A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:31 am

Purse Cutter jumped when the robot actually acknowledged that she was trying to take it apart. "Oi, for your information I was going for the energy cells that you lot probably run on. Now gimme back my screwdriver." Purse demanded, catching the screwdriver as it floated back to her.

The small thestral blinked rapidly as the robots conversed among themselves before, like Wild Card, she simply could not contain herself and burst into later, actually doubling other at the vocabulary on display there and seemingly not remotely concerned about what she was encountering or the fate of her bed with the dapper stallion. "Oh shag me sideways I needed a good laugh after the day I've had!" Purse declared gleefully as she continued laughing.

"Okay, dapper horse, scary lady? Open floor for explanations, because I haven't got a bloody clue." Purse asked, casually unfastening the straps of her leather armor and handing the upper portion to Wild Card without a shred of concern for modesty. "That's all you're getting, last I checked I don't where my pants on my back." Purse pointed out quickly to Wild before turning back to the machines, looking like she wasn't sure whether to laugh at them or start trying to take them apart again.

DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:41 am

"Degraded biomechanical constructs," Verde says instantly. "Mechanical because, well, clearly some kind of machine. Biological because that's the quick-and-dirty route to imparting sapient intelligence to a machine and these specimens don't bear any of the usual marks of high-grade work." She paused. "And yes, I know their brains are clearly visible through the simulated cerebrospinal suspension but I think it premature to rule out someone with my delightsome sense of humor trying to unnerve plebians who stumble across their work by displaying random brains that they randomly separated from their attendant bodies at random. For, you know, random hijinks, bragging rights, and genuinely disturbing material.

"Speaking of disturbing material, because there's no segue that makes sense to transition from the subject of displaying the brains of unfortunate souls as a material demonstration of your resolve and very possibly an excessive degree of psychopathy, and the next important subject on our collective agenda..." She gestures towards Purse's exposed breasts. "This display and all moments hereafter before we are unfortunately deprived via meddlesome coverings, has just made the day of every pony both living and dead in this room. If it has not, you haven't carefully considered the innumerable positive effects of excellent tits on open display."

"And since we're presently speaking of genitals and secondary sex characteristics, or at least because that one," she gestures to the Rainbow Dash robot, "brought it up and I feel like discussing the intricacies of the subject while I have an illustration to titillate my audience, and distract them from the clever plans I'm considering at this very moment, these appendages," she extends her hands towards Rainbow Dash and wiggles her fingers energetically, "are emphatically not penises. For one thing, they have distinctive joints along at least one point of their length which is a sure indication of the ordinary system of ligaments, tendons, and muscle fibers securing at least two bones together of every phalange.

"For another thing, the alert observer will note a keratinous covering along the anterior distil surface of each appendage, a characteristic not found in the erect penis. For yet another thing, each appendage can be independently operated of the others, which can be observed by watching as I demonstrate this truth." She proceeds to hold her hands with the palms facing Rainbow Dash and proceeds to fold down her thumb, little finger, and ring finger, leaving just the middle and pointer fingers of both hands erect. After a moment, she folds those down as well.

"There is one additional piece of evidence which could be presented, but I'd require a participant who's willing to permit me to manually stimulate them until it's clear that neither precum nor semen will issue from the tip of any of said appendages." She pauses. "I admit that I'm not particularly familiar with all of the potential sources of demonstration in the room but the handsome stallion lacks the necessary orifice, our mechanical contestants are biologically genderless by dint of their lack of biological and functional bodies, and it would be terrible to interrupt this monument to the achievements of ponykind," she once again gestures at Purse's exposed breasts, "by unnecessary touching." She beams brightly at the five robots, entirely omitting herself as a potential subject of demonstration. "So you can see that these appendages, called 'fingers' in ordinary parlance, are not in fact 'hand penises.' Should you require additional evidence, however, I'm sure that I could quickly separate the dapper stallion from any lower coverings and display what is no doubt a sterling example of what a penis looks like."

After a few moments of pause, Verde grins widely. "So, unless you have further questions, I have a wide variety of tools that are optimal for disassembling and reassembling technological apparatuses and I would like to begin post haste with the process of experimentally gleaning everything I possibly can from the five of you. I regret the possible loss of life that this process may occasion, but science has been known to require occasional sacrifice for the general advancement, improvement, exaltation, and edification of ponies." Another pause. "I promise to be very careful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:07 pm

The doctor spun around and tackled Razz to the ground after the first shot, covering her for a moment as he attempted to locate where the shots came from. Quickly he realized that whoever was shooting was targeting the group of ponies and nightstalkers nearby, not the two of them. He rolled off of Razz and quickly aimed his gun to the North while he remained prone on the ground. Unable to spot the sniper he growled before he turned his attention to Razz and whispered to her.

