candle to yourself." He said to Bronze, lying through his teeth about his luck with the ladies. "Yes indeed, you my dear are much more worthy of my attention." He smiled.

Faintly, from somewhere in the penthouse, the sound of a window snapping shut was heard. Stockhold however didn't seem to notice as he was too busy trying and failing to be subtle about staring at Bronze's chest.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Bronze tensed slightly at the sound, taking her eyes off Stockhold's and glancing around the room, her ears perking up. When she didn't immediately notice anything else amiss, she returned her gaze to to Stockhold, though her ears remained alert.

She gave another smile and laugh, these with a very faint hint of tension in them. "Oh, I'm sure you say that to all the mares. But that doesn't mean I want you to stop."

She strutted over to him, putting as much bounce in her step as possible, and wrapped a hand around the glass and his own hand. "And the sentiment is shared," she said softly. "You're much more stallion than I'm used to. But I think I'll be able to manage."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:10 am

Stockhold evidently was not an observant stallion when it came to personal interaction as he was with his trade deals and board meetings, or maybe he simply was too distracted by actually having an attractive mare showing him attention. Either way the stallion was clearly falling for some easy flattery on her part and his confidence seemed to swell almost visibly, along with something else which he quickly shifted his leg to make less obvious and in turn only made it even more clear.

"Well, I do my best to give everything I have." He said, his eyes practically following her every bouncing step as she approached, his hand feeling hot under hers as his face flushed. "I-I'm glad to hear you think you'll be able to handle me." He said with another brave attempt at a confident smile, trying his damnedest to act like it was him in control of the situation here.

Again as he moved in, placing a hand on her back and attempting to swoop her in for a kiss in an over the top, dramatic way he had probably seen in movies, there was a rustling sound from overhead; the penthouse had an upstairs floor to it, and by the sound of it someone was up there. Still, could easily have been one of his bodyguards but then why would they be rustling around as if they didn't know where they were going?

Whatever the case may have been, Stockhold certainly wasn't about to notice.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:38 am

Bronze allowed herself to be drawn in and returned the kiss, though with a good deal less enthusiasm than Stockhold was showing. At this point, it was clear to her that they weren't alone.

She had only serviced seven clients before who hadn't made sure there was nopony else around before doing the deed. Six of them had been into groups, and the seventh had been so paranoid he had his bodyguards watch to make sure she wasn't actually an assassin. Clearly, Stockhold wasn't in the latter category, and while she wouldn't be surprised if he was in the first, there was no reason she could think of for one of her fellow mares of the night to be upstairs. Still, he clearly wasn't wasn't paying any attention to what was going on up there, and she didn't see any reason to ask questions that might annoy him.

Her attention was almost completely off of Stockhold now, but he was still a paying customer, and a very well paying customer, at that, so as she stared up at the ceiling, she slid her hand up his arm and softly gripped the back of his neck. At the same time, she slipped her other hand inside his pants and rubbed him gently just above his engorged member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:48 am

Stockhold seemed to be on the verge of noticing for an instant that something was wrong but like most nobles he didn't question much once he started getting his way again and allowed himself to become lost in the kiss once Bronze slid her hand up his arm and especially when her free hand slipped a bit lower; whatever else he might've been hiding, and as a business pony he was no doubt hiding a lot, he didn't seem to be hiding any secret girlfriends in his apartment, so the odds of him being aware of the unwelcome intruder was unlikely.

"My my, you don't play around do you?" He commented, slightly breathlessly; outside, a muttering of voices broke out before footsteps began to pace away from the door and, soon enough, distant footsteps ascending a stairwell were audible just as Stockhold cradled her back and let his hand slip a bit lower to Bronze's flank.

It seemed his bodyguards were not as oblivious as their employer and yet, curiously, the bodyguard's steps seemed to stop almost as soon as they arrived upstairs and yet there was no sound of him returning to his post.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:22 am

Bronze twisted her head to stare at the point on the ceiling where the guard's footsteps had suddenly stopped, her eyes narrowed, and disguised it by leaning in to whisper in Stockhold's ear. "Au contraire, mon chéri. I most certainly do play around. And I think we'll both enjoy some of my favorite games."