"Stay low and stick very close. We're going to try to move towards..." He paused as he scanned his surroundings. The 'X-8' building gave him a bad feeling, but the massive radar tower offered the best vantage point in the immediate area. Seeing no other better alternatives, he nodded quickly to himself. He pointed towards the tower as he whispered back to Razz. "There. That building. If we find a way to the top we should be able to figure out where we are."

Not wasting another second, the doctor began to crawl forward quickly, remaining low to the ground and keeping line of sight between him and the north as blocked as possible. He glanced back every so often to ensure Razz was right on his flank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:36 am

The Applejack robot looked to Rainbow and smirked. “I believe that’s checkmate, Rainbow.”

Rainbow grumbled, but relented. “Fine, fine… I owe you five Bits…”

The Fluttershy robot meanwhile, looked at Verde curiously. “I think this one is more… scientifically inclined. Maybe she can help us.”

Rainbow scoffed. “Help us? More like she wants to disassemble us. We’re the scientists here! We’ve run this facility for decades! These ponies are our test subjects. And after our last guest, I refuse to let anyone else run amok in Big Mountain!”

“Not to mention the Pacification Field in this room that prevents any and all violence from being enacted by our test subjects, like you three,” Rarity chimed in, “so sorry for that dears, but science waits for no mare, and we’d rather not have another fight here. We’ve had issues before with lobotomites and… sensitive equipment...”

The Pinkie robot took this time to speak, in a surprisingly monotone voice. “Incoming transmission detected.”

The other robots suddenly cowered. “No, not again… Not her!” Fluttershy cried.

The large screen on the wall above the hallway suddenly turned on, and the image of the final heroine of old Equestria, Twilight Sparkle, appeared. She looked somewhere between tired and insane though, with a hint of high as fuck. Also, unlike the other robots in the Think Tank, this image appeared a bit more…complete. She wasn’t just a head, but had shoulders too. Nothing more could be seen besides a tail behind her. “Ahahaha! How are my old friends of Big Mountain doing today? Any good experiments going on? Doesn’t matter to me, for I have finally completed what you blunderbrains couldn’t! And together with my Robo-Spikes, I shall claim what is rightfully mine: all of science! So cower in your “Think Tank,” for a new age of science has begun; and I, Dr Sparkle, shall lead it. Farewell, old friends.”

A few seconds of silence passed. “Oh, I have to disconnect now… Um, how do I do that again? Oh, right.” A few more seconds passed. “No, that wasn’t it… Oh, this is-” The screen finally shut off.

The X-8 building stood tall among the rubble and smaller structures surrounding it. Whatever this building was for, it was obviously important. The other creatures that hunted and wandered close the building never really approached too close to it, as if they were afraid of it. As far as getting to the top of the building, there were no ladders on the outside, so if there was a way to the top, it’d have to be inside.

She saw the newcomers, ponies from the outside world. Her target practice scared them. Though the male one seemed quick on his feet. Maybe they’d be useful to her. She’d keep an eye on them. Hopefully they would live long enough to be useful. If not, it would be such a shame.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:00 am

Wild Card was taken aback as the thestral actually did hold up her end of the bet, handing him the literal clothes off her back. The stallion took the leather armour and nodded politely, keeping a straight face even when in the presence of the exposed assets of a mare... his wings however twitched noticeably. "Thank you. Nice to find someone who honours their bets, and doesn't just pull a gun when the outcome isn't what they expected." "Boobs." "Truly amazing input from you, Cheshire. Philosophers strive their entire lives to come up with something as thought provoking as what you said." Wild responded, putting the armour away in his bag. "Don't worry, I'm not keeping it for long. Just for the conversation with the robots."

Wild then turned to the rather verbose mare as she was explaining the differences between fingers and penises, catching just enough to be mildly confused, and then that little bit more which darkened the stallion's cheeks. "I... I would rather not be a model for showing what a proper..." "Mostly because it feels weird stripping for brains in floating robot jars. Not my kink, personally." Wild said, coughing quietly into his fist and adjusting himself somewhat. Then came the transmission, which left the pegasus feeling even more perplexed. "You know, that's awfully rude. Ask them how they're doing with experiments and then say it doesn't matter. The nerve of some ponies." "Well that was... odd." "Also, "Robutts", bits aren't legal tender anymore. You're pretty much swapping things only a weird hoarder would keep. Caps are where its at nowadays. Surely you know that, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:21 am

"I wish to vigorously, cheerfully, irrelevantly, impertinently, boastfully, excitedly, constructively, and randomly dispute the claim that a scientist with such a poor comprehension of basic equine anatomy that she proposes that ten phalangeal appendages are penises when it is a well-known fact that stallions have one, mares have none, and I have not yet begun to experimentally rectify this situation, is in fact a scientist. Also, I deserve one of those bits for entirely scientific reasons that have no bearing on my present inclination to use the metal for a cunning, and ultimately highly dynamic bid for freedom and experimental progress." She pauses. "My experimental progress, incidentally, since I don't know if you have any such progress to make, being brains suspended in jars. Also, experimentation on mechanical apparatuses is not a violent act, which is why being pacified and rendered incapable of violence hasn't stopped me from enthusiastically considering all the ways in which I might cause harm as an inadvertent side effect of inherently nonviolent actions." She gives Rarity-robot a sincerely apologetic smile. "Sorry, bit of a loophole, might want to think about closing it in the future in case I come back sometime with better tools and a more thorough plan for experimental augmentation of this unexpected gift," yet another indication by gesture of Purse's exposed breasts, "to anyone capable of seeing it. Speaking of such, do you happen to have any facilities that could be of potential application to the fields of genetics, robotics, and/or practical metallurgy and ceramic engineering?"

The cheerful babble stops the moment Pinkie-robot receives a transmission and the face of a rather unhinged-looking Twilight Sparkle appears and delivers her speech and ultimatum. Verde stays silent for a moment, staring up at the now-blanked screen with the awestruck joy of a foal seeing a shiny new toy she wants to play with. "Oh my," she says after a moment with a sudden expression of manic glee. "They're real! I never believed--no scientific evidence at all, more practical considerations like survival--but they really are real! There really is a spirit animal for everyone now living!" She turns to the robots and gives them her most earnestly hopeful puppy eyes. "May I have her? I promise not to let her do any of those scary things as long as I can keep her as my very own spirit animal, my exemplar and avatar and the representative of the deepest yearnings of my twisted and perverted scientific soul." The hopeful eyes vanish. "Or at least a really good-looking eight-by-twelve glamour glossy or something. I probably couldn't fit her in my saddlebags and keep her alive, and there's no point unless I can keep an inspiring effigy nearby to remind me of why I exist and what plans the higher powers of the universe have for me." They reappear. "A photograph! That's all I need."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:58 am

The doctor continued to crawl quickly towards what he hoped would be salvation. Every few feet he looked back, ensuring that his partner was still close. He wanted to get someplace safe, not just for his own sake, but for Razz's.

As he ushered his way closer and closer, he seized the opportunity for better cover and quickly sprinted towards and took shelter next to one of the walls of the facility. He reached out and pulled Razz over towards him, pressing her against the wall with his arm, covering her as he aimed his rifle around with one hand. Unbeknownst to him, or perhaps he simply didn't care given he had bigger worries on his plate, his arm squished Razz's bust tight against her body.

The doctor's ears perked up as he remained silent, scanning around for any hostiles and, more importantly, a means of entrance to this complex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:13 am

"Eh, trust me I've slept with a couple philosophy types and you don't want the hassle to be honest; trying to hear them come up with flowery and eloquent ways to say you have nice tits can take as long as the actual rutting." Purse said casually as Wild expressed his surprise at her compliance with the little wager they had. "Now less boobs... that feels wrong to even say, but less boobs and more focus on the kidnapping robots please?"

Purse's face split into a grin as she heard where the topic of conversation had managed to go and the tiny thestral had to hold a hand in front of her face to restrain her laughter. "Okay, I'll be honest, when I said less boobs I didn't mean more penis... man two sacrilegious comments in one day, if I were a mare of faith I'd probably be worried that isn't a record." Purse remarked mere moments before being interrupted by the announcement of a transmission. "Don't suppose we have anything resembling luck and you sent a friend out for Salisbury Steak?" Purse deadpanned as the screen began to focus into an image of the final missing Element.

Purse Cutter's eyes were focused on the screen as if trying to memorise it while the Twilight onscreen taunted them, her ears twitching curiously here and there as if she was listening to something apart from the actual transmission. "Well, I guess that solves the question of why we're down an Element. Now, better question is, how do I get the hell out of here?" Purse directed at the five robots in the room with her as well as her two companions. "Because no offense but my response to drugged up loonies with a lot of firepower is to put as much dirt between me and them as I can manage, alright?"

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:44 am

The robots all shared a glance at each other, not sure how to react to their… eccentric new test subjects. Rainbow was the first to speak, shaking her screen. “Whatever, your silly biology isn’t important anymore. We’ve got bigger problems. Dr. Sparkle has complete control over the facilities of Big Mountain. And we can’t shut down the sonic field keeping us all in here.”

“What about our project? If Dr. Sparkle could finish it, we most certainly could as well.” Rarity suggested.

“Yeah, but aren’t all the things we need scattered everywhere? Not to mention our… runaway…” Applejack said with a hint of disdain.