From her somewhat contorted position, she glanced over at the coat rack. Her knife was still in one of her jacket's pockets. She had felt confident leaving it behind earlier, as one glance at her scrawny client had been enough to convince her that she would be able to fight him off with sheer physical strength if he decided to try anything stupid. She was significantly less confident about her chances with the assassin she was now convinced had come for the businesspony. Not that she would stand much of chance even with the knife. She knew some basic self-defense, but nothing that would give her any hope of stopping a professional killer. Still, at least she had heard this assassin coming, which might be a good sign. He clearly wasn't a top-tier assassin if even she had noticed his entrance, so he might not check to make sure she was dead before leaving. With her knowledge of healing spells, she might be able to keep herself alive long enough to get to a hospital. Of course, if the stories she'd heard were true, a more high-end assassin might've been less inclined to kill any potential witnesses.

There was really nothing she could do about the situation, she decided. And if she was going to go out tonight, there was no way she wasn't going to go out with a bang, even if this was almost certain to be a less-than-satisfying one.

"You're sweating," she told him with a rather forced chuckle. "Why don't we get you out of that nice suit before you soil it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:22 pm

"Oh, why yes, I do believe you're right." Stockhold said, grinning at her and winking in what he probably thought was an enticing sort of way as he shrugged off his suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt; no more sounds from upstairs for now, though the second bodyguard outside the door also seemed to be walking off to check so judging from that his friend had indeed not returned from his investigation into the strange presence upstairs, which had once again began rattling around; it sounded like they were going through Stockhold's drawers... and odd choice for an assassin, to say the least.

"Hey now, don't leave me feeling overdressed here." Stockhold smirked at Bronze as he worked his way out of his suit, leaving himself in only a pair of black boxers. He was a skinny sort of stallion, the kind of pony who obviously stayed in shape more from eating only the finest and most needlessly costly of foods rather than exercise. "What's wrong? Not too impressed I hope?" He asked rather optimistically, obviously noticing her distraction and yet somehow not the rattling overhead.

Clearly, he was a stallion with priorities, those priorities just happened to be skewed far from common sense.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Bronze swallowed a lump in her throat and forced her attention back to Stockhold. He was hardly the worst-looking client she had ever serviced. Quite a few business executives were on the complete opposite end of the weight spectrum. And at least he could clearly get it up, though his size was hardly impressive, and she suspected his skills would be much the same.

"Oh, I was just thinking about how this night'll go," she told him, not technically lying but knowing he would leap to a completely wrong conclusion. She reached into her skirt and fiddled around with something for a moment before unbuttoning it and letting it fall to the floor, where it landed with a louder thump than its apparent weight would've indicated. The design of her black lace G-string didn't do much to hide what was underneath.

She threw her arms around his neck and leaned in, pressing her chest against his. "Of course," she whispered, "these corsets are such a pain to take off by yourself. A gentlepony like you wouldn't leave a poor mare like me to do a job like that herself, would you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:55 pm

Stockhold seemed all too eager for that task even if he wasn't remotely good at it. His hands fumbled with the fastenings of her corset in a clumsy manner and several times he had to take his hands away entirely to work on a fastening anew, visibly frustrated despite trying to play it cool. In the end it took almost five minutes before he was able to completely relieve her of all fastenings on the corset and begin to ease it away from her.

"So.... why don't we see get a nice good look at y-"

This time there could be no ignoring it, not even by someone as oblivious as Stockhold. From above there was a muffled yell that sounded vaguely like 'hold it!' before a loud crash followed by multiple pairs of footsteps sprinting up and down.

"What in Tartarus are they doing up there?!" Stockhold snapped, looking away from Bronze for almost the first time and staring up at the ceiling in annoyance. "I swear to Celestia, my dad wasn't wrong when he said you really can't get good help these days!" Stockhold seemed to catch himself from his outburst and cleared his breath as he turned back to Bronze. "Just, just a trouble maker I assure you; success does breed jealousy. Excuse me for just a moment."

Stockhold quickly threw a robe on from a hook by the door and sped out into the hallway, sprinting down the hallway for the stairwell. Almost as soon as he had left a figure slid in sideways around the door and snapped it shut behind him; the figure was indistinct to the point of being impossible to see, some form of black shadow coiling all around their small form as a form of concealment spell.

The only details of the figure that Bronze could make out was an elegant, purple masquerade mask on their face, the design of which suggested a mare. As the figure turned around their eyes fell on Bronze.