Rainbow seemed to think for a moment before turning to Verde. “You, green one. You seem intellectually capable enough. How would you like to save science?”

“Are you sure?” Fluttershy asked. “After what happened before…”

“Yes I’m sure. We need their help, and they need us to get past the field. A mutually beneficial relationship if I’ve ever seen one.”

“Rainbow, dear, I don’t think that’s how propositions work, “Rarity stated, “we need to give them some form of compensation. The blue one said that caps are now the most used currency, right?”

“Wait, as in bottlecaps?” Applejack wondered. “So Sparkle’s post-apocalyptic economy theories were correct? Well I’ll be damned...”

“Alright, fine. Applejack, you still got Sparkle’s stash of bottlecaps from her experiments?” Rainbow asked, to which Applejack confirmed. “Okay, you may dispense some as payment for services rendered.”

“They’ll need a place to stay. If they sleep in the lab, they’ll just get in the way.” Fluttershy said.

“Let’s give them Sparkle’s old room. She won’t be needing it anymore.” Applejack suggested.

Rainbow sighed, but nodded. “Yes yes, fine. In exchange for your assistance, we’re prepared to give you monetary compensation and temporary housing. Do you accept?”

As the duo of Razz and Zed embraced the northern wall of X-8, they’d see that there were no hostile creatures nearby, like they seem to avoid the building. Some howling sounds came from nearby though, so they weren’t completely alone. There were also no sniper shots coming in anymore, so that was more good news. One issue though was the lack of entrance into the building. They’d have to keep looking for a way in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Wild Card listened to the robots converse among themselves, picking up things about a sonic field, a runaway and something that happened before. Three things that he was quite eager to ask about given the tone in which they were uttered. "So... guessing the field is a barrier sort of thing keeping us in this place, but confirmation would be grand." "And did my ears pick up on some rather intriguing bits and bobs about a runaway, and a certain something happening before which, by the way you said that, sounds like it wasn't the best of things to happen? Oh I'd love to hear more about that, purely for our own safety of course if we aid you." Wild said, curiosity oozing from his words as he grinned like a Cheshire cat.

The reward, when mentioned, made the stallion's smile lose a little of its gleeful nature but ultimately Wild was still appearing in a cheerful mood, despite everything around him... except the half naked mare, which certainly added to the cheerfulness. "Money, place to stay. Add on top of that no more poking about my body without my consent and the allowance to nab and keep whatever goodies I can find while searching for your little doohickeys and we've got ourselves a deal." "At least for us. Oh... and food. We will be needing food and drink and... facilities, putting it politely."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualThrone
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:33 am

"If that mare in the video is 'Science', I'd love to save her," Verde says with a grin. "Save her, and keep her, and love her, and experiment on her, and have all kinds of fun. Or we leave out the experiments and I just use her as a pet and mascot and she can be my spirit animal and it'll all turn out well. My little Science will be my most bestest best friend ever."
If anything, the offer of caps and temporary accommodations seem to make Verde even more excited and the wideness and mad glee of her grin doesn't seem quite physically possible. "Would we? Yes! YES! That would be the perfect solution if we're going to go and save 'Science': stay in her room. Feel the resonance of her presence on everything she touched, everything she interacted with. Perhaps... perhaps there will be hints of her left. Feces, urine... perhaps blood." Her grin fades into thoughtfulness. "Yes... yes, blood. Or other tissue samples, I'm hardly picky. And then I'll need access to any biology labs you might have so I can cultivate the first batch. In theory, it should work out well enough... a little recombination here, some poking here, slicing and splicing as needed, 9 months of gestation in a willing surrogate... yes... yes... yes, this will be an epic achievement! And best yet, it will be in the name of 'Science' and everyone knows that if you honor and venerate your spirit animal, they become stronger, and become closer to you. Much, much closer."
She pauses again. "Oh dear... I think I might need wine, and steak, and candles, and a tablecloth, and a violin. Candlelit dinner for two, you see, the height of romance. I see the possibilities stretching before me like a sea of stars..." Her eyes and smile become wide with madness and happiness, before they suddenly revert to a completely normal, well-adjusted expression with just a hint of a pleasant smile as she looks between the robots. "So I am personally highly well-disposed to your offer, and eagerly accept."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   Mon May 21, 2018 7:54 pm

The doctor took the chance and quickly rushed towards the side of the building, taking cover against it. Once more, he glanced back to make sure his partner was still close by, which, thankfully she was. He was also rather impressed with just how quiet she was being; even some of his own troops struggled to keep silent when the need arose.

Clenching his rifle close he hugged the wall and moved forward, scanning around the empty area for any threats, while also looking for some means of entrance, a ladder, a hole in the wall, something. He would remain on his toes as he rounded the corner of the building, continuing his search anew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)   

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Secrets of the Big Empty (Reboot)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2