"Bugger me..." The intruder was definitely a mare, one with a strong Trottingham accent, and she sounded less alarmed at being seen and more as if she couldn't believe her luck.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:14 pm

Bronze slumped her head to chest at the sight of the intruder. "Dammit. Already? And we didn't even get started yet. Look, if you just kill him, and not me, I promise I won't tell anypony I saw you." Then her head shot up, and she examined the intruder more carefully. "Hang on, he ran right past you. And you didn't kill him. Why?" After a moment, her eyes widened. "You're not here to kill him at all, are you?" She laughed and shook her head. "Sorry, I have trouble remembering the rest of the world isn't like Ponigsberg." A faint grin crossed her lips, and she planted a hand on her hip, still making no effort to hide her almost completely undressed state. "So, what are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:27 am

The shadowed figure looked a little confused at what exactly Bronze was going on about, at least from her posture anyway seeing as the concealment charm she was affected by was hiding her features; judging by how the shadow shifted and writhed as she adjusted her mask, that seemed to be the clear source of it.

"Well please, don't let me stop ya." The figure assured her with a grin obvious in her tone, even without her eyes visible she was obviously eyeing Bronze up. "But no love, I'm not here to kill knock the spindley bugger's block off." The figure held up a reasonably thick file she was carrying with "Recent Operations" stamped across it in red ink. "I'll let the guards do that once they get a good old look at this."

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:53 am

"'Love,' you say?" Bronze asked, grinning broadly. She stretched her arms out to her sides and did a slow 360. "You like what you see, eh?" After finishing her spin, she sauntered up to the figure and leaned against the wall. "I can't say for certain about you, but that outline of yours looks like a good sign. Now, a rule-breaking girl like you? You seem way more fun than some stuffy old CEO. Of course, I also can't just walk out on a paying customer... but it sounds like you don't think that'll be a problem for much longer. So, what's in that not-so-little package of yours?" As she finished speaking, she didn't look at the folder, but at the vague location of the figure's chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:01 am

"Bugger me sideways with a broomstick..." The intruder whispered in awe as she watched Bronze doinng her little 360, the file held limply at her side; evidently this mare was playing for the home team, or possibly played for both sides as was becoming common these days. "Well... hmm... truthfully I probably shouldn't tell you what's in here... kingdom affecting, massively valuable info and all that, not something I could share with just anybody...." She said in a tone obviously inviting Bronze to further 'persuade' her to share, swinging the folder from one corner in her hand almost like a hypnotist's watch.

She was distracted as a loud string of curses echoed from upstairs. "Heh, that would be the sound of your host finding out exactly what I nicked." She said, restraining a laugh. "Don't know how much he's been paying you but it ain't enough, cheap skate little toadie; he's been worried about me coming knocking for months, and rightly so."

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:17 am

Bronze managed to use the mask to find the intruder's face and brush a hand across her cheek. "Well, I'm not 'just anybody,' am I? As for its value..." She ran her other hand down the side of her body. "I think I can find some way to make it worth it to you. Of course, if it's as valuable as you say, I might have to spend a long time paying you back. And I might have to get creative." She stepped away from the intruder and leaned against the door, her arms crossed behind her head, her chest thrown forward, and a pseudo-innocent smile on her face. "That wouldn't be too much of a problem, would it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:42 am

The intruder's face might've been hidden but their head moved and their body language was so overt that it was no question of whether they were paying attention or not. Their eyes only left Bronze for a moment when the sound of footsteps across the floor sounded again.

"Bollocks." The mare muttered, glancing up to the ceiling before looking back at Bronze. "Alright sweetheart, you've got yourself a very interested buyer right here; he's not gonna be hanging around if you make him think I already left, alright? You cover me and I'll spill all the beans you want." She made the offer before tipping her hat. "Hoodwink's Honor." She said, obviously having saved the name drop to look impressive and theatrical before she quickly swept past Bronze and dived into a corner closet, shutting the door quickly and yet silently mere moments before Stockhold burst back in.

"I... I, sorry about that." He said, trying quickly to pretend as though he hadn't just sprinted the length of his penthouse and back again. "Look, I, something's come up, business partners I've got to please, meetings to attend, so just... just, I'll pay your for tonight and we can arrange another time yes?" He said, trying and failing to look casual. "You... uh, you didn't see anyone in the suite did you? Aside from us and the guards?"

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:52 am

Bronze shrugged expressively. "If you say so, hon. You know how to find me." She gave him a quick kiss on the check, before leaning back against the wall and scratching her head for a moment. "See anyone? Well, there was... no, no, can't be. I thought I saw someone near that window." She gestured lazily at the far wall. "And I thought I heard it open and close when I turned my back for a moment, but there wasn't anyone there. I guess I was just jumping at shadows."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:02 am

Stockhold was in the midst of giving her what he doubtlessly thought was a smooth, cool and indifferent wave when she mentioned seeing someone by the window; instantly the grey stallion seemed to become much paler and dashed to the window, throwing it open and actually sticking his head fully out the window as if he expected to find someone lingering on the building ledges. Behind him, the closet that Hoodwink had hid herself inside slid open, closed again and the dash of shadow that was the diminutive thief sped out of the room, all without the slightest noise.

"Are you sure, you absolutely saw someone?" Stockhold snapped as he turned around, his hand was halfway inside his jacket as if he was reaching for a gun. "No, no you said you just thought... she couldn't have... no, no it's fine, please go, just go." Stockhold said looking wildly distracted now, fishing into his drawer and offering an extra bag of bits to Bronze. "A little bit of extra to keep this quiet, okay?"

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:36 am

She flashed him a smile and accepted the bag. "Whatever you say, baby. Though personally, I'm less interested in this bag of bits, and more in those family jewels you've still got hidden in your drawers. Look me up when this... whatever... is all over. I was looking forward to ruining some sheets." She pulled him into a kiss, then strapped her corset back on with deliberate slowness. She again fiddled with something inside her skirt before buttoning it back up and left her jacket open when she pulled it on and tucked the bag into an interior pocket. With one last blown kiss, she sauntered out of the room and the hotel.

Once outside, she quickly ducked into the nearest dark alleyway. "You here, Mystery Mare? You'd better be. I bet he would've paid me a lot more if I turned you in. Of course..." She partially shrugged the jacket off, revealing her shoulders again. "I'd much rather have you than his bits."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:51 pm

"Trust me love, whatever he offers you his cheque is gonna be bouncing pretty bloody soon." Hoodwink dangled from a nearby fire escape, hanging upside down in a very batlike way as she read the file she had liberated from Stockhold's penthouse also upside down. "Hmm, fascinating stuff, lovely little bit of light bedtime reading that, you know you wouldn't think that illegal mining operations in the dragon territories and the use of illegal Zebrican labor would be such a page turner."

Hoodwink flipped off from the fire escape and landed in front of Bronze, wings fanning out from her back as she did so, so at the very least she was either a pegasus or a thestral. "So, I'm curious; working girl and yet you don't turn me in and you've got the sense to not freakout... you ain't no normal street walker, that much I can figure for myself." Hoodwink said as she strolled up and down in the alleyway, the folder still held loosely in her left hand. "So, I got what I want... how about we get to what you want?" She suggested with a cocky air about her, brimming with self-assured smugness.

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:05 pm

"You want to know what I want?" Bronze grinned at Hoodwink. "Quite simply, I want a good time. And in that case, that means I want you. See, I don't do this 'cause I need money. I do it 'cause I figure I might as well get paid for doing what I enjoy doing. I've got other skills I could make a living off. Hell, if I didn't like a good fling, I'd be sitting in a castle being waited on hand and hoof. Firstborn of nobility, thrown out for going down on two ladies-in-waiting at once. That's me, hon. And that's tame for me. You see my cutie mark back there? That black and white triskele? It's a BDSM symbol."

She shook her head with a chuckle. "Good thing my whole city's so sheltered, not a single one of 'em recognized it, or I'd've been thrown out as soon as it showed up. You ever hear of Ponigsberg? If so, you can guess that some shadowy mare busting into the room and asking me to hide her criminal activities is hardly the weirdest thing I've had to deal with. It's like living back before Equestria was even formed. Crazy cult, rampant racism, no decent technology, regular political assassinations - the works. Freaky monsters, too, though I guess that's never changed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:02 am

"I can respect that to be honest; live for fun, not work, that's how I like to live my life." Hoodwink said as she stood and listened to Bronze's explanation, her head twitching downward when Bronze mentioned her cutie mark and what it stood for, clearly quite interested in that one.

"Ponisberg? Seriously?" She sounded disbelieving for a moment but had to concede that it wasn't like she had much reason to lie about where she was from and even if she had she could've made a much more convincing lie than that. "Geez, why do all the good looking ones gotta have baggage? Yeah, I've knocked around Ponisberg once or twice... nice neighborhood if you can get past the cultists and people wanting to string you up for having leathery wings." Hoodwink recited in a deadpan sort of way.

"Still though...I gotta admit, I do find it hard to say no to a pretty thing like you." Hoodwink was obviously grinning now. "How about I make it worth your time good looking? You show me exactly what you're capable of for a night, and I'll double whatever pencil neck up there was offering." She said, standing straight as she could with her chest thrust out in a proud, confident manner which would've been more impressive if she wasn't so short.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)   

Back to top Go down

Unconventional Meeting Places (Anthro, Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next